Chapter 7

-Savannah-

The entire student body was sitting in the dining hall as we watched Dumbledore place a goblet onto a base, then he took out his wand and flicked it, sending a blue glow to wrap around the base.

"Now, those of you who are 17, you may now come up and put your name into the goblet. This blue line will not let you pass if you are younger than said age" Dumbledore announced, then left the room.

I was sitting beside Harry watching as some students went up and put their name into the goblet.

"Too bad we're not 17, one of us could probably rock this" Dean told me, Sam, Cas and Gabe.

"Probably Gabriel, he'll just trick his way through the competition" I said,

"That's true" Sam agreed, Dean laughed, "yeah"

"Shows how much faith you guys have in me" Gabriel said, pouting.

I laughed, "you know we love you, Gabriel" i told him, grinning,

"Yeah yeah, whatever" he replied.

I smiled, playfully nudging him, then watched as Fred and George drank a potion that made them age. They jumped into the circle, then dropped their names into the goblet, cheering, then they were suddenly zapped out of the circle. They both sat up to reveal long white beards, both of them cheering again.

I laughed, god how I loved those twins.

*******

After a while, i was heading back to the Ravenclaw common room with Luna who was telling me that some Hufflepuff named Cedric also entered. "Wait, the one with the messy tousled hair?" I asked.

She nodded, "yeah, he's insanely good-looking, but he has his eyes on Cho"

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yes, she also likes him too. Harry used to like Cho, but then he met you"

"Well, I don't blame him, she's a pretty chill person"

"He talks a lot about you, he really likes you, Sav"

"Seriously? He does?"

"Yeah. During class he's always looking at you and he's always telling his cousin, Iris, how much he likes you and how pretty and attractive you are"

"Aw, really?"

Luna nodded.

"That's so cute" I said, smiling, then we got into our common room and went up to our dorms...

-Next Day; Savannah-

We were all seated in the Dining Hall as Dumbledore was about to announce the student participating in the Tri-Wizard Tournament. "And the qualifying student for the Tournament is: Cedric Diggory, from Hufflepuff" Dumbledore announced.

We all cheered, then suddenly the Goblet shot up a jet of blue fire, a small paper fluttering down, Dumbeldore catching it. "Harry Potter" he read softly, then he called out Harry's name loudly, almost angrily, looking around for him. I instinctively took Harry's hand as whispers rippled throughout the Dining Hall. "Go" Hermione whispered to Harry.

Harry nodded, then looked at me, squeezing my hand gently before he let go and crossed over to Dumbledore. Luna had her head tilted curiously, looking a lot like Cas as she watched Harry and Dumbledore. A movement at the corner of my eye caught my attention, so i looked to see Ron move to leave, seeming really pissed. He whispered something to Hermione, then took off. I looked around, then followed after him, stopping him in an empty hallway. "Hey hey hey, what's up? Why'd ya take off?" I asked as I moved into the way of his path.

"Nothing, Savannah" he said, trying to go around me, but i blocked him.

"No, something's bothering you, now, tell me or so god help me, I'll make you talk" I threatened.

"Please, you can't make me talk" Ron shot back.

"Oh? I can't? We'll just see about that" I said, then took his hand, leading him to a darkened hallway.

"What are you--" he was asking when I cut him off by unfurling my wings, the lights flickering, my wings casting a shadow along the wall behind me as they faded from invisible to silver.

"Whoa, holy, you're.... What are you?" Ron asked in amazement.

"Something no one's ever seen before" I replied, then shook my hair back. "Now, would you like to resume challenging me?" I asked.

"No ma'am"

I smiled, "relax Ron, what i would've done would've been nothing compared to what Gabriel can do. You think your brothers are bad, wait until you see Gabe on full-on Trickster mode" I said, pulling my wings back, hiding them.

"Wow, you're an angel"

"Technically, half ARCHangel. Long story. But do NOT tell anyone"

"Okay, I won't tell anyone, your holiness"

I rolled my eyes, "you're kidding right?"

"What? Don't you guys need like major respect?"

"Not really? Unless you're confronting Michael or Raphael, then yeah, but not with me, Gabe or Castiel"

"Oh, okay"

"Now, are you gonna tell me what the hell is bothering you, or should i go heavenly on your ass?"

He sighed, "it's just, Harry told me he didn't want anymore attention this year and that this whole competition thing is dangerous and ridiculous, then the next minute, he's part of it, I didn't even see him put his name in the cup and he's only a fourth year, we're not allowed to do this"

I leaned against the wall as Ron ranted off. When he finally stopped, i spoke, "alright look, I doubt Harry went behind your back and put his name in the cup. Besides, you remember what happened to Fred and George from putting their names in, how would it be possible for Harry to put his name in without getting zapped?" I told him.

Ron sighed, "I don't know, Savannah"

"You've known Harry for a long time, why are you suddenly doubting him when you know he hasn't done anything the lose your trust?"

"I don't know, I just... I don't know"

"Just take my word for it, I've only known Harry for a while and i know he wouldn't do anything like intentionally. He wouldn't betray anyone especially his best friends"

Ron nodded, "okay, but I'm still mad about this"

"You don't think i am? This Tournament is dangerous, almost deadly, i don't want him risking his life" I said.

Ron sighed one more time, "well, guess I'll just endure it" he shrugged, then left.

I shook my head, then walked to the Ravenclaw common room.