Just The 2 Of Us

By ShoujoCamui

What happens when a Fan Meeting leads to desperate confessions, ends a "just friends" relationship, and sudde... More

CHAPTER 1 -Just More Than Friends
CHAPTER 2 - Just Boyfriends
Chapter 3 - Just Trouble
Chapter 4: Just Sick
Chapter 5: Just Lies
Chapter 6: Just Allies
Chapter 7: Just Nerves
Chapter 8: Just Games
Chapter 9: Just texts
Chapter 10: Just Home
Chapter 11: Just Poison
Chapter 12: Just Dead
Chapter 13: Just Chaos
Chapter 14: Just Captive
Chapter 15: Just owned
Chapter 16: Just Horror
Chapter 17: Just Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Just Madness
Chapter 19: Just Bad News
Chapter 20: Just Soulmates
Chapter 21: Just Bickering
Chapter 22: Just Hope
Chapter 23: Just a Dinner
Chapter 24: Just Distant
Chapter 25: Just Goodbyes
Chapter 26: Just Kinky
Chapter 27: Just Insecure
Chapter 28: Just Korea
Chapter 29: Just Tension
Chapter 30: Just Sleepless
Chapter 31: Just Healing
Chapter 32: Just a Step Back
Chapter 33: Just a Stranger
Chapter 34: Just Reconnection
Chapter 35: Just Longing
Chapter 36: Just Family
Chapter 37: Just Karma
Chapter 38: Just a Weekend
Chapter 39: Just a beach
Chapter 40: Just the BBS gang
Chapter 41: Just Gazes
Chapter 42: Just a Confession
Chapter 43: Just Sand Art & Seashells
Chapter 44: Just A Sinking Ship
Chapter 45: Just Engaged
Chapter 46: Just Challenging
Chapter 47: Just Consequences
Chapter 48: Just Yellow: Caution
Chapter 49: Just Red: Danger
Chapter 50: Just The Bloody Truth
Chapter 51: Just Even Steven
Chapter 52: Just Letting Go
Chapter 53: Just Surviving the day
Chapter 54: Just more than an Issue
Chapter 55: Just a Rainstorm
Chapter 56: Just Running in Circles
Chapter 57: Just Playing With Fire
Chapter 58: Just Relapsing Again
Chapter 59: Just Spiralling
Chapter 60: Just a Barbecue
Chapter 61: Just a bad Script
Chapter 62: Just a Sailboat
Chapter 63: Just borrowed Souls
Chapter 64: Just Characters
Chapter 65: Just Awake
Chapter 66: Just A Plan
Chapter 67: Just a Sheath
Chapter 68: Just a Rescue
Chapter 69: Just an Anti
Chapter 70: Just A Clean Up
Chapter 71: Just a new Era
Chapter 73: Just Us 2

Chapter 72: Just Making Amends

118 3 0
By ShoujoCamui

"You have a schedule in a few hours, you need your stamina, and I have to analyze the script a producer sent me yesterday-"

"I said, come here, babe." Ohm kneeled on the bed and displayed his full hard-on to his husband. His gesture had a mix of invitation, temptation and authority. They had enacted that roleplaying once. Ohm was supposed to be a sexually addicted husband who tried to make his frigid partner lust after him. So Ohm's role was to simply seduce Nanon to death.

"Why should I?" A teasing Nanon raised an eyebrow at him, grinned and turned away.

"Husband, don't leave!" Ohm said dramatically as he watched the younger walk in the direction of the bathroom.

"Your dick is not big enough." Nanon replied sassily and shrugged. But when he touched the doorknob of the bathroom door, another hand stopped him. His husband quick response startled him. He didn't have time to open the door, or react to the older's swift strong movements. Within a second, Ohm's body was pressed against his back, and his chest and face were pushed against the door.

"Humm...Now, how big do you want it to be inside you?" A provocative Ohm asked against his ear, while rubbing his full-blown erection between Nanon's plump asscheeks. The director loved to see how an offended Ohm usually dealt with that kind of playful humiliation. The actor was always ready to defend Pawat junior's reputation.

"I don't wanna pressure you, love. But that interviewer I met at the studio today, certainly had a clit much bigger than-"

Nanon was unable to finish his tirade. Ohm entered him with on single push and started fucking him against the bathroom door. All Nanon could do was moan and receive his lover's rough thrusts. There wasn't much he could do at that point. Ohm's domineering aura overpowered him, and his vigorous pummelling nailed him to that door. He was still stretched and lubed from their first round, so the older's desperate ramming didn't hurt him, but made him beg for more.

"Not big enough yet." Nanon managed to utter as the other's bruising hold on his hips made his legs shake. The director was already hard, even though he was unable to touch Ohm or see his husband take him from behind in such a lewd manner. He could hear his erotic grunts, smell his boiling masculinity and feel his hands, lips, tongue, teeth, and nose torture his back. He knew that would be one of the delicious occasions he would come without having his dick touched. The overwhelming stimulation he was getting from Ohm's dick pressuring his prostate continuously was more than enough to drive him wild. "Can't you get bigger for me?"

"Such a greedy one...Now take this." Ohm grunted and lifted one of his thighs, just to penetrate him deeper. He impaled the younger one so skilfully that made Nanon start whining like a wounded animal.

"Yeah, more, like that! You're so big now! Take me hard, Ohm! Don't stop! I can feel you in my guts! Wreck me, ah!" The younger whimpered and opened himself even more to swallow his lover's huge penis and squeeze it in his hole. He wondered if he would tear if Ohm got bigger than that. He wished the older could simply disappear into him forever.

"When I am finished fucking you senseless, you won't be able to sit down to read that script for a week." Ohm promised him while hammering into him nonstop. He was already at his limit. He adored this version of his husband during sex. Submissive but feisty, craving for dick, begging to be fucked till his ass couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck!" Nanon came against the door with a loud cry, at the same time Ohm ejaculated inside him for the second time that night.

"Your acting days are over, Non. You suck at pretending to be a frigid husband." A panting, satisfied Ohm whispered to him and placed a tiny kiss on his earlobe.

"That's why I don't play roles anymore, I direct how actors should play them." Nanon snorted humorously, as Ohm glued himself to his back, placing all the weight of his body on the younger after pulling out of him.

"Are you okay?" Ohm often asked that question whenever he felt he was a little aggressive during sex.

"I am fine, I am wonderful." A content Nanon singsonged as he slowly moved against his lover, turning around to face him. "I love you." He said softly and kissed his lips. Ohm kissed him deeply and wrapped his arms around his waist. They held and kissed each other for a few sweet minutes until Ohm's phone started vibrating on the nightstand.

"Don't you have to get that?" Nanon ran a hand through his husband's silky hair and kissed his temple. Ohm eyed him with complete adoration, mesmerized by his beauty. Nanon was always stunning, but a freshly fucked Nanon was breath-taking.

"What?" Ohm was still entranced by Nanon's sweaty skin, dishevelled hair, neck, and nipples adorned with pinky love bites...And the moles, every single one of them seemed to stand out on his reddened features. Ohm was counting each one of them and trying to decide which one he should kiss first. But then the lovely dimples made an appearance, and he couldn't help but admire them and fall for them all over again. That never ceased to happen.

"It's your phone, Ohm. Mine is off." A smiling Nanon eyed him with amusement as his husband seemed lost in a daze.

"It's probably Chimon. He said he would call after your interview." Ohm sighed, and let his phone vibrate a little more. "But he can leave a message, right?"

Nanon shook his head at him. Disentangled their limbs and went to take the video call.

.

"Damn, Pawat, what did you do to my friend this time?" Chimon asked in fake annoyance as he frowned his eyes at the quite visible marks on Nanon's chest and neck. The director blushed at the comment, and Ohm simply giggled.

"Let's say you caught us in the middle of something." Nanon hurried to say before Ohm could blurt out the obvious.

"Well, don't blame me, pal! How can I not cockblock you guys if you two have a rabbit-like sex frequency? It's almost impossible to call one of you and not interrupt some quickie. And why is it that Nanon is often the one looking like he was hit by a train?" Chimon had to know.

"That's none of your business. And what are your eyes doing right now? You're not supposed to ogle a friend's spouse, you pervert!" Ohm pulled the sheets over Nanon's torso while both his husband and friend laughed at him.

"Anyways, I just called to say that I watched Non's live. And as a fan of our Nong Director's fierceness. I must confess that I almost pissed in my pants when you told the woman that 'some CPs are forever'. What the hell, man?! Are you trying to start a fan war? Besides, don't you have any pity for your Phi Lengso?"

"He's a big boy. He can take it. He's making a lot of money by having my 5k smile husband as his co-star. He should be thanking me for allowing him to breathe the same air as Ohm." Nanon said nonchalantly, and his spouse couldn't help giggling like a fool beside him.

"Geez, possessive, much?" Chimon scoffed.

"Possessive, me? Who was the one pestering my sister when she decided to get engaged to your former co-star?" Nanon raised an eyebrow at him and crossed his arms.

"I just don't know what's up with you Kirdpans. Do you really have to marry all my friends? What's the secret? Those goddamn adorable dimples, or perhaps your innocent-looking eyes?" Chimon's ramblings sounded almost like a protest.

"You're still coming to Perth's wedding, right?" Ohm interrupted his babbling mode.

"Not gonna miss it for anything in this world. The guy is still my fictional faen, and Nonnie is like a little sister to me." Chimon informed them sincerely. "I supported his decision to leave the Industry to live a happy life beside his soon-to-be wife."

"Isn't it about time you find your better half too?" Ohm cocked his head to the side and shot him a questioning glance.

"I'm not interested. If I'm gonna end up whipped like you and Perth are, I'd rather stay single." Chimon huffed and complained when his sister Onze entered his room without knocking. The moment she saw Ohm and Nanon on her brother's phone screen she squealed. She had become OhmNanon's number 1 fan after the couple got married.

"Hi, you guys! Is it me, or did you two just have too much fun under those sheets?" She asked boldly, and Chimon couldn't help shaking his head at her in disbelief. Ohm and Nanon greeted her disconcertedly and covered their bodies a little more. Chimon exhaled.

"How many times I told you not to barge in here-"

"Shush, bro! It's not like they mind a little bit of skin. They do know I'm into girls, right? I guess I even had a thing for Nonnie for a while. We made out a few times after she broke up with some shitty boyfriend a few years ago. Pity, she's getting married, she's such a hottie!" Onze exclaimed with a mischievous grin on her face before licking her lips. She loved to embarrass her brother in front of his gang. Chimon gritted his teeth and gave his two agape friends an apologetic look.

"She never had a crush on your sister, Non. She's making shit up. Ignore everything that came out of her mouth." He sighed in frustration and decided to say goodbye before Onze made him lose his cool. "Talk to you guys later. I've gotta deal with a drunk sibling." Chimon said exasperatedly and ended the video call. And as soon as they did Ohm and Nanon burst into a fit of laughter.

"What Perth will say when he finds out Onze is his rival in love?" Ohm rolled around the bed. "Man, the Kirdpans do steal too many hearts at once!"

Nanon laughed along with him. Then he stopped. His expression changed and he became serious suddenly.

"Do you think the boyfriend Onze was talking about was Mark? My sister did go through a rough phase when she learned about what he was really like. Maybe she got so scarred by that relationship that she tried to go out with girls and-"

"Hey!" Ohm silenced him with a peck on his cheek. "You're seriously overthinking something a drunk Onze said during a video call? Come on, babe. There's no use-"

"I know. But I do hope Perth makes Pitchaporn happy. I won't forgive him if he doesn't." Nanon looked away and chewed on his lip. "The last guy she met through me-"

"Non, Non, Non!" Ohm gently held his chin and made him look into his eyes. "I won't let you start torturing yourself all over again. Come on, Mark is gone. And so is his cousin. We're free at last. It's just the two of us here now. Don't let their ghosts intrude into the walls of our love nest. They already robbed too much from us." He caressed his husband's face tenderly and Nanon nodded to him.

"I guess you're right." The director smiled and leaned on his touch. "I won't allow them to roam inside my head. We are happy now, and our bond is stronger than ever. We won, and no past experience will hinder the aftermath of our victory."

"That's more like it." Ohm smiled warmly at him and pulled him into a reassuring hug.

"How about a warm bath, right now? I promise you I'll let you clean every single inch of my body." Nanon blurted out suddenly, and his husband had to let go of him and look at his face to make sure he had heard him right. All Nanon did when their gazes met was to wink at him and Ohm's eyes grew wide.

"Ready for another round, Khun Director?" An animated Ohm slapped his butt and the younger one made a face at him.

"Well, Phi Driver, if your old age allows it-"

Ohm didn't let his husband finish his sentence, he just took Nanon in his arms, lifted him in a bridal-style carry, and left the bed.

"Yes, sir. To the bathtub, we go!" The older actor announced enthusiastically as he took the giggling director to the bathroom.

2 days later...

Nonnie and Perth's wedding ceremony was small and discreet. Only relatives and close friends were invited to the event. The bride and groom kept it a secret from the media in order to enjoy their special day in peace.

Nanon was happy for his sister. He had never seen her so radiant as she was in a princess-like dress beside her husband. The celebration was going smoothly until the director noticed the presence of an unwanted guest.

"I'm already seeing things, Meung. Please, tell me I had too much to drink." Nanon gritted his teeth as he tapped Chimon on his shoulder and made a gesture with his head to indicate where he was looking.

"Oh, man. What's he doing here?" Chimon knew that that person's presence could easily ruin Nanon's cheery mood. And not only his. He quickly scanned the room and saw Ohm chatting and having drinks with Perth, Thai, and Nonnie a bit far away from them.

"I can't believe this!" Nanon stood up from his seat and ran a shaking hand through his hair. He was instantly angry, and Chimon could tell that he was up to no good when he left the table and walked in the man's direction.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Chimon went after him and grabbed his arm firmly.

"Can't you guess? I'm gonna kick him out of the venue. It's my sister's wedding, and I don't want him here!" Nanon hissed and tried to pull his arm away from his concerned friend.

"It's your sister's wedding indeed! It's supposed to be an unforgettable day for both her and her husband! Are you going to make a scene in front of Perth's family, your family, and all her other guests? Meung, she doesn't deserve that." Chimon tried to persuade him, hoping that his friend could think before acting. He understood Nanon's behavior, but he couldn't let him deal with the young man in the middle of the venue.

Nanon was about to say something when his mother and Onze appeared beside Chimon and insisted that they should take more pictures with the newlyweds and the other guests. The director and his friend couldn't refuse their request, so Nanon put on his acting mask and just did what they asked.

Ohm was already eyeing him curiously as he watched his husband mingling and having his photo taken with dozens of other guests who couldn't miss the chance to snap a selfie with the Thai director of the moment. He could read Nanon very well, even when his dimples appeared with a joyful smile, Ohm could tell what was behind his husband's expressive eyes.

"Are you okay?" Ohm came very close to him and whispered against his ear discreetly. "Want me to tell these people that photo time is over?" He asked him sympathetically. Nanon didn't want to tell Ohm the real reason that suddenly made him upset, but he knew the older would find out pretty soon.

"Don't worry. I am fine." Nanon replied shortly and huffed. "I'll be with you in a moment. Let me just give these people what they want."

Ohm frowned, but nodded and went to his parents' table. His and Perth's father were engaged in a lively conversation, and he decided to join them while Nanon entertained his admirers.

After a few minutes, a nervous Chimon approached Ohm and tapped on his shoulder.

"Have you seen your husband?"

"Non? He's right there-"

Ohm cut himself off, as he glanced at the spot where his husband was minutes ago taking pictures with some guests.

"I already checked the bathrooms. I can't find him."

"What do you mean you can't find him?" Ohm excused himself and left the table, pulling Chimon away from the other guests. "What is it? What happened?!" Ohm was suddenly growing anxious. He knew something was wrong when he approached his husband earlier, but he didn't know what was bothering him.

"Prom was here. Now he's not. Nanon was pissed when he saw him, and now he's vanished too." Chimon explained in a hurry, as Ohm's eyes grew large. "We've gotta find them. I'm sure they are together."

Meanwhile, on the roof of the venue....

"Perth invited you?!" Nanon demanded as he glared at the former actor.

"I was once his friend too. And since this is his big day-"

"Fuck him! and fuck you! It's my sister's wedding, and you have no right to be here! You teamed up with Mark to ruin our fucking lives! Do you know how my sister suffered because of him? How dare you show up here?! You'd better get the fuck out!" Nanon shouted at the younger man and gesticulated furiously. However, Prom had no intention to leave yet.

"Wait, listen to me! I did not know Mark was involved with Nonnie back then. I didn't help him deceive her or anything. You must understand that I had no idea of what I was getting into when I agreed to separate you from P'Ohm. I was young and stupid. I let Mark get into my head, I fucked up, and I'm gonna regret this for the rest of my life. I don't know anymore how I can redeem myself, just tell me how! I killed Mark. I killed Ananda. Wasn't that enough?" Prom asked in a pitiful tone.

"You're still breathing, aren't you?!" Nanon scowled at him. The younger man swallowed and looked away.

"If the cops didn't arrive before I got a chance to shoot myself-"

"I don't need you to remind me of that day! My arm still burns sometimes. That's my own personal memento. The bullet wound is all healed, but I can still feel the pain right here!" A fuming Nanon removed his jacket, rolled up his sleeve, and showed him his scar. "The doctor said it shouldn't hurt, she says it's the psychological trauma poking my skin because my mind can't let go of what happened! I could've gotten plastic surgery, but I realized that some marks must be kept. Like reminders of a lesson learned. I don't plan to get rid of it, I force myself to look at it every day. But I don't have to look at you, Prom! I will not! What can I do to make you disappear from our lives?!"

"I'm sorry, Phi! I really am. I tried to stay away as much as I could! I moved to another country! I knew you all despised me, so I took off. I never got a chance to say sorry to you and P'Ohm though. I didn't even have an opportunity to congratulate you for getting married-"

"I bet you were very happy with the news! You always supported our relationship, right?" Nanon spoke with sarcasm as he crossed his arms and sneered at his former colleague.

"Mark and Ananda messed with my head. I messed with Ploy's head. People got hurt, and others died at that hospital. I can never make up for what I did. But then I watched your movie, Phi. I saw the scene in which the shooter said sorry to Norman and Olga before jumping from a window." The younger man said in a distant voice as if he could review the whole scene inside his head and put himself in the character's shoes.

"Poetic license. We both know that never happened." Nanon said bitterly, as he looked up into the sky and wondered why he made that movie again. "That poor confused girl-"

"If I say sorry and just jump, will it make a difference now?" Prom suddenly asked as he stepped onto the ledge of the roof. Nanon quickly realized what the young man was doing, and eyed him with terror in his eyes.

"Haven't you been seeing your shrink? Stop horsing around! Get the fuck off there. It's dangerous!" The upset director snarled.

"Are you still afraid of heights? That means you won't try to save me, will you?"

"Heart me out. It's my sister's wedding, kid. You're not gonna wreck it with a suicidal attempt!" Nanon took a courageous step towards him, but he didn't think he could get closer to that ledge and pull the younger one away from there.

"Is that what you're worried about? How bad will it look in the wedding photos? Nonnie's blood-splattered dress, Perth's shocked face, your husband's sad tears...All he will think about is why he didn't try to reach out to his twisted Nong sooner." Prom's tone was turning darker by the minute.

"Prom, this is not funny. Snap out of it. Please, don't do it." Nanon shook his head at him and even regretted lashing out at the younger man. "I didn't imply that you should stop breathing in order to get my forgiveness or anything...One day I might forget all this shit and, who knows, maybe we can even be friends." The director didn't believe everything that came out of his own mouth, yet he said them with extreme conviction. Prom needed to be convinced that death was not a door to redemption, but a permanent hindrance to any possibility of absolution. Death was never meant to make amends, all it could do was eternalize mistakes.

"They haunt my dreams! The Kunaanuwits, they keep telling me they are waiting for me in hell." Prom started crying as the harsh wind blew against him. "They told me they have Ploy in their basement, and they're taking their time with her. I am next." He confessed between sobs.

Nanon was taken aback by Prom's words. And he felt a wave of sympathy run through him at that moment. Mark once polluted his dreams too, and he couldn't stand seeing someone going through that kind of anguish, even if that person was Prom. The director ignored the consequences of the psychological damage the young man was subjected to for a long time, maybe because he, himself, could not properly deal with his own. Having murdered two people and having dozens of deaths on his conscience was certainly the kind of experience one would rather take to their grave. And surely, that hospital incident was still too alive in that young man's mind. Trauma could be seen in his eyes, heard in his speech.

"They're gone. They're not waiting for you anywhere. None of them can hurt you. It's all in your head." Nanon told him, and even though he struggled to come closer to the spot where Prom was standing, his body wouldn't move. "You're not a bad person. Maybe you just hung out with those two for too long. Their wickedness rubbed off on you. But the Kunaanuwits' evil ways can't influence you anymore. You can be better now, you can do better."

"Don't you hate me?" A conflicted Prom frowned in confusion.

"I'm trying not to. So just get down here and stop scaring the shit out of me." Nanon exhaled and extended a hand to the younger man, who eyed him in disbelief.

"I was going to film you and Mark in bed! I plotted the whole thing with him! I wanted to end your relationship with P'Ohm in the most horrific way! I kept Ananda updated about your boyfriend's whereabouts. I was like a goddamn spy! Those photos at the beach were taken because of me! I was so goddamn jealous that I put both your career and sanity at risk! Then I cowardly got Ploy into the picture, she took lives, and you got shot-"

"I forgave Mark Pakin and that girl! Why wouldn't I give you a second chance?" Nanon pressed and swallowed. "If you jump, you'll never get my forgiveness. Ever, you hear me?" The director said firmly, though his palms were already sweating and his legs were shaking. "Come, take my hand, na?"

"P'Non!" A relieved Prom cried out. He finally left the edge of the roof, and for the first time in a long time, wrapped his arms tightly around Nanon. "P'Ohm made the right choice. He's so lucky to have you! I'll never forget this moment! I promise I'll be good. You saved me, Phi. I didn't wanna die. I don't. Thank you so much. Thank you, P'Non!"

"It's okay kid. Everything is going to be fine. Don't cry. We'll find you the help you need." Nanon couldn't help getting a bit emotional at that moment. He held the desperate boy in his arms and patted his back in a consoling manner. He did remember his old friend Mark, and how sadly they parted ways, how late it was to forgive the former badminton player. He wondered how different things could've turned out between him and the late player if Mark had shown his vulnerability to him, and asked for help before their relationship went downhill. At that moment, Nanon told himself that even though he wasn't able to save Mark from himself, he would put his resentment aside, and look after that lost soul.

"Hey! Get your hands off my friend, you little shit!" Chimon's upset voice and the sound of hurried steps coming in their direction interrupted them. Hands were pulling them apart from that emotional hug, and alarmed faces stared at them.

"What is this?! I thought you had changed! You told me you just needed a minute with him to apologize. You know he's practically acrophobic! Why did you bring him up here?" A livid Perth glared at Prom, and gripped his arm briskly. Meanwhile, a fierce-looking Ohm stood beside his husband and asked him if he was okay. Chimon seemed torn between scolding Prom and checking if Nanon wasn't harmed.

"I'm sorry..." Prom looked down and wiped his tears as he let himself be manhandled by Perth. "I didn't mean to scare him, I didn't. I swear. I didn't know how to make things right. Please, believe me. I was trying to apologize."

"Apologize my ass! You were grabbing him-"

"Mon, stop. He didn't try anything. Perth, let go of him. Take it easy, guys, come on." The director finally spoke, but convincing the trio of Prom's 'innocence' was not easy. Perth didn't release Prom, Chimon was not listening, and Ohm glanced at the youngest a few times in a very threatening way. But he didn't speak to the boy, or approach him. He was trying to control his anger. Therapy was helping him manage a kind of violent behavior he was unable to contain before. He needed to listen before acting. And then before acting, he knew that moderation was the key.

"Did he not lure you up here? What was he doing to you?" Ohm asked Nanon in a rather patient tone, but his husband could hear the urgency in each syllable he spoke and that overprotective spark in his boba orbs. Chimon, on the other hand, was already lashing out at Prom, whose arm was still in Perth's grip.

"He's my brother-in-law now, Prom! What the hell!" Perth barked. "Don't think you're gonna get away with-"

"Guys, please!" Nanon broke Prom away from Perth's grip briskly and placed himself in front of the youngest of them in order to clarify that misunderstanding. "I came up here by myself to grab some air. Besides taking photos, some guests were starting to ask me to sing, and I didn't want to be the center of attention on my sister's wedding celebration. So I excused myself and left the venue. Then when I got up here, I found Prom. He begged me to forgive him and we hugged. That's what you guys saw. So stop freaking out on him, okay?" Nanon warned them in a serious voice. He left off the part in which Prom stood on the ledge of the roof and threatened to jump. The director couldn't know for sure if the kid emotionally blackmailed him to get his forgiveness, but even if he did, Nanon still intended to personally find him a shrink.

"Is that true?" Perth eyed Prom suspiciously, and the boy simply nodded.

"Since he already did what he came to do here, he can leave then." Ohm announced coldly, without looking at the young man who once he called his favorite Nong.

"P'Ohm, I'm sorry." Prom looked at Ohm with guilty eyes but turned silent again and lowered his head as if he expected to be scolded one more time. However, before anyone could say anything, Ohm's younger brother found them on the roof.

"What are you guys doing up here? Nonnie is looking all over for you-"

Thailand's words trailed off, and he froze on the spot. As soon as he laid eyes on Prom, he immediately guessed that the former actor was up to no good. However, before he took any kind of action, the director gave him a mission.

"Thai, good timing." Nanon said as he grabbed Prom by the wrist and brought him to the young Chittsawangdee. "Now listen to your brother-in-law, you're going to look after this guy for tonight, okay? Take him to your house and keep an eye on him. Don't be hostile, and do not ask questions. Be civil. Tomorrow, I'll decide what to do about him."

"Phi, I planned to take a flight back home after I stopped by." Prom said in a feeble tone. "I'm going to be fine, you don't have to-

"Shut up, and do as I say. I won't let you leave Bangkok before I know that you're going to be okay." Nanon reprimanded him. A flabbergasted Thai couldn't believe his own ears.

"What did I miss? Why do I have to babysit this ass-"

Thailand started, but Nanon's piercing stare quickly silenced him. Thai glanced at his big brother who just nodded to him, and only then, Thai pulled a distraught Prom by the arm and they both left the roof.

"Are you going to explain to us what this is about? Why not just send the devil's minion back home? I heard he's living with some relatives in Indonesia now. Are you taking him under your wing or something?" Chimon was beyond puzzled. "I thought you hated him."

"I'm tired of hating. I just want to live in peace." Nanon replied in a tired voice. Ohm reached for his hand and entwined their fingers.

"Should we get going? It's late, isn't it? I'll tell Nonnie and the others that we're leaving." Ohm stared gently at his husband and waited for his response. Nanon nodded and Ohm let go of his hand after placing a kiss on it. "Wait for me in the car. I know you don't wanna go back there. I'll talk to your mom, and the others." Ohm told him as he took a car key from his pocket and handed it to his husband. Before he left the roof, he gave Perth a censoring look, but still walked back silently to the stairwell that led to the venue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 2.2K 19
During university Good changed his major to computer science and design. But he couldn't find a job because of his speech. His mother sick and tired...
69.5K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...
26.3K 1.3K 30
Complete 💙 This is a TulMax / MaxTul Fan Fiction. Story Summary: A Slice of Life story of a Relationship based on a physical bond. Max: The seriou...
105K 6.3K 73
Can and Tin tried to fight the attraction. However, being near the other is addicting.. They tried many times to avoid it.. But the longing to be in...