Chapter 10

-Next Day; Harry-

I woke up the next morning, trying to remember where I was. My vision was blurry as I sat up and looked around, then i noticed i wasn't in my dormitory and that I was completely bare under the covers. I also noticed something dark on the floor, so I leaned over and picked it up, noticing it was a black dress. 'Where did this dress come from?' I thought, then slowly realized that it was the exact same dress Savannah wore last night at the Yule Ball. I dropped the dress back to the floor, then looked beside me, finding Savannah lying on her stomach in a deep sleep, her dark hair cascading down her bare back. Wait, did I have sex with her last night?

I leaned over to the bedside table, grabbing my glasses, then i put them on. I turned back to Savannah then slowly looked her over, her body covered by the blanket from the waist down. I bit my lip and slowly lifted the blanket, finding that her entire body was bare. So we -did- have sex last night. The entire night came to mind and i smiled to myself, then i got the sudden feeling that someone was watching me, so I looked over at Savannah, who was still asleep. I waved my wand, a pair of shorts and a shirt appearing on the bedside table. I reached over, then pulled them on. I covered Savannah's bare body again, then got up and searched the little shack, jumping when I found Professor Snape lounging on the couch in front of the fireplace.

"Students out of their dormitories, 10 points from Gryffindor and Ravenclaw" he drawled out, not looking up at me.

"But sir, you don't understand, we came here for a little bit and we were just tired from the dance that we fell asleep here without realizing it" i lied smoothly, hoping he would buy it,

"Nonsense Potter, i am very well aware of what you and Miss Winchester came to accomplish last night" he snapped.

"And may i ask what you mean by that, sir?" I said,

"That you and that wretched girl over there had sexual intercourse last night, i am many things, Mr. Potter, and a fool is not one of them" Snape shot back.

"And what makes you think that?"

"Mr. Potter, i do not take kindly to people who treat me like an idiot. I sure as bloody hell know you two snuck out of the castle last night because of your out of control teenage hormones" Snape said.

"What's going on?" Savannah asked.

Me and Snape both looked up to see Savannah standing at the doorway, wearing my button-down shirt that was open, but covering her breasts, and a pair of black lace panties, her dark hair tumbling down her back. Bloody hell, she looked incredibly sexy like that.

"This is highly inappropriate. You two are lucky I'm not reporting you to the Headmaster and having you expelled. You two are underage and are definitely not allowed to perform any sexual experiences with each other on school grounds." Snape lectured us. "Think of how it will make the school look if people found out students like you are behaving inappropriately"

"At least I'm not shagging a student!" I shot back.

"What in the devil are you blathering about, Potter?" he rounded on me.

"You're shagging with Hermione Granger, i know you are. That's why she always disappears at dinner at the exact same time you do and then you both suddenly show up at breakfast at the same time but not together. You're not fooling anyone, Professor" i said, not caring anymore. I've had enough of him.

"Do not speak of me like you know me Potter. I suggest you watch your mouth before it expels you" he warned, "10 points from Gryffindor"

"So, what are you gonna do to us then?" Savannah asked before things can get worse.