Just The 2 Of Us

By ShoujoCamui

What happens when a Fan Meeting leads to desperate confessions, ends a "just friends" relationship, and sudde... More

CHAPTER 1 -Just More Than Friends
CHAPTER 2 - Just Boyfriends
Chapter 3 - Just Trouble
Chapter 4: Just Sick
Chapter 5: Just Lies
Chapter 6: Just Allies
Chapter 7: Just Nerves
Chapter 8: Just Games
Chapter 9: Just texts
Chapter 10: Just Home
Chapter 11: Just Poison
Chapter 12: Just Dead
Chapter 13: Just Chaos
Chapter 14: Just Captive
Chapter 15: Just owned
Chapter 16: Just Horror
Chapter 17: Just Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Just Madness
Chapter 19: Just Bad News
Chapter 20: Just Soulmates
Chapter 21: Just Bickering
Chapter 22: Just Hope
Chapter 23: Just a Dinner
Chapter 24: Just Distant
Chapter 25: Just Goodbyes
Chapter 26: Just Kinky
Chapter 27: Just Insecure
Chapter 28: Just Korea
Chapter 29: Just Tension
Chapter 30: Just Sleepless
Chapter 31: Just Healing
Chapter 32: Just a Step Back
Chapter 33: Just a Stranger
Chapter 34: Just Reconnection
Chapter 35: Just Longing
Chapter 36: Just Family
Chapter 37: Just Karma
Chapter 38: Just a Weekend
Chapter 39: Just a beach
Chapter 40: Just the BBS gang
Chapter 41: Just Gazes
Chapter 42: Just a Confession
Chapter 43: Just Sand Art & Seashells
Chapter 44: Just A Sinking Ship
Chapter 45: Just Engaged
Chapter 46: Just Challenging
Chapter 47: Just Consequences
Chapter 48: Just Yellow: Caution
Chapter 49: Just Red: Danger
Chapter 50: Just The Bloody Truth
Chapter 51: Just Even Steven
Chapter 52: Just Letting Go
Chapter 53: Just Surviving the day
Chapter 54: Just more than an Issue
Chapter 55: Just a Rainstorm
Chapter 56: Just Running in Circles
Chapter 57: Just Playing With Fire
Chapter 58: Just Relapsing Again
Chapter 59: Just Spiralling
Chapter 60: Just a Barbecue
Chapter 61: Just a bad Script
Chapter 62: Just a Sailboat
Chapter 63: Just borrowed Souls
Chapter 64: Just Characters
Chapter 65: Just Awake
Chapter 66: Just A Plan
Chapter 67: Just a Sheath
Chapter 68: Just a Rescue
Chapter 69: Just an Anti
Chapter 70: Just A Clean Up
Chapter 72: Just Making Amends
Chapter 73: Just Us 2

Chapter 71: Just a new Era

112 2 0
By ShoujoCamui

"Is my mom with you?" Nanon asked through the phone.

"She left earlier. She had forgotten that she had to meet your sister for the wedding dress fitting. She apologized for not being able to stay in the studio till the end of your interview."

"We were going to have dinner together tonight." Nanon clicked his tongue.

"It seems she won't be able to make it sir. She told me to bring you home safely though."

"Well, I can drive myself home." Nanon said as he left the elevator and scanned the garage until he saw the black limo pull over next to him.

"She would feel better if I made sure no one followed you back home. And I can help you with that, sir."

Nanon huffed and opened the car door. Once he got inside the limo, he kept complaining. "That's so like her! Trying to be a super mom and doing everything she can to be present in our biggest moments...I don't recall seeing her ditching Nonnie when I was the one getting married though."

"Allow me to remind you that you got married in another country, sir. And she only got the invitation a few hours before the ceremony." The driver spoke gently as he started to drive.

"You probably think I'm a spoiled, stuck-up kid who makes movies and they are successful because my name is in the credits-"

"What I think is irrelevant. But since you mentioned my opinion, let me tell you that I admire your work a lot, sir. And I'm proud to be your driver."

"If you say so." A pleased Nanon smirked a little and laid down on the comfortable seat of the car. "I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up when we get home."

After half an hour, the driver finally reached Nanon's mansion and kindly called the director's name to wake him up. "Khun Nanon, we're here."

"I'm too tired to get up. Can you carry me inside the house?" The director mumbled and handed his key to the driver, who simply snorted and nodded to him.

"As you wish, Khun Nanon."

When the gate closed behind the limo, the driver hurried to open the car door and then the door of the mansion. Although the driver did look like he had never missed a day at the gym, he struggled to remove the director from the car, bring him inside the mansion, and carry Nanon up the stairs. The humble driver did not complain about the task, but he wasn't smiling either. He threw Nanon on the bed without much kindness.

"Are you comfortable now, Khun Nanon?" The panting driver asked as he crossed his arms and towered over the bed, where an indignant director glared at him.

"Can't you be more delicate? I'm not that heavy, Phi. How come we're almost the same age but you already act like an old man? Haven't you been hitting the gym regularly? What are all these muscles for, anyway?" A whining Nanon raised an eyebrow at the driver and grinned. The driver scoffed as he slowly unbuttoned his uniform.

"Forget how I praised you in that car. You are indeed a spoiled kid, who needs to learn a lesson or two about humility." The driver narrowed his eyes at the young director and removed his shirt exaggeratedly. "Old man, you say? Let me show you what this old man is made of." he added and started to unbuckle his belt, without taking his eyes off Nanon, who eyed him with slight disdain now.

"Are you going to punish me, Phi? Show me how bad you're willing to lose your job then. I dare you. Once my mom finds out you messed with her favorite child-"

Before Nanon could finish his hilarious line, he burst out laughing as he watched the seductive driver in front of him suddenly trip twice on his own pants and fall over the bed.

"Are you mocking me, Khun Nanon?" The driver shook his head at him, trying to hide his embarrassment. The young director shrugged and bit his lower lip to stop laughing, but he was unable to keep his face straight when the older started to tickle his sides.

"Shit! I forgot my lines." Nanon cackled as the driver got on top of him and kept tickling him nonstop."Quit it, Ohm! I'm gonna piss in my pants!"

"How can you forget your own lines, Khun director? Shall I make you remember them?" Ohm tortured him a little more, but ended up silencing Nanon's lovely giggles with a kiss. Soon, his husband's hands were all over him, and Ohm couldn't help deepening the kiss. He groaned when he felt the younger's hand slip inside his underwear and stroke him slowly. Roleplaying wasn't new to them, it was fun and they both enjoyed the sexy endings of each plot they would come up with. It worked as a healthy competition for the married couple too. Whoever was unable to stay in character until the end of the act, would have to bottom during sex. Ohm often suspected that his husband would usually mess up his lines first just to ride him all night long. He secretly kept that bold suspicion to himself and gladly gave Nanon the choice to do whatever he wanted to do to him in bed.

"You know, I almost came when you mentioned that Leng still has big shoes to fill. Damn, I love when you get all possessive like that." Ohm whispered sweetly after releasing his lips. Nanon was still masturbating him, and the older's hot, accelerated breathing was already tickling his neck.

"I know you're using him to throw RedsGreens off the scent, and prevent the public from finding out about our marriage and all, but if that Phi keeps smiling at you like a lost puppy during those live events, I swear to God, I'll-"

Ohm didn't let him finish his sentence, he sought his lips again and kissed him deeply while thrusting against the younger's hand. His husband kissed him back with the same eagerness until they were both breathless. When he released Nanon's lips, he tried to reassure his husband.

"Cut him some slack. He's an ambitious actor and he's not stupid. He's hungry for fame, and he believes that any publicity, whether positive or negative, is beneficial for his career. He might flirt with me in front of cameras just to make all the RedGreens go mad, and all the OhmLeng's stans go crazy, but he's straight as an arrow. You don't need to worry about him. You know how this CP thing works, it's all make-believe." he whispered and kissed the younger's cheek softly, before moving all the way to his neck and sniffing him there. The way Nanon made him hard too fast led him to put a stop to the younger's movements inside his underwear. He didn't just want a hand job from his husband that night. He wanted the full course.

"What about when some crazy fan points a gun at him and forces him to leave OhmNanon alone?" Nanon whispered back, and even though Ohm tensed a little, he kept showering the young director's neck and shoulder with kisses.

"It won't happen. We made sure to all of our fans that our partnership has no chance of return." Ohm reminded him and hungrily tore the director's shirt open just to suck on his collarbone and graze the sensitive skin with his teeth.

"My Dad gave me this shirt on my birthday, you asshole." Nanon complained as he scanned the bed to see where all the buttons of the shirt had flown and tried to collect the tiny objects within his reach. However, his husband wasn't pleased with his distraction.

"Leave them. You know, I could even buy you another one, but you do look better shirtless." Ohm informed him before he started feasting on the younger's torso for real. A bite took Nanon by surprise and a rapturous rush shot right to his groin. He couldn't help moaning with delight. Ohm pinned the younger's hands above his head while his mouth trapped Nanon's rigid nipples. He took his time teasing them, and Nanon's little sexy noises sounded like music to his ears. He licked his lips with nameless satisfaction when he noticed how both nipples had turned shock pink after so much chewing. Only then, he finally let go of one of Nanon's wrists just to carefully check how turned on his darling was becoming with all his ministrations.

He unbuttoned the younger's pants and slipped his hand inside his boxers. He smirked when he felt the warmth down there. He fondled the squirming director a little and when his fingers were sticky with precum, he abandoned the younger's erection just to lick the tip of his fingers. "You're delicious as always, Non."

"Touch me more, or just suck me. Either way is fine. Just do something." Nanon murmured meekly, as he used his free hand to touch his husband's six-pack, but the older shook his head mischievously and chose to tease his husband a little more.

Ohm purposely used his wet fingers to make circles around the hardened, reddened buds of his chest again. At the same time, he grinded his hips against him painfully slow and licked Nanon's temple to wipe his sweat. Ohm seemed eager not to let any tiny part or essence of Nanon escape his lips. At that point, he would get jealous of the very sheets if they absorbed Nanon's juices on its thin fabric. He could get pissed at the walls of their bedroom for witnessing how his husband looked so beautifully aroused under him. He could curse the bedsheets, for wrapping themselves around the director's limbs, and he even felt tempted to murder the pillow cradling his husband's precious head and caressing his lustrous hair. Ohm craved to swallow caressingNanon up, till his husband could only live and breathe inside him. His mind could rest permanently if he knew that the only things allowed to touch, smell, see, and taste Nanon, were the very nooks of his soul. His possessiveness after their marriage had increased significantly. He wouldn't show his domineering side very often, but on rare occasions, when Nanon had to be around pretty interviewers, for example, Ohm felt the need to remind him who he belonged to, and how no one else could offer him what he provided his body and soul night and day. Sometimes, he wondered if the director knew how badly he yearned to be the center of his existence.

His wavering thoughts were interrupted by a loud groan slipping Nanon's lips. The sensual rhythm of Ohm's hips was whipping the director into a new level of frenzy. Nanon was already trying to reach for his underwear to masturbate himself but the older didn't let him.

"Not so fast, sweetheart. I'm not done with you yet. "

"I wanna cum, baby. Just let me do it, na?" Nanon begged, but all his husband did was shut him up with another passionate kiss to his mouth. The director's nails scratched the actor's back mercilessly, as he tried to bring Ohm closer to his body and initiate some rougher friction between their genitals. The older quickly realized what his husband was doing, and even though he himself enjoyed having Nanon rubbing against his upper thigh, he couldn't let their foreplay end so soon. When he suddenly disconnected their lips, he moved his way around to his cheek and then over to the younger's left ear. Nanon almost came when he felt Ohm blow lightly on his earlobe before nibbling, sucking, and licking it gently.

"Ohm, please. What the fuck are you doing? I want more. I need you." Nanon pleaded in a tortured voice. But all his husband did was gently move his way back to his lips and then make his way to the opposite ear.

"Don't you wanna be inside me? I prepped my ass just for you before that interview. I am still wet and all loose down here." The older finally confessed against his ear in a bedroom voice as he brought both of Nanon's hands to his ass. "Don't you want a piece of that?"

"Oh, shit! Fuck, yeah!" Nanon replied excitedly. However, his excitement dimmed when Ohm climbed off him, and started looking for something on the floor.

"I dropped it, around here." Ohm said, as he got on his knees and reached for his driver's uniform near the bedpost. When Nanon beheld the sight of a glorious Ohm, in his underwear soaked with precum, bending before him, just to pick up some forgotten item on the floor, the director lost all the control he had left in him. He pulled his aching erection out of his pants and boxers abruptly and jumped on the actor from behind. He quickly pulled down Ohm's underwear, found the buttplug hiding between his husband's asscheeks, and swiftly replaced it with his penis. The pink, tight orifice started leaking lube as soon as it engulfed Nanon's erection in one go. The sudden penetration took Ohm by surprise. A loud groan crawled out of his throat in a mix of elation and shock. Nanon gripped his hip bones strongly and pulled him to him with a ferocity that made his husband obediently bend a little more and spread his legs wider. The underwear which rested around the actor's knees was easily torn apart by the younger's hands. Nanon's desire was so intense that he didn't want anything covering his husband's skin, or constraining the opening of his legs. The director pushed in and out of Ohm with urgency, as the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh echoed in the room. The older man moaned wildly as Nanon slightly slapped his buttcheeks and pummeled inside him just like he wanted, hard and deep. Ohm started stroking his own penis when he felt his husband's skillful thrusts brush against his prostate. He knew he wouldn't last longer. Nanon had become a formidable power top during their first year of marriage. Ohm had the impression that his husband intended to wipe all the memories of Ananda from his body, and he didn't complain about that. They had sex all the time, and they even tried some kinky stuff that Ohm would never imagine that his sweet, innocent Non would be into.

"Fuck, you did get all ready for me, didn't you? I wish you had let me see you put the plug in." Nanon kept hammering his ass uncontrollably. "Sometimes, I get jealous of the stuff you put inside you...Did you think of me while you slipped it in? Come on, tell me how does it feel to have me screwing your hole-"

"If you keep taking dirty yo to me I swear-" Ohm interrupted his husband's obscenities, but he himself wasn't able to finish his sentence. It was too late to postpone his peak. He came hard against the bed sheets and silently surrendered to the astonishing orgasm he was experiencing. He panted, still trying to control his heartbeats when he felt his husband discharge inside him. Nanon kissed his back and kept thrusting into him until he had nothing left to give. He collapsed against Ohm's back and embraced him tightly.

"I love you. Thanks for your amazing services, Phi driver. Your incredible ass definitely deserves a raise."

"You broke the rules. You forgot your lines first." Ohm complained in fake annoyance. The younger chuckled.

"But you always let your lover win, don't you? You even stretched yourself beforehand. You wanted me to ride you, remember? I just changed positions a bit." Nanon clicked his tongue and buried his nose in his hair. Ohm sighed defeatedly and nodded, turning his head to offer the younger a kiss, which Nanon gladly accepted. When the director slowly pulled out of him and disentangled their bodies, Ohm let out a displeased noise.

"What was that, did I hurt you?" Nanon asked, a bit alarmed while placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You did. I'm kinda disappointed. I didn't get to teach you a lesson tonight, Khun Director." Ohm finally turned to him and gave the younger a naughty smile. Nanon rolled his eyes, but started to get rid of his clothes properly. He removed his pants and boxers who were still hanging around his knees. However, took his time removing his socks just to tease the older man, who patiently laid beside his husband and observed him undress.

"You're not gonna buy me a new shirt, but you will take it somewhere to get fixed. My dad-"

Nanon didn't finish his sentence. Ohm grabbed him by the nape of his neck and warned him. "Let's put this gorgeous mouth to good use, shall we?" He suggested as he guided the younger's head in the direction of his crotch. "Enough about this goddamn shirt. You did ruin dozens of underwear of mine and you have never seen me complain about them, right?" He sighed and got into character pretty quickly. "Now, suck my dick like you mean it, rich boy," Ohm commanded, as he ran his thumb along Nanon's lips and licked his lips.

Nanon gasped. He could see a bonfire of lust in his lover's eyes earlier when he was briefly in control of that plot, but now, the older's boba orbs seemed like small pools of lava erupting from a volcano. Nanon knew that Ohm would always prefer being the dominant in bed, so most of the time, the younger didn't mind giving in to him. Ohm was hard again by just watching him strip, and Nanon didn't miss how thirsty his husband's expression became when he sucked on his thumb.

"You're so big, Phi Driver. How can it possibly fit into my mouth?" Nanon teased, as he diligently kneeled between Ohm's legs and ran his cheeks along his erection. The older grunted, as his husband gave his shaft a little lick and a kiss before taking him into his mouth.

"Gosh, you're such a tease!" Ohm cried out loud the moment Nanon started playing with his balls and deepthroated him suddenly. "That's right, take it all in, Khun. The moment I laid eyes on you, I immediately guessed that you were good at sucking cock." Ohm added as he pulled Nanon's hair just to look into his sparkling eyes for a second and then shove his whole length into his mouth again. Ohm fucked Nanon's mouth roughly, fast and nonstop. However, when he saw Nanon's hand move to his own cock to jack off while still sucking on him, Ohm grabbed his nape and removed him from his leaking cock.

"What, what is it? Wasn't I doing it right, Phi driver? I can try again and blow you until you're satisfied." Nanon told him in a fake innocent tone, as saliva ran down his pouty, abused lips.

Ohm shook his head at him and instructed the younger to lie on his back. Nanon did what he was told, but his eyes widened a little when his husband picked up the tie of his driver uniform from the floor and tied both Nanon's wrists to the bedpost.

"That's what I was looking for." He smiled proudly after immobilizing both of his husband's arms. "Is it too tight? I don't want to hurt you."

"No, it's fine." Nanon swallowed. Being tied down wasn't in his script. "But not being able to touch you was not in my plans."

"Shii." Ohm smiled fondly at him. "I know, babe. Just relax, and let me take care of you. I promise you I'll release you at some point. You do remember our safe word, don't you?"

"Yeah." Nanon whispered and nodded. "Red, full stop. Green, keep going. Yellow, thread with caution."

"Good. We're consenting adults here, and we trust each other, don't we?" Ohm climbed on top of him and brushed a bang away from the younger's eyes. "Eye contact is very important. I will only cross the boundaries you allow me to cross, okay?" He reassured his husband and placed a kiss on his sweaty forehead. Ohm's words and gestures were so reassuring that the director instantly melted under him. No matter what Ohm did to him in that bed, he knew they would both enjoy it.

"But I wanna hold you." Nanon said weakly.

"And you shall, soon." Ohm promised him as he took a bottle of lube out of their nightstand drawer and spread the younger's legs open. "Do you want me to make love to you or fuck you?"

"Fuck me." Nanon replied in an almost embarrassing tone.

"Wrong answer." Ohm smirked as the other made a face at him.

"This is your punishment, not your prize, Khun director." Ohm reminded him, as he introduced a lubed finger inside an already squirming Nanon. "But if you want me to stop, you know what to do, just say the word." He added a second finger too soon and a startled Nanon grunted. The younger kept his mouth shut, but moans slipped from his lips when his husband started to stroke his cock and scissor his tight hole at the same time.

"Ohm." It was all the director managed to say and he closed his eyes and surrendered to the dazing sensations his man was providing him.

"What was that? Red? Yellow? Green?" Ohm watched his reactions carefully. He could tell that Nanon was doing fine, but he still wanted a verbal confirmation of that fact. "Babe, keep your eyes on me, come on, be present." Ohm instructed, and Nanon slowly opened his eyes.

"Green." He murmured in a needy voice. Ohm grinned and sought his mouth for a kiss. He increased the pace of his fingering until he felt Nanon panting into his mouth, and throbbing down there. "I wanna come with you inside me." The younger whispered, after breaking up the kiss.

Ohm looked deep into his eyes and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Are your wrists okay?"

"Hum." Nanon nodded. Ohm raised an eyebrow at him.

"Are your wrists okay, Nanon?" He repeated.

"For now, yeah." Nanon told him finally, and Ohm didn't waste time placing one of Nanon's legs on his shoulder and entering him. They both groaned when Ohm fully penetrated him and started thrusting slowly into his husband.

"Do you see that, Khun director? I fit perfectly in your mouth and your hole. You're receiving me like such a good boy." Ohm praised the director, who could barely utter a single word due to the mind blowing pleasure he was feeling. His eyes only became more alert when Ohm's hand reached his neck and put a little pressure there.

"What?" Ohm frowned, unaware of what he was doing.

"Untie me." Nanon said suddenly.

"Why now?" Ohm looked confused.

"I'm telling you to fucking untie me, Ohm Pawat!"

"You're not saying the safe word. Are you acting or are you for real? I honestly can't tell-"

"Red! Goddamn it! Red!" Nanon hissed, and Ohm immediately slipped out of him just to untie his hands. He panicked a little as he saw his lover turn his back on him.

"Non? I'm sorry." Ohm touched his back gently and started feeling guilty without even knowing what he had done wrong. "Did I make you uncomfortable? Are you hurt-"

"I am not him!" A slightly annoyed Nanon said briskly and pushed him away. Ohm was still clueless.

"What? Who?!" Ohm made Nanon turn to him and eyed him with genuine puzzlement.

"Ananda!" The younger shouted this time and glared at his husband, who was agape for a second. He blinked a few times and tried to understand what was going on with his beloved. He couldn't think of a single thing he did in that bed that could lead Nanon to think that he was reliving some of Ananda's fucked up fantasy.

"Non, I don't know why you're like that. I would never use you that way-"

"What's with the choking fetish? You were expecting me to pass out or something?" Nanon retorted. Ohm shook his head vehemently and put a hand on the younger's shoulder, but Nanon brushed it away.

"No, no! Babe, I swear that wasn't even my intention. That's insane! I wasn't even thinking of it! I would never treat you like that. When you and I are making love I want you very conscious and willing-"

"Why did you have to tie my hands up in the first place?" Nanon's accusing eyes tore into his soul.

"I was just trying to spice things up a bit. You had all the right to refuse-"

"What the hell can I do when I know that my husband has a few kinks which I wasn't aware of when I met him? Sadly, I only found out about his BDSM inclinations when it was too late and I was already in love-"

"That's not fair, Nanon! We've been through therapy, you and I! All these issues were discussed before, and the roleplaying thing was your idea! Our therapist advised us to explore more of each other's sexual boundaries with caution and you were the one who came up with it." Ohm tried to defend himself.

"And you were the one who decided not to follow the goddamn script today! I don't wanna be tied up or strangled. I'm not into this shit! I am not like him!"

"Jesus Christ, Non! I never said you were! I am sorry for using the tie." Ohm ran a frustrated hand through his hair and exhaled. "I didn't know it bothered you so much. If you could just tell me you were not okay with it-"

"Oh, please. You certainly saw my reticent stare. I told you I wanted to hold you and you still-"

"Am I a mind reader now? Didn't you trust me? I was going to untie you, I was just playing with you a little. It was supposed to be a fake punishment. If you just said 'Red' earlier I would have gathered that you weren't into it and-"

"And what? Would you still enjoy making love to me even if I wanted to stick to the old, boring, missionary position?!" Nanon asked, still unable to forget the vicious words he once heard from Ananda. 'Did you notice any difference in him while you two were in bed? I taught him a few naughty tricks, I bet he could use them with you.'

"Any position is fine with me, as long as I am with you." Ohm said calmly and brought his hands to each side of his husband's face and stared deep into his eyes, so the other could see the sincerity in them. "I only agreed to this role-playing thing because I thought you needed it. Because I was convinced that you believed I had shared with another man something that I had never shared with you before. I understood how badly I hurt you, and I just wanted to give you what you imagined I had given to him. But that is a side of me that can't be ignited with love. And I love you, Nanon. I could never bring myself to be violent with you like I was with him. All I am now is the Ohm Pawat who loves his husband Nanon Korapat. The monster Ananda conjured up a few years ago has died with him. I am yours only, Nanon, and you bring out the best in me. You will never be him. I wouldn't love you so much if you were." Ohm's speech overwhelmed the director, who couldn't help shedding a few tears.

"I guess that was better than therapy." Nanon joked as his husband wiped the tears from his eyes. "I can't believe I've just interrupted our love-making because of my damn insecurities."

"I know why you have them. These insecurities, I planted them here." Ohm said softly, as he removed one hand from his lover's face and placed it on the younger's chest. "Maybe they will always exist, maybe they will be that red light that reminds me of my past mistakes and urges me to cherish you like you're supposed to be cherished. Two years might have not been enough to mend the trust you had in me, the trust I shattered when I got involved with that scumbag, but I promise you...It might take decades, but I will make you trust me again, just like in the beginning, just like before you saw that horrendous video-"

Nanon didn't let him finish his sentence. Ohm was on the verge of crying too, and Nanon couldn't bear to see him like that, so he pulled him into a kiss and held him tightly.

"Don't say anything anymore. Just make love to me, husband. Love me, Ohm." He whispered against his lips after releasing them.

"I already love you, Non. Let me show you how much I do." The older actor smiled lovingly at Nanon and laid him gently on the bed. They kissed again, with more intensity, but without hurry.

When Ohm entered Nanon again, their gazes never wavered, their limbs were in sync and their hearts beat as one.

"Love you." Nanon moaned under him, as his breath became labored.

"Love you more." Ohm whispered back, as he reached for his husband's length and stroked him gently, while diving deep into his core. At some point, Nanon bucked his hips to meet his thrusts more vigorously. The sweet spot within him was conquered by the older's kind stabbings that poured exhilaration in him.

"Ah, I can't...I wanna come." Nanon melted.

"Don't hold back, love. Come for me." Ohm murmured, loving to see his naked, panting husband, losing himself in ecstasy. Then he sped up the stroke on the younger's penis and drove into him with agonizing sweetness. "You're the man of my life, Non. It will always be like this, just us two. Soulmates forever. Nothing else matters, just the two of us." He added, before biting onto his shoulder.

Nanon reached his peak with a loud moan. His whole body shook and his toes curled as the waves of the afterglow engulfed him. He stayed there, boneless underneath the older, letting his soulmate bathe in the sight of a drunk in love Nanon. Ohm kept pushing into him, taking his time, savoring each heavenly second he spent enveloped by the heat of his soulmate. He didn't want it to end, he wanted that carnal connection to live forever.

"You're so perfect, Non. My sweet, sweet husband. I love you so much." Ohm murmured as he licked the hand soaked with the director's semen and leaned on his exhausted, luscious husband for a kiss. The director responded to the kiss softly, but with a sudden movement wrapped his legs around the older's hips, pulling him deeper into him.

"I love you too. Come inside me, husband." Nanon whispered against Ohm's ears after the kiss was broken, and he instantly felt the older's throbbing around his walls. Within a second, a highly aroused Ohm discharged inside him with a loud grunt and buried his head in the crook of his husband's shoulder.

"I love your smell." Ohm sniffed him and licked the sweat running down Nanon's neck. "I'm so lucky to be married to you. How can you be so dazzling all the time, huh? I wish you weren't so handsome. Because of your looks, I have to be nervous all the time you leave our home. I fear that one of these days, someone might try to make you forget your way back to me. Can't you be less charming when I'm not around? That interviewer was spellbound by your very presence."

"Sorry to break it to you, darling. But there's nothing I can do about it. Because nothing can take my handsomeness down except the lift." Nanon joked, that old line brought a smile to both their faces.

"Of course, I can live with that. I'm also aware that my husband won't bow down to anyone except for noodles." Ohm chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh, and when he's sucking my cock."

"You ass!" Nanon slapped his chest lightly but laughed at his husband's shameless expression.

"Exactly! How could I forget? He also bows down when he eats my ass!" Ohm reminded him and pinched the younger's side. Nanon cackled and squirmed under him, making the older slip out of him. Ohm made a noise of disappointment when his limp dick came out of his husband.

"Hey, how can you neglect Pawat junior this away? He's cold now!" He startled tickling the younger more.

"Don't you start, Ohm Pawat Chittswangdee!" The younger warned, and tried to stop his hands. With difficulty he disentangled himself from Ohm and jumped out of the bed. Nanon saw his husband's gaze become almost predatory the moment he stood up naked and come started to leak out of him. Ohm's boba orbs turned feral while he observed his own seed run down his beloved's thighs. "I'm gonna take a shower." Nanon announced, suddenly feeling a little embarrassed. No matter how many years of matrimony passed, Ohm never failed to make his husband shy under his dominant, possessive stare.

"Come here, Non. I'll clean you up." Ohm said in a tone full of desire. His sudden semi-hard cock indicated that he wasn't really thinking about anything clean, just plain dirty. The younger sighed a little conflicted. He could give in to his husband, and let the older ravish him as much as he was wanted, or he could just ignore the wanton in his eyes and walk away. Nanon contemplated what to do. They still had to go back to work, and if he decided to go back to that bed, they would crave to stay in it forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
68.7K 530 13
All things Bad Buddy Series Fanfiction!! PatPran AND OhmNanon UwU Hopefully this will turn into a collection of alternate stories / oneshots to that...
39.4K 2.2K 19
During university Good changed his major to computer science and design. But he couldn't find a job because of his speech. His mother sick and tired...
259K 4.3K 63
Can planned fiction, that is only shown for fans, become reality? Can clear fronts suddenly become so blurred that someone loses the ground under his...