Chapter 6

-Iris-

"So, did you ask her to the Yule Ball?" I asked Harry as we made our way to Potions.

"Yeah, I asked her" he said,

"What did she say?"

"She said yes"

"Aw, that's great!" I said, "how'd you ask her, where did you two go yesterday?" I asked

"We were in a candy shop and I just asked her"

"Awwwww, that's so cute!' I commented.

He shrugged, blushing, "yeah, I suppose"

"You'll be together forever" I told him, nudging him then took my seat beside Hermione.

Harry blushed more then sat beside Ron as always. Savannah then came in with Sam, sitting in front of Harry and Ron's desk.

"Hey Savannah" Harry greeted softly.

Savannah turned around to see Harry and smiled, giving a flirty-ish wave, "hiya Harry" she replied.

Harry smiled back, then looked down as Snape strode in, barking orders at us. Savannah gave Sam a sassy look, imitating Snape behind his back and Sam returned it, both of them laughing softly.

As everyone finished with their potions, we had 10 minutes of class left, which was spent with Hermione reading, Harry staring at Savannah, Savannah chatting with Cho, Sam gazing at Luna, Ron teasing Harry about Savannah, Malfoy gazing at Savannah as well, The Twins and Gabriel planning new pranks, and Dean poking fun at Sam while Castiel laughed every few times. "Students, i hope you are all completed with your work" Snape suddenly bellowed out as he now stood at the front of the class, his eyes falling on Hermione, who looked down, blushing. That was odd.

"We're done sir" we all chimed in.

"Very well then, next assignment--" he was about to say when the bell rang.

I left with Hermione as Harry walked with Savannah, both of them chatting away about something.

-Savannah-

"That was a pretty hilarious impression of Snape" Harry commented as we Apparated into our little shack.

"Thanks. I couldn't help it" i said, shrugging, sitting on the couch as Harry pointed his wand at the fireplace, watching it spark and light up, then Harry sat beside me.

"Of all the people I've met, you're probably like the sassiest" Harry told me with a laugh.

"What can I say? I grew up with Sam, the ultimate Sass-master and I've also had a few run-ins with Crowley" i explained.

"Crowley?"

"A demon. He's not necessarily an enemy, but he's not an ally either, it's a complicated relationship we have with him."

"Oh"

"But yeah, I would love to see who's more sarcastic. Crowley or Snape" I said,

"If I ever met Crowley, i would tell you" Harry said.

"For me, since i know both, I'm gonna have to go with Crowley 'cause he's a demon and he's Scottish, so the accent makes it even better" i told him.

Harry laughed, "I never really heard a Scottish accent"

"They sound pretty cool" I said

"Nice" he commented, then sat back, beckoning me over to him. I rose a curious eyebrow, then scooted closer to him, watching as he wound his arms around me, pulling me to him, my back against his chest. I smiled, relaxing, then i thought of something. "Hey, Harry?"