Chapter 5

-Savannah-

"You ready, Sav?" Luna asked after i fixed the final touches to my outfit. (Savannah's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/hogsmeade_battlescars/set?id=75956506)

"Yes ma'am" I replied.

"Great, lets go" Luna smiled, then linked her arm with mine and lead me down the stairs. I followed then we ran into Sam, who followed us.

When we got to the courtyard, i found Harry standing near McGongall, trying to talk to her, but she wasn't listening.

"Hey, Harry, what's up?" I asked after giving McGonagoll my permission slip,

"My aunt and uncle didn't sign my permission slip again" he said,

"Oh really? That sucks" I said, then thought of something, "hey, I know what can help you"

"What?" He asked.

"Come here" I said, then pulled him towards Gabriel who was with Sam, "Gabe, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure Kiddo, what's up?" He asked.

I leaned up and whispered in his ear.

"Ah, so, Harry-boy can't get past without it signed, eh? Well don't ya worry, I'll take care of it" Gabriel grinned, then took the form and snapped his fingers, a signature appearing. "Here ya go"

"Thanks Gabe" Harry said with a smile, then crossed back over to McGonagoll, handing her his slip, "okay, you may go, Potter" she smiled.

"Come on, i have some place i wanna show you" Harry said, taking my hand, leading me into Hogsmeade. I blushed as he held onto my hand, walking with him.

********

-Sam-

"Aw, would ya look at that" Gabriel said, pointing out Harry who had Savannah's hand, a bright smile on his face,

"Yeah, he looks real happy with her" I said,

"Yeah-huh, and she looks happy with him, can't ya just see the chemistry, Samsquatch?"

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?"

"We might not stay long. Once we get done with this case, we're gonna have to head back to the U.S" I said miserably.

"Oh, forgot about that"

I nodded, "it's not fair for Savannah to find someone and then for us to go and rip her away from him." I said.

"Well, then we'll find a way for her to keep him"

"It's not that easy, Gabriel. We're hunters 'cept for you and Cas, and we're gonna have to go back eventually. There's probably a hell of a lot more problems waiting for us back home" I told him.

He sighed, "you're right Sam, but what should we do, eh? Savannah obviously likes this kid and he likes her, we can't separate them, I can see how they look at each other, i saw it on the first day and there's no way for them to date officially if ones here and the other's in the U.S"

"To be honest, I actually wanna stay here as much as she does. Even though we're not wizards, some of the kids here are pretty cool, i mean, you're friends with those twins and me, Savannah and Cas became friends with Luna, Iris and Hermione, Dean's friends with Ron." I pointed out,

"Aren't there like other hunters back home though?" Gabriel asked,

"I would think so, but I don't want them feeling responsible to take care of everything we neglected" I said,