His baby girl

By Ki_prettynoor

This is different from Terebin story. Murtasim Khan 28 years old CEO of Khan Empire Cold and Arrogant beast ... More

Prologue
1. Missing him
2. His sick baby
3. Kiss me Murtasim
4. Please touch me
5. Cum,my love
7. I am coming inside you
Important!!!
New chapter Alert
8. I want to suck you
9. Such a needy
10. I want to have my dessert Now
New chapter Alert!! Chapter 11
Chapter 11 alert
New chapter Alert
11. sensual punishment and extreme pleasure
12. Heavenly Pleasure
New chapters Alert
13. Bathroom Fuck
14. Touch yourself My Jaan
New chapter Alert
15. Please Quench my Thirst

6. I want you inside me

4.5K 72 0
By Ki_prettynoor

Not edited. Mature content.

Murtasim pov:

"Baby, don't open your eyes" I said interwining my hands with her.

I planned the surprise for her in the balcony while she was in the college and the bedroom is decorated with flowers, lights and balloons.

I wanted to plan it outside, but I want it to be intimate and cosy. So I made all the decorations in the balcony and bedroom.

"Open your eyes,my love" I said smiling

She opened her eyes ,saw the decorations and tears gathered in her eyes .

Murtasim dress

Meerab dress gifted by Murtasim

"Awww...my god Murtasim...This is awesome...I loved it...Thank you so much" she said smiling with tears

I hugged her from behind,placed my chin on her shoulder and said,"But you are looking breathtaking my Gorgeous lady. Happy Birthday and i love you so much ".

She turned and hugged me tighter.

I pecked her lips and said,"come let's cut the cake love".

Then the cake cutting happened, I fed her first and then she fed me.

"Can I have a dance with my lady" i asked smiling

"Yes,My man" she said giggling

I pulled her closer, wrapped my arms around her waist and started moving in rhythm.

She connected her forehead with mine and started humming.

She asked,"can I ask you something for my Birthday,my handsome man".

I pecked her nose and said,"I am at your service love. You can ask me anything. I am here to fulfill Every wish of yours".

She moved her face towards me,her breath is fanning over my lips and whispered," Then make me yours Murtasim. I want all of you. I want you inside me. I want to drown in your desire and our love.Please".

I kissed her forehead and asked,"Are you sure, Love. You have no idea how much I crave for you. If I get a taste of you then there is no going back. "

she pecked my nose and said,"I am sure. Make me yours".

I picked her up in bridal style and laid her down on the bed.

I hovered over her ,kissed her forehead,eyes,cheeks,nose and gently brushed my lips over hers.

She rounded her arms around my neck and pulled me closer.

I placed my lips on hers, Started sucking her lower lips, biting it and caressing it with my tongue.

"Uhmmmm" she moaned fisting my hair.

I traced my tongue on her lower lip asking for entrance which she granted. I thrusted my tongue in to her mouth, touching her tongue with mine and sliding it over hers.

She was giving my tongue soft licks and twirls. I groaned,"ummm meerab".

She smiled in the kiss and shoved her tongue in to my mouth devouring each corner.

After kissing for 5 minutes,we both parted panting.

I removed her dress gently leaving her in her bra and panties and buried my face in her neck .

I started leaving wet kisses all over her neck, throat and shoulder.

I bite her collar bone, nibbling,sucking and licking the area to sooth the pain.

"Ahhh... Murtasim".. she arched her back.

I snuggled my face in her breast pecking her clothed nipples. I bite them harder.

She moaned,"ummmahhhh..."

My tongue swirled around her cleavage making her squirm under me.

I unclasped her bra and pulled the panties down. Now she is naked under me.

I removed my shirt and my pant and now I am in my boxers. I hovered over her and took her lips in to a deep passionate kiss.

"Ummahhhh" she moaned on to my mouth.

I went down and massaged her both breast. She breathed heavily and moaned,"ummmahhhhh...murtasimmmm. Please suck me"....

I took one of her bud in to my mouth sucking like a hungry beast while playing with the other one.

Then I took another bud in to my mouth and sucked harder.

I slapped both of her bossoms and she breathed out my name"Mur...tasimmmm"

I bite both her nipples and pecked them twice.

Then I came down and touched her wet pussy. She was damn wet .

"You are so wet for me baby",I said smirking

"Ahhhhh"... She moaned bucking her hips

"Let me eat you,my love" I said and settled my face between her legs and cupped her pussy.

She shreiked loud when I sucked her pussy,"oh..my... god...ahhhh"..

I started licking her clit making her moan harder. I pinched and bit her clit and started sucking it harder.

"Ahhhh...please"... She moaned

"Cum baby" I said and sucked her hard and she cummed on me moaning louder.

I started licked her juices making her whimpering under me.

I moved up and took one of her bud in to my mouth sucking harder. I left her bud suddenly making it jiggled and I did the same with other one.

I looked at her and traced my thumb on her lower lip.

"Suck it, baby girl" I said. My eyes are dark with desire.

She took my thumb in to her mouth and started sucking. I pushed the thumb more in to her mouth. We didn't break the eye contact all the time.

I pulled the thumb back and shoved two fingers inside her mouth. "Suck them like a lollipop, baby".

She sucked on them as if eating a lollipop.
I pulled the fingers outside and leaned more. Our breaths are fanned over each other lips.

Her tightened nipples are making contact with my bare chest .

I moved down to her pussy . I rubbed her clit with my thumb in circular motion.

She moaned,"mmmm.....ahhhhhh"...

I rubbed harder on her clit and she whimpered.

I pushed one finger in to her pussy,she arched her back and moaned in Pleasure.

"Ummmm....ahhhhmmmmm"

I pushed two fingers in to her, pushing in and pulling out fastly and rubbed her clit to add extra pressure.

She groaned," ahhh...nnnnm....mmmmmummmahhhh"

"I am clo..close"she whispered.

"Cum on my fingers like a good girl,my baby" i started increasing the pressure on her clit.

"Mmmm....murtasimmmm....ahhhh". She cummed on my finger.

I slid my boxer down and she gasped looking at my length.

She licked her lips nervously.

I rubbed the tip of my dick on her clit.

"Ahmmm." She moaned. She bit her lower lip and her head fell back.

"Baby, I want it raw with you..but I can't.." I said with dark eyes but she interrupted me in the middle and said,

"I am on birth control, I went to hospital and got it done. I also want you raw. Please make love to me". She said smiling lightly.

My hands are kneading her breast, i took her nipple between my fingers and started pinching it.
" Ummmahhhh". She moaned

I made my tip lined at her entrance and moved my face towards her and pecked her lips.

"I will be gentle my love. It will pain at first". I said and sucked her lower lip.

My tip just entered a bit inside her.

"Ahhhhhhh" she screamed loudly and dig her fingers on my back. Tears rolling down her eyes.

I slid more in to her and took her lips in to a deep kiss. She moaned on to my mouth. I swallowed her moans.

I slid more and I am half way inside her and left her lips.

"Ahhhhhhhh" she cried .

I didn't move for some minutes.

I pecked her eyes and sucked the tears on her cheeks.

I kissed her and her screams muffled insider her mouth and i thrusted inside her fully.

Her nails dug in to my shoulders and i controlled myself by biting my lower lip.

I gave her sometime to settle,then I started moving inside her slowly.

"Ahhhhh....ummmahhhhh"...

After sometimes the pain turned in to pleasure.

Now she is moaning under me.

"Ahhhhnnn....faster".... She moaned.

I started thrusting harder and harder and she screamed in pleasure.

"Mmmmm...murtas...immmmm"

I pulled out and again thrusted inside her.

"Baby girl" i grunted feeling the pleasure.

Her eyes rolled back and toes curled in pleasure and she was shivering under me.

"Ahhh...mmmmm...I amm......" She groaned

My passionate desire for her made me thrust harder and harder in to her.

"Ahhh...yes...please..there....faster".... She moaned

I touched her G spot again and again making her whimpering in pleasure .

She cummed on me with a loud moan.

"Ahhh....ummmm...murtasim..."

I pecked her lips twice and started thrusting again.

I need to cum and I am going insane for her.

My thrusts become insane and she moaned loudly .

" Ahhh...mmmm...just some time baby"...I said and held on to her thighs and started thrusting.

Her hands are scratching my back continuously.

I am deep inside her and her walls are clenching around my dick perfectly. She is totally made for me.

"Baby,cum on my dick" i grunted and cum on her and she cum on my dick.

juices are dripping on the bed.

I fell down on her for a minute and moved beside her pulling her in my arm and pecked her forehead.

We both were panting heavily and our breaths are echoing in the room.

I picked her up in bridal style,gave her a warm bath, changed her dress, hugged her closer to chest and went in to deep slumber.

Next chapter:

"Baby, take my shaft in your hand and move it up and down".

She did as I said.

"Faster baby " i grunted

She increased her speed. My eyes closed and i groaned spilling the seeds in to her hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 699 23
This story is dark and full of angst ‼️ Children are advisable to stay away ‼️ This story has mature and sensitive content read at your own risks‼️I...
45.1K 3.5K 42
When the world stops, and I look at you. Innocent, yet a bleeding heart. I want you to see me for who I am. Not what I have become. Nor what my past...
169K 3.6K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
117K 5.1K 41
Murtasim, shackled by the chains of filial obedience, nurtures a hidden love for Meerab, whose unwavering commitment to justice eclipses family tradi...