Chapter 11

-Savannah- 

I was walking the corridors with Luna, both of us talking about her crush on Castiel, then my phone rang. Since Luna knew about me and my brothers, i pulled it out and looked at the caller ID, instantly brightening more. 

"Jo!" I practically yelled into the phone, 

"Whoa, calm ya horses, Savannah." The twanged voice drawled out on the other end. 

"Oh my gosh, it's been so long since I've heard from you, how you been?" I asked as me and Luna sat on one of the benches, me putting the phone between me and Luna, so she can hear. 

"I've been good, still workin', takin' down those evil sons of bitches that keep poppin' up all over the place" she told me. 

"I'm sorry, Jo, wish we could all be there to help you and your mom" I said. 

"It's not a problem, me and Bobby are handlin' it" she told me. 

"Speaking of that Idgit, how is he? Haven't heard from him since we became enrolled" I asked

"He's good, cranky as ever, but still good" she told me. 

I laughed, "aw, I miss you guys over there" i said, 

"We miss you too, how're things in London-town?" She asked. 

"Things are fine, nothing our kinda strange happening" I told her. 

"Well that's good, for now" 

"Tell me about it. So Jo, how's your mom?"

"She's good, still not so comfortable with me huntin', but someone has to do it. Hunters keep droppin' like flies for these last few months over here" 

"Oh wow, I'm incredibly sorry" 

"Don't worry 'bout it, Savvy. Me, mom, Bobby and Ash got things covered" 

"Okay, if you're sure" 

"I'm positive" she replied. 

"Alright" i said 

"So, any news? Any boyfriends, any cute British guys like they claim there are?" She asked, 

"Well Jo, to be honest, i technically have a boyfriend" 

"Whataya mean technically?" She asked. 

"It's not entirely official yet, i mean, we're still taking things slow" 

"Friend-zoned i see" 

"No, it's just... Well. We've done some things, but our relationship isn't official yet"

"Wait, by that, do you mean that you did what i think you did?" She asked, 

"Yeah, we kinda did." 

"Oooh, how was it?" She asked and i can practically see the grin. 

I blushed, Luna taking it as her cue and walking off a bit. "It was... really amazing. So mind-blowing and i just loved every second of it. He was amazing, and well, he was my first in everything" i told her, smiling, blushing more. 

"Aww, he's your first? That's so cute" 

"Yeah"

"Does he know?" 

"Know what?"

"What you really are and what we all do?" She asked, 

"Oh yeah, he knows. I told him a while back" 

"Well that's good. So, you planning on taking things further with him?" She asked. 

"I don't know, I mean, we did share -a lot- with each other and i really like him, but I'm not sure if this puts us in a relationship"