College heartthrob ❤️

By bangtansonyeondan_15

A young girl who is in her 20s fall in love with her college's heartthrob. A love story of college students. More

Disclaimer
Introduction
1. First Ride
2. Project
3. Spending a day together
4. Planning a trip
5. Truth or dare
6. An unexpected meet
7. I love you
8. Together
9. Sick
10. Taking Care of Her
11. Back Home
12. First Date
13. Betrayal
14. Break Up
15. Misunderstanding
16. Hacking
17. Finding Evidence
18. Exposed
19. Memorable Graduation Party
21. Honeymoon
Anniversary (BONUS PART)
Announcement!!!

20. Wedding

350 10 0
By bangtansonyeondan_15

Y/N: YES I WILL MARRY YOU!

A/N POV:
They broke the hug and Jk kissed her. She kissed him back while the others were cheering. After a min you broke the kiss and blushed and Jk kissed your cheek.

Lia: Ok now it's time to cut the cake.( she said while bringing the cake)
Y/N: huh..looks like this was all planned (she said while looking at Jk)
Jk: Well yes it was planned.

Then you both cut the cake and continued to enjoy the party.
After a while the party was over.

Jk and Y/N are going to Jk's house. Y/N invited her parents to Jk's house. They are going to tell them about their decision.

Jk POV:

Y/N: When did you plan all this? (She asked me)

I looked at her for a sec while smiling and then again focused on driving.

Jk: Umm well do you remember when one of our classmates said we will have our graduation party over here?
Y/N: Yes
Jk: I planned all this before that. He was involved in the plan like Jake and Lia.
Y/N: Wait you have been planning since then? (She was quite surprised)
Jk: Yes

And then we reached my home. I quickly got off the car and went to Y/N's side and opened the door for her. I extended my hand for her. She held my hand.

Y/N: Thank You 😊 (she said and got off the car)

Then we went inside and saw our dads talking with each other.

Jk and Y/N: Hi dad , Hi uncle
J/D: oh you both came.
Jk: yep. Btw where is mom and auntie?
Y/D: they went out for some work. Btw Y/N why did you asked us to come here?
Y/N: I will tell you after Mom and Auntie comes.
Y/D: Ok

After a few minutes the door bell rang and Y/N went to open the door.

A/N POV:

Y/N opened the door and saw her mom and Jk's mom. Jk's mom hugged you.

J/M: It's been a long time since I met you.

Then she broke the hug and the three of them went inside.

Y/D: At least now tell us why you asked us to come here.
Jk: Well we decided to get married.

Jk's mom again hugged you.

J/M: Finally I found my dream daughter in law.

You hugged her back.
Everyone was happy with the decision.

Y/M: we should start the preparation.

2 week later

You had your engagement last week and the WEDDING is after 2 days.

A/N: BTW this is your invitation card

And your these are your engagement rings

Currently Y/N is in her bedroom watching movie with her cousin. But then your phone started ringing.

Emily (cousin) : who is it?
Y/N: Your brother in law.

After hearing the answer she snatched the phone from your hand and answered the call

Y/N: WT-

OTP
Jk: he— (he got cut off by Emily)
Emily: my dear soon to be brother in law wait for two days and Y/N will be all yours. no one is going to snatch her from you after that. So pls let me spend some peaceful time with my sis (she said in a playful voice)

And she hanged up the call without letting him speak any further.

One night before the wedding

Y/N and Jk are talking in phone.

OTP
Jk : I really wanna meet you babe. (He whined)
Y/N: remember what your sis in law said?
Jk: yeah yeah to have patience.
Y/N: then have some patience my soon to be husband
Jk: ok Soon to be Mrs Jeon. Good night!

You blushed at the nickname and were sure that Jk had a smirk on his face.

Y/N: good night.

You hang up as its been one hour since you both are talking.

(Wedding Day)
Y/N POV:
I am in the dressing room. I am really happy that I will be marrying the love of my life but I am a little nervous. I was drowned in my thoughts when my phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was message from jk

Texts:
Jk: Baby don't be nervous! Trust me I will always keep you happy and treat you as a queen. Love you ❤️❤️

I smiled reading the text.

Y/N: Hmm.. I love you too ❤️❤️

My cousin came and told me it was time for the wedding.
I walked down the aisle with my dad. I looked in the front and Jk was looking like a prince. I still can't believe I will be marrying him.

Y/N's wedding gown

Jk's wedding outfit

Jk POV:
She walked down the aisle with her dad. She was looking beautiful. I was not able to take my eyes off her. They reached the stage. He gave her hand in mine.

Y/D: I won't say anything like take care of her and all as I trust you and I know it very well that if I have treated her like a princess you will treat her like a queen. God bless you both.

I smiled at his statement. And then he went to his seat. We turned to face the priest. The priest started the rituals.

Priest: Jeon Jungkook, do you take Lee Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?
Jk: I do.
Priest: Lee Y/N, do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lwafully wedded husband?
Y/N: I do
Priest: You may kiss the bride now

I turned to her and pulled her closer by waist. I placed my lips on her and we shared a kiss full of love. We could hear everyone clapping.
We broke the kiss. Then we went to our parents.
We chitchatted with them , greeted some guest.

Jin: Yo kookie! (He came from behind)

All the members were there with their gfs.

All of them: congratulations guys!
Y/N and Jk: thanks

They gave us gifts and Y/N went with girls and I was with the boys. Mark and Iseul were not able to come to the wedding as they had an interview.

Jimin: Kook listen don't be too rough on the first time (he whispers in my ears)
Jk: Yah shorty shut up.

He laughed

Joon: And don't ever hurt her
Yoongi: or I will kill you.

After a while we both left for our  new home which a gift by our family.

Hi Army !
This story will end soon. I will upload the last part and the bonus part together so stay tuned. I hope you liked this chapter. Pls vote for it.

Photo credits to the owner.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2K 17
You are married to your professor.❣️ Both of you are arranged to got married by your parents. He's heartthrob of your colleage.. let's see if you bo...
108K 4.6K 44
"I love u Y/n!" "You can't love me Jungkook" "Why not?!" "Because I could die any second." Story of a girl who was diagnosed with a heart disease, bu...
910 106 14
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀ ┊ ☪︎⋆ ⊹ ┊ . ˚ ✧ Two complete strangers. Two broken hearts. Life has been cruel to them but everything seems to get better whe...
23.9K 1.3K 32
COMPLETED The story revolves around an Indian girl Y/N who finally gets a chance to prove herself when she gets admission in her most desirable Unive...