Chapter 4

-Harry-

As we all walked to dinner, i was in a heated debate with Savannah over which Muggle things were better, sports or music.

"It's definitely music, because how else can people entertain themselves?" Savannah asked.

"Easy, with sports. People like watching sports" I replied.

"Well, I'll admit it's a major pastime over in the U.S, but we also have those people who are more into music" she told me.

"Not over in London" i said,

"Um, yes, in London too, you guys have millions of singers and bands that are famous, although, they went overseas to the U.S, but music is better. How else can people express themselves? You can't express your emotions in sports" Savannah pointed out.

"Well, you can express your anger" I said.

"Yeah, but not love or sympathy or just pure joy. You can't do that with sports, only with music or any other kind of art." She said.

"Just lettin' you know, Harry-boy, you'll never win against Savannah, she's a Winchester and they never give up" Gabriel said as he came up beside us.

I was about to respond back to Savannah when I realized they both had a point. I sighed, defeated, "okay, you win" I told her.

Savannah grinned, "yes!" She cheered.

I laughed, smiling as i watched her celebrate.

"Hello Harry, Savannah" Luna said from behind us as she skipped over,

"Hey Luna" we both responded.

"Have any of you guys seen Neville's toad?" She asked,

"He lost Trevor again?" I asked.

"I take it he loses the toad a lot?" Savannah asked

I nodded, "yeah, been that way since our first year" I told her, then we stepped into the Great Hall. "It's Friday and we're allowed to sit wherever we want, you and Sam wanna come join us at the Gryffindor table?" I asked her.

"Sure. Sam?" She asked.

Sam shrugged, "why not?" He said, then we walked to the Gryffindor table.

"Hey guys" I greeted.

"Hey Sammy, Savannah" Dean said, hugging his other siblings, then sitting back down with Castiel who was beside Iris. Gabriel sat on the other side with Sam and the twins, while Savannah sat in between me and Luna, Hermione beside Luna and Ron on the other side of me.

"Good evening, everyone, next week, we'll have our annual trip to Hogsmeade, so i suspect you all have your permission slips signed." Dumbledore announced, watching as students agreed or nodded, "wonderful" he added, "we'll all meet in the corridor leading to the courtyard and will release you all once we accept your forms" he told us, then gave a nod before sitting at his center seat, the food appearing along the tables, Dean and Ron instantly digging in.

"See, we are going next week" I told Luna who smiled, "great" she said, then began discussing her plans with Hermione and Iris

"Hogsmeade?" Castiel asked with a tilt of his head.

"Yeah, it's our village. Pretty fun once you know what places to go" Ron told him. "It's different compared to the towns and shops out in the muggle world"

"Muggles?" Castiel asked,

"Humans without magical powers" Ron said.

"Wait, but aren't they just mortals then? I call regular humans mortals, but I suppose that's just us a---" Castiel was saying when Dean cut in,