Just The 2 Of Us

By ShoujoCamui

What happens when a Fan Meeting leads to desperate confessions, ends a "just friends" relationship, and sudde... More

CHAPTER 1 -Just More Than Friends
CHAPTER 2 - Just Boyfriends
Chapter 3 - Just Trouble
Chapter 4: Just Sick
Chapter 5: Just Lies
Chapter 6: Just Allies
Chapter 8: Just Games
Chapter 9: Just texts
Chapter 10: Just Home
Chapter 11: Just Poison
Chapter 12: Just Dead
Chapter 13: Just Chaos
Chapter 14: Just Captive
Chapter 15: Just owned
Chapter 16: Just Horror
Chapter 17: Just Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Just Madness
Chapter 19: Just Bad News
Chapter 20: Just Soulmates
Chapter 21: Just Bickering
Chapter 22: Just Hope
Chapter 23: Just a Dinner
Chapter 24: Just Distant
Chapter 25: Just Goodbyes
Chapter 26: Just Kinky
Chapter 27: Just Insecure
Chapter 28: Just Korea
Chapter 29: Just Tension
Chapter 30: Just Sleepless
Chapter 31: Just Healing
Chapter 32: Just a Step Back
Chapter 33: Just a Stranger
Chapter 34: Just Reconnection
Chapter 35: Just Longing
Chapter 36: Just Family
Chapter 37: Just Karma
Chapter 38: Just a Weekend
Chapter 39: Just a beach
Chapter 40: Just the BBS gang
Chapter 41: Just Gazes
Chapter 42: Just a Confession
Chapter 43: Just Sand Art & Seashells
Chapter 44: Just A Sinking Ship
Chapter 45: Just Engaged
Chapter 46: Just Challenging
Chapter 47: Just Consequences
Chapter 48: Just Yellow: Caution
Chapter 49: Just Red: Danger
Chapter 50: Just The Bloody Truth
Chapter 51: Just Even Steven
Chapter 52: Just Letting Go
Chapter 53: Just Surviving the day
Chapter 54: Just more than an Issue
Chapter 55: Just a Rainstorm
Chapter 56: Just Running in Circles
Chapter 57: Just Playing With Fire
Chapter 58: Just Relapsing Again
Chapter 59: Just Spiralling
Chapter 60: Just a Barbecue
Chapter 61: Just a bad Script
Chapter 62: Just a Sailboat
Chapter 63: Just borrowed Souls
Chapter 64: Just Characters
Chapter 65: Just Awake
Chapter 66: Just A Plan
Chapter 67: Just a Sheath
Chapter 68: Just a Rescue
Chapter 69: Just an Anti
Chapter 70: Just A Clean Up
Chapter 71: Just a new Era
Chapter 72: Just Making Amends
Chapter 73: Just Us 2

Chapter 7: Just Nerves

137 4 0
By ShoujoCamui

"I don't get it, you always wanted to go to Japan. Why are you being so cranky?" Ohm raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend. They were in Nanon's room and their plane was leaving in two hours. Ohm couldn't believe that his responsible and diligent co-worker/love of his life was still not done with his packing. He wanted to believe that Nanon wasn't unstable, and that he hadn't touched any drugs lately, but his mood swings were really worrying him.

"You talk as if we're going on a honeymoon trip! It's work Ohm, we're going to be surrounded by the other GMMTV's guys and entertaining a bunch of international fans. It's not like we're going to have time to explore the tourist attractions by ourselves, go sightseeing, or have romantic dates whenever we feel like it." Nanon explained, feeling anxious about Mark's disappearance. Not seeing nor hearing from the man after Chimon gave him the third degree, made Nanon wonder what the former player's next move would be. Chimon had already planned to stop by the man's house again to apologize for his last outburst, but no one seemed to be there. That was the first step of Nanon and Chimon's counterattack. Chimon was supposed to get on Pakin's good side, take back all the offenses he shouted at him, and pretend not to know what was really going on between him and Nanon. Afterwards, Chimon was supposed to invite him for a few drinks, get the former player drunk, and with Nanon's help, drag an intoxicated Pakin somewhere private, where they could take a few nudes of him. That way, Nanon could get his own back by blackmailing the man who blackmailed him. In Chimon's opinion, his strategy was fair and simple, but the singer wasn't sure if Mark would fall for that. Actually, Nanon didn't know what to think now that Mark had gone completely AWOL. Without the former player around, it was going to be difficult to execute any kind of plan, and Mark would still have him wrapped around his little finger.

"I know, but we can find at least one hour for ourselves, right? I bet no one will recognize us on the streets of Yokohama. And even if they do, Japanese people are too polite. They won't bother us." Ohm said softly, assuming that his lover was bothered by the fact that they once again would be close to each other but unable to be as close as they wanted to, just because they had many eyes on them.

"One hour is not enough to explore Japan with you. Can you blame me for wanting to have more than an hour of fun with my boyfriend?" Nanon whined. Deep down Ohm thought it was cute of Nanon to get annoyed by that kind of thing. The singer's disappointment only showed him that being just friends was definitely not enough for them anymore. However, there was something else bothering Nanon, something the singer concealed through his impeccable acting, and Ohm couldn't put his finger on it. He was sure that Mark, the drugs, and Nanon's weird behavior were connected, but Ohm still didn't know how. He was determined to unravel that mystery on his own though. He was an actor too, and he could also make himself look gullible, in order to make his lover comfortable around him. Whatever Nanon was hiding from him, he had a good reason to do it. Therefore, Ohm decided to play along, until each piece of that puzzle fell into place and truth was brought to light.

"I love it when you call me your boyfriend." The older actor smiled, and Nanon violently threw a pillow at him. Ohm felt more in love with the singer every day, and he couldn't help laughing whenever he noticed that Nanon still attempted to maintain his tsundere's tendencies even after confessing to him. Ohm could bet he was getting cheesier than him by the second. Everything could be perfect between them, if there wasn't a nameless shadow behind his lover's eyes that made Ohm doubt Nanon's actions and words. "But seriously, I promise you we'll have some time for ourselves."

"We'll see." Nanon replied as he kept stuffing his suitcase with lots of clothes.

"Non, we're not even spending a whole week there. Why so many hoodies? You won't need-"

Ohm didn't get to finish his sentence. Nanon grabbed his suitcase in a rage and threw it against the nearest wall. Ohm was shocked as the items in the suitcase flew around the room and scattered on the floor. He then eyed Nanon with an alarmed look in his eyes. The singer muttered an inaudible 'I'm sorry' and turned away from him. Ohm covered his mouth in shock, as he stared at his trembling back for a long minute, still trying to register what had just happened. Nanon was crying, he could hear his sobs, and he couldn't bear to see him in that state. He slowly approached the singer and backhugged him. He held him as if he held the most fragile and precious thing he ever had the chance to hold.

"Don't bother. I'm okay." Nanon muttered as he quickly wiped his tears, even though they kept falling. He moved to push his boyfriend away from him. He didn't want to be pitied by anyone, and he hated to be treated like a child who needed to be protected from the world. He already got a lot of that overprotective attitude from his mother.

"Please stop repeating that. It's not okay, Non." Ohm said in a tender tone and gave him a gentle kiss on his shoulder. "You're working too much. You fainted the other day after a panic attack, and you're clearly stressed. You've got to take it easy for a bit." He gulped before he continued. He knew Nanon wouldn't like his suggestion, but he had to at least try to persuade his workaholic lover. "Listen, I can talk to P'Kwang. Maybe we don't need to be part of this trip afterwards. All the other guys will be there , popular BL couples, and they can-"

"No!" Nanon cut him off aggressively and turned around to meet his worried eyes. "We have anxious fans waiting for us there, we cannot disappoint them. We're going to Japan and we're going to give them the show they expect to see. Don't even think of-"

"I hear you." Ohm leaned forward and united their foreheads. He softly kissed both Nanon's eyebrows before he let go of him. "Don't worry, I won't say anything to P'Kwang. Forget I mentioned it. Stop crying now. I'll pack your stuff for you, okay?" Ohm said in a resigned tone as he picked the suitcase from the floor, put it back on the bed, and started to put the items scattered all around the room back in it. A regretful Nanon gazed at his boyfriend's actions and sighed. He knew Ohm was just trying to look after his health, but he wouldn't allow himself to be coddled by him.

"Just leave it, you fool. I can do it myself." The singer approached his boyfriend, but Ohm just kept folding the clothes and ignoring his protest.

"We're late, and we have fans waiting. They are your priority, they always are." Ohm reminded him calmly, but that sentence had a bit of resentment in it. For a split second Nanon abhorred the fact that Ohm didn't even look at him when he said that. He couldn't bear not having Ohm look at him, especially when he looked so gorgeous wearing a tight white pair of pants and a half unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt. Nanon couldn't believe he was suddenly that horny. He still felt like crying, but he also felt like breaking all the furniture in that room, and at the same time, fuck Ohm against the nearest wall. The singer's mind was all over the place. His emotions fought for stability, but his mind was unable to process all those feelings at once.

"Ohm." Nanon uttered again, and his lover gave him no response. "Ohm, Ohm, Ohm!" Nanon repeated as he practically threw himself onto him and yanked away the shirt he was graciously folding in his hands. Ohm let him have it, but still didn't meet his eyes when Nanon threw the shirt across the room and demanded his attention. He grabbed his hands and entwined their fingers, but the older just looked away. Nanon finally got Ohm's attention when he brought his hands to both sides of his face and kissed his mouth. Ohm was taken aback at first, but soon, he surrendered to the hypnotic feeling of Nanon's lovely lips on his. The kiss became heated quickly when the singer pushed Ohm to the bed and climbed on top of him without disconnecting their lips. Ohm moaned into the kiss, and pulled Nanon's body to fully collapse on him as their tongues battled for dominance. Nanon turned the heat up a notch when he nibbled on the older's lips and straddled his hips, rubbing his lower stomach against his boyfriend's. Ohm immediately brought his hands to his waist to cease his delicious motions. The singer slowly broke the kiss, and they just stared at each other intensely for a long moment.

"What was that?" A panting Ohm finally spoke, as the beatings inside his chest mimicked Nanon's. His eyes danced with expectation as they focused on Nanon's red lips. He wouldn't be able to control himself if his lover kept enticing him like that.

"What? Can't I hump my boyfriend?" Nanon whispered, his cheeks were slightly pink when he uttered those words, but his eyes had a glimpse of unrestrained lust in them. "Don't you like it?" Nanon asked, burying his face in the crook of his lover's neck. Ohm struggled to resist his seduction. Nanon couldn't be in the mood for that, he figured. The singer was throwing stuff and crying minutes ago. Ohm wasn't sure of what was happening there, and he could bet Nanon wasn't either.

"We don't have time. We need to get to the airport-"

"I wanna eat your ass." A bold Nanon mumbled as his nose travelled along Ohm's neck. "Damn, you're so hot. Do you have any idea how hot you just looked, folding clothes and sounding so submissive? Damn, how come you have such a nice ass?" He added with a groan, as he felt his boyfriend's erection poke him through their clothes.

All the hairs on Ohm's body stood up. He never dreamed of hearing something like that coming from Nanon. And that masculine groan was to die for.

He was impossibly hard at that moment, and he knew that the singer on top of him was aware of that. He wondered how one person could be so cute and manly at the same time. His boyfriend was a combination of everything he looked for in a partner and more. And Ohm would never decline the invitation he had just heard, but he needed to be sure if Nanon knew what he was asking. He could tell that the singer wasn't high, but he wasn't behaving like a sane person at that moment. Therefore, he decided to test the waters and assess his boyfriend's willingness to go further with whatever they were doing on that bed.

"Non, you really like my ass that much?" He whispered back, and brought one of Nanon's hand underneath him in order to let his boyfriend feel his buttocks a bit. Nanon squeezed the firm muscle and nodded, still with his face buried in the older's neck. "Let me take off these pants for you then." Ohm announced and a slightly alarmed Nanon swiftly climbed off him and threw himself beside him. The older snorted when he noticed that Nanon turned his reddened face away, avoiding his gaze. "You're such a fucking tease. You're gonna kill me one of these days." The older actor added, a bit disappointed when he realized that his boyfriend did not intend to see what was being concealed in his pants.

"Have you ever done it?" Nanon spoke in a small voice. He wanted to fuck Ohm, but he had never been with another guy, and he suddenly reminded himself that gay sex wasn't as uncomplicated as heterosexual sex. Girls could get naturally wet during the act, and they were biologically built to be a permanent bottom. He was aware that men's bodies needed some more effort to get ready for action while assuming the passive role. After doing some Internet research, he had learned that some preparation had to be made, someone had to be loosened, and there was a lot of lubrication and also a bit of pain involved in the process before the main course was served. It terrified him the thought of not being able to give himself completely to Ohm. He didn't know where to start, or how to properly initiate the foreplay, but he wanted him, no doubt. He wanted him so bad that he felt like losing his mind whenever they were that close to each other lying on a bed. But for some strange reason, it felt like it wasn't only the two of them on the bed. Mark's ghost was also there, reminding him that he had already gotten butt-naked in his bed. The man's hateful words echoed in Nanon's mind, nonstop, like a horrible broken record.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't you remember anything? Have you forgotten how you begged me to take you and own you last night?"

"You give great head, Non. Your mouth is just as perfect as a whore's. Don't let me get started about your ass, I never fucked anything so tight before. I get why Ohm is so obsessed with you now. Maybe he won't mind if we do this more often. Friends share everything, right?"

"Even a straight guy like me could go gay for you."

"You're not supposed to let a guy bend you over and fuck your ass! You're better than that, Non."

"Don't tell me you have become his bitch already? Who's dicking who, by the way? When it comes to you two, it's hard to tell."

"Did you like that? Do you enjoy making out with another guy? What about that?"

"What did I do, Non? I'm just being your friend here! Can't you see that I've just proved to you that you're a man!?"

"I do hope that when you doubt your sexual preferences, you remember how you've just felt when I touched you."

"Non, you're not gay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What? Blueballing someone?" Ohm scoffed, pitying his own state at that moment. Nanon huffed and tried to focus on their conversation again.

"Come on! Have you ever eaten someone's ass?" The question popped out of the blue. The singer had never really questioned his new boyfriend about his previous relationships with other men. He didn't even know if Ohm had any boyfriend before him. He was absolutely sure that Ohm had dated girls before, but he didn't know how far he had gone with male partners.

"Does it matter?" Ohm arched an eyebrow and wondered if Nanon would get upset if he just told him that he had lost count of the times he rimmed a guy, or a girl.

"Well, I'm just curious. Have you?" Nanon pressed.

"Maybe." Ohm replied with a grin. The singer made a face at him.

"What's with the mystery? I even told you my body count before. You know I only had sex with 4 girls my whole life and none of these relationships worked as I-"

"The truth is I don't know." Ohm cut him off. He didn't want to hear about Nanon's ex-girlfriends, who either dumped him for another guy, or simply broke up with him because they weren't feeling properly appreciated. He had already heard all that before, countless times. For Nanon, his acting career was his everything, and that fact would usually put a strain on his relationships. Ohm promised himself that such a thing wouldn't happen with them. They were in the same industry and they understood each other's commitment with work. Ohm knew he had fallen for a perfectionist and workaholic individual, and he respected Nanon's professionalism. He even admired him for that, but he was determined to not become one of his exes.

"I feel like a newbie now." Nanon sighed in frustration.

"I love a newbie Non. That means I can teach you everything I know when the time comes." Ohm winked at him and flicked his lover's chin. He often did that kind of kitten chin rub to Nanon whenever he couldn't handle his cuteness. Other times he couldn't help squeezing that lovely chin, but now he felt bolder enough to give it a swift lick. The singer eyed him shyly, his cheeks and chin dimples made a sudden appearance when a smile briefly adorned his lips. Ohm just felt like the luckiest human being alive as he stared at his boyfriend. Whether the singer was going crazy or not, using drugs or not, lying or not, at the end of the day nothing could make Ohm love him less. And he fucking loved that man, unconditionally.

Nanon gulped before he spoke again.

"What does it feel like? Isn't it weird, and kinda icky?"

"When the mood is right and you're really into the person you're with, it's just kinda dirty in a sexy way. But it's not for everyone. Some people are pretty comfortable with it, some are not. Anyways, guys can still fuck without having to eat ass. I guess even you know that." Ohm winked at him.

"You sound very experienced." Nanon chuckled dryly and looked at the ceiling. He took a deep breath before asking his boyfriend another question. "Have you let other guys do it to you?"

"No." Ohm replied sincerely. The tightness in his pants was extremely uncomfortable, but he told himself that he would answer all Nanon's questions before he had to take care of that hard on in the bathroom.

"Why?" Nanon chewed on his bottom lip and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'd rather give than receive."

"Yet, you promptly agreed to it when I mentioned it. I mean, you were really ready to let me do it even though-"

"I'm always ready for you, Non. Only you. Whenever and wherever you want me, you can have me. I belong to you now." Ohm uttered suddenly, giving Nanon one of those burning looks that conveyed a fiery kind of devotion that he only had for him. Nanon had never seen anyone stare at him in that manner, and he didn't think anyone would ever look at him the way Ohm did. No one would ever love him in that abandoned, unconditional way. He prayed silently that he would never be unfortunate enough to lose him.

"You know, I didn't really mean to do anything with you. I just said it in the heat of the moment." Nanon lied, but Ohm just nodded to him. The older was about to get up from the bed when Nanon halted his movements by holding him by the arm.

"I can help you pack after I use your bathroom, okay?" Ohm said softly, but Nanon didn't let go of him. Instead, he pushed him further to the bed, confusing his boyfriend for a second. An obedient Ohm just laid on his back, not sure of what to do.

"Please, stay still and don't say anything." A nervous Nanon begged, as he slowly started to unbutton Ohm's pants. The older's eyes grew larger, but he kept his mouth shut, even when one of Nanon's hands travelled from his abs to his navel and slipped under the waistband of his boxers. Ohm's breathing became erratic the moment Nanon enveloped his delicate fingers around his erection and gently freed it from the confines of the last layer of fabric that tortured his arousal. The singer seemed cautious about what he was doing, but he had no intention of leaving his mission unfinished. He was going to give Ohm an orgasm right there on his bed, and he just hoped his boyfriend enjoyed it. Nanon had never given a guy a hand job, but for Ohm, he was willing to try it. He spit on his hand and started to stroke the older's erection slowly. Ohm was so big and so hard that he wondered if something like that could ever fit inside of him. It was probably going to hurt if they tried anal sex, and since Ohm had just revealed that he was more of a top than a bottom, Nanon couldn't help feeling pressured into playing the passive role in that relationship, even though he wasn't sure if he could do it. Mark had planted a few doubts in his head, and Nanon feared that shame and prejudice could keep him from being able to cross that barrier with another man.

"Hummm, Non, you can go faster." Ohm's request made Nanon further focus on his task. Mark's existence soon vanished from his mind when the singer examined his lover's state. A panting Ohm was thrusting his hips upward, holding Nanon's hand on his erection and begging for more. That sight was too alluring to ignore, and the desperate plea too irresistible. Nanon didn't know what possessed him at that moment, but he brushed Ohm's hand away, kneeled between his legs, leaned on his boyfriend's crotch and took the head of his penis into his mouth. Ohm almost came right there when he realized that his beautiful Nanon was going down on him. The singer was taking his time though. He remembered how he himself liked to be touched there when girls gave him head, so he tried to do the same, massaging Ohm's balls and stimulating his frenulum with the tip of his tongue. He could tell Ohm wouldn't last much if he sucked him right away, so he laid gentle kisses on the tip of his penis then moved down to the underside with the tip of his tongue. After licking up and down the shaft, and allowing his mouth to build up some saliva, Nanon flicked his lover's frenulum back and forth, up and down again, slowly creeping his lips up over the head, then backing off.

The look of absolute ecstasy on Ohm's face, indicated that his lover was doing the right thing. The heat from Nanon's mouth and breath was making him throb with anticipation, he was dying to have the singer slide his dick deep into his throat.

"N-N-Non, we're going to be late for our flight." That was Ohm's way of telling his boyfriend that he couldn't take that torture anymore. Nanon got the message and after rubbing his cheeks along the veined member, he enveloped it with his mouth again. Without deep-throating, he carefully maneuvered his tongue around it, but when Ohm suddenly gripped his hair and thrust further into his mouth he couldn't control his gag reflex. The moment he felt the foreign taste flood his mouth and the sticky substance fill his throat, he knew his lover was ejaculating. He quickly got out of Ohm's grip on his hair, roughly pulled his mouth away from his dick, stood up from the bed, and gave his lover a dirt look, as he coughed and struggled to spit the remaining cum still in his mouth on the floor.

"Non, Non, Non, I'm sorry babe, I got a bit carried away. I didn't have time to warn you, it just happened and you were doing so well. Please forgive me. I'm an asshole." Ohm immediately got up from the bed, pulled his boxers and pants up and walked to his vexed lover.

"Were you trying to choke me, you fucker?!" Nanon wiped his lips and protested as soon as he was able to speak properly. An apologetic Ohm brought one hand to his back and stroked it gently.

"Never. That was uncalled for. I'm sorry." Ohm kept apologizing, but Nanon backed away from him and ran to the bathroom. He splashed water on his face and into his mouth, and then gargled some of it before spitting it in the sink.

The singer's mind was in turmoil. Nanon couldn't believe he had just swallowed a man's cum, and he wasn't sure of how he was supposed to feel about that. It was Ohm's semen in his mouth, the proof that he could properly satisfy his lover orally, the proof that he could perform that act without feeling guilty or disgusted with himself. He was still a bit ashamed though. He was Ohm's boyfriend and boyfriends could do that to each other now and then, but why did he run away like he had done something forbidden or terribly wrong?

"Hey, Non. Are you okay?" A fully dressed Ohm leaned on the bathroom door, unsure if it was okay to come closer to his lover or not. He didn't want to see Nanon running away from him again. "Look, I didn't do it on purpose. I wasn't trying to humiliate you, or anything like that. I should've asked you for your consent before...You know...I admit that I should've held back and not been so rude and disrespectful. I know it was your first time giving head and that can be a little intimidating, but I never intended to scare you, or hurt you. I mean, I don't want you to think that I just used you, or...Geez, please don't hate me. You can hit me if it makes you feel better." Ohm tried to find proper words to apologize, but he wasn't being very successful at his attempts. He eyed Nanon through the mirror above the sink and waited for the younger's retaliation. He was aware that Nanon was still struggling to wrap his mind around the idea that he liked a guy, and he feared that what happened could traumatize him somehow. Ohm knew he should've been more careful and responsible for both of them. He felt like the worst boyfriend ever.

"You did say you would introduce me to 'little Pawat' next time we were completely alone. I just didn't expect to swallow your come too. That was a hell of a first meeting. That's how your dick usually greets people?" Nanon snorted, before wiping his face with a towel. Ohm couldn't tell if that was a joke or if the singer was just being sarcastic.

"Non, baby, just tell me what to do. I'm willing to do anything to make you feel better. This is not how I pictured-"

"What? Do you regret what happened on that bed?" Nanon cut him off, and turned to him. No more staring at each other through a mirror, Nanon wanted to search his eyes and see the flame still burning on them. That fiery lust that overtook him and made him completely physically vulnerable, that dazzling abandonment which allowed Nanon to have control over his pleasure and orgasm by manipulating his most sensitive organ using just his mouth. Nanon could easily get used to that picture. He was startled at first, but he didn't feel debased or grossed out while pleasuring Ohm. On the contrary, he felt like he had accomplished something by taking that initiative. His pride emanated from the realization that he could easily dictate his man's ecstasy, and even if his lover was the greatest power top of Thailand, Nanon Korapat could turn him into a little puppy without even having to take his clothes off. Nanon wondered if once they had sex, it would make Ohm even more obsessed with him. He could even imagine Ohm enjoying being a receiver instead of a giver, but Nanon could let him take charge too of course, or they could fight for dominance. He would never turn down an opportunity to fight Ohm on that level. Whoever ended up overpowered in bed would've to bend down and 'take it like a man'. Nanon imagined that such a kinky scenario could work for them, and even the idea of creating a safeword to keep things comfortable for both parties was incredibly hot. Of one thing Nanon was sure, there was no need for any of them to play a permanent passive role in that relationship. Dominance could shift between them, and how they desired to show their sexual affection to each other was up to them, and it was nobody else's business. Fuck Pakin's idea of 'real masculinity'. The fact that Nanon Korapat had just sucked Ohm Pawat's dick, and enjoyed that journey thoroughly, didn't turn him into his boyfriend's 'bitch', it just meant that their love could be extended beyond chaste kisses and warm hugs. That their love was also about a kind of passion that made one crave for each piece of the other, and savor the body and soul of each other as much as they could, as deeply as they could without restraints. Therefore, Nanon made a deal with himself at that very moment. Next time he was willing to go down on his boyfriend, he would stay by his side and treasure every single moan, groan and grunt that escaped from his lips. He would behold the ecstasy dancing in his eyes and just gulp down whatever pleasure he milked out of Ohm. And if he didn't feel like swallowing, he could just spit it out, or perhaps pour it in Ohm's mouth, so his lover would have enough lube to eat his ass later. That was for sure a liberating experience. And next time anyone tried to convince him that he wasn't gay, he was ready to give them the finger.

"Listen, I know I should've taken it easy with you-"

"Answer me, do you regret it?" Nanon walked up to his oblivious boyfriend and looked straight into his wondrous eyes. He always surprised himself of how much he loved the trepidation in them whenever Ohm was struggling to say the right thing not to fuck up their relationship.

"I was glad you initiated it, but I'm not proud of how I finished it." Ohm said carefully. Nanon almost smiled. His boyfriend was at least trying to be a good boy, but he knew his dear lover was no angel.

"I'm not your bitch, nor your cumslut, or whatever you call them, Ohm." Nanon declared, just to make things clear between them. Ohm looked scandalized.

"Of course you're not! Nanon, I never said you were anything like that, and I never will. I would never think of you like that-"

"You enjoyed coming into my mouth, just admit it, you sucker." Nanon interrupted him abruptly and narrowed his eyes at the older actor. The latter swallowed and with a defeated expression in his face, Ohm admitted how he felt about their first under the waistline skin-to-skin experience.

"Yeah, okay! I did, I fucking loved it! Your mouth was so warm and perfectly wrapped around my dick that I couldn't resist shoving it down your throat! I had never experienced such an amazing orgasm, and I really wanted to keep fucking your mouth if you'd let me, but I know all this shit is too new for you and I have to restrain my fucking self, because what kind of boyfriend I would be if-"

"Shut up. If you really wanna be a good boyfriend, just be kind enough to return the favor." Nanon cut him off again, and Ohm's eyes grew impossibly large. The singer finally smiled, and only then, Ohm realized that he was not in trouble.

"Are you for real?" A frowning Ohm smirked.

"I really need a stress release, darling. Come here." Nanon said sexily and licked his lips. He sat on the sink and beckoned his boyfriend.

Ohm walked up to Nanon like a predator that was about to maul his prey, and he would have torn him apart once he jumped on his flesh if Nonnie hadn't barged into her brother's room just to warn them that their manager was waiting at the car in front of the condo.

"What are you guys doing? You're gonna be late!" The girl said in an exasperated tone, and they quickly recomposed themselves before leaving the bathroom.

"Raincheck?" Ohm asked Nanon with pleading eyes. The singer just nodded and followed him to the bedroom, where Nonnie was already packing for him.

"How did you get in here?" Ohm asked, abhorring the girl's bad timing.

"Sorry. Did I happen to interrupt your sexy time with my brother?" She asked cheekily and Ohm would have said 'yes' right there if Nanon wasn't fast enough to speak before him.

"My mom and her have a spare key. Since I have a key to my parents' house it's just fair that they can come to my place whenever they want to." The singer said as he helped his sister close the suitcase.

"What logic is that? If you left your mother's house, it is because you wanna have some privacy, right? Giving her a key is the same as allowing her to move in. You're such a momma's boy, Non." Ohm commented casually. Nonnie stuck her tongue out at him, and her brother chuckled.

"What if I am a momma's boy? Do you have a problem with that?" Nanon raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, come on! He's just jealous because mom and I can get in here whenever we want and he can't." Nonnie smirked at Ohm and continued. "Sorry, that kind of privilege is only granted to the Kirdpan family, P'Ohm. Suck it up and stop sulking. Once you become my brother-in-law, you'll get your own key when you guys move in together." She teased, and Ohm flushed. Her jokes always had a way of catching him off guard. That girl's line of thought was often accurate, and now, even though she had no idea that they were in a relationship, she was spot on. Yes, he envied Nanon's family for having a key to his place.

"Is that the issue then?" Nanon grinned at his boyfriend and Ohm sighed in frustration.

"Let's go already. P'Kwang will bite our heads off if we're late." Ohm changed the subject quickly, as he picked the suitcase from the bed and marched out of the room. When the two siblings were left by themselves in there, Nonnie turned to her brother and gave him a slightly worried look.

"Stop leading him on, will you?" She said softly. Nanon furrowed his brows.

"What?!"

"I know what you're gonna say. He's your friend, you're both male, and nothing's ever gonna happen between you two. But maybe he doesn't think the same as you. Maybe P'Ohm needs to hear directly from his best buddy that he's not interested." Nonnie stated at once. Her brother inhaled. Was Ohm being that obvious?

"Pitchaporn Kirdpan, are you reading too much fanfiction lately?" He joked, trying his best to make her think that she was wrong about his 'best buddy'.

"I'm not blind, nor deaf. The way he looks at you and talks to you...It's not normal." She said abruptly and that last word bothered Nanon to no end. That would be the kind of thing a certain Mark Pakin would say, and he hated to be reminded of the man's existence one more time. He just hoped his own sister wasn't as close-minded as the former badminton player.

"What do you mean it's not normal?" This time Nanon narrowed his eyes and raised his voice a bit. His sister looked a bit taken aback. A loud car horn was heard, and the siblings stared at each other for a long second, until Nonnie decided that it was time to go.

"Your manager is waiting. You have a flight to catch, big brother. We'll talk about this when you get back from your trip."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.1K 15
When Earth, the epitome of a cold, strict and rich CEO and Mix a cheeky, slightly spoiled rich kid meet in an upscale Nightclub in Bangkok one night...
81.8K 3.3K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
237K 6.6K 32
In wich New leaves thailand to study in the united states when he was 10 with his mom after his parents got divorced, leaving behind his bestfriend/c...
64.7K 2.6K 20
No. 1 in #ohmnanon No. 1 in #ohmpawat No. 1 in #nanon No. 1 in #ohm Nanon Korapat, being as straight as ramen noodles knows too well that he will not...