Battlescars | HP/SPN Crossover

By WinchesterMars

The Winchesters, along with Gabriel and Castiel are on the road, hunting down a mysterious supernatural being... More

Newbies
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

255 3 0
By WinchesterMars

-Next Day; Harry-

I woke up the next morning, trying to remember where I was. My vision was blurry as I sat up and looked around, then i noticed i wasn't in my dormitory and that I was completely bare under the covers. I also noticed something dark on the floor, so I leaned over and picked it up, noticing it was a black dress. 'Where did this dress come from?' I thought, then slowly realized that it was the exact same dress Savannah wore last night at the Yule Ball. I dropped the dress back to the floor, then looked beside me, finding Savannah lying on her stomach in a deep sleep, her dark hair cascading down her bare back. Wait, did I have sex with her last night?

I leaned over to the bedside table, grabbing my glasses, then i put them on. I turned back to Savannah then slowly looked her over, her body covered by the blanket from the waist down. I bit my lip and slowly lifted the blanket, finding that her entire body was bare. So we -did- have sex last night. The entire night came to mind and i smiled to myself, then i got the sudden feeling that someone was watching me, so I looked over at Savannah, who was still asleep. I waved my wand, a pair of shorts and a shirt appearing on the bedside table. I reached over, then pulled them on. I covered Savannah's bare body again, then got up and searched the little shack, jumping when I found Professor Snape lounging on the couch in front of the fireplace.

"Students out of their dormitories, 10 points from Gryffindor and Ravenclaw" he drawled out, not looking up at me.

"But sir, you don't understand, we came here for a little bit and we were just tired from the dance that we fell asleep here without realizing it" i lied smoothly, hoping he would buy it,

"Nonsense Potter, i am very well aware of what you and Miss Winchester came to accomplish last night" he snapped.

"And may i ask what you mean by that, sir?" I said,

"That you and that wretched girl over there had sexual intercourse last night, i am many things, Mr. Potter, and a fool is not one of them" Snape shot back.

"And what makes you think that?"

"Mr. Potter, i do not take kindly to people who treat me like an idiot. I sure as bloody hell know you two snuck out of the castle last night because of your out of control teenage hormones" Snape said.

"What's going on?" Savannah asked.

Me and Snape both looked up to see Savannah standing at the doorway, wearing my button-down shirt that was open, but covering her breasts, and a pair of black lace panties, her dark hair tumbling down her back. Bloody hell, she looked incredibly sexy like that.

"This is highly inappropriate. You two are lucky I'm not reporting you to the Headmaster and having you expelled. You two are underage and are definitely not allowed to perform any sexual experiences with each other on school grounds." Snape lectured us. "Think of how it will make the school look if people found out students like you are behaving inappropriately"

"At least I'm not shagging a student!" I shot back.

"What in the devil are you blathering about, Potter?" he rounded on me.

"You're shagging with Hermione Granger, i know you are. That's why she always disappears at dinner at the exact same time you do and then you both suddenly show up at breakfast at the same time but not together. You're not fooling anyone, Professor" i said, not caring anymore. I've had enough of him.

"Do not speak of me like you know me Potter. I suggest you watch your mouth before it expels you" he warned, "10 points from Gryffindor"

"So, what are you gonna do to us then?" Savannah asked before things can get worse.

"Detention, for 2 months, both of you" he said, then turned on his heel, striding out of the shack, leaving with no other word.

I rolled my eyes, then whispered a lock spell, locking the door, then adding a protection spell so that way no one can unlock it.

"I can see why you hate him" Savannah said as we walked back into the bedroom.

I nodded, closing the door, locking this one as well.

"I'm sorry Harry, this is all my fault. If i hadn't suggested we do what we did last night, we wouldn't be in this mess" she said, sinking down on the bed, putting her head in her hands.

"Hey, no, it's okay, Savannah. It's not your fault. If anything, I'm glad you brought up the subject last night, otherwise i wouldn't have had an amazing night with you" i told her, sitting beside her, wrapping my arms around her. "Last night was incredible with you, I don't regret it and I'm glad it happened. I don't care what Snape says, he can take away our freedom for 2 months, but he can't take away what i felt for you last night" i said

"You really mean that?" She asked, raising an eyebrow

"Of course, i mean everything, -especially- about last night. I really enjoyed it, you gave me an experience i never had before. I've never been kissed before last night, let alone made love to someone" i said, turning so i was facing her, Savannah doing the same.

Savannah smiled, "aw, well, I'm glad you feel that way"

I nodded, smiling back. "Making love to you was an amazing feeling" I told her, earning a blush.

"Is that all you loved the most?" She asked, smirking,

"No. It's hard to pick a favorite, i loved everything, from kissing you" i listed, kissing her lips, "to touching your body" - I ran my hands over her curves slowly, "to taking off your clothes" - I slowly slid my shirt off her shoulders, "to feeling your smooth, bare skin" i whispered, gliding my hands over her body, earning a shiver, "to seeing you lying naked on the bed" - I moved her, laying her back, then tugged off her panties and climbed on top of her, slowly looking at her body as i hovered over her. "to hearing you moan as I make passionate love to you" i said, watching as she removed my clothes.

"Ooh, keep going, it's such a turn on" Savannah told me, smirking.

"Is it really?" I asked, ghosting my hand down her body and stopping between her legs.

"It can be, if you know how to do it right" she winked.

"Hmm, sounds challenging" I grinned, then leaned in towards her ear, nipping at it as i whispered, "I want to hear you scream my name, I want to shag you against the wall like there's no tomorrow"

I could've sworn i heard her moan as i spoke in a sexual manner to her. "And then? What else do you want?" She asked, smirking,

"I want to be inside you, I want to pull your hair and bend you over, i want to feel you clench around me before releasing, screaming my name" i continued, gently brushing my fingers over her sweet, soft, tender folds, earning a gasp, her body trembling, a moan escaping her lips. I smirked as her liquid heat met my fingertips as i continued to caress her, earning another moan. "That's it, moan for me, Savannah" i whispered, nipping her ear again as i brushed my fingers over her entrance that was becoming wetter with her arousal.

Savannah rose her hips to meet my hand, whimpering as i teased.

"Tell me what you want, maybe I'll give it to you" i whispered, gently sucking and nipping at her earlobe, barely touching her.

"You" she whispered, arching off the bed to push her hips into my hand, but i kept my distance.

"I'm going to need more than that" I said, brushing my fingers up her entrance, circling around her clit, earning a moan.

"Harry" she moaned out, her breath quickening as i teased her, her arousal increasing.

"Hmmm?" I answered, looking at her, seeing that her eyes were closed tightly, her hands bunching the material of the bedsheets as she fought for release.

"Please" she whispered,

"Sorry, Sav, you have to tell me what you want" I said, brushing my fingers up and down her entrance, earning a cry from her, her head dipping back as she clawed at the bed. Then she suddenly snapped and reached down, pushing my hand out of the way, replacing it with her own hand, touching herself.

I sat back, watching as she rubbed and touched herself, her fingers working her clit and entrance, her back arching as she brought pleasure to herself. She moaned, sliding a finger into herself, dipping her head back.

I licked my lips, becoming aroused as i watched Savannah masterbate.

She continued to work herself to a climax, then she moaned out in pleasure, my name escaping her lips as she came, her liquid coating her hand and thighs. I looked up at her, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath.

"Savannah?" I asked.

She looked up at me, her eyes blown dark with lust.

"Let me make love to you" i said, still completely aroused from watching her.

She nodded, biting her lip, desperate.

I smiled, then moved, hovering over her sex, looking up at her, earning a questioning gaze. "Let me make love to you this way" i winked, then slowly moved her hand. I noticed that she was still aroused by the way she was dripping and clenching her muscles. I smirked, then leaned down, slowly dragging my tongue along her entrance up to her clit, earning a moan, her body trembling.

I looked up at her as i continued to drag my tongue up her entrance, barely touching her clit as i flicked my tongue.

Savannah cried out in pleasure, her head dipping back, her hips rising as she arched off the bed.

I smirked, then licked her clit slowly, almost painstakingly slow, earning a loud frustrated moan, her juices running down her thighs as her arousal continued to increase. I smirked a bit, then began nibbling at her clit, brushing my fingers over her entrance before sliding a finger in.

"Oh god!" She moaned out loudly, bucking her hips, gripping the bedsheets tighter, her legs locking around my neck.

I continued to nibble on her clit, pushing a finger in and out of her.

Savannah moaned louder, her breathing becoming heavy and fast.

"Mmm, Savannah" i moaned before i removed my finger and plunged into her wet heat, licking up her juices, lightly rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Oh shit, Harry!" She cursed, moaning, arching her back again, tearing at the bedsheets without realizing it.

I smirked, then swirled my tongue around the inside of her, moaning at the taste, rubbing her clit faster.

Savannah dipped her head back, a loud, frustrated, lustful moan escaping her lips, bucking her hips against me.

I chuckled, then moved up, flicking my tongue over her clit slowly, spreading her legs further apart, sliding a finger in her again.

"Oh my god" She moaned out slowly, her juices flowing, her muscles clenching as she came closer to her climax.

I flicked my tongue over her clit faster, pushing my finger in and out of her, slowly adding another, pumping my fingers inside her.

Savannah moaned out in frustration, "god Harry, please!" She whined.

"Please what, Love?" I asked, smirking,

"Just... Please... I need you"

"You're gonna have to beg me for it" i teased.

"Fuck me, dammit!" She moaned loud, desperate. I had to admit, she sounded so sexy when she did that.

I grinned, "all you had to do was ask" I said, then pulled my fingers out of her. I looked down at her as she moved her legs, wrapping them around my waist, watching me, so i smirked and licked her juices off my fingers, moaning at the taste of her.

She watched, becoming even more aroused.

I grinned, then positioned myself, sliding into her, her juices making it easier.

Savannah moaned, dipping her head back, pushing her hips against mine.

I moved within her, moaning with her, pushing all the way in until i was at the hilt, buried deep inside her, then i began pushing hard and slow, making sure she can feel it.

Savannah moaned my name, arching her back, sliding a hand down her body, rubbing her clit as i pushed in and out of her.

I watched her, biting my lip, moving harder and deeper, hitting her weak spot instantly...

-2 hours later; Still Harry-

Savannah cried my name out in pleasure as she hit her climax, her body arching, her nails scratching up my back, her hips rocking against mine.

I moaned her name as i released into her, moving with her, then i slowly pulled out of her, collapsing beside her, breathless.

Savannah rolled on her side, laying her head on my shoulder, looking up at me with a soft smile.

"Merry Christmas" i whispered in her ear as i wrapped my arms around her.

"Merry Christmas, Harry" she replied, snuggling up closer.

I smiled, then stroked her hair.

"you're freakin' amazing, you know that?" Savannah grinned.

"thank you, love, so are you" I said, kissing her lips.

"thanks, baby" she kissed back, then sighed and wrapped her arms around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 41 23
The angels fell and they're angry. The brothers chose each other instead of shutting the Gates of Hell and now, Sam is in the hospital, fighting for...
170 11 1
In book three of this 12-book series, Ellie and the Winchesters are hunting a pack of vampires that for reasons unknown have managed to kill several...
915 29 18
Nathan Winchester and his brothers must join forces to find their father and find answers
27 5 19
As four college students of different species and gangs, somehow ended up in the same dorm room. Each hiding their own secrets. And some splitting of...