My Protector ll KTH ll

By Bang7_tan

Choi y/n,only daughter of a Millionaire, wants to lead a normal life like others. Kim Taehyung,one of the bes... More

Part:1
part:2
part:3
part:4
part:5
part:6
part:7
part:8
part:9
part:10
part:11
part:13
part:14
part:15
part:16
part:17
part:18
part:19
part:20
part:21
part:22
part:23
part:24
part:25
part:26
part:27
part:28
part:29
part:30
part:31
part:32
part:33
part:34
part:35
part:36
END
BONUS❀️

part:12

601 29 0
By Bang7_tan

Coming down from stairs you stare at him who is scrolling through phone while leaning with the wall.Looks like he didn't get to sleep last night.His hairs is all messy.Realising your presence he look up from the phone.His eyes meet with yours leaving you breathless.Going close to him you stand in front of him while he noticing your every move carefully.

Y/n:"Come here."motion him to come close to your level.Narrowing his eyes he bend down his head a little.

Taehyung:"What's wrong?"lifting your hand you run your fingers through his silky black hairs setting that perfectly.

Y/n:"You are looking like a zombie teddy bear.What happen are you sick?"placing your hand on his forehead you check his body temperature.His heart skip a beat as you suddenly touch him.Gulping he quickly back away.

Taehyung:"I-Iam fine.Actually I didn't get to sleep last night that's why."nodding your head you turn to leave.

Y/n:"Come come Iam already late for my class."you leave the house followed by him.

Time skip>>>>>>>

Buckling the seatbelt you lean back lazily.Taehyung look at you worriedly.

Taehyung:"Are you alright?"Looking at him you nod.

Y/n:"Actually Iam bored that I have to go home.I wish I could do whatever I want."Saying that you close your eyes.

Taehyung:"wanna go to shopping?"Opening your eyes as they will pop out anytime.

Y/n:"Shopping?You will take me there?"he chuckle at your priceless reaction.

Taehyung:"You are behaving like you never went to do shopping."he start the engine..

Y/n:"You are right,I had never.I always had online shopping."you are smiling but he can see the pain in your smile.

Taehyung:"Why?Your dad forbade you to do?"

Y/n:"Yes,he thinks that danger is waiting for me in outside."sadly chuckling you turn your head towards the window as he continue to drive.....

You are walking beside taehyung who is carrying the shopping bags.His hands are full.

Taehyung:" Do You want to buy anything?"you turn to look at him.

Y/n:"If you want then I will stop buying and go home."he is staring at you deeply.

Taehyung:"You are not like those rich spoiled brat as I thought you would be."your mouth wide open by hearing him.

Y/n:"So it's a complement for me huh?Mr protector you will never able to find a girl like me who has beauty and brain both."saying that with proud face you turn to walk ahead.

Taehyung:"That's not true.I think you are beauty without brain."he walk beside you while you turn to him glaring.

Y/n:"Did you just insult me?How dare you old handsome looking man."

Taehyung:"Ohh so you are convinced that Iam handsome than your fictional hubby little beautiful looking  girl."

Y/n:"Did you just compare him with you?Look you are not handsome than my hubby Iam telling you ok."

Taehyung:"Iam handsome and I know that.You know everygirl is willing to kneel in front of me.I can make anyone go crazy for me even YOU."you stop walking and look at him as he does the same.people are walking around you both while you two stare at eachother.

Suddenly he pulls you by your waist.you quickly put your hands on his chest to keep balance.He look behind you at the person.

??:"Iam sorry sir,Iam sorry ma'am.Are you ok?"he keeps bowing at you both but your attention and stare at the person who is holding you close to him.

Taehyung:"It's ok.we are fine."bowing last time he walk away with his coffee in his hand.

Taehyung:"Are you ok moon?"he start to check on your body.you smile shyly while looking down.

Y/n:"Thank you my teddy bear."you cup his face before pinch his cheeks.

Taehyung:"ahhh it's hurt."messaging his cheeks he look at you who is laughing at his reaction. You quickly turn around and walk ahead while he follows you behind.

Taehyung:"What are you doing to me moon?I was not like that at all."shooking his head he follows you quitely.

Time skip>>>>>>

It's about to sunset.Here you are looking at the mesmerising scene in front of  you.Your eyes are glistening and teary.Standing beside you he look at your side profile with slightly smile.

Y/n:"A-am I dreaming teddy?"holding your hand he shook his head.

Taehyung:"Look carefully."saying that he pulls you in front of him as he wrap his arms around you protectively back hugging you as weather is getting cold.Cold Water is waving towards your feet.

Y/n:"Ahh it's cold teddy."laughing slightly you lean back as he tighten the hug.

Taehyung:"You know I really love to see sunset in the beach.Walking in the sands,playing with the water and getting lost in the sunset for forever."slightly tilting your head you look at him.

Y/n:"should we take photos?I want to keep them in memories for forever."nodding his head he took out his phone.

Stopping a man he give his phone to click some photos of you both.

??:"Ok do some pose."you quickly held his arms like a married couple.

??:"Ohh you both are looking good.Do some more poses."Taehyung look at you before pulling you by your waist.

Taehyung:"Look at me moon."You look up at him.You both stare at eachother with so much love that can't be expressed.

??:"Done.Are you both newly married couple?You two are so good matching."you heart skip a beat by hearing that.

Taehyung:"No no you are thinking wrong---

Y/n:"We are just friends."man looking at you then at taehyung.

??:"Ohh just friends.Ok ok I have to leave now."Saying that he hand out the phone to taehyung.

Taehyung:"Thank you so mucn bro."he handshake with him.

Y/n:"Thank you oppa take care."He slightly nod and walk away..

Taehyung:"ohh it's really good look y/n."he show you the photos.

Y/n:"Can I ask you something teddy?"He look at you bofere nodding.

Taehyung:"What moon?Do you need anything?"

Y/n:"Do you have any g-girlfriend?I mean you are so good looking you know so you must have someone right?"he bites his inner cheeks before replying.

Taehyung:"Umm I don't have any girlfriend but---

Y/n:"But?"you shout at him as he flinch a little.

Taehyung:"But I like someone I guess."he can see how your reaction got change by hearing that.

Y/n:"O-ohh so you like someone."looking down at your feet as your eyes get teary.

Taehyung:"What happen?Why you ask though?"without replying you just shrugg your shoulder.

Y/n:"Let's go I want to go home."saying that you start to walk away.

Taehyung:"Are you tired?hey moon wait for me."he run behind you as you are walking fast while wiping your tears.

Otherside>>>>

Momo was waiting for a cab.She caress her arms as the weather is getting chilly and cold.

Momo:"Ahhh I fucking hate to do any job.Can't I spend my days while sleeping and watching my cute dramas."let out a sigh she kicks a stone.The rolling stone stop in front of a person.She slowly look up at the person.

Momo:"Aishhh not again."looking away she let out scoff as the person is coming towards her.

Jimin:"Hey what a unpleasant surprise momos."Rolling her eyes she glare at him.

Momo:"Just fucking get lost from here blind idiot man."folding her arms she stand a little away from him.

Jimin:"Ohh what a chilly weather.I think people are eating hot spicy momos right now in their places."

Momo:"What the hell are you trying to say huh?"glaring at him she take a step close to him.

Jimin:"Why you always make a face like this huh?Iam talking to you nicely but here you are."Shooking his head he let out sigh.

Momo:"Just leave already.Iam not in a mood to fight with you right now."

Jimin:"Me too but you are the one who is fighting with me."she look at him as he is smiling cheekily.

Momo:"Don't you have any work to do huh?why the hell I always encounter with you Wherever I go and I fucking hate that."saying that she start to walk.

Jimin:"Ahh I like to annoy you.It's getting habit to annoy you."Saying that he also run behind her....

To Be Continue.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 26.1K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] πŸ˜³πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’ƒ "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
352K 13.2K 47
D A R K R O M A N C E "If you fucking add your opinion in my matters then your pretty face won't work,Princess. I'll fucking kill you and feed you...
122K 4K 28
y/n is a simple girl who's mother was dead in cancer. taehyung's father's company is the biggest company of South Korea. taehyung's father and y/n'...
41.2K 1.2K 10
"Fuck!!Baby... Sorry, I can't control anymore!!" And that's it. He smashed his cotton soft lips on your juicy ones kissing you with so passion. ~~~...