Blinding Lights: Despite Ever...

By callme_annie

{DEVIL: Despite Everything, Villain I Loved} Gemini Norawit has many secrets, but the boy next to him seems t... More

*1* The beginning of everything
*2* Mysterious box and what's inside?
*3* Until We Meet Again
*4* Doctor Khaotung
*5* LiMing? But how?
*6* Who are you?
*7* Can't avoid my past forever
*8* Do you believe in ghosts?
*9* You're now my partner for work
*10* Phuwin's love
*11* Is it a date? Heart reveals himself
*12* But I don't believe in love
*14* Don't ignore me
*15* Gem's weird plan
*16* Change of plan
*17* Nothing goes as planned
*18* It was a good day
*19* Maybe it's all only in my head?
*20* Thank you for being here for me
*21* „It was my first kiss..."
*22* Running away from the truth
*23* The bet
*24* Birthday news. We're not imaginary couple.
*25* What do you know about him?
*26* I heard your heart breaking
*27* "Gun never existed..."
*28* Brothers on a mission
*29* Important talk
*30* Task to complete
*31* Secrets of abandoned school
*32* Go to him...
*33* Do I have to be his nanny?!
*34* Friends with benefits?
*35* Confused. What exactly we are?
*36* Finally the truth...
*37* Unnecessary fight
*38* That's my boyfriend...
*39* Panic over the ocean
*40* Pure madness...
*41* Standing up against father
*42* Music video with deeper meaning
*43* More mysteries
*44* Who is the father?
*45* Livestream with jealousy
*46* Betrayed
*47* Professor Zee and nong First
*48* A bit closer to the truth
*49* Who exactly is Prim?
*50* In the hospital
*51* It's your fault
*52* Just the two of us
*53* I want to tell them
*54* Silence before the storm
*55* NuNew's secret
*56* The fear is real
*57* My family
*Last Chapter* The lights that blinded us

*13* Why are you mad at me?

193 15 0
By callme_annie

As Fourth grabbed a pillow and slammed it against the wall, filming it on his phone and sending it to Gun on Instagram, Gemini entered the room.

“What are you doing?  Why are you hitting my wall with my pillow?  If you don't like the pillow, we can buy another one”.

"He has no idea, he's so clueless!" - Gun replied to Fourth after a short while, causing Fourth to fall off the edge of the bed he was sitting on. Gem took his pillow and put it in the closet.

“Seriously, we'll buy another, nicer one if you don't like this one, but now come on, P'Erin said we have to be there early.  You haven't forgotten that we're filming a music video today, have you?”

“I didn't forget”. Fourth smiled cockily, slapped Gem on the back of the head and ran to the car.  Living with such a perversely charming boy was like torture for him.  As he fastened his seat belt, he couldn't stop smiling.  He remembered falling asleep the night before while holding Gem's hand.  He thought he still felt that touch.  He wasn't going to mention it to anyone, least of all his twin brother, who could read it like an open book written in the simplest language in the world.

Gemini was amused and watched his roommate's strange behavior, taking from the kitchen two thermal mugs filled with coffee that he had prepared for both of them.

He's so cute!  Such a funny goof!  What was he talking about with that pillow?  Although it's actually a good idea, I will ask P'Off if we can use this moment in the music video, I think it will look cute, the fans will love it, I'm sure!  Oh this Fourth...!  He's a cutie, a real cutie!  Ooooooo, I already know what title I'll give this song!  Let it be "Why are you so cute?" Yeah, that sounds good, I'm a genius! Oh, sometimes I admire myself for my incredibly brilliant mind!”

And Gemini, with a wide smile on his face, holding the coffee mugs with one hand, got into the car and handed the thermal mugs to Fourth, who looked at him with unconscious eyes.

“But I don't drink coffee”.

“You'll start today.  Here, take it and don't be picky, be glad that there is someone to make you coffee.  Besides, we've got a long day ahead of us.  We're filming the first scenes for our music video today and I'd like you not to spoil it for me”.

Fourth snorted, not even hiding the fact that Gem's treatment offended him.

“I can do without coffee.  I don't like it, you should know that by now.  And just so you know, if anyone ruins your music video, it definitely won't be me,” Fourth overemphasized the word "your," as if to show Gem how dissatisfied he was with being dragged into this.

“What's with you?  Are you offened?” Gemini, still amused, turned towards him.  Fourth, so as not to show his face, looked out the window.  He thought he saw the familiar shadow of Heart in front of the door, but when he focused on the sight, the strange feeling disappeared.  The yard was as empty as before.

“I wasn't offended.  Let's go already”. Fourth hurried Gem, but he didn't let him win easily.

Gemini cupped Fourth's face, turning it towards him.  He pinched his cheek.

“Come on, don't sulk anymore.  If you don't want coffee, that's fine, you can get something else to drink at the company, I won't insist.  I just wanted to be nice”.

“Sure, be nice,” Fourth snorted a second time, and Gem frowned at him.  Fourth didn't realize he had said it out loud.  “Never mind, let's go.  If we are late, P'Off and P'Erin will eat us alive without any seasoning”.

“Uhmmm”. Gemini only muttered, but obediently started the engine and set off to the place where they were to record the first scenes for the music video, to the building which looked like old abandoned and haunted hotel.  It was going to be a really difficult day, and Gem could already feel his head starting to hurt.  He didn't know what to make of all this or why his friend's mood was changing so rapidly.  All he knew was that for the first time since they met, he really didn't want to be around him.  He wanted to ask P'Erin to postpone the recording of the music video.

When they reached the parking lot, Fourth unbuckled his seatbelt before Gem parked the car, opened the door, and got out almost at a run, without even looking at his roommate.

“What's wrong with him?  He seemed happy in the morning...” Gemini scratched his head playfully in thought.  He tried in vain to understand the reasons for his new friend's behavior, Fourth was a vexing mystery to him.

He took his backpack, closed the car, making sure it was locked twice, and walked confidently towards the building in front of which the others were already waiting for him.  When he saw Fourth freely hug Joong and Phuwin, who were also supposed to be part of the music video, he felt offended and hurt. As if someone slapped him in the face.

So that's it?  You're only like that with me.  You do not want to talk to me?  Okay, let's not talk then.”

Gem's hot head got the better of him again.  He briefly greeted P'Erin and P'Off, then asked them both to speak privately for a moment.  It seemed to him that Fourth looked at him like he was a dead cockroach.  He gritted his teeth, even though a long, obscene string of curses was already on his lips.  P'Off noticed this and immediately asked without beating around the bush:

“Did something happen?  You two look like you're having an argument”.

“I didn't quarrel with anyone!  This idiot is acting like he's crazy.  In the morning when we woke up he was smiling like an idiot, then he got a message from someone and suddenly he started acting like a total asshole, unaware that the people around him also had feelings.  I don't know what happened to him, P', but I'd rather not work with him.  Could I get someone else?  Please? Can it be P'Pond?”.

“How do you want to introduce him to your fans then?”

“I don't want to introduce him to them at all.  At least for now.  Let him cool down a bit.  What a moron...!  And I thought he was cute!  I couldn't have been more wrong”.

“Calm down, nong Gemini, we can talk about it. We need both of you in this MV”.

But Gemini only crossed his arms on the chest without looking at her.

P'Erin, seeing her ward's nervousness, nodded towards P'Off.

“I'll talk to him, you take care of Fourth. This must be done today, we can't afford losing more time or P'Tha will be seriously mad at us, it's our job”.

“Eeeeeh”  P'Off Jumpol let out a long sigh.  “Okay, I'll do it.  Oh these kids, kids...!”

P'Off left to talk to Fourth, and P'Erin stayed to explain everything to Gemini.  Never before had Gemini heard so many negative words from her mouth.  She criticized not only his approach to work, but also his relationship with his brothers and his lack of any willingness to cooperate.

“You have no choice, Gemini, you have to do it.  It's not only your work, there's many other people who work hard for you and WHO won't get paid if this won't be done. I expect you to come to your senses and talk honestly to this boy, because I don't know if you've noticed, but the young man has a huge talent.  He doesn't know it yet, but it shows that he can go far.  Stick to it and you won't lose”.

That day, Gemini lost his self-confidence for a few hours and wandered around the building where they were recording the music video like a dog with its tail between its legs, sad and thoughtful.  No one knew the truth about him, no one knew how much P'Erin's words hurt him and how much he really didn't want to argue with Fourth.  No one had any idea what the young artist was going through.  Finally, a distraught Norawit left the building during the break, hiding at the back, where Phuwin found him.

“You have it?”

“Mhmm”.  Phuwin, not very pleased, handed Gem a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.  “Do not do this.  You are damaging your health this way”.

“Phu... Stop, I need it.”

Phuwin shrugged.  He was unable to break his brother from his stupid habit, which had started half a year earlier during the recording of the series.  Gem played the role of a typical bad boy, with a lot of tattoos, earrings, a cigarette-smoking and alcohol-drinking troublemaker who led a rebellion at his school.  From then on, Gem began to use cigarettes and alcohol as something that helped him calm down and soothe his frayed nerves.  Phuwin watched this dramatic change from the sidelines with pain in his heart.  He wanted to help him, but he didn't know how.  Gemini has long felt a strange emptiness in his heart that he was unable to fill in any way.  Only the appearance of Fourth seemed to be the answer to all these doubts.  Except Fourth wasn't always willing to cooperate.

That afternoon, Fourth didn't return to Gem's apartment with him.  He stayed late at work to discuss a few things with P'Off.  He also planned to take dance lessons, which Gemini didn't have to go to.

The emptiness in Gem's heart reappeared.

He was like someone whose chest had been cut open and his heart had been violently torn out.  Phuwin watched Gem inhale his cigarette smoke, staring ahead with unseeing eyes, and that helped him decide.  He'll give Pond a chance.  No matter how it turned out, Phu didn't want to suffer like his younger brother.

“Your new partner has mood swings like a pregnant woman,” Phu tried to cheer him up.  Gem just smiled at the corners of his mouth.

“I would give a lot for this to be it.  I don't understand him, I don't know what's happening to him.  In the morning he was happy”.

Gem couldn't have known that the culprit was Heart's ghost, who was unhappy that his own death wasn't getting enough attention.  Heart never left Fourth's side, consciously manipulating his emotions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 396 14
Falling in love was never really what Fourth thought of too much. He was a busy body, trying to make a living for himself alone and trying to fix th...
101K 7.6K 53
Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong - A business elite. He is a mind reader (he doesn't know himself why). He is very good at business but life takes a tu...
22K 1.1K 31
'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!! ' . . This is a sto...
15.8K 1.1K 23
Can you please tell me what you really and truly feel about me...don't think of anything else atleast for now and please can you love me - North But...