DISSOLUTION (Bill Weasley)

By pinkpygmypuff2

Blake is transferring to Hogwarts for her 5th year. She is a very gifted witch and quickly becomes friends wi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Getting to Hogwarts
Chapter 2 - The sorting
Chapter 4 - Fred and George's prank
Chapter 5 - Christmas Prep
Chapter 6 - Christmas
Chapter 7 - The spring
Chapter 8 - Breakdown
Chapter 9 - Arriving to the Burrow
Chapter 10 - You didn't tell them?
Chapter 11 - Bill
Chapter 12 - Bill's weird behavior
Chapter 13 - Dewy meadows
Chapter 14 - The Quidditch world cup
Chapter 15 - Death eaters at the cup
Chapter 16 - Who is he?
Chapter 17 - Confession
Chapter 18 - Stay with me tonight?
Chapter 19 - Intoxicating
Chapter 20 - You have a boyfriend??
Chapter 21 - George's secret
Chapter 22 - Spring break
Chapter 23 - Blissful morning

Chapter 3 - Starting classes

390 9 0
By pinkpygmypuff2

As Blake woke up she was excited for her first day of classes but her mood dropped quickly when Lucinda started making snide remarks.

Blake tried to ignore her best as she could, not letting her remarks get to her too much, but it was hard. They didn't hurt her, she just got angry. She got dressed and put on a white button up shirt that she tucked into the black skirt. The green and silver tie she tied loosely around her neck, and she also put on a pair of black leggings, finishing by putting on the shoes she wore yesterday.

She left the common room a bit before 7:30, wanting to get away from her roommates and not wanting to run into Malcom. She was meeting the twins soon, although she did not know if she would even be allowed to sit with them, since she had to eat dinner with the Slytherins yesterday. Before she reached the Great Hall, amazed by herself that she actually went the right way, she saw Professor McGonagall walk down the hall towards her.

"Professor McGonagall," Blake called out to her when she was close enough. "I just have a quick question if you're not in too much of a hurry."

"Not at all Miss Beckett, what can I do for you?" she asked with a professional smile.

"I was just wondering if you have to sit at an assigned table at breakfast or if you can eat with whomever you want?"

"At dinner during school days you have to sit with your house, but for the other meals it is up to you where you want to sit" McGonagall answered.

Blake thanked her before walking into the Great Hall. She immediately spotted the two redheads and made her way over there, earning a few weird looks.

She ignored all the stares and plopped down across from the twins, grabbing a plate rather harshly, earning a surprised stare from the twins and a boy she had never seen before that sat to her right. "I'm so over blondie," Blake told them as she started plating some breakfast. She looked up at the twins, who were now staring at her with amused expressions.

"What?" She asked them, confused at why they were staring at her like that.

"Good morning princess, aren't you just a ray of sunshine today," Fred teased and laughed a bit, which made Blake toss a piece of bread at him, and he only laughed more, George joining in as well on the laughter.

"I prefer 'ruler of everything that is dark and evil' actually," Blake told them, trying not to let a smile slip. "Seriously though, I think I hate her," she continued.

"If you're referring to Lucinda, then yes, she is not the most pleasant person," George said once he had stopped laughing at her bad mood.

"And don't you think it's just my luck that I end up having to share a dorm with her?" Blake told them. She didn't know why, but it was just really easy to talk to Fred and George.

"I'm sorry, you two know her?" The boy next to Blake said, who she had forgotten even sat there.

"We met yesterday, she's cool. When she's not ruling everything that is dark and evil" Fred said and laughed, making Blake laugh too and was instantly in a better mood. "This is our friend Lee Jordan. Lee, this is Blake." Fred made the introductions and Lee shook her hand, seeming a bit skeptical at first but once they all started talking some more it seemed like he too realized that she wasn't a bad person just because she was in Slytherin.

After they had finished eating breakfast she was in a much better mood, and once again excited for her first lessons at Hogwarts. Her first class for the morning was Charms with Professor Flitwick, who she learned was a very small and old man. She sat down with Fred, George and Lee, and listened intently to the Professor, and took some notes here and there.

Fred and George seemed to pay attention when they were doing the actual spells, but not so much at the other things. Blake however raised her hand on every question and earned a few points for Slytherin, along with some glances from Lucinda and Malcom.

She thought they would be happy that she earned points for their house, but they did not seem very pleased. Maybe they didn't like to be challenged and wanted to be the best students. That was not going to happen on her watch.

The morning passed by quickly, and so did lunch, which she also spent with Fred and George just like breakfast that morning. Lee was sitting a bit further down with some Gryffindor girls that he seemed to be in a deep conversation with.

After lunch Blake said goodbye to the twins who were going to have Defense Against the Dark Arts and Blake made her way to Professor Snape's classroom for Potions with the 7th year. She was a little bit early and the classroom hadn't filled up yet, so she went to an empty table and sat down, preparing for class to start.

She was surprised when she saw a small group of three Slytherins walking up to her. One of the boys took a seat next to her, while the other two sat down at the table in front of her.

"I'm Alexander Davies but you can call me Alex, your name is Blake right?" He asked her as he held out his hand for her to shake. He was very handsome with black hair and blue eyes, and she saw a Head Boy badge on his robe.

"Yes, Blake Beckett," she answered as she shook his hand.

"We saw you sitting with Malcom and his group at dinner yesterday, don't worry, not all Slytherins are like that," Alex told her.

Blake gave him a small smile and was relieved to hear this. "Yeah, I don't know who I dislike more, Malcom or blondie," she told him, and he laughed a bit, the two Slytherins in front of them smirking a bit as well.

"You mean Lucinda?" Alex asked her, and Blake nodded. "Blondie... kind of like that nickname. But yes, she's horrible," he admitted.

They talked a bit before class started and he introduced his two friends. The girls name was Chloe and the boys name was Mathew. These people seemed nice and Blake was glad that not all people in her house seemed to be complete gits. Too bad she only had two classes with them.

Blake learned that Professor Snape was a tough teacher and was hard on almost everyone. But he seemed pleased with the potion she made, which shocked everyone. Getting Snape's approval was definitely not an easy task, and he gave Slytherin 10 points for her antidote potion for Veritaserum.

After Potions Class they had DADA and Blake started walking to class with the small group of Slytherins. When she had exited the classroom though a boy from Gryffindor came up to her with red hair.

She had noticed him in class, since he and Blake were the only two people that seemed to know the answers to every question.

"My name is Percy Weasley, it is a pleasure to meet you. I'm head boy in Gryffindor," he told her as he walked beside her.

"Weasley? As in Fred and George Weasley?" Blake looked at him with a shocked expression. Fred and George were so laid back but this Percy seemed very stiff, and the way he talked revealed very little personality.

"Yes, we are brothers. Sadly they don't value education as highly as myself" Percy told her.

They talked for a bit on their way to DADA, Percy telling her that it was his ambition to work for the Ministry once he had graduated. He just seemed so... boring.

DADA was held by Professor Lupin. But she thought he looked almost sick because his skin was very pale. He seemed like a good teacher though, and she enjoyed his class and the way he was teaching. She managed to do every spell right on her first attempt.

After DADA she said goodbye to her new friends, who told her they would introduce her to some more of their friends at dinner. Her next and final class for the day was arithmancy.

After the class had ended Blake found Fred and George out at the courtyard. "I had classes with your brother this afternoon," she told them. "I didn't know you guys had siblings."

"We have a lot of siblings," Fred told her. "There is Bill, who is the oldest, then there is Charlie, Percy, us, Ron, who is in his third year, and Ginny who is in her second year," Fred explained to her.

"Wow, you guys are a big family," Blake told them, wondering how their parents managed to raise seven children. Their parents must be superheroes.

Fred and George talked a bit about their siblings. Bill works as a cursebreaker for Gringotts, Charlie works with dragons, and the rest of the siblings are sorted into Gryffindor.

"So, what did you think about Percy?" George asked Blake as they had told her a bit about their family.

"Well..." Blake started, unsure about how she should formulate herself. She wanted to be honest but at the same time not say something bad about their brother and hurt their feelings. "He seems a bit stiff," She eventually told them, and tried to search their faces for their reaction.

"A bit?" Fred told her before they both started laughing. "Come on, you can be honest, he is totally stiff."

"Oh thank god, I didn't want to say anything bad, I was afraid of how you would react." Blake let out the breath she had been holding. "I mean, don't get me wrong he seems like a nice person, but he's just so... boring," Blake finished.

"We know," Fred and George said at the same time. They asked Blake a bit about her family and she told them she's an only child, that her mom works as a doctor in the muggle world, and that her father works as a legislator.

More than that she didn't say, not liking the topic of her family. Blake's father spends the little time he is home drinking, and when he drinks the mental abuse starts. He has never physically hurt her but will threaten her to do so, along with insults of how worthless she is.

Dinner that evening was much more pleasant than yesterday's and Blake actually had a good time. Alex, Chloe and Mathew introduced her to a few of their friends, a boy and two girls in the 6th year. The girls, Natalie and Brooke, were really nice and welcoming, and the boy, Kace, was on the Quidditch team and also very nice.

They talked about classes, and some school gossip. Blake was quickly caught up in everything that had happened around Harry Potter the last two years with the Philosopher's Stone and the Chamber of Secrets. She also got caught up on the Sirius Black business and why dementors were guarding the school grounds.

Blake knew Harry Potter was going to Hogwarts, even though she had been at another school, the boy was famous all across the wizarding world.

After dinner Blake hung out with her new friends in the common room, feeling like her stay here might not be so bad after all. Even Lucinda's comments once she went up to her dorm didn't seem to phase her as much as they had that morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 32 69
Katherine Willow has always been alone. She is starting her fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Everything starts of the same...
65.1K 1.6K 14
You come back to Hogwarts for your 6th year, but everyone is acting weird especially the Weasley twins. This year was not like the others, that's for...
115K 4K 47
Ad Infinitium = again and again in the same way; forever. Y/N Carter keeps to herself, or at least she did. Moving into her second year at Hogwarts...
14.7K 214 16
Y/n Weasley is in her 4th year at Hogwarts when she's starting to catch feelings for her best friend Harry Potter. Will y/n and Harry be together? Or...