Chapter 3

-Savannah-

"Psst, Savannah. You have to wake up now" an airy voice whispered beside me.

I groaned, "5 more minutes, Dean" I mumbled.

"I'm not Dean and we have to get ready for class"

I opened my eyes to find Luna perched in front of me, her bright blue eyes wide. I sighed, "alright, just give me a few more minutes" I said.

Luna nodded, then got off my bed, moving to hers.

I got up after, then sighed in relief when I found my bags of clothes and weapons under my bed. I pulled the uniform on, noticing a symbol of an eagle embroidered on the clothes as i stood in front of the mirror, inspecting the uniform: the skirt fell a little above my knees, i had knee-high socks, the sweater vest along with the cloak or whatever, cape? I sighed, pulling out my wand. I missed wearing my jeans, t-shirts and hunting boots.

"You ready to go, Savannah?" Luna asked, wearing the same uniform.

I nodded, "yeah" i shrugged, then we both left to the common room, finding students milling about, talking about the upcoming Quidditch game. Quidditch?

"Sam" i sighed in relief as he came into view, approaching me and Luna.

"Hello Sam" Luna greeted with a slight smile, her blue eyes peering up at Sam.

"Hey Luna" he replied, fidgeting a bit,

"You guys hungry? They're serving breakfast in the Great Hall, we should go now if we wanna make it in time" Luna informed us,

"Sure" me and Sam replied, then followed Luna as she lead us out the portrait door, heading towards the Great Hall. When we got in, she lead us to our table, sitting down.

As we ate, I felt eyes on me, so i looked up slowly, meeting gazes with one of the teachers at the staff table. He seemed... Cold and cruel, what with the dark depth of his eyes and his sneer as he glared at me, then shifted his gaze over to the Gryffindor, his eyes landing on Dean who was in a conversation with Castiel while Gabriel was chatting away with a pair of red-head twins, by the grins on their faces, i had a feeling Gabriel wasn't the only Prankster here.

"Dude, that teacher's scary" Sam commented as he leaned over to me, his eyes widened a bit as he stared at the sneering teacher.

I nodded in agreement, "I don't think he likes us" I said.

"Oh, Professor Snape, he's very intimidating. He doesn't like anyone except for his own house, which is Slytherin" Luna chimed in.

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah, he's the head of the Slytherin house, so he favors all of them over anyone else" she told us.

"Great, that makes this even better" i said bitterly, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, he's also the potions professor" she added.

I looked at my schedule that i had shoved in my pocket, "which I have at the end of the day" I said miserably.

"Yeah, so do me, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Iris" Luna said,

"Have it too, wonder if Dean, Cas or Gabe have it" Sam said.

I shrugged, "I hope they have it with us" I said, then groaned, "oh no"

"What?" Sam asked,

"Gabriel. Things are bound to happen if Gabriel is gonna be dealing with potions" i said,

Sam thought, then sighed, "this is gonna be a long year" he complained.

***********

-Savannah; Potions-