𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

vencie_wrts द्वारा

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... अधिक

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|23| Chapter

13.6K 962 97
vencie_wrts द्वारा

Saanvi POV:

He took me to the nearest temple, and I was still in his clothes. Never in my life had I expected to marry like this, but I was happy in any way it happened, as long as it was with him. He went somewhere to get some things.

After a while, he came back with a saree, saying, "Vie, I know this is not the kind of marriage you wished for, but I promise I will give you the wedding you deserve later. But for now, will this be okay?" I smiled, nodding.

I took the saree and went to the common ladies' washroom to tie it. The saree was beautiful; I wondered how he arranged this within this short amount of time. But then again, he is Vihaan Singhania, isn't he? I sighed as there was no makeup either. I looked like a mess.

I went out to find him standing there in his traditionals. I must say he looked deadly hot. How come he is looking this good while I look like a mess? Immediately, my face dulled.

He came cupping my cheek, asking, "Vie, what happened? If any of this is troubling you, just say the word, and I will wait for you not only for 5 months but 50 years as well." I blushed hard. How does he manage to make me blush this much? I shook my head, saying, "No, Aan, it's just... I look like a mess."

He lifted my chin up, saying, "Hey, hey, look at me." I looked into his eyes as he said, "You're so beautiful even in this mess. Do you know why?" I asked, "Huh?" He said, "Because you are my mess, Vie. I will love you the same no matter how you are." I hugged him tightly, thinking, 'How did I become this lucky suddenly?' He intertwined his hand with mine and took us inside.

The priest was there, and to my surprise, no one else was in the temple except the priest and, wait, Rishi? I looked at Aan, confused. He nodded, smiling, and said, "I know, Vie, you will feel sad if he is not included. If he is your first kid, then he is mine as well, right?" Tears welled up in my eyes, and I ran to Rishi, hugging him.

He hugged me back, laughing, and said, "I am so happy for you, Di. And don't worry, you made the right decision. I know you probably overthought about this, but I am here with you in all steps." I nodded, hugging him, and said, "Thank you."

He nodded, and I ruffled his hair, asking, "So how come nobody is here?" He smirked, saying, "Well, ask your husband. He made sure nobody comes in here for the next one hour." I shook my head at his actions, Rishi said, "Go, I will be right here." I nodded, going back to Aan.

He smiled at me, and I asked, "Aan, then what about anyone from your side?" He smiled, cupped my cheek, and said, "Vie, of course I love my family. I want them to be a part of this so much. But we will do that on the date fixed for our marriage, okay?" I nodded, asking, "Can I at least tell Vaishu about this?" He said, "Trust me, Jaan, I want the whole world to know that you belong to me, but not like this, okay? But if you want to, then go ahead." I smiled, nodding.

The priest did some chantings and gave Aan the mangalsutra. He turned to me with tears in his eyes, and my eyes welled up too. He tied the three knots, indicating that I am bound to him for a lifetime.

He kissed my forehead and said, "I lobe you, Mrs. Singhania." I smiled, saying, "I lobe you too, Mr. Singhania."
*And I lobe you both my favourite couple*

Later, he took the sindoor and applied it on my forehead, and some of it fell on my nose. Rishi smiled, saying, "Di, you're lucky." I nodded, feeling content. Aan rubbed that with his finger, asking, "Why is that, Rishi?" He said, "Jijaji, it is said that if the sindoor falls on the bride's nose while the groom is applying it, he will love and take care of her for a lifetime."

He looked at me and said, "Not only for this lifetime, Vie, but no matter how many lifetimes I have, I always want you beside me, to love you and be loved by you." I hugged him, and just like that, I am married. I am Mrs. Singhania now.

After some time, we came out of the temple, and I turned to him, asking, "So what's next?" He said, "Honeymoon?" I punched him, asking, "I am serious, Aan?" He chuckled, saying, "I don't know, Vie, but first, I am hungry, so let's go home. I bet Mom would already be panicking."

Rishi said, "Don't worry, Jijaji. I told them that there was an emergency in the office, so you left, and Di accompanied you." I ruffled his hair as he pushed my hand a little, whining. We all got into the car and drove home.

Wait, I missed something, didn't I? Oh, shit! They will easily find out if I went home like this. I turned to Aan, shouting, "Idiot, we will get caught!" He asked, "Gezz, woman, why are you shouting?" I showed him my mangalsutra, and he stuck his tongue out, asking, "Now what should we do?" I said, "Let's go to the penthouse first." He nodded, taking a U-turn.

All three of us sat in the living room. After breakfast, now we were having coffee. Rishi asked, "So how did you two end up marrying just after you got engaged?" I threw a pillow at Aan, saying, "Ask him." He shrugged his shoulders, saying, "I don't know, Rishi. I love her too much that I couldn't stop marrying her." This time, even Rishi rolled his eyes with me.

I got a call from Maa, and I panicked, indicating both of them to be quiet. I picked up, saying, "Hello, Maa." She asked, "Anvi, is Vihaan's work done? When are you both coming back?" I said, "Yes, Maa, almost done. We will be there in an hour." She asked, "Will you have your breakfast here?" I said, "No, Maa, it's fine. We will have it outside and come." She said, "Okay, come fast." I said, "Okay," and hung up the call, sighing.

Aan asked me out of nowhere, "Vie, what did you do to Vishnu?" My eyes widened. I had forgotten about him completely, but I smirked immediately, saying, "He is very well taken care of, Aan, don't worry." Rishi also smirked with me. Aan looked at both of us and asked, slightly raising his voice, "What did you both do?" Rishi said.

<<<Flashback: (Rishi pov)

One day, Di called me, saying, "I need your help, kiddo. I can't tell you what it is, and you can never ask me about it later. We are gonna hurt some people." I asked, "You're coming to pick me? Or should I come there?"

After some time, we were both standing behind a tree in front of his house. We saw some guys stalking him, so Di silently took down one of them. The remaining got alerted, and when they asked what our problem was, we asked back the same.

They said, "Mr. Singhania hired us to stalk him." So, we both relaxed, knowing the situation. We told them who we were, and soon, all of them were on our team. We went inside to see him drinking in the very morning by the pool.

I silently used chloroform, and soon he passed out. We all took him to the dungeon, which Shiv Bhai told us is owned by you, but you will not use it often. We kept him there. For two days, we didn't give him anything to eat, just water. After that, we went to interrogate him.

Di sat in front of him, asking, "Do you know me?" He smirked, saying, "Of course, lioness. You're so beautiful in person." She asked, "Why are you doing all these?" He said, "It's none of your business. Just leave me alone."

She looked at one of the bodyguards, and he went to him, pulling out nails from his fingers. I swear I have never seen my sister so angry. She shouted at him, saying, "You dared to hurt my man and say that it's none of my business. I swear, if you make me more angry, I won't have any more humanity to keep you alive. I already told you that I am not as good as Vihaan is."

He looked scared for a second but clearly masked it away, saying, "No matter how much you beat me, I am not going to tell you anything." And he really didn't open his mouth for the rest of the time. But while we were coming back, he said, "Even if you caught me, that is of no use. I am just a messenger. He will come for you, Princess." We just left the place, not knowing what he meant.

Flashback ends>>>

Aan looked at me with red eyes. I knew he would scold me for sure, which is why I didn't tell him in the first place. I silently tried to escape to my room, but before I could run, he caught my hand, pulling me with him, and closed my bedroom door.

He pinned me against it and raised his voice, asking, "Why the hell did you do that, Saanvi? You know how dangerous it is, right?"

This was the first time I heard him call me by my name. For some reason, I didn't like that at all. I've always loved my name, but coming from him didn't feel good. Immediately, tears welled up in my eyes, as usual. I'm always this vulnerable with him. If it were anyone else in his place, I swear I would have kicked them.

I silently looked down, sniffing. He sighed, lifting me up. He sat on the bed and made me sit on his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist and sat face to face with him. He lifted my chin up, asking, "Why did you do it?"

I sniffed, saying, "I didn't like the fact that he hurt you so much Aan. And after all this, he still chose to come after you." He asked, "So? You directly went to his home and kidnapped him? What if he had a gun with him? What if he had more bodyguards with him? What if something happened to you?"

More tears fell down as he shouted at me. I said in between sniffing, "Well... nothing... happened... right?" I tried to get up from his lap, but his grip was so tight. I said, "Aan, it's hurting." He immediately removed his hand.

I got up and went to the bathroom. Before going in, I said, "Go home, Aan. Mom is waiting for you. Tell her that I got up with some important work and will visit her later." He got up, coming towards me, saying, "Vie..." I didn't listen to anything he said as I closed the door and fell along with it, crying.

I just hate it when he raises his voice against me. And he called me Saanvi? I just didn't want him to get hurt, so I did that. Was it wrong? I heard the door opening and closing sound.

Did he leave? I know I told him to leave, but shouldn't he stay and talk to me, clear out things? Very well, the first day of our marriage is just so awesome. I cried even more, looking at the mangalsutra.

After some time, I washed my face. It became so puffy, and my eyes became red because of crying. I went out to see Rishi sitting there with a laptop, working on something.

I asked him, "Did he leave?" He said without looking at me, "Yes, Di. he said there was an emergency in the office." I nodded, understanding.

But he should have said a word before he left, right? I sighed, asking, "Will you go to the office or not, then?" He said, "I wanted to, Di, but Jijaji said to stay with you." He finally looked at me, and immediately his facial expression changed.

He asked, "Were you crying, Di? What the hell happened?" I shook my head, saying, "Nothing, kiddo." He asked, his face hardening, "Did he hurt you, Di?" I shook my head, saying, "Kiddo, it's just a small fight."

He asked, "Are you okay?" I nodded, saying, "Let's go and check on the family, okay?" He nodded, and we went to his home. Well, technically, my home as well, because I am married now. I wore a neck-covered sweatshirt so that they couldn't see my mangalsutra.

On the way, I called Vaish. She picked up immediately, asking, "Babe, where did you disappear? I was so damn worried about you." I said, "Nothing, Vaish. I was with Vihaan."

She said, "Okay, okay. Well, I am sorry I didn't tell you this before, but I am going to London for a few days, babe." I asked, "What? Why?" She said, "Oh, hello, madam. I know you have been so busy, but did you forget that we go on a family trip every year?"

I stuck my tongue out, saying, "Sorry, it slipped my mind." She said, "I told Dad that you are not coming this time because you have a lot of marriage works to do." I said, "Seriously?"

She laughed, saying, "Of course not, babe. But I also don't want to get on Vihaan's bad side. He will surely kill me if I take you away for a week." I sighed, knowing it is true. I said, "Okay, happy journey, Vaish. Send me all the photos." She said, "I will miss you, babe. I will see you very soon. Don't get pregnant before I come." I hung up the call without bothering to answer.

I spent some time with his family, mostly with his mom, dad, and dhada, as Shri is in college and Rahul is in the hospital. Anandh and mihir papa is in the office. Chotimaa went to her native.

Mom showed me a lot of childhood pictures of all the kids, and, to be honest, Aan was freaking cute in everything, mainly the one where he was dressed up as a girl. I took a few photos of that, laughing. Later, Maa gave me some secret recipes that are Aan's favorite. It felt so good to talk to them.

Everyone here was so sweet and kind to me. Baba, to be honest, was the best. I often thought, how did my Aan become this much of a gentleman? Now, when I saw his dad, I knew he learned from the best.

After some time, Dhada said "We are going to ooty this week, Princess." I asked why, and Maa replied, "Well, we have this yearly trip with family, like once a year we all will take some off and visit some place, this time shri decided we go there so.. And make sure you invite Rishi also, and if possible, Vaish also."

I smiled, loving how they included both of them as well. I said, "Rishi will come, Maa, but Vaish is in London, so she can't make it." She nodded, and we all spoke like that for hours. I was leaving, though Maa insisted I sleep there. I said, "No."

Aan came inside, and we both looked at each other. Clearly, I know everyone could feel the tension in the air. I turned back and said, "It's fine, Baba. I will go. You don't need to walk me to the car. Bye, Maa. Bye, Dhada."

I waved and pushed past him and went to my car. Rishi had some assignments from college to submit, so he left before me. I started my engine, but Aan stood in front of my car, signaling me to get down.

I did not. In fact, I went forward, to which he took one step back and glared at me. I glared back at him. He did not move, so I went still forward, to which he took a step aside. This is my chance, I thought, and drove the car off in that gap.

What? He pissed me off.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I am feeling completely down today, So here it goes I am giving you the chapter, Hope at least you all will have a great day!🙂

If, at any point, you feel that the story isn't as captivating as you'd like it to be, please don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Your feedback will help me tailor the narrative to better suit your tastes and preferences.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.2M 58.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
4.4M 228K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
120K 8.1K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
728K 57K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...