Chapter 15 - Death eaters at the cup

They were all back in the tent. Ireland had won and Fred and George had been completely right in their bet which she was excited about and they talked about using the money to start their joke shop.

Everyone were joking around, happily celebrating a successful night. Fred and George were making fun of Ron who seemed to be having a crush on Victor Krum. Then they all heard loud noises from outside.

"Sounds like the Irish got their pride on," Fred said, gesturing towards the sounds they were hearing outside.

"Stop it! Stop!!" Arthur came in, yelling at them to stop joking around. "It's not the irish! We have to leave, now!"

They were all confused and Blake started to get a bad feeling about all this. They all quickly went out of the tent and the sight she saw when she stepped out made her blood run cold and she was frozen in place for a moment.

People were screaming and running in all directions and tents were on fire. But the most horrifying sight was the death eaters walking around and levitating muggles. It was utter chaos.

"Bill, Charlie, Percy and I will go help the Ministry. The rest of you, run to the woods! Fred, George; Ginny and Blake is your responsibility!" Arthur directed them, sounding stressed and looking around frantically.

They were about to walk away when Blake snapped out of her frozen state and was wondering why she had to run to the woods? She could help. She was great. "I'll come with you guys," she said, taking a few steps after them.

She didn't get far though because when Bill when heard this he quickly turned around and grabbed her by the shoulders harshly. "That's out of the question," a stern look on his face, making it clear that she was not going with them.

"But I can help! I'm 18, it's not like I'm a kid. I have just as much experience as Percy!" She tried to reason, looking between Bill who was still grabbing her shoulders, and Arthur who was standing a few feet behind Bill.

"It doesn't matter!" Bill raised his voice, sounding aggravated. "You could get hurt. You're going to the woods with the others." He said that part a bit lower, but was still very stern in his voice.

"Oh, and you can't get hurt?" She questioned, looking up at Bill defiantly, staring into his blue eyes.

"Bill is right Blake, you can't come. Now GO! Before it's too late!" Arthur told her and ushered for his sons to come with him. She knew it would be pointless to argue further and that they were wasting time, so she sighed in defeat and started running to the woods with the rest.

Blake stayed with Fred, George and Ginny. They got separated from Harry, Ron and Hermione. Fred held on tightly to Ginny, and George was holding onto Blake's hand. In the hand that wasn't holding on to George she held her wand.

Her body was pumping with adrenaline and fright as they ran through the chaos, the men in masks still levitating muggles and setting fires. People bumping into them while they ran and so many screams filled the night that started out so happy.

When they reached the forest they finally stopped and took some deep breaths, trying to collect themselves. That's when she saw Ron and Hermione running towards them. But where was Harry? Her head started spinning, thinking about where he could be and panic setting in.

"Oh thank Merlin, you're alright!" George said as they approached.

"Where is Harry?" Blake asked the two urgently.

"We lost him! We got separated and we couldn't find him!" Hermione was on the verge of tears but at that moment Blake couldn't think about Hermione's feelings, she was just worried about Harry. No one but them knew he was missing.