Just The 2 Of Us

By ShoujoCamui

What happens when a Fan Meeting leads to desperate confessions, ends a "just friends" relationship, and sudde... More

CHAPTER 1 -Just More Than Friends
CHAPTER 2 - Just Boyfriends
Chapter 3 - Just Trouble
Chapter 4: Just Sick
Chapter 5: Just Lies
Chapter 6: Just Allies
Chapter 7: Just Nerves
Chapter 8: Just Games
Chapter 10: Just Home
Chapter 11: Just Poison
Chapter 12: Just Dead
Chapter 13: Just Chaos
Chapter 14: Just Captive
Chapter 15: Just owned
Chapter 16: Just Horror
Chapter 17: Just Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Just Madness
Chapter 19: Just Bad News
Chapter 20: Just Soulmates
Chapter 21: Just Bickering
Chapter 22: Just Hope
Chapter 23: Just a Dinner
Chapter 24: Just Distant
Chapter 25: Just Goodbyes
Chapter 26: Just Kinky
Chapter 27: Just Insecure
Chapter 28: Just Korea
Chapter 29: Just Tension
Chapter 30: Just Sleepless
Chapter 31: Just Healing
Chapter 32: Just a Step Back
Chapter 33: Just a Stranger
Chapter 34: Just Reconnection
Chapter 35: Just Longing
Chapter 36: Just Family
Chapter 37: Just Karma
Chapter 38: Just a Weekend
Chapter 39: Just a beach
Chapter 40: Just the BBS gang
Chapter 41: Just Gazes
Chapter 42: Just a Confession
Chapter 43: Just Sand Art & Seashells
Chapter 44: Just A Sinking Ship
Chapter 45: Just Engaged
Chapter 46: Just Challenging
Chapter 47: Just Consequences
Chapter 48: Just Yellow: Caution
Chapter 49: Just Red: Danger
Chapter 50: Just The Bloody Truth
Chapter 51: Just Even Steven
Chapter 52: Just Letting Go
Chapter 53: Just Surviving the day
Chapter 54: Just more than an Issue
Chapter 55: Just a Rainstorm
Chapter 56: Just Running in Circles
Chapter 57: Just Playing With Fire
Chapter 58: Just Relapsing Again
Chapter 59: Just Spiralling
Chapter 60: Just a Barbecue
Chapter 61: Just a bad Script
Chapter 62: Just a Sailboat
Chapter 63: Just borrowed Souls
Chapter 64: Just Characters
Chapter 65: Just Awake
Chapter 66: Just A Plan
Chapter 67: Just a Sheath
Chapter 68: Just a Rescue
Chapter 69: Just an Anti
Chapter 70: Just A Clean Up
Chapter 71: Just a new Era
Chapter 72: Just Making Amends
Chapter 73: Just Us 2

Chapter 9: Just texts

85 2 0
By ShoujoCamui

Ohm and Nanon were on a plane back to Thailand. Their first time together in Japan was epic for several reasons, and they would certainly treasure that particular trip, both the highs and lows, for the rest of their lives. Meeting overseas fans who belonged to a different culture and spoke another language but were still able to send their appreciation across was undoubtedly an epic episode in their acting career. However, Japan wasn't just about a significant mark in their professional journey. It was in that foreign land that the pair finally consummated their love, and their relationship reached a more solid status than ever before.

The couple was sitting side by side on that plane, wishing they could do some boyfriends' stuff without earning disapproving looks from the other passengers. The title 'just friends' they gave themselves whenever anyone asked about the nature of their relationship, allowed the two just a certain level of skinship, and also controlled their amount of PDA as a real couple.

The excruciating challenge the pair was having to face at that moment was establishing a line between what outsiders could consider 'too friendly' and 'too coupley". Since they had sex, which was a couple of hours ago, they felt like they couldn't get enough of each other's skin. It was addicting and irresistible. Like some euphoric drug they tasted once, and depended on it to keep their dopamine high. The couple had to be very careful not to make people suspicious, but since their seats allowed them to be near each other, Nanon didn't deny himself the pleasure of resting his head on his lover's shoulder, or holding his hand under the blankets the flight attendant had just provided them. Whenever he felt a little bolder, he would place tiny kisses on Ohm's neck when no one was looking.

Nanon was never one to run away from skinship, but now he was more than just affectionate, and every soft kiss he planted on his boyfriend's neck made all hairs on Ohm's body stand up. There was something slightly sexual about the way Nanon snuggled against him and pressed their entwined hands against the older's upper thigh.

"Your quad exercises are paying off. You're thicker than ever. It feels good to the touch." Nanon murmured in such a provocative voice that the older actor almost let his cell phone drop on the floor. Ohm glanced at the singer and shook his head timidly, trying to hide a proud smile from his lover. Being praised by Nanon Korapat in that straightforward way almost made him shy. Nanon was able to do that to him sometimes, make him blush and render him speechless. Fans could spend years complimenting his looks, his body, or his acting, and he would easily just dismiss all of those, but whenever Ohm heard any flattering words come out of his boyfriend's often judging mouth, he could get a little embarrassed at first, but his self-esteem would increase considerably. This time it wasn't different, Ohm felt immensely good after hearing the compliment. It meant that the exhaustive hours spent at the gym not only kept him fit, but kept his lover hooked.

Ohm was convinced that Nanon wanted his full attention now, and he did not intend to ignore the clingy man beside him. Even though Ohm was scrolling down his phone with his free hand the whole time, he could tell by his lover's actions that he was not planning to sleep during that flight back to Thailand. When the singer placed one of his legs over his and rubbed them together, Ohm figured that Nanon was horny. Therefore, without a warning, he brought the hand that was entwined with his to the front of his own pants, and gave the jeans a gentle stroke. The action earned a gasp from the singer.

"What are you doing?" A wide-eyed Nanon asked in a low voice full of censure, as he took his hand and leg away from Ohm. The latter just smirked and raised an eyebrow at the singer.

"You started it."

"What?! I didn't start anything. I was just...Get your head out of the gutter, Ohm. We're on a plane!" A flustered Nanon reprimanded him, still trying to keep his voice low. But his boyfriend's smirk only grew larger.

"Don't be a prude. You think I don't know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours? I bet you can't forget the moment I flexed my quads and bent over for you a few hours ago. Didn't you get enough of my firm succulent ass in that hotel room?" A shameless Ohm whispered to him, and a scandalized Nanon slapped his arm lightly.

"Stop being a narcissistic pervert. Don't say stuff like that here. The other guys are not sitting that far from us. People can hear us." Nanon warned him, but even his ears were already crimson red. Ohm's assumptions weren't completely inaccurate. The singer did have a few X-rated thoughts polluting his mind at that moment.

"Alright, but you like when I talk dirty to you, don't you, Non?" He gave the singer a seductive look, and blew him a kiss. Nanon shook his head in disbelief, took his own phone from his pocket and started playing some random game just to ignore the man by his side.

"Non."

The singer wasn't looking at him anymore. He just focused on the screen of his phone. Ohm thought it was cute of him to play hard to get, but he knew how to steal his attention back quite easily. He slowly brought a hand to Nanon's nape and started to massage the sensitive skin there. The singer batted his hand away, but since he needed his two hands to win the game he was playing on his phone, he eventually let Ohm tease him there a little more. He tried to contain his giggle, but he couldn't.

"You're gonna make me lose the game. Will you please keep your hands to yourself?" Nanon's voice trembled a bit as soon as Ohm started to tickle him there.

"Make me." The older actor teased.

Suddenly Nanon turned the tables and lifted the covers that were up to their shoulders just to cover their heads quickly. Before Ohm could ask what his boyfriend was doing, Nanon's lips were on his. Soft, but needy. Ohm was surprised at first, but he soon smiled and responded to the kiss under the sheets. His boyfriend was becoming more intrepid by the second, and he loved when the singer took the initiative.

Ohm's tongue was already begging for entrance in Nanon's mouth when the singer himself pushed him away.

"Meet me in the restroom." Nanon muttered, after he broke the kiss and pulled the sheets down abruptly. Ohm was agape as he watched his often overly careful boyfriend stand up from his seat and walk to the tiny toilet not far from their row. It took him a while to realize that Nanon had just invited him to join the mile high club. However, once he understood what was happening, he eagerly got up and followed the other there without drawing people's attention.

The bathroom door was slightly open obviously, so he just walked in, and the view of a shirtless Nanon leaning on the minuscule sink made him salivate. They didn't share any words. Ohm hurriedly locked the door, and within a second, he was all over Nanon, sucking on his nipples and caressing his hipbones. The singer put one hand on his mouth to muffle his moans when Ohm's hands unceremoniously pulled down his sweatpants and stroked his semi-hard clothed cock. Even in that restricted space, the older actor managed to get on his knees and bring Nanon's crotch to his face. He licked the throbbing member through the fabric of his boxers and the singer writhed in anticipation. Ohm paused for a moment and lifted his eyes up to meet Nanon's, as if he asked for permission for what he was about to do. His panting lover nodded and soon Nanon's boxers were pooling down on the floor. Ohm hungrily took him in his mouth, and Nanon closed his eyes, enjoying the delightful sensation of being engulfed by his lover's skilful wet cave. Ohm probably knew that they didn't have much time in there, and as soon as he noticed that Nanon was fully hard, he deep-throated him. He was aware that his boyfriend wouldn't last long, and he didn't plan to delay or deny the ecstasy the younger craved for.

"O-Ohm." The singer warned him. But the actor kept sucking and licking and swallowing him whole. "I'm c-co-ming."

As expected, Ohm seemed to have gulped down everything Nanon had to give him. The trembling singer rested his back on the wall above the sink as he tried to recover from his first orgasm inside a bathroom plane. He could barely believe it happened. Ohm had that crazy effect on him sometimes. He wanted to experiment things he never thought he would in his life. As long as he was with his boyfriend, this adventurous side of him would swiftly make an appearance. Being with Ohm felt extremely liberating. He wondered if his lover's brazenness was rubbing off on him.

He observed through his half-closed eyes as Ohm undid his jeans, pulled his engorged cock out of his boxers, spit some of the cum still in his mouth on his hand and smeared his length with it. Nanon was still too intoxicated to realize what was going on when Ohm grabbed him by the waist and turned him around to face the wall. It was only when he felt Ohm's cock press against his rear that he became alarmed.

"Hey, don't do it." A frowning Nanon tensed a little.

"Relax, I'll be quick." A lustful Ohm whispered, as he kissed his shoulder and pressed their bodies closer, grinding his erection behind him.

"Ohm, stop!" Nanon's voice held more firmness this time, as he pushed Ohm away, but his boyfriend didn't let go of him. Ohm held him in place, stopped his motions, and softly whispered in his ear.

"Non, don't be scared, I'm not gonna put it in. Even though I'm dying for it, I'm your well-behaved puppy, and I usually obey my owner's commands. I'll never cross the line if you don't tell me to." Ohm assured his boyfriend, who sighed impatiently.

"Then why the hell are you-"

"It's just a butt-job. I'll just rub it between your buttocks without thrusting into you. How about that?" The older actor planted a kiss on his neck, making his lover shudder.

"O-hm." Nanon whispered a bit uncertain.

"Trust me, I'm not doing anything without your consent." Ohm reminded him before nuzzling his hair. "Please?"

"J-just remember, I'm not ready to go all the way, and if you-"

"If you don't trust me, you can go back to your seat and leave me here to finish my business." A slightly vexed Ohm suggested in an urgent tone, and unwillingly loosened his grip on Nanon's hip.

"Don't be like that. You could've at least warned me about your intentions. This whole thing is still a bit new to me. I'm okay with the grinding, or whatever, I just...Don't want my first time bottoming for you to be in such a cramped place." Nanon complained in a low voice but didn't turn around to face him. Ohm sighed and laid his head on his back, rubbing his nose against the warm, tantalizing skin he yearned to claim as his. His tone became softer when he spoke again.

"Babe, I'm not forcing you to do anything, believe me. All I had in mind was some harmless and less complicated non-penetrative sexual activity. I'm sorry I startled you. It was just an idea, but if you're not up for it-"

"I trust you." Nanon cut him off abruptly, took a deep breath and bent a little for him. Ohm smiled a little and placed his hands on his waist again. The texture of his lover's skin felt like silk in his grasp. Soft and frail. He couldn't help letting out a groan as he slowly pressed his erection between the singer's buttocks again. The older's hot breath against Nanon's back made the heartbeats of the singer accelerate. Nanon was apprehensive at first, after all, no man had ever done that to him. It was a fairly submissive position, and for a moment he wondered if that simulation of penetration could threaten his recent and fragile role as the top in their relationship. He quickly got used to the idea of seeing Ohm on all fours, taking his dick like a champ, but he couldn't imagine himself being on the receiving end.

When Ohm spread his buttocks, parted his legs a bit, and placed his hard dick between them, it gave Nanon an idea of how he could possibly feel like if he was actually mounted by his boyfriend and Ohm thrust his dick inside his hole. Was it uncomfortable? Yes, a little bit, because he wasn't used to it. Disgusting? Not at all, it just made him feel a little jittery when the grinding became rougher. Being that passive and letting Ohm do all the work until he got off was new to him, but not degrading as he thought he would feel. The sexy sounds his lover was making behind him was quite arousing, and he couldn't help getting hard again by just listening to those magical noises the older was making. At some point, he surprised himself as he also began to moan, and push his buttocks against Ohm's genitals. Some friction was made against his entrance and the sensation felt strangely good to him. He closed his eyes, and imagined having Ohm inside him, penetrating him from behind right there, without a condom. He imagined giving Ohm the same kind of pleasure he felt when his lover bottomed for him, and that thought was hotter than he cared to admit. After he squeezed his boyfriend's dick between his butt a few times, he heard a deep grunt, and felt something wet on his back. He knew Ohm had come, and so did he, again. He discharged on the sink, untouched. He eyed the string of semen that gushed out of him and he knew then, that only Ohm could render him that weak and satisfied. Yes, bottoming couldn't be so hard, and he was sure he would enjoy it when the time came.

Raised in a society full of toxic masculinity could have influenced his viewpoint about a lot of things, including the fact that bottoming could be seen as a demeaning experience to a man in a patriarchal context, after all, women, often labelled as the weaker sex, were the ones supposed to be penetrated by a male partner. If a man happened to play that same role, he could be ridiculously feminized, inferiorized, and even called a wifey. Nanon wanted to be Ohm's equal in every way. He could top Ohm a thousand times and treat him the same, but he wasn't sure if his boyfriend would do the same once he let him take charge of their lovemaking.

When Ohm manhandled him in that claustrophobic space, Nanon felt the pressure of his own prejudice and the fear of accepting a stigmatized position in their relationship. However, when he finally gave up the control of what was happening in there, and chose to trust the man he loved, he didn't feel 'dominated' or 'submissive' as he expected, not even when he let Ohm ejaculate near his entrance. He was so completely in love with the older actor that he believed that nothing Ohm did to his body would feel wrong, or invasive. That line of thought could be dangerous at some point, and even reckless, but he didn't care. He was under Ohm Pawat's spell, and he had no desire of breaking free of it.

He watched in fascination as Ohm did all the cleaning and pulled his pants and boxers up. He let Ohm put his shirt back on while spreading tiny kisses on his chest. Nanon brought his mouth closer to his in order to give him a desperate kiss, one which seemed to get him even more drunk on his lover.

"You see? No harm done, I didn't hurt you anywhere, did I?" Ohm whispered sweetly after releasing his lips and giving a peck on both his cheeks.

"I'm fine." The singer replied quietly. Ohm smiled to him.

"I love you, Non. Thank you for trusting me." The older actor ran a hand through his lover's hair and after fixing it, he pinched his cheek. "There, you're adorable."

The singer's heart swelled in his chest, for every caress, word and tender smile that man gifted him, hypnotised him completely. An observant Ohm cocked his head to the side and stared into his eyes. "Are you okay? You're so quiet. You're not really bothered about being humped by me, are you?" He added, eyeing him attentively.

"No." Nanon whispered and shook his head. He still wondered how true love could drive one to get out of their comfort zone and dare them to do things they would never imagine they would do, like get blowjobs or give buttjobs on a plane. It was almost scary the kind of strong hold Ohm had on him. He wished he could ask his boyfriend if he felt the same way without sounding too cheesy, or needy. But since he couldn't, he said nothing.

"I thought so. You came twice." Ohm smirked and winked at him. Nanon looked away, without knowing what to say to that. Voicing a 'yeah, I'm that weak when it comes to you' would inflate his boyfriend's ego even more, so the singer just swallowed that whole sentence and left it unsaid.

They carefully adjusted their clothes, got rid of what could turn into suspicious stains, and decided to go back to their seats. Nanon left the bathroom first, and instructed Ohm to wait for a few minutes before he walked out of there too. The older actor did what he was told, but when he was about to exit the restroom, the phone in his pocket vibrated, and he saw that Nanon had just messaged him, so he stayed in there a bit more.

NNN: Why didn't you try anything like that when we shared a bed the first night we spent in Japan?

Ohm was puzzled by the question and replied quickly.

RETRIEVER: Were you expecting me to make the first move? I was just respecting your time and trying not to be pushy. I was waiting for you to demand that blowjob I owed you, like the power top that you are. :)

Ohm chuckled after he typed that and already expected to be called a bunch of names. Nanon's response took him aback though.

NNN: You're not the patient type. I honestly thought you didn't want me anymore.

Ohm frowned at that and snorted. He typed faster, wondering why Nanon still felt insecure about them. It was weird to discuss their relationship through texts, and inside a bathroom of a plane, but he had an idea of why the singer was doing that. He could only imagine that his lover was too embarrassed to ask those things while having a frank face-to-face conversation with him.

RETRIEVER: Non, what are you talking about? I've always wanted you. I will always want you, only you. How come you don't know that yet?

NNN: I had to make you jealous to get your attention.

RETRIEVER: Are u kidding me? You had my attention all along. But I didn't want you to think that all I wanted was to get into your pants. I was striving to show you that we can lie down on a bed, without having sex, and still feel fulfilled. Holding you in my arms, naked or with your clothes on, will always make me content.

NNN: I had no idea you were trying to prove a point there... Look, I didn't mean to pick a fight at the hotel. I know I was being unreasonable. I'm sorry.

RETRIEVER: It's okay, forget about that. It's water under the bridge. We had our first huge fight since we started dating, but we managed to survive it. We said some hurtful things to each other, but at least one good thing came out of it. Now that we know that making each other jealous is brutally unhealthy for the both of us, we can avoid doing this shit in the future...Oh, the makeup sex was amazing though.

NNN: I hope we can find wiser ways to reconcile next time we argue. Sex can't fix everything, u know.

RETRIEVER: When we were just friends we would usually sit down and have a deep talk, but now you're not as talkative as before. You could've told me that you were feeling neglected, or sexually frustrated. But you didn't, and it was impossible for me to guess what was going on with you. Making me jealous certainly was a low blow.

NNN: I wouldn't have kissed P'New even if P'Tay hadn't stopped me. You know that, right?"

RETRIEVER: Don't remind me of that scene, please. But since u mentioned, I advise you to apologize to P'Tay later. I'm not really sure if his relationship with P'New is just a professional one. But I could tell that he was pretty pissed when you challenged him in front of everybody.

NNN: I will apologize as soon as we land in Thailand. I know it was kind of disrespectful on my part to expose him like that. Let's just not join these kinds of games anymore. Okay?

RETRIEVER: Agreed.

NNN: Since we're being honest to each other, answer me this....Do you really mean what you said about my exes? Were my former girlfriends right all along? I deserved to be dumped because I often prioritize my career and do nothing to invest in my romantic relationships?

RETRIEVER: Non, everything I said during that argument was trash. I was just trying to get back at you because you were lashing out on me. Believe me, those words were uttered out of anger. I have no right to judge your past relationships. Whatever went wrong in them is not important now. You're currently dating me, and I don't plan to let you get away so easily like they did. We're both public figures and we understand each other's chaotic schedules. We'll often be busy, but we'll still make time for each other even when we have solo events. Forget about the troubles you had with your exes, your boyfriend is Ohm Pawat now, and he will not let your current relationship go downhill.

NNN: You promise you can handle it?

RETRIEVER: Cross my heart.

NNN: I promise you my mouth won't get near a stranger's finger ever again. As for you, you're not calling me a whore ever again, isn't that right?"

RETRIEVER: It's a deal. But you don't have to refrain from calling me names whenever we're doing it, okay? I'll certainly enjoy it. It's kinda kinky." :)

NNN: You're impossible.

RETRIEVER: Don't be a prude. I can be your whore if you want me to.

NNN: No, thanks. I'd rather have a boyfriend. I don't pay for sex, you know.

RETRIEVER: Come on, I'm highly expensive, but I can do you for free. Most people would never turn down such an irresistible offer. You should feel honoured, Mister.

NNN: I'm not most people. Fuck you, Pawat.

RETRIEVER: You've already done that, baby. By the way, do you think I haven't noticed how you are unable to seat beside me and not touch me? I'm actually flattered. You got it bad, dear buddy.

NNN: I'm changing seats with P'New.

RETRIEVER: Non, wtf?!

Ohm exclaimed, and quickly exited the bathroom, just to see New getting comfortable on the seat which Nanon was occupying previously. He sighed in defeat when his eyes scanned the rows and he saw his boyfriend sitting next to Tay.

NNN: See ya, meung.

That was the last text he got from Nanon. With a heavy sigh he got back to his seat and greeted his Phi. He hated to think that he would spend the rest of that flight away from his boyfriend. Yeah, he thought to himself, he got it bad. That trip back to Thailand was going to be longer than he had imagined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
260K 4.3K 63
Can planned fiction, that is only shown for fans, become reality? Can clear fronts suddenly become so blurred that someone loses the ground under his...
26.3K 1.3K 30
Complete 💙 This is a TulMax / MaxTul Fan Fiction. Story Summary: A Slice of Life story of a Relationship based on a physical bond. Max: The seriou...
232K 6.4K 32
In wich New leaves thailand to study in the united states when he was 10 with his mom after his parents got divorced, leaving behind his bestfriend/c...