Just The 2 Of Us

By ShoujoCamui

What happens when a Fan Meeting leads to desperate confessions, ends a "just friends" relationship, and sudde... More

CHAPTER 1 -Just More Than Friends
CHAPTER 2 - Just Boyfriends
Chapter 3 - Just Trouble
Chapter 4: Just Sick
Chapter 5: Just Lies
Chapter 6: Just Allies
Chapter 7: Just Nerves
Chapter 8: Just Games
Chapter 9: Just texts
Chapter 10: Just Home
Chapter 11: Just Poison
Chapter 12: Just Dead
Chapter 13: Just Chaos
Chapter 14: Just Captive
Chapter 15: Just owned
Chapter 16: Just Horror
Chapter 17: Just Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Just Madness
Chapter 19: Just Bad News
Chapter 20: Just Soulmates
Chapter 21: Just Bickering
Chapter 22: Just Hope
Chapter 23: Just a Dinner
Chapter 24: Just Distant
Chapter 25: Just Goodbyes
Chapter 26: Just Kinky
Chapter 27: Just Insecure
Chapter 28: Just Korea
Chapter 29: Just Tension
Chapter 30: Just Sleepless
Chapter 31: Just Healing
Chapter 32: Just a Step Back
Chapter 33: Just a Stranger
Chapter 34: Just Reconnection
Chapter 35: Just Longing
Chapter 36: Just Family
Chapter 37: Just Karma
Chapter 38: Just a Weekend
Chapter 39: Just a beach
Chapter 40: Just the BBS gang
Chapter 41: Just Gazes
Chapter 42: Just a Confession
Chapter 43: Just Sand Art & Seashells
Chapter 44: Just A Sinking Ship
Chapter 45: Just Engaged
Chapter 46: Just Challenging
Chapter 47: Just Consequences
Chapter 48: Just Yellow: Caution
Chapter 49: Just Red: Danger
Chapter 50: Just The Bloody Truth
Chapter 51: Just Even Steven
Chapter 52: Just Letting Go
Chapter 53: Just Surviving the day
Chapter 54: Just more than an Issue
Chapter 55: Just a Rainstorm
Chapter 56: Just Running in Circles
Chapter 58: Just Relapsing Again
Chapter 59: Just Spiralling
Chapter 60: Just a Barbecue
Chapter 61: Just a bad Script
Chapter 62: Just a Sailboat
Chapter 63: Just borrowed Souls
Chapter 64: Just Characters
Chapter 65: Just Awake
Chapter 66: Just A Plan
Chapter 67: Just a Sheath
Chapter 68: Just a Rescue
Chapter 69: Just an Anti
Chapter 70: Just A Clean Up
Chapter 71: Just a new Era
Chapter 72: Just Making Amends
Chapter 73: Just Us 2

Chapter 57: Just Playing With Fire

52 2 0
By ShoujoCamui

"He could've died, damn it! Have you stopped to think about it? You let people drug me! Gosh, you're a shitty director! I'll never work with you again." An unreasonable Nanon exclaimed stubbornly. "Every time I do, disaster follows! Ohm and I were perfectly fine before you showed up with the BBS script in your hands! We were good friends, he and I, there were no blurried lines, and we could just be with each other without all this drama! Then you invited us to embrace Pat and Pran's world, we sacrificed our friendship for those roles, we gave those characters all we had! We lost our freaking peace of mind, our uncomplicated harmony, privacy, our safe space, and-"

"He was already in love with you, Nanon. He was living in agony even before you two joined the project. Perhaps, you'd rather pretend that everything was all right, but what about him? Secretly pining for his best friend, terrified of confessing his feelings to you because he couldn't mess up what you two had! Do you call that peace of mind? Can you stop being selfish for one second?!" The director argued.

"It wasn't ideal, but he could handle it! You made things worse. You entered our lives and fucked it all up!"

"I gave you the type of global recognition that no one in this Industry has achieved so fast in their first BL role! Yes, it was a gay character that you played, and yes, Pran made you cross the barriers of friendship with Ohm. You were only paired up with actresses in your previous roles, I knew your acting, your morals, and your heart would be challenged like never before, and you were aware of that too. Neither his nor your fans thought that it could work. Others claimed that even Chimon would have more chemistry with you. Some imagined that you were too 'straight' to pull it off, and you needed to prove them wrong, didn't you? You wanted to show the world that a real actor puts his own soul aside to borrow another. And you were successful in that. I had no doubt you would, because you're a brilliant artist. You love what you do, and you never regret any role you have ever played. You love Bad Buddy the Series, Nanon. And so does Ohm. Everyone does. The only thing you hate is the fact that you accidentally fell for a coworker, a man, a special friend, and that kind of thing is too unprofessional for someone like you." Aof looked extremely confident in his words. And Nanon didn't dare to mention that the conflicts he was facing were not solely career related, or sexuality related.

"I guess you're right. What can I say? I'm sorry, Phi." The singer took a deep breath, looked away, and then looked at his feet. "I apologize for my behaviour lately. I have been disrespectful, rude, and I have even been speaking to you informally...I let my characters play me. That was a huge mistake. But you need to understand that I am facing a lot of pressure right now. Ohm's career depend on the success of Our Sky 2. After the bullying issue, things have been chaotic, and P'Tha needs results, you know? I feel insecure about being Pran again. And I cannot just disentangle myself from Viper and Tiger. I'm not saying all of this as an excuse, but I-I've been too stressed, and cranky because all these 3 characters I've been trying to connect with are so different from one another-"

"Apologies accepted. It's obvious that you are yourself now. And I'm glad to be able to talk to the real Nanon at last." Aof cut him off, smiling a bit. The singer knew then that the man had no intention of holding a grudge. "Are we okay now then?"

"Maybe after you tell me what they gave me yesterday?" Nanon asked out of curiosity.

"Just something to calm you down." The director crossed his arms and sighed. "Listen, I didn't enjoy watching you panicking like that, or struggling to get free while people held you down and inserted a syringe in your arm. But it had to be done. Non, that storm was deadly. We couldn't let you go straight into it. They wanted to tie you up, but I refused to allow such a thing. At that moment, sedation seemed to be the best alternative. You were scaring everyone in that shelter. I myself was scared of you and for you. You punched a ranger and neither he nor his colleagues were happy about it. That's why the filming crew decided to get you out of the bigger shelter and bring you to the smaller shack while you were unconscious. We thought you would be safer away from them." Aof clarified it for him patiently, and the actor didn't interrupt him. "So I stayed with you until Ohm showed up and told me that he would take care of you. You can't imagine my relief when I saw that kid in one piece. He was soaked and panting, but with the largest smile I've ever seen on his face. Just because he knew you were safe. He's a keeper, that one."

"Okay, alright. I get it. Sorry for all the trouble I caused." A disconcerted Nanon nodded and became silent for a minute, trying to digest all that information. It was heart-wrenching not being able to voice all his troubles at once and let Aof know exactly what was going on. "If it's possible, I'd like to apologize to this ranger I punched before we wrap up the shooting and go back to Bangkok."

"Yeah, sure. That already sounds like the well-behaved Non I know." Aof walked up to him and patted his shoulder.

"My characters have been playing me too hard. I guess it's time I try to put Nanon Korapat in the saddle again." The singer confessed.

"I support this idea." Aof seemed animated suddenly. "Look, I was planning on giving everyone a break this evening. A little celebration of life. We all survived nature's wrath yesterday, and I think it would be nice to have this get-together with the whole filming crew. What do you say?"

"I'm not sure if Ohm is in any condition-"

"When I stopped by earlier, his fever was gone. And by the looks of it, he can already stand on his two feet." Aof cocked his head to the side and pointed to the tattered window a few meters behind them. Ohm was staring at them through it. As soon as Nanon glanced at the window, the older actor disappeared into the shack swiftly, and the singer huffed.

"I don't think he feels like socializing at the moment. Plus, I don't think he has fully recovered-"

"Just now you two were shouting at each other. I guess both your energies are back." Aof stated, giving the actor a knowing look.

"You heard us?" A wide-eyed Nanon eyed the director with clear apprehension.

"The shouting? Yeah. The content, or topic being furiously debated, no."

Nanon swallowed as relief washed over him.

After the brief heart-to-heart, Aof brought him to watch some of the EarthxMix scenes that were being filmed. The singer had fun watching his seniors screw up their lines now and then and get embarrassed in front of the crew when they had to get too close. Nanon couldn't help smirking all the time. He felt kinda privileged for being the only one in there aware of what those Phis were up behind the scenes.

During lunch, Ohm didn't show up to eat with everybody. Nanon got a little worried, but Earth assured him that someone of the crew had already checked on him and brought him some food. Apparently, Ohm was fully healthy again, but he took advantage of that day off to rest a little more. The singer respected his space and just kept his distance.

In the evening, when Nanon was re-reading the script of The Jungle while sitting with his back against a tree, someone approached him.

"Wow, workaholic much?" A guy from the filming crew approached the singer with a friendly smile on his face.

"Oh, hi. I'm just trying not to forget who I am supposed to be when I go back to the filming set in Bangkok. I cannot lose contact with the twins yet." Nanon said casually and tried to remember the man's name. He had heard a few cameramen call the guy by his name a couple of times, but he was unable to remember the names of everyone involved in the production of that series.

"Need more light?" The young man said as he offered the singer a lantern.

"Oh, thank you very much. But I think I should call it a day and go to bed." Nanon replied, folfing the paper in his hand.

"Nonsense. It's still early, and some of us have already gathered at the waterfall. You've gotta come. We even have an acoustic guitar available. Everyone would love to hear you sing and-"

"Sorry, buddy. Maybe some other day. But thanks for the invitation." Nanon stood up and was about to walk away when the young man spoke again.

"That ranger you punched, he's my uncle. P'Aof told me you wanted to have a word with him?"

"Will he be there?" Nanon turned around to look at him again.

"No. But I can deliver your apologies whenever I see him." The young man said kindly.

"What's your name again?" Nanon approached the guy this time with more interest. He would hate to hear rumours about an arrogant Nanon Korapat who acted like a crazy fuck and punched rangers during rainstorms. His fragile reputation couldn't get any more blows. He knew he needed to fix that issue right there.

"Everybody calls me Port."

"Oh, like the political prisoner and musician Port Faiyen?" Nanon's face lightened up a bit.

"Damn! Do you listen to Faiyen? With that cute face of yours I would never think that you've got a bit of rebel in you." The excited stranger clicked his tongue.

"I listen to almost everything. My cute face is usually misunderstood." Nanon genuinely smiled.

"Indeed it is.These cute dimples of yours do make you look like a good boy who doesn't dare to defy the monarchy." An amused Port smirked.

"Well, I don't. I just secretly despise it." Nanon snorted.

"Tell you what, Mr. Dimples. You come with me to this waterfall gathering, and I'll make sure my uncle receives your apologies." Port suggested, and the singer suddenly realized that maybe hanging out with him couldn't be so boring.

"I am not sure if it's safe to walk into these woods with a stranger. Especially after I punched the light out of this stranger's uncle just yesterday." Nanon said playfully. There was something about that boy that made him feel quite at ease to be around.

"Well, you already know that I am part of the filming crew and that I am the nephew of one of the men who kept you from dying during that dreadful rainstorm. You also know that my friends call me Port, and that I have a thing for good boys who secretly have bad boys' tendencies."

"How old are you?" Nanon could swear that the boy was flirting with him. But he couldn't be sure.

"20." Port replied sheepishly.

"So you're a Nong." Nanon crossed his arms and shook his head at the hilarious younger man who had no qualms talking informally with a Phi durning that whole chitchat.

"I'm not just any Nong. I am the lighting technician of Our Sky 2 filming set here in Chiang Mai. I am responsible for positioning the lights, making sure they stay working, and I also take care of all other aspects of illumination of each scene. I may be young, but I'm highly experienced. It's not the first time I am working with P'Aof by the way. Why do you think all his TV series have great lightning?" He said with contained humor. Nanon liked his playful personality.

"Is there something else I should know about you, Mr. Lightning technician?" The singer frowned, faking suspicion.

"I happen to have something to fully convince you that I am trustable. How can a guy with a heart-shaped hairline be bad news?" A grinning Port asked as he lifted his bangs and showed Nanon a feature of his face that the singer had only seen in another one, a quite familiar one.

"I can't believe it. That's surely a rare sight." The singer was taken aback for a second. He let out a dry laugh, and avoided thinking about his ex at that moment. The boy giggled a little and boldly took him by the arm. A suddenly quiet Nanon didn't protest when Port started leading him to the gathering place.

The get-together looked quite festive when they reached the waterfall. Actors and members of the filming crew were there. Earth, Mix and Aof were engrossed in a conversation not so far from the bigger crowd. There were small bonfires and tents surrounding the area. Everybody was laughing, drinking and eating without a care while others played in the waterfall. There was live music playing too, and to Nanon's surprise, it was the sound assistant of the crew who was singing, and she wasn't alone. Beside her, an excited Ohm struggled to tune an acoustic guitar in his hands. The woman definitely had a nice voice, but Nanon abhorred the way Ohm smiled at her while acting as her backing vocal.

"Envious of your friend?" Port asked as he noticed the burning stare Nanon was giving the two. "I know the feeling, man. That Phi's hot, isn't she? I've been trying to get close to her for a while, but I guess Ohm Pawat is more her type."

"Why would you say that? Have you seen them together before?" Nanon felt genuinely threatened by the presence of the woman there. Port almost laughed at the tragic expression he had on his face.

"Wanna make him envious too?" The lightning technician suggested with a wicked gleam in his eyes. "You know, best friends usually get a bit intimidated when they see their friends making new acquaintances and ignoring them while they're at it."

"Forget it. It's like I'm not even here." Nanon said in a discouraged tone. However, Port was determined to prove him wrong. He grabbed two bottles of beer and a package of spicy Thai sticks from one of the tents and handed one of the beers to the singer, who suddenly felt out of place. "I should leave. I'm not in the mood for partying."

"No way! Just try not to look too uncomfortable and just follow my lead, okay?" The boy said as he interlocked their arms and pulled Nanon to sit on a rock with him.

"What are we gonna do? Kiss and make out? Let's face it, that Phi is out of your league, and Ohm doesn't give two shits about me right now." Nanon complained, but the boy ignored his whining and took action.

"I saw this on an old Korean TV show that had idols in it. It's called the Pepero game. We're not doing it for real, of course, and we're not going to compete with anyone here, besides, we don't even have any pocky around-"

"It's a ridiculous fanservice tool. What's the use of this in here? Let me just go back-"

Before Nanon could finish his sentence, Port opened the snack package and shoved a spicy stick into the singer's mouth. Nanon was startled at first, but as soon as he heard the sound of the guitar fade, he knew the boy was doing the right thing.

"Don't look right now, but your bestie has just put that guitar aside." Port smirked.

"What are you waiting for? Come closer. You're supposed to bite the other end of the stick, right?" A more enthusiastic Nanon managed to say while he still held a part of the stick with his teeth.

"Promise me you won't let him deck me." A hesitant Port whispered as he leaned onto Nanon. "I bet he works out every single day to build those muscles."

"Hey loverboys, get a room!" Someone from the crew shouted between cackles.

"Geez, just do it already. People will start shipping us if you just stare at the fucking stick and get all shy-"

Before Nanon could finish his sentence, Port grabbed the other end of the stick and prepared himself for the worst. The boy was too embarrassed to move an inch closer to the singer's mouth, but Nanon could already hear familiar steps coming their way, so he just bit more of the biscuit stick until his lips were too close to the lightning technician. A rough hand suddenly split the stick in two, separating their mouths abruptly.

"Can I know what's going on here?" Ohm asked, and he didn't sound friendly.

"It was just a dare." Port said quickly. And the singer looked away to hide his smile.

"Whose dare? Who are you?!" The older actor towered over the boy. Nanon was internally satisfied with that outcome, but he didn't dare to say anything.

"I am Port. P'Nanon's new friend. It doesn't matter whose dare it is. What matters is that we're both enjoying it." Port said out of the blue, and Nanon could swear that the boy could have a future in acting. Ohm, on the other hand, was about to get physical with him.

"Hey! knock it off!" Nanon placed himself between the two and made his ex release the collar of the man's shirt.

"He placed his paws on you first." Ohm hissed, without taking his eyes from Port. People around them were already staring at the scene apprehensively, and for a moment, he knew that their little performance could end badly. He was glad that neither Aof nor his fellow colleagues had noticed the altercation from where they were chatting.

"So what? What is it to you?" Port retorted, playing his role with excellence. "You guys are not even friends anymore. Why so jealous?"

"What?!" Ohm fumed as his eyes travelled from the singer to the boy. "Listen here, I don't have to explain myself to you. He already knows why." Ohm gritted his teeth, as he tried to reach for the man again, but Nanon gave him a firmer push, wondering if he would need back up from outsiders to keep Ohm away from Port.

"Do I?" The singer stared at Ohm for a long moment, but since the older actor didn't elaborate, he continued. "He wasn't doing anything. Come on, just chill. This is none of your business." Nanon insisted, giving his ex a warning look. "Go back to your singing partner. She's probably feeling lonely already." He added, before he grabbed Port's hand and walked away from his ex.

"Crap, he's scary. Am I gonna be fired if he talks to Aof about this?" Port commented as Nanon brought him to the other side of the waterfall, but Ohm wouldn't take his eyes off them. Nanon shook his head, and the satisfaction he felt a while ago when their provocative game started, quickly vanished.

"He won't do anything. But he's angry already. We indeed got his attention. I suggest we should disappear from his sight now." Nanon commented, reminding himself that his jealous ex had once wrecked his bedroom with a sledgehammer. He definitely didn't want to put the boy in danger.

Both Nanon and Port left the waterfall get-together in a hurry. As soon as they reached the actor's sleeping accommodations, Nanon warned the boy to avoid meeting with Ohm the next few days.

"What are you talking about? I am part of the filming crew, remember?" The boy said nervously.

"What are you doing here? Actors sleep here. As far as I know the rest of the crew stays somewhere else." Ohm showed up out of nowhere, startling the pair.

"Have you followed us here?" Nanon demanded, slightly annoyed. Ohm simply ignored him.

"What did you put in his beer?" The older actor was solely focused on the lighting technician at that moment. "Was that your idea? Get him drunk and have your way with him here?" Ohm balled his fists, and the singer knew he had to come clean about their mischievous plan immediately.

"Pawat! Listen to me, this is not what you're thinking! I am not drunk and he had no intention of-"

"Exactly! I don't need to get my dates drunk to get laid. Now, don't be a cockblocker. Non and I are planning to have a good time tonight. Just stay out of our business." Port blurted out suddenly, and Ohm saw red. Port really pushed the envelope, and that made Ohm move dangerously in his direction. The older actor gave the boy a hard push that made the lighting technician fall on the floor. He was about to mount on the boy and beat him into a pulp, but Nanon tackled him on the floor first.

"He's kidding, Ohm! Stop it! It was all my idea! I saw you with that woman, and I tried to make you jealous! He means no harm. He didn't slip any roofie in my drink, or tried to make a pass at me!" The singer exclaimed, pinning Ohm to the floor and putting his whole body weight on top of the older actor. Only at that moment, Nanon realized that he wasn't the only one traumatized by Mark's past wrongdoings. Ohm vehemently believed that Port was about to do the same thing Mark had done to Nanon before. If it wasn't for the singer's pleading eyes, Ohm would have pushed Nanon away from his sight and broken a few of Port's teeth. "Please, don't be like this! I don't need saving. I am okay. No one needs to get hurt. This is my fault. I'm sorry, okay!?"

"Man, I wish I had friends who are this overprotective of me." Port snorted still on the ground, trying to recover from the strong push that he received.

"We are not friends!" Both Ohm and Nanon corrected him at the same time. The exes stared at each other for a while, and the singer started laughing.

"Don't I know?! That fact is as clear as water." Port chuckled and stood up, making sure that his bones were still in the right place. "Actually, I happen to be an OhmNanon shipper." Nanon glanced at him and laughed even harder. The boy really had spunk.

"Wait! You are enjoying this, aren't you?" Ohm cocked his head to the side in an annoyed manner and raised a confused eyebrow at the singer.

"You bet! It's hilarious how easy you get this riled up just because of an innocent game. I wasn't sure that you would react this way after everything...So I didn't mind when he approached me." Nanon confessed without a tinge of remorse in his voice now.

"So you really did it on purpose, just to watch me lose my shit?" Ohm eyed him in disbelief.

"You're territorial, you've always been. What can I say? Yes, I was just testing you. I needed to make sure that hadn't changed." A guiltless Nanon shrugged. Ohm pushed him away from him and clenched his jaw.

"Leave, Nort." He ordered the younger man still in the room.

"It's Port." The suddenly conflicted lightning technician corrected him, unsure if it was okay to leave them there by themselves.

"Go, Port. We need a moment." Nanon bit on his lower lip and then released it just as quickly, as his eyes travelled to Ohm's mouth. He climbed off Ohm and waited. He anticipated what was about to happen. And he knew no one could stop it from happening. He yearned for it. "God knows we need it."

Port nodded and winked at him before leaving. Mission complete.

Nanon licked his lips and thought about explaining himself a little further as he stood up, but the look Ohm was giving him forced the singer to keep his mouth shut.

"Have you had your fun?" A menacing Ohm got up from the floor too and towered over him. Nanon could almost inhale his scent when his ex leaned on him and gripped his hair tightly.

"Hum." Nanon moaned a response and nodded fearlessly. His heart raced as he felt the grip on his hair tighten a little more.

"Good. Cause now, I'll have mine." Ohm stated, and without a warning pushed Nanon against the nearest wall and pinned him there. "Whatever happens now, it's on you. That's what you're gonna get for riling me up."

In one swift motion, Ohm pulled down Nanon's pants and underwear, and parted his legs with one of his knees. The mesmerized singer let him do all of it, he just watched in euphoric awe as his ex turned into that beast he loved so much.

"You do not test me, Non." Ohm said possessively as he grabbed the singer's dick and started stroking it furiously. "You're not allowed to look at anyone the way you're looking at me now. Don't you talk, flirt, or smile at anyone just to provoke me like that. Do not do that ever again. You're gonna get someone killed." He added, raising one of Nanon's thigh a little, just to find the spot he intended to penetrate. "No one is supposed to touch, smell, feel, or have you like this", he paused and spit on his hand just to lubricate his fingers before they started poking the younger's entrance, "All that you are, belongs to me. You're mine, and mine alone."

Nanon's eyes almost rolled back as Ohm sniffed his neck and groaned. The singer was delighted to hear those words coming out of the older's mouth. He adored every sound, every stroke, and every sloppy finger battling to stretch him up. He didn't care if they got caught. At that point, his mind was filled with Ohm, and whoever happened to show up there, they could either stay and watch, or simply run away. He couldn't give two fucks about it. Actually, he was going dying to get fucked right there against that wall, and he wasn't complaining. He craved for the older actor's ruthlessness. Who said love should forever be tender and kind? They had their own unhealthy dynamic, and whoever judged them for the toxicity of it, could go to hell. He needed sex, he wanted to be split apart and taken by his soulmate. He ached to get Ohm inside him, and drown in each thrust, until he felt his ex's cum leak between his thighs and ass. He was horny for Ohm.

"Nanon?" Ohm whispered against his ear, as two fingers scissored the singer's core. "Are you gonna call me a goddamn rapist when we're done here?"

"Fuck, yeah!" Nanon grunted, and finally had enough strength to grab his ex's face and pull him for a kiss. Ohm didn't resist him. He let Nanon ravish his mouth, while he swallowed the playful grin on the singer's lips. In a hurry, Ohm removed his fingers from his hole and unzipped his jeans just to free his already hard dick that wouldn't be satisfied with just one round of ass fucking that night.

"Then let me make every single second of this count." Ohm shoved his dick inside him without a warning. Nanon bit on the older's shoulder to muffle his own scream. But Ohm didn't stop there, he couldn't anymore. There was no turning back. So he pushed in and out of Nanon with vigor and desperation. Whenever the singer's moans became too loud, he suffocated them with a breath-taking kiss. Nanon's leg, which was wrapped firmly around Ohm, shook with the intensity of the older's movements. He pummelled so hard and fast inside the singer that Nanon could hardly keep his balance to meet his thrusts. At some point, Ohm neglected Nanon's erection just to hold his hips in place and ram into him properly. Nanon whined when he felt the familiar brushes against his prostate announce his upcoming orgasm. The singer knew that Ohm didn't even have to touch his hard on to make him come. He was already seeing stars when his ex started voicing his desire for him again, while squeezing his butt and plunging deeper into him. Nanon didn't even notice when both his legs had left the floor and wrapped around the older's waist. Ohm was supporting his body weight without much effort. While he held him in place, his mouth wandered all over Nanon's chest. The younger's shirt was still on, but that detail didn't stop Ohm from taking the singer's nipples into his mouth, leaving trails of saliva on the thin fabric.

"Is that what you wanted? Do you wish to be tamed by me, Non? Do you like being fucked against a wall, knowing that anyone can walk in on us at any second?" He muttered between pants, as he licked both sides of Nanon's sweaty face. "You like to be claimed by me, don't you? You love how deep my dick is rooted into you, driving you to the edge, right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 77 26
[Warning.May contain] Bad language (Doesn't really appear a lot) A boyxboy love story. This story goes about the life of a Filipino boy named Blake R...
68.7K 528 13
All things Bad Buddy Series Fanfiction!! PatPran AND OhmNanon UwU Hopefully this will turn into a collection of alternate stories / oneshots to that...
7K 517 20
"If only I hadn't fall in love..........." An unreported medical error caused Jeff's mother's sudden death....... 12 years later, the time for vegean...
232K 6.4K 32
In wich New leaves thailand to study in the united states when he was 10 with his mom after his parents got divorced, leaving behind his bestfriend/c...