Stock up the refrigerator and...

Par ihatemetabolism

Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she... Plus

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112
c 113
c 114
c 115
c 116
c 117
c 118
c 119
c 120
c 121
c 122
c 123
c 124
c 125
c 126
c 127
c 128
c 129
c 130
c 131
c 132
c 133
c 134(last)

c 23

1.1K 19 0
Par ihatemetabolism

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 23/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

The candle hit the ground, and sparks flew everywhere: "Damn it, let's see how you can shoot like this!" "
  Everyone, hurry up, let's hide behind the door together and tear down the safety door!"
  It was dark all around. The paint is completely invisible.
  Ruan Ning Congshan Ruliu put the bow and arrow back into space and took out her hand/gun: "Are you sure?" "
  Actually, I have a gun in my hand. It should be simple to shoot through the wooden door."
  There was a sudden silence in the stairwell.
  In the darkness, a person said weakly: "Brother! Let's go upstairs quickly. Xiao Linzi is still bleeding." "Yes, yes,
  yes, let's go find the hemostatic medicine quickly. What about this arrow?" Pull it out?"
  "What should I do? Xiao Linzi won't die!"
  Wu Jin said quickly: "I haven't got my antipyretic medicine yet!"
  "Damn it!" Wu Jin looked at Ruan Ning with vicious eyes. Direction: "I didn't expect this woman to be so ruthless!"
  Ruan Ning said: "Okay, okay, we are evenly matched. Wouldn't it be more fun if you pulled your accomplices over to block the arrows and dodge them?"
  The outside fell into another trap . There was silence until Xiao Linzi's cry of pain was heard.
  Wu Jin gritted his teeth. The most important thing was that he didn't know if he was fainting from anger. He felt that his head was getting more and more painful and his head was getting heavier.
  He seemed a little unsteady on his feet.
  There was no other way, Wu Jin said: "Let's retreat!"
  When he was about to flee, he did not forget to turn around and say harsh words: "Smelly Sanba, I have recorded this grudge! Don't let me find the opportunity, otherwise be careful of me. You rape first and then kill."
  Ruan Ning said nothing. The gun in his hand silently transformed into a compound bow and shot an arrow in the direction of Wu Jin's voice.
  There was a "chi" sound, and I didn't know whether it was a hit or a miss.
  Ruan Ning didn't hear the panicked screams of pain. She turned her ears and heard the sounds of miscellaneous footsteps running upstairs.
  Afraid of someone leaving an ambush, Ruan Ning did not put down her bow and arrow immediately, but waited quietly for a while.
  After about five or six minutes, she put down her bow and arrow, took out a candle and lit it.
  There was no one in the corridor.
  The glass window had been shattered by her shot. Ruan Ning walked to the door cautiously and saw a few pools of blood on the ground.
  I don’t know who left it.
  Ruan Ning really hopes to have Wu Jin.
  "System, how's it going? Did you break through the defense?"
  The system said happily: "Congratulations to the host, I shot you in the shoulder, but it just missed me and scratched some flesh." "
  If I had known better, I would have used a gun . It’s gone.” Ruan Ning sighed.
  The system said: "The choice of host is still correct. Maybe it will explode with a gun? Being able to hurt him shows that his luck value has been declining."
  Ruan Ning chuckled.
  "But Wu Jin is very smart. He picked up the arrows and wanted to reduce your weapons."
  Ruan Ning said indifferently: "Pick it up as you like, I have more."
  The system hehe.
  Ruan Ning heard the door open behind her. She turned around and saw Cheng Jikuan, and asked subconsciously: "How is Ji Li?"
  Cheng Jikuan held a gun in one hand and drooped his arm: "Doctor Zhu is watching, I... I came out when there was no sound. Thank you for helping us stop Wu Jin."
  Ruan Ning couldn't say that I was doing the task, so she coughed and said, "It's nothing, aren't we an alliance? Let's talk about me. She and Ji Li are good friends."
  Cheng Jikuan was silent for two seconds: "I will tell you about her situation tomorrow morning, and I will come to guard her in the middle of the night tonight. You can rest first."
  Ruan Ning thought about it and nodded. He said: "Okay, I'll stay during the day tomorrow."
  At nine o'clock the next morning, Ruan Ning woke up refreshed.
  Although she was busy until midnight last night, she was in very good spirits today. Ruan Ningkai happily finished washing up, emptied the refrigerator space, and came outside the door.
  Cheng Jikuan moved a chair outside and was leaning on the back of the chair with his eyes closed to relax.
  After hearing the sound, he opened his eyes, which were bloodshot.
  Ruan Ning asked: "How is Ji Quercus?"
  Cheng Jikuan stood up and retreated to the door of his house: "Her fever has gone away temporarily. Doctor Zhu said that we need to observe it. She will stay at my house for seven days to confirm whether she has any symptoms." It's contagious."
  Ruan Ning said: "I see Wu Jin running around, I guess there is no way to stop the infection if it does happen."
  Cheng Jikuan shook his head: "It's better to be careful, especially internally, we must pay attention, and we can't stop it all at once. Everything fell down."
  Ruan Ning: "That's right. Then you go back to sleep, I'm here, no problem."
  Cheng Jikuan lowered his eyes: "Sorry to trouble you."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows, thinking that this man is too polite. Yes, it was just as his sister said, a boring gourd.
  "No trouble, don't delay me."
  Cheng Jikuan nodded, left the chair and returned to the house.

  From the looks of it, I plan to continue the vigil tonight.
  Ruan Ning couldn't stay outside like him. She went back inside and thought about it, and decided to do something happy today.
  She collected so many parcels before the rainstorm, but she still hadn't opened any of them.
  A layer of soft cushions was spread in the middle of the living room, Ruan Ning sat cross-legged on it, and then randomly took out an express carton from the space.
  It says Vinda Paper on the box.
  There is no need to dismantle this, Ruan Ning puts it directly into the daily necessities area.
  The second box taken out randomly was not that big. A knife appeared out of thin air in Ruan Ning's right hand and cut open the tape.
  Lifting the paper cover, there were a dozen large soft-seeded pomegranates lying neatly inside, with an attractive red appearance.
  She has never stocked this before, so great!
  The next box contained a variety of seasonings, biscuits, snacks, and a bucket of cooking oil. It seemed like a one-stop purchase.
  There are good things in the fourth box.
  There is a whole box of high-end dog food, but it is a pity that single dogs cannot eat it.
  The items in the express box are really varied, from sex toys to college entrance examination simulation essays. Ruan Ning even unpacked fraudulent packages. $$Si$$Rabbit$$Net$$
  At this time, she had been unpacking for more than two hours. There were empty boxes all around. Ruan Ning shook her sore wrist and decided to continue unpacking.
  There are eleven packs of sanitary napkins in a box, so I collected them.
  A box of Qiuyue pears looks of good quality.
  Why would someone buy a whole box of rubber bands? Is the company doing group buying together?
  Ruan Ning continued to unpack and unpack until night. The entire living room was filled with empty boxes.
  My arms are weak after unpacking. Is it so tiring to unpack express delivery?
  Standing up from the ground, Ruan Ning touched the boxes one after another and threw them all into the space.
  "System, can you help me turn them into paper shells?"
  System: "...Host, I have something I don't know whether to say."
  Ruan Ning said gently: "Don't say it."
  The system was honest. I actually went to press cartons for Ruan Ning. I have to say that it works very efficiently. In less than ten minutes, the cartons were turned into cardboard boxes with one base and one base.
  "Nice job." Ruan Ning praised with a smile.
  Thinking of the Qiuyue pears just harvested today, Ruan Ning took out one and checked the fruits of her labor while eating.
  There is a high probability that the express daily necessities unpacked today will greatly enrich her storage capacity of toilet paper, sanitary napkins and toiletries.
  There are also many people buying fruits, and there are all kinds of fruits, some of which Ruan Ning has never eaten before.
  Probably because school was about to start, there were still a lot of school supplies or books in the express box, and the pens she found were enough to last her three lifetimes.
  Of course, there are many more, such as cosmetics, skin care products, clothes, snacks, etc. Ruan Ning also found five brand-new laptops and two assembled game consoles, which are probably college students preparing for the start of school.
  All in all, although it is a bit tiring and the total price of the items is not high, it is basically very practical.
  Especially the collection of new types of fruits made Ruan Ning feel more wonderful.
  After taking over the shift with Cheng Jikuan at eight o'clock, Ruan Ning heard that Cheng Jikuan's condition had stabilized, and she put down the last stone in her heart and went to bed early.
  As a result, at three o'clock in the morning, the system suddenly woke her up.
  Ruan Ning was numb: "You better have something important to do, otherwise we will no longer be the best masters and elves." The
  system quickly said: "Host dad, have fun!"

Chapter 24
  Have fun?
  Ruan Ning's eyes instantly lit up: "What kind of fun is this?"
  System: "Host, do you still remember that Chu Dingfeng had a woman who found him?"
  Of course Ruan Ning remembered: "Don't show off, hurry up and tell me Say."
  The system smiled before saying anything: "Chu Dingfeng actually doesn't like that woman very much. He thinks she is not beautiful and uneducated, but he is very lacking in family contribution points." "
  He feels that she is not beautiful and uneducated. I am now sacrificing my body to contribute to the family."
  Ruan Ning: "Pfft."
  She laughed: "Really or not, so narcissistic?"
  The system hehe: "This is not the point. Because the other party has Husband, so they both met at night, and Chu Dingfeng didn't develop much affection for this woman. As soon as they met, they stayed in the bedroom and had sex." "It was
  just early in the morning, and Chu Dingfeng was exhausted for two days in a row. , I fall asleep faster."
  "That woman actually ran to the living room, opened the door, and let her husband in. Now the two of them are emptying Chu Dingfeng's inventory."
  Ruan Ning was very happy.
  The system suddenly raised the volume: "Host, Chu Dingfeng is awake."
  "Chu Dingfeng found two people sneaking around in the kitchen."
  "Chu Dingfeng went crazy and took out his Tang Dao from the space."
  "That man The woman turned around and found him, screamed loudly in fright, and smashed the box of apples on the ground." "
  The woman's husband took out a kitchen knife and rushed towards Chu Dingfeng. Chu Dingfeng was reborn after all. The male protagonist, he stabbed the woman's husband with his backhand."
  "There was so much blood in the kitchen, and all the food was stained with blood." "
  The woman was begging Chu Dingfeng for mercy. She knelt on the ground and let Chu Dingfeng see. Since she is his first woman, let her go this time."
  "Chu Dingfeng stabbed her in the lower abdomen."
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "He is indeed a decisive and decisive male protagonist, so he chose a place like this. Take the knife."
  "The husband is still bleeding, and the woman is bleeding too. The whole kitchen is full of blood."
  "The rice, compressed biscuits, and fruits they took out from the cabinet are all stained with blood."
  Ruan Ning said quickly . : "This kind of scene does not need to be described in such detail."
  System: "Oh, because of the woman's shout just now, other people in the building woke up. They all ran to check the situation and found that Chu Dingfeng's house was not closed. ‌Door!"
  Ruan Ning screamed.
  "They all rushed into the kitchen. There were too many people. Chu Dingfeng couldn't kill them, and
  they were pushed to the ground." "They took away the blood-stained food on the ground."
  After a while, the system continued to broadcast: " Everyone else ran away, and now Chu Dingfeng closed the door, threw the two dead bodies downstairs, and sat on the floor in the living room to regret." "
  By the way, he showed off to you, saying it was worth 8,000 yuan My floor lamp was also stolen."
  Ruan Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She was a genius even if she still remembered to steal the lamp in this situation.
  The system continued: "Sitting alone on the ground, smelling the smell of blood in the air, Chu Dingfeng felt sad that he had made a mistake too quickly, and decided to be careful about the women who came to his door in the future."
  Ruan Ning: "Haha. "
  The system asked curiously: "Host, do you think this matter has an impact on Chu Dingfeng?"
  Ruan Ning: "It must have an impact, but it's hard to say how big or small it is. After all, the food in the kitchen is only what he puts in front of him. The real inventory is in the space."
  "It's a bit hurtful to work hard for two days and get nothing?"
  The system said: "It's very hurtful. As long as the male protagonist can't get family contribution points, it's good for us. News."
  Ruan Ning decided to put herself in someone else's shoes.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 23/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

76.4K 2.6K 16
✍︎ loyalty has never been a hard thing to do for wakasa, he stayed there, waiting for her.
79.5K 647 109
Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZhi 4 ****this is not my story. Offline re...
16.8K 260 21
[The end of the world, cute pets, hoarding goods, strong women, farming, killing decisively, not a virgin! 】 I have lived for more than ten years in...
78.8K 1.1K 149
Author: Pepper Terminator Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-05 Chinese name:《天灾囤货求生日常》辣椒终结者 Latest: Chapter 151 Extrheroine...