Just The 2 Of Us

By ShoujoCamui

What happens when a Fan Meeting leads to desperate confessions, ends a "just friends" relationship, and sudde... More

CHAPTER 1 -Just More Than Friends
CHAPTER 2 - Just Boyfriends
Chapter 3 - Just Trouble
Chapter 4: Just Sick
Chapter 5: Just Lies
Chapter 6: Just Allies
Chapter 7: Just Nerves
Chapter 8: Just Games
Chapter 9: Just texts
Chapter 10: Just Home
Chapter 11: Just Poison
Chapter 12: Just Dead
Chapter 13: Just Chaos
Chapter 14: Just Captive
Chapter 15: Just owned
Chapter 16: Just Horror
Chapter 17: Just Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Just Madness
Chapter 19: Just Bad News
Chapter 20: Just Soulmates
Chapter 21: Just Bickering
Chapter 22: Just Hope
Chapter 23: Just a Dinner
Chapter 24: Just Distant
Chapter 25: Just Goodbyes
Chapter 26: Just Kinky
Chapter 27: Just Insecure
Chapter 28: Just Korea
Chapter 29: Just Tension
Chapter 30: Just Sleepless
Chapter 31: Just Healing
Chapter 32: Just a Step Back
Chapter 33: Just a Stranger
Chapter 34: Just Reconnection
Chapter 35: Just Longing
Chapter 36: Just Family
Chapter 37: Just Karma
Chapter 39: Just a beach
Chapter 40: Just the BBS gang
Chapter 41: Just Gazes
Chapter 42: Just a Confession
Chapter 43: Just Sand Art & Seashells
Chapter 44: Just A Sinking Ship
Chapter 45: Just Engaged
Chapter 46: Just Challenging
Chapter 47: Just Consequences
Chapter 48: Just Yellow: Caution
Chapter 49: Just Red: Danger
Chapter 50: Just The Bloody Truth
Chapter 51: Just Even Steven
Chapter 52: Just Letting Go
Chapter 53: Just Surviving the day
Chapter 54: Just more than an Issue
Chapter 55: Just a Rainstorm
Chapter 56: Just Running in Circles
Chapter 57: Just Playing With Fire
Chapter 58: Just Relapsing Again
Chapter 59: Just Spiralling
Chapter 60: Just a Barbecue
Chapter 61: Just a bad Script
Chapter 62: Just a Sailboat
Chapter 63: Just borrowed Souls
Chapter 64: Just Characters
Chapter 65: Just Awake
Chapter 66: Just A Plan
Chapter 67: Just a Sheath
Chapter 68: Just a Rescue
Chapter 69: Just an Anti
Chapter 70: Just A Clean Up
Chapter 71: Just a new Era
Chapter 72: Just Making Amends
Chapter 73: Just Us 2

Chapter 38: Just a Weekend

63 2 0
By ShoujoCamui

They had 2 schedules together in one single day. That was a good opportunity for Nanon to find out how his lover was doing, since Ohm was giving him all kinds of excuses not to see him after the occasion when Thai stopped by his brother's house looking for him. Nanon wasn't sure if he should be relieved to know that Ananda was not the one behind the bullying rumors, or if he should be even more worried, since he didn't know who started digging into his lover's past. It was agonizing not knowing how far that anonymous individual was willing to go in order to get what they wanted. The issue hadn't been approached by the company yet, perhaps, because no one paid much attention to it, or did not trust the content of any of those posts. Being quiet about any topic regarding their artists' behaviour before they entered the company was GMM'S policy. No one would really take action until things started to genuinely affect Ohm's work.

The anonymous comments were slowly spreading but were strongly condemned by OhmNanon's fans online. Nanon was well aware that ignoring distant threats of big waves never stopped a tsunami from hitting the shore. He was aware that Ohm was probably trying to deal with that issue by himself, without drawing people's attention to his past, but he clearly needed the company's counselling. The singer understood why Ohm wanted to talk to the victim directly and avoid an unnecessary scandal. If he were in Ohm's shoes, he would've done the same. However, since the injured party was unreachable, and obviously, had nothing to do with what was going on, Nanon couldn't help wondering what his lover intended to do next. The singer himself didn't know how he could help his lover, but he would really appreciate it if the older actor opened up to him and asked for his aid. He was certain that together they would be able to find a solution for that predicament. Nanon intended to stand by him, no matter what, even if he were in the wrong years ago, during his middle school years. Nanon believed that loving someone meant accepting them as a whole, and embracing them with their flaws. Nanon promised himself that if push came to shove, and everyone started to bash his loved one for real, he would still vouch for Ohm. His morals would certainly be questioned by other people, but he wouldn't care. He learned to love Pawat Chittsawangdee despite their rocky ups and downs. Befriending him and falling for him wasn't easy. Their personalities never matched, but clashed. They fought, and struggled to accommodate their differences. And when they were able to find common ground, a deep connection took root. Slowly, learning from each other and growing together became their motto. They still argued and disagreed, but they respected each other's view of the world. They understood each other, and an unexpected chemistry was born. Their souls aligned, and balance was fortified. They were drawn to each other. Unconsciously, they became each other's safe place, and with time, the pair realized that the qualities they admired in each other, outdid the flaws they criticized in each other. They were far from being perfect, they were human after all. But they were undoubtedly perfect for each other.

Nanon wasn't going to turn his back on him now, nor ever.

FRIEND OF SF - FIRST FAN SCREENING Avatar: The Way of Water was an unusual event. Uncomfortable and inconvenient. The pair had to watch the premiere of a 3-hour movie early in the morning, surrounded by fans. Both of them loved to go to the movies, and they did appreciate their fandom's company, but there's just no better place to make out than in a dark, cool movie theatre, where there is a sexy feeling of closeness and anonymity. Exactly, closeness and anonymity. Unfortunately, they could not feel any of those there. Even though people could barely see Nanon's leg on top of Ohm's, and the possessive hand Ohm had on his lover's thigh, it was really torture for them to keep their feelings in check there.

"I'm gonna have to tell P'Kwang not to do this with us again." Ohm whispered to the singer, dying to kiss his sleepy face. There were a few fans sitting not so far from them, so he kept his voice as low as possible.

"Relax. It will be over soon. You once said you wanted to watch this, so at least pretend you're having fun." Nanon commented, and eyed the tired actor by his side with concern. "You look thinner. Have you been dieting again?"

"What?! Geez, Non. It's been like less than a week that we saw each other. I can't lose weight this fast." The older actor dismissed his suspicious look and stroked his thigh gently. "You know what? We should disguise ourselves, go to an ordinary movie theatre someday, and make out during the whole film."

"I wonder if that's even possible. Fans can recognize us even if we disguise ourselves as aliens." The singer chuckled and frowned at the slow stroke on his thigh. "Stop. We're working here." He removed Ohm's hand from him. The older actor groaned, trying hard to resist his lover's blushing cheeks.

"Think about it. You could put on some heels and a wig." He winked mischievously, and continued when Nanon rolled his eyes. "You already dressed as a hot karaoke entertainer before, remember? Damn, directors should make you cross dress more often. You're sexier than any girl at GMM. I was fascinated by that Nutty character. I'd love to see her in a few more episodes of Dirty Laundry. Perhaps, I can meet her in private... Actually, we should experiment someday-"

"Fuck you. I'm not getting in a glittery red dress just to satisfy your perverted fantasies." Nanon cut him off and pulled his leg back to his own seat.

"You don't have to be in drag to satisfy any fantasy of mine, baby girl." A playful Ohm teased him and pinched his cheek. The singer batted his hands away and shook his head at him.

"Meung, let me just watch the goddamn movie, okay?!" Nanon said in an annoyed tone, and Ohm finally relented.

"As you wish, my goddess." He grinned. Nanon made a face at him, and the other shut up at last.

After the painfully long movie, it was time for them to sign Avatar posters for fans and pose for a few promotional photos. P'Mint brought adorable ears and blue tails for them to wear in front of the cameras, and although Nanon was extremely embarrassed by the fuss that a bunch of fans were making while calling him cute, he didn't mind seeing Ohm in that lovely color and wearing those props. The sight was quite adorable. The singer was definitely taking those ears and tails home.

Their second schedule of the day was not so bad. Jimmy and Sea joined them for the BRAND'S คึก CUP', and the time the couple spent interacting with them was quite joyful. There was a little bit of football, singing, dancing, and laughing. P'Nicky, as the MC, made the atmosphere hilarious, and the couples did have the chemistry to make the event thoroughly entertaining.

When their job was done, the quartet had a chance to chat a little in the dressing room, where an unwanted topic unexpectedly came up.

"By the way, Ohm. I've seen what some nasty individuals are trying to do with you online. Just ignore them. People make up stories for all kinds of reasons. There are fans of other couples whose popularity you guys have surpassed, and they're having sour grapes. There are Nanon's stans that will never like you because you kinda introduced him to the BL world, and they'd rather see him as the main star of everything than having to share the spotlight with a co-star. There are also those fans who will crucify you once you get closer to someone else publicly, and they will throw shade at you if you smile too much at another colleague, or friend. They will call you a cheater and criticize you for being comfortable and animated around your peers. Those are the worst. Don't pay attention to haters who call themselves fans, it's not worth it. They claim to adore you, but the last thing they want is your happiness. Just be yourself, and live your life the way you see fit." Jimmy, the one who once played Pran's best friend in BBS, and also worked with Ohm and Nanon in Vice Versa, uttered that motivational speech out of the blue, leaving the other three in the dressing room quite surprised at his insightful words. He was leaning on the vanity Ohm was sitting with a pensive expression on his face, and he did sound like a thoughtful older brother giving his baby brother valuable advice.

"Thanks, Phi." Ohm said softly and gave him a small smile. It was clear that he was grateful for Jimmy's support, but the subject quickly soured his mood. He noticed Nanon's sympathetic eyes on him through the mirror, but he didn't welcome any sort of pity. "I've been in this industry for a while, and I understand how playing BL characters can be complicated for an actor's life. I'm already used to the toxic parts of it. Fan wars, and online bashings are unavoidable."

"Is there any issue online now?" Sea asked curiously, sitting on a couch beside Nanon, who quietly hoped that Ohm would open up to them about his burdens.

"Nothing much. Just the usual, pretty much a sum of everything P'Jimmy said. Netizens measure how close Nanon and I are by the number of interactions we have in front of cameras, or social media. All kinds of misinterpretations happen once in a while. They heartlessly judge us nonstop, and demand absurd stuff. Some say I'm not worthy of Nanon, and that I'm tarnishing his popularity, and that I am a bully who mistreats him. Others claim I was born to be with Nanon, but we should kiss and hug more, and when we're not seen with each other, or we seem close to other actors, we're 'adulterers'. They want to control us like we're some sort of puppets. There are also those who believe that Nanon and I are homophobic gay for pay actors who can't stand each other. For them we're basically money-whores, and our friendship is fake, just like our love is fake, and practically our whole lives are fake." Ohm sighed deeply, but still managed to grin, playing down the seriousness of his situation. "Geez, have I forgotten anything else?"

A long silence followed after the question. They were all BL actors in that room, and they knew how bad their occupations could affect their mental stability if they paid too much attention to what was being said of them, and Ohm sounded like he had been doing exactly that. Jimmy and Sea eyed each other worriedly, but Nanon was not surprised to hear that sad monologue. Ohm's public self-consciousness was not a novelty to him. And Nanon also knew the older wouldn't bring up the latest unsavoury matter which was causing him to be verbally flogged online. Ohm wasn't really ready to explain himself to anyone yet. He felt guilty and ashamed.

"Actually, none of those are the trending issues of the moment. The current concerning matter has nothing to do with your relationship with Non for a change." Jimmy spoke carefully, in an almost sympathetic tone. "That bullying thing during middle school is getting serious. Do you intend to address it, and defend yourself? What does your manager say? That topic can be quite sensitive-"

"I'll handle it, P'Jimmy." Ohm cut him off abruptly, and patted his arm. "I really appreciate your concern, but P'Kwang and I are pretty aware of what's been going on. I can ignore those posts or come forward, but it hasn't been decided which one is the best approach to take."

"P'Kwang didn't tell me anything about this." A baffled Nanon chimed in. "How come?"

"I told her not to. This is not something you should get involved in. Just chill, Non. We're carefully analysing our possibilities, like I said, I'm used to it, with time, it will go away." Ohm assured the singer, but the latter was not happy to know that Ohm and their manager excluded him from those conversations. He wanted to interrogate him further, but since two Phis were there, Nanon tried to avoid a scene. Apparently, the pair of older actors assumed that Ohm was being randomly victimized, and people were badmouthing him for the kicks, so the singer just let Ohm choose whether they should know the real story behind those posts.

"If the amount of toxicity reaches unbearable levels, you know you have friends who you can talk to, right?" An apprehensive Nanon tried to sound casual, still concealing what he had heard from Ohm's brother.

"And you are also aware that Sea and I are one of these friends, right?" Jimmy added. Ohm nodded with a smile.

"Of course, guys. I'm aware of all that. Come on, don't look so serious. I'm prepared for this kind of stuff." Ohm said calmly, hoping that he had a chance to change the subject at once. He knew Nanon would pester him about that topic once they were in private, and he didn't want to look vulnerable so soon. The amount of confidence he put in those words made the ones in the room relax a bit, except for the singer.

"That's good to hear. Those hashtags are such nightmares. Rumours and blatant lies spread like wildfire, and suddenly everyone is talking about it, claiming to be true." Sea commented, while examining a package one of their fans handed to P'Kwang when they were entering the GMM building. "Wow, Ohm, look at that, it's obvious you have more real fans than fake ones. This pie looks delicious." He added as he showed the lovely decorated pie to Nanon, who never hid his fondness for all things sweet. Ohm didn't even turn around to look at it.

"Now you're teasing a Nong who is trying to lose weight for his next role. Why are you being such a meanie?" Jimmy chuckled as he noticed the way Nanon devoured the pie with his eyes. Ohm carefully observed the whole scene through the mirror in front of him while he removed his make up.

"A little bit of sugar won't harm anyone, will it?" Sea took the liberty to pluck a chocolate bathed strawberry out of the top of the pie and brought it closer to the singer's mouth. "Open up, Nong."

Nanon was already parting his lips when suddenly Ohm stood up from his chair, marched in their direction and grabbed Sea's wrist abruptly, pulling the fruit away from the singer. Sea was suddenly startled by his action, and ended up dropping on his lap the pie he was holding in his other hand.

"What the heck, Nong?!" Jimmy protested, as he went to help a speechless Sea, whose trousers were now covered by pieces of pie and strawberries. Ohm swallowed and quickly started to apologize.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, Phi. Nanon is not supposed to eat-"

"Since when you're responsible for my diet?" Nanon sounded reproachful, as he stood up to face him.

"Well, someone has to. P'Kwang can barely control you, and since you-"

"So that's what you're doing now? You're controlling me? Who gave you that right?" Nanon demanded as he crossed his arms. The fact that Ohm didn't mention to him the discussions he was having with Kwang about his troubles did irk him.

Jimmy and Sea shared uncomfortable looks and tried to pour oil on troubled waters.

"It's okay, Nongs. It's my fault I dropped Ohm's pie. I shouldn't have touched the gift his fan prepared with so much love. It was just an accident. I know he didn't mean it." Sea said in a tender voice.

"Yeah. I'll take this klutz to the restroom and get him cleaned up, okay? Don't start fighting because of this. It's really not a big deal." Jimmy said, as he pulled Sea by the hand and dragged him out of the room, giving some privacy to the couple. As soon as they were alone, Nanon started to lash out at Ohm.

"Have you lost your mind?! I promised you I wouldn't suck on anyone's finger ever again, didn't I? Phi was just offering me a fucking strawberry, I wasn't going to-"

"That was not me being jealous, Nanon. You got it all wrong." Ohm shook his head in frustration, as he wiped the vestiges of pie from the couch with a paper towel.

"What was that about then?" Nanon was already losing his patience with the older, but Ohm kept avoiding his eyes.

"P'Sea shouldn't have even opened that package. It wasn't addressed to him. Nor that strawberry was supposed to be in your mouth." Ohm said, without making any sense. He was never so protective of food, and he never had any problem sharing his stuff with others. Nanon was incapable of understanding the meaning behind his actions. If it wasn't jealousy that made him act that way, what could it be?

"That thing didn't even touch my mouth!" The singer exclaimed, but Ohm just seemed too busy cleaning the couch and he refused to look him in the eye. "Ohm!" Nanon hissed and gripped his arm firmly. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, goddammit!" He added as he pulled Ohm to him and made the older face him. As soon as Nanon met his gaze, he saw a great amount of fear in the older actor's eyes.

"You could've died." Ohm muttered weakly. As his eyes watered.

"What?!" The singer gasped in utter bewilderment. "Ohm, what is it?"

"They keep sending me these DMs night and day... They said I would choke on my fans' venomous devotion someday. I don't know what they really meant, but they are scary! I am not even sure if that pie was safe to be eaten. What if they put something bad in it? They said a gift could turn into a curse in the blink of an eye, and that I should be careful 'coz I am surrounded by evil and-"

"Who? Who are they? Who is saying those things?" Nanon shook him by the shoulders. He needed to know everything that was going on at once. If someone were threatening Ohm's life, that person would have to deal with him.

"I don't know! All I know is that they hate me, and they want me dead because of what I did! I was bad, Non. I was such a bad kid, and people don't really forget, do they? That kind of shit traumatizes them, and I know that now, but back then, I was such an asshole, and I didn't care about who got hurt, I was just having fun! I laughed at their misery, Non. Oh, God, I was terrible! But I, I got punished, I apologized! I was sorry afterwards, I am sorry now. I'm so fucking sorry! I don't know what else I can do. There's this kid, who I cannot even apologize to anymore, so what am I supposed to do? Should I just drop dead like they want me to? How can I repent?! Am I not human? Can't I ever make mistakes? How the fuck they expect me to repent? I am just a man, I'm not perfect. I never claimed to be perfect! People have these ideas about me, but I am not what they want me to be! I am who I am, I am just like everyone else. I suffer, I cry, I ache, I bleed, I fail, I break, I learn, I evolve...I am not made of stone. I just wish they could see this, and they would stop! Why can't they just stop?!" Ohm sobbed on Nanon's chest uncontrollably. The singer couldn't help getting a lump in his throat as he watched his beloved in that critical state. He held him tight and promised him that he wouldn't leave his side. He stroked his back in a consoling manner and tried to cheer him up.

"I got you, Ohm. No matter what happens, I will always have your back. We'll live through this. You'll see."

That night Nanon brought Ohm to his condo. His room had been fixed, furniture had been replaced, and the decoration looked as nice as the previous one. Nanon dragged Ohm to his bed and promised him that they would only talk about uplifting topics if he didn't want to talk about the depressing ones yet.

"Can you recognize this?" Nanon asked, as he patted the dresser which was once thrashed by a hammer.

"I do. Great job. You fixed something I destroyed. Is that supposed to make me feel better?" An uneasy Ohm commented, not really proud of that episode of their story. He even regretted accepting Nanon's invitation to spend some time at his condo. That very room brought up a few unsettling memories to him.

"Don't be grumpy. Trust me, I'm not trying to make you feel worse than you already are. Guess what I have inside the top drawer?" Nanon smirked, dismissing the sour expression on Ohm's face.

"God, if you say drugs, I'm all for it." A dejected Ohm said sarcastically. Nanon made a face at him.

"Try again, Pawat. You can do better than that. Once more with feeling."

"Nutty's glittery red dress and high heels?" The older grinned. The singer clicked his tongue.

"Geez, you're obsessed with that karaoke entertainer. How many times have you watched Dirty Laundry again? Damn, you should date her, not me." Nanon shook his head in disapproval.

"So we're dating again? Like, really going steady? You're officially my full-blown boyfriend at last?" Ohm raised an eyebrow at him.

"Full-blown boyfriend? What is that supposed to mean?" The singer snorted.

"You know, when we're in bed together nowadays, all we do is cuddle and sleep. Do you wants us to do more than that now?" Ohm asked as he opened a few buttons of his shirt and gave the singer a suggestive look. The younger gulped.

"Don't distort my words. The truth is, we're together even when we're not being that intimate. There's no such a thing as a full-blown boyfriend. We're a couple, and sex is just a consequence of our feelings. But even though our break period is dissipating, and we're getting closer again, we're still taking things slow, aren't we? Baby steps, remember? We're a work in progress." A disconcerted Nanon battled with his words.

"So, you're not my full-blown boyfriend yet?" Ohm pressed him on purpose.

"We're friendly boyfriends, I guess." Nanon seemed a bit conflicted. Ohm had finally opened up to him, but he was still hiding stuff from Ohm. If they weren't supposed to keep secrets from each other, the singer should be brave enough to tell him about Ananda. However, Ohm was facing a delicate phase, and Nanon didn't want to stress him out more that he already was stressed by that bullying issue. Nanon thought that having sex with Ohm while keeping him in the dark, wouldn't be fair to either of them. Therefore, the singer waited for the right moment to fully be honest with Ohm, and resume their relationship properly.

"A couple that doesn't fuck, right? That's worse than friends with benefits." The older groaned, faking dissatisfaction. "That means, I am partially single? I can fool around with other people?" Ohm pushed, completely aware of the utter confusion in Nanon's eyes.

"What?! Why? Are you interested in someone else?" Nanon sounded astonished. A huge frown adorned his features, as he tried to grasp the meaning of the older's words.

"If I were, would that be considered cheating?" Ohm cocked his head to the side, gauging the singer's reaction. He really appreciated how Nanon was trying to look after him, but at the same time, he felt like pushing him away. "I mean, even if I slept around that shouldn't be considered cheating, since you and I are not doing it, right?"

Nanon was speechless. A troubled expression took over his face, as he stared back at Ohm. He blinked a few times, and licked his lips, unable to give him an answer, or criticize him for even making a question like that. The singer knew that Ohm was going to wait until he was ready to be intimate with him again, but they never discussed if Ohm was allowed to see other people in the meantime. As a matter of fact, the matter never crossed his mind. He never thought it would be necessary to tell Ohm that he was only his.

"Nanon?" Ohm eyed him intensely from the bed. "I am asking you if you would mind if I-"

"I'd rather if you didn't." A serious Nanon said at last.

"What?"

"I want you to be faithful to me. You're not partially single. Even without sex, this is still a relationship. We're connected, and you know it. So yes, I would mind if you cheated. That would bother me very much. I don't do open relationships. Yeah, I am old-fashioned that way. This is not a novelty for you. I don't get why you're asking me this." A careful Nanon chose his words properly this time. A tense silence fell between them until the older chuckled.

"Don't be so serious. I was kidding, man! It was just a question. I would never look at anyone the same way I look at you anyways." Ohm shook his head in fake amusement. Nanon didn't realize what he was doing yet, and a wave of relief washed over the singer, as soon as the older one smiled.

"Why did you even ask me this shit then?" Nanon exhaled.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I usually get in this foul mood when I'm dealing with a lot of crap at the same time and-"

"No need to say anything else. I know you, and all your whims." The singer cut him off, and snorted. "You want to be here with me but at the same time you don't. You want me gone, but you're incapable of letting me go. Stop trying to get rid of me already." Nanon gave him a knowing look and finally opened the drawer, taking a box out of it and bringing it to the bed.

"What is that? You decided to take pity on me at last? Are you hiding a package of ribbed condoms, cock rings, butt plugs, and perhaps a huge dildo there?" Ohm said carelessly again, but the singer didn't take him too seriously.

"You do sound really horny." A flushed Nanon gave him a censoring look as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Don't mind me." The older said apologetically. "That's Ohm Pawat through a crisis, you know I can be pushy, unreasonably mean, and inconsiderate, and-"

"Shut up, Ohm." Nanon said as he opened the box and showed its content to Ohm. It was full of redgreen pieces of paper and confetti in it, and Ohm couldn't help staring at it blankly.

"What are those?"

"They're from Japan." Nanon said softly.

"The GMMTV FanFest?" The older's eyes widened.

"Yes." The singer nodded.

"I picked up just a few of them before we left the stage." Ohm couldn't tear his eyes off it.

"Yeah, and you showed them to me so enthusiastically that after the concert was over I picked up a handful of them and decided to bring it home." Nanon smiled fondly at that lovely memory and continued, "see if you find anything else in it."

"Oh, I remember this one!" Ohm exclaimed as he rummaged through the box and found the guitar pick he had given to Nanon on the same stage of the FanFest. He eyed it with wonder. "I never thought you would keep this."

"We had our first time during that trip after all. I treasure everything about it. We argued, and shouted at each other because of that stupid game, but we still made up. Bad things can turn into good ones when we're together. Broken drawers can be mended, and fortified." Nanon declared in a tone full of emotion. Ohm ruffled his hair and examined the box further. He also found the couple bracelets P'Tay had given them when they were filming Safe House.

"Meung, I thought I had lost this." He looked shocked.

"I found yours on the floor of the bathroom of the Safe House. I thought you didn't want to wear it, so I didn't give it back to you. And since I don't wear many accessories as well, I interlocked them and kept both as a souvenir of a time I still didn't know who was Pran and who was me."

"I did want to keep mine. But when I realized I had lost it, I didn't want to admit that I was careless with it. I felt horrible when some fans asked about it once and I had to lie to them." Ohm was flabbergasted.

"Well, they're both safe in there now." Nanon winked at him. Ohm looked overwhelmed. "There's only one more item you must find." Nanon added excitedly.

"Your heart, perhaps?" Ohm joked, sniffling a bit.

"That's already yours to keep. Just don't lose it." A smiling Nanon warned him, patting his own chest. Ohm leaned on him quickly and placed a kiss on it.

"I'll protect it with my own life."

"You'd better!" Nanon punched his arm playfully and insisted for him to look further into the box full of confetti. Ohm obediently did, and gasped at the sight of two identical chain bracelets, they looked quite expensive and brand new.

"I definitely don't remember those." Ohm lifted them up and examined them with a puzzled look on his face. His heart skipped a beat when he saw the sentence engraved on it 'JUST THE 2 OF US'. There were also the initials of their names and the very year they had met on it. Ohm felt a lump in his throat when he met Nanon's anxious gaze.

"I had them made a while ago, right after our first FM. They're for us two to wear whenever we feel like. I just didn't find the right occasion to give it to you. I thought that we could have something to remind us both of our soul mates' connection, so I bought them." Nanon got a bit nervous when Ohm kept eyeing him intensely, but he still insisted on explaining the meaning of the jewel. "It's not like it's an engagement ring or anything. Don't panic! I'm not gonna propose. That would be too Western of me." He flushed and chuckled awkwardly, too embarrassed to make any sense. "I just wanted you to have it as a gift, and since they both match, I...I thought it would look well on both of us. When we happen to go out together. I mean, it's hard for us to go out on a date or something, but still...But if you don't like it, I'll understand. I mean, it's just an accessory to symbolize our commitment, so-"

"I love it. Thank you." Ohm's eyes shone with adoration, as he held Nanon's wrist and locked one of the chains around it, before handing the other to the singer. "Now, put it on me." He smiled at him, too emotional to put his feelings into words. He knew exactly what that gesture meant. A tear rolled down his cheek when Nanon locked the chain on his left wrist and placed a kiss on it.

"This is forever, okay? Together forever." Nanon assured him, holding both his hands tightly.

"You're gonna have me, and hold me, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part?" Ohm gave him a look of pure devotion, as he marvelled at Nanon's ability of making a point. Although misfortune kept knocking on their door, they were happy as long as they had each other. That was a beautiful gesture of his lover, who could have just told him that they would stay together through thick and thin, but decided to make a full romantic movie script instead. They still could make good memories out of the memory of a broken drawer.

"No, you idiot. Not even death will tear us apart." The singer pulled Ohm to his arms and held him tightly. "After all, our krathongs floated towards each other's at Safe House. P'Tay did tell us that we're destined to be together. It turns out he wasn't wrong." Nanon muttered and chuckled a little, feeling the older's tears dump his shirt. "Hey, I didn't plan to make you cry like this. This was supposed to cheer you up."

"You cheered me up. And I'm not crying." Ohm muttered quietly against Nanon's shirt. The singer snorted.

"Let's make merit together one of these days, okay?"

"Agreed." Ohm held him tighter. "We were supposed to do that a long time ago."

"I'll keep that box inside that drawer. It will never be locked. You and I can always add memories of the two of us there. Once that drawer is full, we can use another. Then, when we run out of drawers, we can buy another chest of drawers. We can have a room full of them. Coz' believe me, there are still many more memories I plan to make with you." Nanon said sweetly, as he stroked Ohm's hair.

"I love you." Ohm lifted his head and held both sides of Nanon's face. He caressed his cheeks softly and kissed a mole near his eye.

"I love you too." Nanon replied and kissed his forehead.

"There's something I need to tell-"

Ohm didn't get to finish his sentence. The doorbell of Nanon's condo rang, the singer quickly disentangled himself from him and stood up from the bed.

"Hold that thought! It's our delivery! I'll be right back!" Nanon hurried downstairs, leaving a spellbound Ohm behind. The older actor was still trying to recover from the multiple emotions stabbing his chest as his eyes glanced at the souvenir box on the bed, the chain around his wrist, and the drawer he had once smashed in a mix of anger and jealousy. There were so many things he wanted to say to Nanon, so many apologies, words of gratitude, so many I love yous, that he didn't even know where to begin.

Ohm tried to collect himself as he wiped his tears, put the contents of their treasure box back where they belonged, and placed them in the drawer. Except for the silver chain around his wrist, every piece of anything that reminded him of their relationship, he knew now, that should go in there. He went back to the bed and took a deep breath. Only Nanon could make him feel painfully happy in the worst of times.

Before he could organize his thoughts and calm down his racing heart, the singer appeared at the door again, now carrying some nourishment in his hands.

"Is that your idea of comfort food?" Ohm furrowed his brows and snorted when a smiling Nanon brought a giant box of pizza to the bed.

"Well, I didn't have time to cook anything, so yeah." He replied sweetly, as he sat beside him, resting his back on a pillow pressed at the bedpost. When Nanon opened the box, and the delicious smell of pizza invaded his nostrils, the singer's dimples made a lovely appearance. That one loved food like no one else Ohm had ever met. The older actor eyed him fondly, knowing that the singer would do anything to ease his burdens. A comfortable bed, a heart to heart, a gift, an encouraging smile, and plenty of fast food were just a few of the singer's attempts to cheer him up. Ohm thanked all gods for having Nanon in his life. He loved that man madly.

"Thanks." Ohm whispered, not knowing what else to say.

"Anytime, Pawat." Nanon flicked his chin and blew him a kiss. "Oh, I almost forgot! I'm gonna get some soda downstairs. Don't eat before me." The singer warned him with a pout, and moved to leave the bed, but Ohm caught him before he left his side. Nanon giggled as he fell on top of him. "What? Can't you live a second without me?"

"I can't." Ohm confessed before grabbing Nanon's nape and pulling him down for a kiss. The singer was surprised at first, but gave into the pressure of the older's lips on his. They kissed softly, just massaging and tasting each other's lips. When a tongue slipped into Nanon's mouth, the singer pulled away.

"I've gotta get the sodas." He said as he tried to get away from Ohm's lazy arms circling his waist. "The pizza will get cold. Come on. Aren't you hungry?" He whined, not really disliking his lover's clingy behavior. He was relieved that Ohm opened up to him completely, but he knew that sex wouldn't be the best way to alleviate the older actor's distress, it would only be a temporary distraction for a still unsolved problem, a meaningless strategy of escape. Nanon didn't want to provide him that, he wanted to help him more, and he already had something in mind. He had texted someone that morning that could, perhaps, help to fix his lover's situation.

"I am hungry, Non. And I have everything I need right here. A full course meal." Ohm said sweetly as he pulled him forward for another kiss, and squeezed the singer's butt a little. Nanon didn't refuse his kiss nor was offended by the wandering hand on his backside. Ohm rolled him on the bed and got on top of him, kissing him deeper and needier. Groans turned into moans as hands didn't waste time exploring sensitive spots underneath their clothes.

"No, Ohm." A panting Nanon freed his lips from Ohm's lovely ones and placed a hand on his chest, pushing him away gently. "I am not food."

"I agree. You're more than that, babe." Ohm nuzzled his cheek, and gave him his 5000k smile. "You're my wifey, and feeding me properly, is like your priority in life." Ohm said playfully with a smirk and a laughing Nanon slapped his jaw lightly.

"Be serious. I didn't bring you here for this. You're going through stuff." The singer started, and the older sighed in disappointment, climbing off him and landing right by his side.

"You said we didn't have to talk about it." A resigned Ohm reminded him, as he raked a hand through his hair and stared at the ceiling.

"I'm not talking about it. But we can do other things indoors, you know, like finishing our song for example. We could finally start composing together Just the Two of Us. I'm supposed to write one half of the song, and you're supposed to write the other half, remember? You said that Pat and Pran already had their song, and we should have ours." An enthusiastic Nanon insisted, but Ohm's eyes only lighted up when he heard the younger make another suggestion. "After we're done, we could make some popcorn, hit the lights out, watch some Netflix-"

"And chill?" A shameless Ohm turned his face to him and winked. The singer snorted.

"You're impossible." Nanon muttered, pinching his side.

"And you love me for it." He said cheekily.

"That's actually true." An amused Nanon nodded, and brought his face closer to his, just to tenderly rub his nose against the older's before placing a peck on it.

"I'm not in the mood for composing." Ohm confessed, moving to catch his lips again, but a giggling Nanon pulled away swiftly. It was hard to resist the temptation, but he felt that he was doing the right thing for both of them.

"Alright, besides sex, there must be something else you would like to do with me, isn't there?" Nanon cocked his head to the side and eyed him curiously.

"Nah, you won't be up for it." An incredulous Ohm shook his head and looked at the ceiling again.

"Try me." Nanon dared him. There was nothing Ohm would ask of him, that he would not do at that moment. Besides sex, of course.

"Maybe we could go on an adventure." Ohm started carefully.

"Fine. You wanna go outdoors, no problem. We just gotta find the best disguise-"

"Zero Waste Village." Ohm blurted out. Nanon wasn't sure if he had heard it right.

"What?" The singer frowned, as he adjusted his head properly on the pillow to have a better look at Ohm.

"I want us to visit the Zero Waste village again. Pat and Pran's private paradise." Ohm said at once. Nanon swallowed.

"Meung, that's a hell of a road trip." The singer wondered if Ohm's idea of relaxation was running away from reality completely. They were not characters in a novel or a TV series, they were flesh and blood, and they had tight schedules and events to attend in the real world.

"You asked." Ohm shrugged.

"Why there?" He had to know.

"I didn't get any souvenirs. And we had our first kiss there." Ohm replied simply.

"We were filming a series, Ohm." Nanon raised an eyebrow at him.

"Anyways, that's where I tasted your lips for the first time." Ohm said proudly.

"Yeah, I remember you even stuck your tongue out. Not very professional." Nanon rolled his eyes.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that. You can't blame me for getting carried away. Those were the lips of my dreams...God, I'll be forever grateful to P'Aof for that." Ohm revealed sincerely.

"Seriously...I know that's a special place for our characters, and you, and perhaps, me too, even though I wasn't aware of my own feelings back then. But why go back there now? I mean, there must be some other reason, right?" Nanon stared at his face, looking for an obvious answer on the nostalgic expression on his features.

"That's the first place that came to my mind when you asked-"

"You're not gonna ask me to run away together with you or something like that right?" Nanon eyed him anxiously. Ohm smiled dryly.

"God forbid I drive Nanon Korapat away from his daily responsibilities. I know better than to stay in the way of your career." Ohm said sarcastically and sat up on the bed slightly annoyed. "Pal, that's why this industry loves you, you're faithfully married to your job-"

"Let's go." A determined Nanon cut him off suddenly and within a second, he was out of the bed.

"What?!" Ohm was skeptical, as he watched the singer open his closet and take some clothes out of it.

"We should travel light, yeah? It will be hot as hell out there, so, maybe just some pair of shorts and white shirts will do-"

"Nanon!" Ohm called his name with certain urgency. The singer stopped his motions to stare at him.

"What?"

"You don't have to do this for me. It was just a thought, okay? I know we're both busy and-"

"It's a weekend, Ohm. We'll be back before anyone notices we're gone. We're allowed to have a weekend together on the beach, don't we? It's not like we're leaving Thailand, right?" Nanon just wanted to make sure that Ohm understood that they had to be back in Bangkok by Monday, and face whatever they had to face together.

"Are you sure? The whole weekend?" Ohm sounded a bit uncertain.

"Just the weekend." Nanon said firmly.

"For real?" The older actor's expression brightened up again. The singer nodded.

"We both could use a tan." Nanon smiled brightly, and wiggled his eyebrows. "Who knows, once you get some color on those nice abs, you might even get lucky there." He teased the older, who jumped out of bed just to hold him and assault him with kisses.

"Thanks, babe." He whispered in Nanon's ear, and started to help him pack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 77 26
[Warning.May contain] Bad language (Doesn't really appear a lot) A boyxboy love story. This story goes about the life of a Filipino boy named Blake R...
257K 4.2K 63
Can planned fiction, that is only shown for fans, become reality? Can clear fronts suddenly become so blurred that someone loses the ground under his...
69.1K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...
899 51 12
Young and dumb, you had moved in with your boyfriend. On his birthday, you discover his affair. Torn apart, you instantly leave that place on an impu...