๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ||...

By sannohdaime

[ONE-SHOTS] Special chapters from Lilies, Oak, Iris, and Dahlia. May include some one-shots with other HiLo c... More

Secret Garden | HiGH & LOW
Intro
Business | Lilies
The Fight | Oak
Amamiya Siblings | Lilies
Promise | Post HiLo Final Mission
Thanks | Iris
Kisses | Oak
Sick | Lilies
Drunk | Lilies x Oak
The Bet | Iris
The Blind Date | HiGH & LOW The Worst
The Cursed House | Lilies
Lucky | Dahlia

Little Things | Lilies

291 12 1
By sannohdaime

       The first time Cobra had met Hiyori was in summer when they were in middle school.

It was hot that time and he remembered how sweat dripped on his bruised face after fighting some high school kids in their neighborhood.

He remembered how the girl came to punch the other high school kid who was about to hit Noboru. 

That was when he realized that Hiyori was an interesting girl. 

She was awesome in his eyes. 

It was love at first sight.

However, it quickly changed when he found out their beliefs are not similar and they constantly argued. 

Somehow, they found each other unbearable. Leaving them alone was a problem, so Yamato, Noboru, and Naomi made an agreement not to let the two alone with each other or they might end up strangling each other in annoyance.

Cobra had witnessed everything about Hiyori. Her rebellion phase in which her grandpa does not approve about. She went to Oya High for three months because nearby schools wouldn’t accept her.

He was a witness of her stupidity when she was a teenager, her recklessness, and her constant annoyance towards him.

Even little things about her annoys him that time. Her brown eyes that couldn’t stop glaring at him, her lips twitching when he does something to annoy her, and her raising eyebrows whenever she comments on what he said.

They couldn’t find things to like about each other.

Cobra swore he would never like the girl no matter what.

But, of course, faith was rather playful and decided not to go with his plans. It didn’t even give him a chance to move on from his little crush back when they first met.

In high school, there came the hardest times for Hiyori. 

When her grandfather died, she thought life would be over for her. 

She was all alone.

That made Cobra annoyed.

He faced her, telling her that she wasn’t alone because he has Naomi, Tatsuya, Noboru, and Yamato.

Moreover, she has him.

He made her realize those things and helped her to get back up to her feet once again.

That’s how they became unexpectedly closer. 

He offered her a shoulder to cry on and she accepted, leading them to become best of friends.

Cobra thought she wasn’t that bad at all. She wasn’t just a selfish, annoying girl he used to think of.

She was more than that.

And that’s where his vow to himself broke.

His little crush on her when they met, it slowly grew as time passed by.

However, he couldn’t admit his feelings. 

He doesn’t want to lose her. Especially not her. 

If there’s no Hiyori beside Cobra, he wouldn’t know if he can live with that. 

They were always together. 

She even supported him to become a Mugen member after they graduated high school. She supports him in everything that he wants to do.

So, how could he live without her?

Then, Mugen disbanded, Tatsuya died, and Noboru was arrested. 

It was one of the hardest times in their lives. 

But the remaining childhood friends cling on to each other for support.

Cobra became cold and emotionless as he became the leader of Sannoh. 

He might’ve changed but one thing is constant to him.

Hiyori.

She was still by his side and she still supported him with all the things he wanted to do.

Having her close to him kept him sane after all the struggles they faced.

She’s his home and no one can change that.

That’s why when she confessed her feelings to him, he didn’t waste any second.

He didn’t let her go and told her he feels the same way.

It was a moment he would never forget and would forever cherish.

Because Amamiya Hiyori deserves all the love from him.

When the fight against Kuryu became more intense and people around Cobra faced danger, he knew that Hiyori would get hurt.

However, he didn’t expect for her to get deeply involved with their fight against Kuryu as much as he was.

That terrified him.

Seeing the love of his life gambling her own life and losing her loved ones once again hurt him.

He saw her breakdown once again when Hiyori lost her brother, Takeru.

Seeing her in her most vulnerable state was enough to hurt him. The most painful thing for him was seeing the love of his life at her breaking point.

But slowly, she got back on her feet again and was ready to fight.

Hiyori was a stubborn person and Cobra knew that.

That’s why he couldn’t tell her to hide or stop fighting to avoid getting hurt.

He knows she’s strong and trusts her.

But did he make the right choice?

The broken lily necklace was thrown at her by a Kuryu leader and in a second, Cobra felt his life was falling apart.

Hiyori was dead.

Without her, what would he end up to be?

He keeps on living, surviving, and fighting because of her.

So, if she’s gone, what would happen to him?

He reached his breaking point and ended up getting captured by Kuryu. 

He was tortured but he couldn’t feel anything.

It was more painful knowing that the girl of his life was dead.

It doesn’t matter to him how he’ll end up.

However, it seems like faith doesn’t want him to be sent into the afterlife just yet as Tsukumo and Kohaku saved him.

And when they uttered the one thing he almost lost hope to, every strength in him came back. 

Hiyori was still alive.

That alone gave him hope.

And with her by his side, they took down Kuryu.

“Why aren’t you asleep?” Hiyori went out of their balcony and approached Cobra who was sitting by their small wooden bench.

She was wrapped in a knitted shawl that he gave her a month ago. It became her favorite.

Cobra put out his cigarette as he faced her, smiling, “I couldn’t yet. Why are you awake?”

Hiyori sat down beside him, her arms wrapping around his waist as she leaned her head on his chest.

“Because you weren’t there,” she said, looking at him with her beautiful chocolate eyes that he loves so much.

He noticed how her nose scrunched up and her lips pouted in a cute way. 

He loved even those little things she did.

Cobra smirked and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, squeezing her in a hug, “Let’s go to sleep, then?”

Hiyori hummed and looked up to face him, smiling brightly.

“Let’s.”

Cobra knew he was gone too deep and he couldn’t get out of it.

He knew he fell deeply in love with Amamiya Hiyori and there was no turning back. 

----

idk what i was writing but this idea just popped into my head out of nowhere. i was like, "what if i write in cobra's pov?" then, bam. i wrote this literally a few minutes ago.

i love this one even though i know there were typo and grammatical errors considering i just wrote it without editing and all.

so, how've you guys been? 2024 will be coming soon, wishing you all the very best end of the year!

xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 24 17
Suki grew up in the Oya and Daruma Districts of SWORD with her mom and older sister Emi. She always did her own things helping Hyuga with any busines...
39.1K 1.3K 21
"๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š” ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ." High & Low The Worst...
8.5K 134 10
Hana is an idol in korea and she ends up coming back to Japan after 5 years to her brother cobra what will happen when sword figures out cobra has...
637 18 8
Soon after the fight with Doubt, Mighty Warriors, and meeting Kuryu Group, Keiji, Cobra, Yamato, Noboru, Sarah, and all of SWORD are forced to band u...