Just The 2 Of Us

By ShoujoCamui

What happens when a Fan Meeting leads to desperate confessions, ends a "just friends" relationship, and sudde... More

CHAPTER 1 -Just More Than Friends
CHAPTER 2 - Just Boyfriends
Chapter 3 - Just Trouble
Chapter 4: Just Sick
Chapter 5: Just Lies
Chapter 6: Just Allies
Chapter 7: Just Nerves
Chapter 8: Just Games
Chapter 9: Just texts
Chapter 10: Just Home
Chapter 11: Just Poison
Chapter 12: Just Dead
Chapter 13: Just Chaos
Chapter 14: Just Captive
Chapter 15: Just owned
Chapter 16: Just Horror
Chapter 17: Just Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Just Madness
Chapter 19: Just Bad News
Chapter 20: Just Soulmates
Chapter 21: Just Bickering
Chapter 22: Just Hope
Chapter 23: Just a Dinner
Chapter 24: Just Distant
Chapter 25: Just Goodbyes
Chapter 26: Just Kinky
Chapter 27: Just Insecure
Chapter 28: Just Korea
Chapter 29: Just Tension
Chapter 30: Just Sleepless
Chapter 31: Just Healing
Chapter 32: Just a Step Back
Chapter 33: Just a Stranger
Chapter 34: Just Reconnection
Chapter 36: Just Family
Chapter 37: Just Karma
Chapter 38: Just a Weekend
Chapter 39: Just a beach
Chapter 40: Just the BBS gang
Chapter 41: Just Gazes
Chapter 42: Just a Confession
Chapter 43: Just Sand Art & Seashells
Chapter 44: Just A Sinking Ship
Chapter 45: Just Engaged
Chapter 46: Just Challenging
Chapter 47: Just Consequences
Chapter 48: Just Yellow: Caution
Chapter 49: Just Red: Danger
Chapter 50: Just The Bloody Truth
Chapter 51: Just Even Steven
Chapter 52: Just Letting Go
Chapter 53: Just Surviving the day
Chapter 54: Just more than an Issue
Chapter 55: Just a Rainstorm
Chapter 56: Just Running in Circles
Chapter 57: Just Playing With Fire
Chapter 58: Just Relapsing Again
Chapter 59: Just Spiralling
Chapter 60: Just a Barbecue
Chapter 61: Just a bad Script
Chapter 62: Just a Sailboat
Chapter 63: Just borrowed Souls
Chapter 64: Just Characters
Chapter 65: Just Awake
Chapter 66: Just A Plan
Chapter 67: Just a Sheath
Chapter 68: Just a Rescue
Chapter 69: Just an Anti
Chapter 70: Just A Clean Up
Chapter 71: Just a new Era
Chapter 72: Just Making Amends
Chapter 73: Just Us 2

Chapter 35: Just Longing

54 2 0
By ShoujoCamui

"Come here." Ohm grabbed Nanon's wrist and pulled him into one of the empty showers. He turned the cold water on and pushed the younger against the wet tiled wall. Nanon gasped as his warm skin came into contact with the low temperature, but he didn't try to escape from the older's grasp. Ohm attacked his neck mercilessly as he pressed his body against Nanon and made his knee find its way between the younger's legs. "How do you want it?" He asked in a strained voice, before trapping the singer's earlobe between his teeth.

"Hum." That was all Nanon could mutter. The way Ohm's knee brushed against his crotch was too distracting, and automatically made him spread his legs wider, to give the older more access to his arousal.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Hard or slow?" Ohm's was getting more turned on by the minute. He could feel the flames burning in his loins as he watched the water reveal all the sexy curves of his lover, and the growing bulge poorly concealed by the thin fabric of his red shorts. He stroked the singer's inner thigh, dying to get rid of those soaked layers, and take Nanon right there. The singer didn't have to do much to thoroughly entice him. He just trembled under his touch, and let himself be explored by his lover's hands. Nanon was having a difficult time trying to formulate a coherent sentence and answer the older. It had been a while since he wasn't touched that way by anyone, and he just hoped that he wouldn't come too fast, by just having a knee rubbing on his lower parts.

"Talk to me, Non." Ohm breathed out, and slipped one hand into the waistband of the younger's shorts. "Tell me you want me inside you. Hurry." He added in a more urgent tone, placing heated kisses on his collarbone, even though Nanon's jersey was still on, glued to his torso. The younger couldn't help moaning, and when Ohm heard that needy noise escape his lover's throat he groaned. "What's that naughty sound? Are you giving me the green light or red light?" Ohm asked, and tickled at him. The singer slapped him as a response. It wasn't rough or gentle, it was the usual playful slap Nanon would give him every time he made him shy. It was almost similar to that Safe House green/red moment. The only difference was that in that locker room, there were no cameras to limit their desires.

"I don't know...Someone might see us." Nanon managed to say, as his dazed eyes roamed his lover's muscled arms and abs. The older's veins stood out vigorously, as his limbs stroked, caressed and rubbed against the singer. Nanon salivated as he admired the outline of Ohm's firm chest. He chewed on his lip every time his gaze travelled to the inviting nipples glued to that jersey. Nanon looked forward to sucking on them once he regained control of his movements. He was just too focused on keeping his legs from giving in at that moment. His lover was manhandling him so perfectly that he could barely reciprocate the gesture. "I don't want anyone watching you making love to me." He muttered at last, and Ohm immediately stopped touching him. The older brought a hand to his chin, and lifted up Nanon's chin to meet his eyes. The lust and love he expected to find in those brown orbs were all there, but there was also a cloud of anxiety fogging them. "Maybe we could barricade the door with something, and if anyone tries to come in, we'll know when to stop." The singer suggested.

"What if I can't stop? What if I don't care about the world learning that you're mine?" Ohm whispered, brushing his lips against Nanon's cheeks.

"No one needs to learn what we already know. Now, if you cannot stop when you have to, you should let me go right now." The singer replied in a feeble voice and turned off the water. The older seemed to ponder his words for a minute, but nothing could make him not finish what he had just started.

"No one will come in. I promise." He assured the singer and gave a peck on his cheek. "Don't move. Stay here. Let me see what I can do about that door." Ohm said in a hurry and went to find something to put against the door. He found a broom next on a corner of the room, and even though he had no idea how to use that to force the only entrance of the place closed, he still walked to the door with determination in his eyes. As soon as he touched the door handle and realized that they were already locked in, a smile of nameless satisfaction formed on his lips.

"Guess what?!" Ohm returned to where an obedient, soaked Nanon waited for him. The singer wondered why the older looked so delighted.

"What?"

"Some careless janitor locked us up in here. And that means, this locker room is all ours." Ohm said animatedly, as he quickly took off his jersey and threw it on the ground. Nanon frowned.

"How come?"

"Go see for yourself. There's no way anyone can get in or out of here without a key." Ohm replied, as he reached for the singer's hand, but a suspicious Nanon brushed his fingers away, and went to check the door. As soon as he confirmed what the older had announced, he exhaled.

"Did you plan this? Be honest with me." Nanon turned around to face a confused Ohm.

"Excuse me?"

"Did you pay the janitor, or anyone, to lock us up here? What are you playing at Pawat?!" The singer sounded quite upset now. The older actor was astonished by the accusation.

"Wait! No! Why would I do something like that? That's ridiculous and you know it!" Ohm immediately defended himself, disappointed by the sudden hostile look in Nanon's eyes.

"I'm not kidding, Ohm."

"I don't know where you got such ludicrous idea, but you'd better stop right there." The older crossed his arms, and eyed him seriously. "There's no reason for me to do that."

"Really? I'm actually flattered by the fact that you went all this trouble just to get me alone." A vexed Nanon glared at the older.

"Nanon!" An outraged Ohm eyed him in disbelief and walked towards the singer, but the latter stepped way, dodging that proximity. Ohm couldn't conceive what was happening there. But he remained still, and didn't try to close the distance between them.

"How convenient! You follow me all the way here, wait for everyone to leave, and signal some son of a bitch to help you out. Are you that desperate to fuck me?" The singer spat. And Ohm, who was gradually losing his patience, decided to remind him of a few facts.

"If I wanted to fuck you Nanon, I wouldn't have to lock you up in a goddamn locker room! If I wanted to fuck you, I would've done it in Seoul, and many times more after that trip! You mentioned the word 'break' first, but I was the one who truly took it seriously. I was the one who left you in that hotel room when you begged me to change your mind. I didn't try to fuck you in any circumstance because I respected your need for space, more than you did. I avoided you for more than a month, even though it crushed my heart! I knew the therapy could help, and a bit of distance could be healthy for us. You needed to get your head straight, and so did I! If you think I planned to force you to stay here with me and do something you're not willing to do, you're mistaking me for someone else." Ohm's speech silenced all Nanon's suspicions. And also made the singer realize that he had made a huge mistake there. He sighed in frustration and walked up to the older, just to reach for the hand he had brushed away minutes ago.

"Ohm, listen, I'm so-"

Nonnie barged into the room suddenly, interrupting her brother's disconcerted apology. The couple was so focused on their argument that they didn't even hear the key turning in the lock and the door opening. Nanon quickly backed away from Ohm again and sighed in frustration.

"Phi! I know who did it! I just saw P'Chimon and P'Perth outside, and I knew they were up to something! I forced them to give me the key-"

The girl trailed off when she noticed the state of the pair. They were both soaked. Nanon was still fully dressed but he had hickeys on his neck. Ohm was shirtless, and clearly mad.

"Do you guys need a few more minutes alone?" She asked awkwardly.

"Don't bother, I'm leaving!" A disgruntled Ohm announced, as he picked up his shirt from the floor and walked past her. "I'm gonna kill those two once I find them." he cursed under his breath and left the room. Nanon raked a hand through his hair and suddenly punched one of the lockers. Nonnie was startled at first, but soon guessed what was wrong.

"Did you two argue after, of before you started making out?" She raised an eyebrow at her distressed big brother.

"That's none of your business. Get out, I need to shower."

Nonnie nodded and simply did what her brother asked. Later, when Chimon, Perth, Ohm and him had to say their goodbyes to the crowd of fans waiting for them at Siam Square, Ohm didn't look as upset as he was before. Nanon even pulled Chimon to a corner and asked him what had happened.

"How come you and Perth are still alive? Ohm was pretty mad at you two." He discreetly whispered to his friend while he waved at fans.

"It wasn't my idea, you know. If someone had to be murdered by Ohm, that person would be Perth." Chimon said sourly.

"Alright. Why is he not dead then?" Nanon asked curiously, as he eyed Ohm and Perth laughing at something a girl in the crowd had asked.

"Perth promised to buy him some fancy dinner once a week, until the first episode of Double Savage comes out. It's supposed to be his apology."

"And Ohm forgave him just like that?" A displeased Nanon muttered, never failing to smile at the crowd.

"Believe me, I'm as disappointed as you are." Chimon commented and turned around to send a finger heart to a fan who was begging him to make a cute pose. Nanon waved at some other fans who were calling his name and taking pictures of him. It was late and the football match had tired him down. That argument in the locker room made him even more exhausted. So he didn't think twice before sitting on the ground and resting his legs a bit. It didn't take long for a sympathetic Ohm to show up by his side, with a turned off mic in his hand.

"Pretty tired, huh?" he asked with an unexpected bright smile.

"Can you tell?" Nanon swallowed. It was unusual for Ohm to get over an argument so fast, especially when he was falsely accused of something he didn't do. Ohm should be grumpy and glaring at him after their fight, but he clearly wasn't. Nanon wondered if it was Perth's influence on him that made him more malleable.

"Always." The older actor said promptly. Nanon was grateful to hear that. And he knew he had to apologize properly.

"Look, about what I said earlier-"

"It's fine, Non. It's water under the bridge." He said sincerely. "I don't resent you, I'm just kinda disappointed in myself. Our friends were just trying to test us, and we failed miserably."

"That means we're not ready?" Nanon asked in a disheartened tone, pretty aware that fans we're going crazy by seeing them sitting so close to one another.

"Don't worry. We'll be. Let's just take it easy, like we were doing previously." Ohm assured him, the consoling smile never leaving his lips.

"I am the problem, aren't I? I know very well you're nothing like Mark, but I still-"

"Hey, don't say that. You are not the problem, you just need more time to trust me again. I get it, believe me, I do. It pains me to realize that, but I know it's partially my fault too."

"Ohm, it's not you-"

"Please Non, don't make me cry in front of our fans. If we keep talking about this now..." he sighed and shook his head briefly. "I should've kicked that Leesaw in the balls for making you fall. How's your knee, by the way?" He changed the sad subject abruptly and smiled again. Nanon didn't mind that. He knew Ohm was being sensible. They were at work, people were watching them. Somehow, the older actor was more emotionally mature than he expected.

"It's okay."

"Really, can I give it a slap and see if it's working ok?" Ohm made a gesture with his hand as if he was about to slap the injured knee, and Nanon immediately threatened to slap him as well. They both smiled then. And as soon as the event was over, they parted ways again.

~~~~~~~

Taipei was their last Fan Meeting before the end of the year. Fans met them at the airport as usual to wish them a safe flight. Ohm shoved an imaginary birthday cake in front of Nanon so he could blow the imaginary candles of a in the presence of their Thai fans, and GreenReds were clearly grateful for that little moment. Everybody had great expectations regarding that schedule, after all, Nanon's birthday was going to take place in the middle of it. When they landed in Taipei, Nanon's only request was that during that trip they had a chance to eat shabu-shabu. He was low-key distraught because his family supposedly had their flight to Taipei cancelled, and neither Ning nor Nonnie would be in Taiwan in time for his birthday celebration. Unbeknownst to him, that was part of Nanon's birthday surprise. Staff, family and friends had planned to surprise the singer at a restaurant, sing happy birthday to him, give him his cake, watch the World Cup final match together, and shower the singer with love.

The event at Zepp New Taipei was fun and lively. Hilarious games and the actors' interaction with the fans made the ambience at the venue quite comfortable. The MC was quite outgoing and she often made the audience go crazy, especially when she asked Ohm what he had eaten before the FM and when he hesitated, she simply pointed to Nanon and asked, 'him?' The actors were shy, but the audience went wild. Ohm couldn't help smiling at the thought. He could've definitely done that if they didn't have such a tight schedule in that country. He knew they were still on a break, but it was Nanon's special day, so exceptions could be made. After all, the singer had to get his birthday gift from Pawat junior, if he was still up for it. In that evening, all the birthday boy asked for, he would get it.

The MC had truly done her homework and understood her assignment when she asked Ohm about the sugar in the papaya milk he had to taste and asked, 'which one is sweeter?' while pointing to Nanon and the drink. Ohm couldn't help blushing at that moment. He could tell the woman knew what she was doing. She definitely deserved a raise for that one. Another lovely moment in the FM turned out to be when the MC asked what were the couple's plans for the new year and some fanboy from the audience simply shouted, 'get married!' Damn, that one made Ohm chuckle and cross his fingers at the same time. Marrying the singer was certainly an item in his bucket list. Nanon pretended that he didn't hear that, but Ohm knew he did, since he saw the younger's ears turn crimson red. At the end of the event, the two actors got to hear their fans sing Nanon a birthday song and say their goodbyes.

For some reason the actors had separated rooms at the hotel in Taipei. But when the interviews, photo shooting and other meetings were over, Nanon didn't waste time knocking on Ohm's door.

"Hey, are you alone?" The singer asked as soon as the older actor answered the door. Ohm nodded to him and let the singer into the room. He knew everyone was already waiting for them at the restaurant where they were supposed to celebrate the singer's birthday, so all he had to do was to get Nanon to agree to go out with him.

"It's a good thing you decided to stop by, P'Kwang found this Shabu-shabu restaurant not far from here and-"

"Let's stay in tonight and celebrate properly. Just the two of us." Nanon suggested shyly and sat on Ohm's bed. "I still have that cake I got at the FM in my room, I can bring it here."

"Non, we won't stay in Taiwan for too long. We should at least get to know Taipei as much as we can. We can celebrate outdoors." Ohm gulped as he watched Nanon remove his jacket and the beanie he was wearing. The way the singer's bangs fell upon his eyes mesmerized the older. Ohm had an idea of how his lover intended to 'celebrate' his birthday with him, but he was aware that they wouldn't have time for that, unfortunately.

"I have another suggestion. How about this, I bring my cake here, and you can have the first piece." A determined Nanon insisted, while unbuttoning his jeans. "In case you're not satisfied with just one, I'll let you have seconds, after the match between Argentina and France. I bet you-"

The singer didn't get to finish his sentence. Ohm ran to him and pushed the younger into the bed just to climb on top of him, and keep him from unbuttoning those jeans completely. "I-I get it, okay? It's a marvellous idea." he breathed out. "But I'd rather take you out right now. We can't do this, so please don't tempt me. We have a reservation-"

"Fuck the reservation, Ohm! I want my boyfriend back!" Nanon complained, as his arms circled the older's waist, trying to pull him closer. Ohm resisted.

"Nanon, stop." He struggled to utter that sentence. Every inch of his being ached for Nanon, but he couldn't ruin that surprise for him.

"Fine!" The singer huffed, and turned his face away from him. Ohm could tell he was annoyed by the way he removed his limbs from him and crossed his arms. "Just go to your goddamn restaurant. I'm going to my room. Now get the fuck off of me."

"You don't have to be angry." Ohm murmured in a frustrated tone. His phone started ringing in his pocket and he knew that that was probably Nonnie wondering why he was taking so long to bring her brother to the restaurant. "I just want you to come with me for a while, will you? I swear we don't have to be out the whole night. It's your birthday, remember? Our manager and part of the GMM staff who travelled with us wanna congratulate us for the Fan Meeting, and they also wanna have dinner with the birthday boy."

"I'm not in the mood to party tonight." Nanon retorted, and scowled. "If you don't want to have sex with me tonight, or ever again, you don't have to find excuses-"

"Nanon! We're not even together like before. How about being responsible for our acts? We're still on a break, remember?" An impatient Ohm blurted out and climbed off him. A silent Nanon left the bed too, now with a dejected expression on his face, instead of an irritated one. He buttoned up his jeans, flipped his hair back, grabbed his jacket from the floor, and put on his beanie. Ohm watched him closely, even though the singer refused to meet his eyes.

"Nonnie and my mom are not here. But since I consider you my family too, I thought this birthday celebration wouldn't be so shitty if we could spend it together, just the two of us, in bed, like two boyfriend who love each other. Sorry if I assumed that you would want the same thing."

The moment Nanon walked to the door and touched the doorknob, Ohm grabbed his arm, turned him around, and kissed him on the mouth. It was a full-blown kiss, a desperate one. The older actor couldn't help it, so he surrendered right there. Lips, teeth, tongue, they all tasted Nanon with a profound need of reconnection.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 526 13
All things Bad Buddy Series Fanfiction!! PatPran AND OhmNanon UwU Hopefully this will turn into a collection of alternate stories / oneshots to that...
26.3K 1.3K 30
Complete 💙 This is a TulMax / MaxTul Fan Fiction. Story Summary: A Slice of Life story of a Relationship based on a physical bond. Max: The seriou...
104K 6.3K 73
Can and Tin tried to fight the attraction. However, being near the other is addicting.. They tried many times to avoid it.. But the longing to be in...
69.3K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...