•Stone Hearted•

By loserken87

Swirya has lived her whole life with the RDA training, all of her training comes in handy when she really pic... More

0
i
iii
iv
V
vi
vii
viii
ix
X
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
Epilogue

ii

53 0 0
By loserken87

"Guys wait up!" Tiger yelled as she was not used to climbing on the trees. "Come on Bear!" Spider yelled back as he hopped around the branches.

Everyone was running on the vines that connected the hallelujah mountains together. Spider, faster than others, was very good at keeping balance, even without a tail.

They arrived to one of the mountains looking through the forests it held.

Tiger was very slow, like Tuk, she also loved the plants that were held within the depths of the forest.

As they ran across a trail, Tuk stopped to play with a plant, with its pink tentacles it latched onto Tuk as she giggled in response.

"Tuk come on" Kiri said as she ran past her.

Tiger always stayed behind because she was slow but also made sure everyone didn't get left behind, because of Loaks stupidity.

They then came across an abandoned helicopter that had molded and rotted in the vines of an old tree. "Are there any dead bodies up there?" Tuk yelled up as Loak and spider explored.

"No just the helicopter!" Spider replied.

"Be careful boys!" Tiger yelled. Much like Neteyam she was very responsible and helped the other kids even if she was 3 feet smaller.

"Where's Kiri?" Tuk asked as she pulled tigers arm. "Let's go find her" Tiger replied wanting to leave the boys and not want anything to do with their elaborate plans.

"Kiri!!"

"Kiri!"

Tuk and Tiger yelled for her when they found her sitting up next to spider.

"Guys come look at what I found" Loak said coming from around a tree trunk.

All of them crouched behind Loak as he looked at the floor of the forest slowly moving one step at a time.

"What are we looking at?" Tiger finally said, breaking the silence.

"Footprints, they're like avatars but not ours"

Tiger finally saw them in the mud under her feet. Spider hopped up on a tree trunk beside Loak investigating the scene.

Just then Loak and Kiri looked through the branches of a bush to see big blue avatars but in military uniforms.

"You should call it in" Tiger said. Trying to stay out of trouble the best she can.

"We should call it in" Loak said ignoring her.

"Yeah great idea who would have thought of that" Tiger replied.

Loak only looked at her rolling his eyes as he turned away calling Jake in.

"Eagle eye, eagle eye. This is devil dog come in. Over" Loak said. Kiri pressed against her ear piece trying to listen.

"This is eagle eye, come in. Over" Jake replied.

"There's these avatars but they have uniforms on and ARs.. doesn't look like ours" Loak said.

"What your poss?"

Loak hesitated at the question knowing he'll get in trouble. "The shack.."

"Who's with you?"

"Me, kiri, spider, tiger... and Tuk" he replied. Pausing before he said this name knowing Jake is going to panic.

"I need you to get out of there, don't make a sound. Just go." Jake said in the romcom and the kids did as they were told.

They started running. "I told you" Kiri said following not far behind Loak.

"Guys come on it's almost eclipse!!" Tuk said looking back at everyone as she was in front of the whole group.

Just then an avatar popped out of the bushes grabbing Tuk as she screamed.

Loak and spider grabbed their bows and arrows as more avatars jumped from behind them grabbing Tiger and Kiri.

"Put the weapons down!" One of the avatars yelled. Loak did as he was told as he was held by another.

"Spider" Loak whispered.

Spider threw his weapon down as the avatar that was holding Kiri grabbed him by his hair.

"Now what do we have here?" Just then Quaritch came from the abyss that the forest help.

Loak hissed as Quaritch inched closer to him.

"Your his, aren't you?" Quaritch asked him.

Just as Loak would do anyday, being Loak. He stuck his middle fingers up.

"Oh your his alright"

Just then Quaritch pulls out a knife from his pocket as he asks Loak a question.

"Where is Jake sully?" He asks firmly holding Loak by his braid. Hissing in pain as Quaritch only tightened his grip Loak says in Navi "sorry, I don't speak to assholes"

Understanding what he meant, Quaritch held the knife up to Loaks neck. Loak trying to be brave, has no reaction only making Quaritch push him a bit harder.

Everyone started yelling trying to get Quaritch to stop. One voice a bit louder, Quaritch notices the two humans with them.

"What's your name kid?" Quaritch asks spider, making the avatar that was holding him, let go.

"Spider... Socorro" spider says giving Quaritch a glare.

"Miles??" Quaritch asked in disbelief.

"Nobody called me that." Spider said ripping out of his grasp.

The avatar then grabbed spider again and it went silent as night fell into the sky.

It starting raining as the children were being held captive by the RDA.

All the children were terrified with worried looks on their faces. The tension was very high in the pandora air.

The kids were getting worried but then they heard a call. A mother's call. Neytiri.

She was here somewhere as the kids looked at eachother and around them to find her.

Kiri started praying as the avatar holding her started to get very angry.

"Shut up." He said in her ear but she didn't. "I said shut up!" He said louder moving into Neytiris target. Just then he was shot down in the head.

All other avatars ready, they point their guns as Loak pulled the plug for a gas bomb as he and Tuk bit their holders arms making an escape. Everyone was escaping except for Tiger.

She couldn't get out of the grasp. Being held to tightly. Her arms started bruising as she struggled to get out. Her grunts and groans weren't helping any for it was no use.

Just then spider fell from a tree, trying to grab onto a vine but failing miserably, passing out on the ground.

"NO!" Tiger yelled trying and pulling to get out of the avatars grasp.

Spider and Tiger were then thrown over the shoulders of some avatars as they hooked onto some clips, being pulled up into an aircraft.

The sullys were safe, mostly. Spider and Tiger being captured broke Loak and Kiri as they were very close with the two humans.

Just then one of the avatars caught Jake's eye as she signed to him that she would make sure they're okay. She was unusual but just smiled at him and he smiled back, trusting her.

Neytiri took Kiri into a hug as Jake took Neteyam and Loak into a hug. Tuk scared as she was and Loak terrified for his life but they all went home safely.

As the boys were coming back from the lab to tell Mad and Norm what happened, Kiri told them to be quiet as Tuk looked into the crack between the rocks and cloth into the Marui Pod.

"You cannot ask this. This place, the forest. THIS IS OUR HOME!" As Neytiri bursted out almost in tears trying to reason with Jake.

"He had them. He had our kids under his knife" Jake's voice broke saying that.

The kids looked around at eachother worried for their future.

Just then Neytiri walked over and picked up her bow.

"My father laid dying as he gave this to me. He said to protect the people. You are Toruk Makto!" Neytiri is now frustrated that her mate even wanted to leave.

"He has spider and that kid knows everything!" Jake pointed.

Neytiri felt defeated.

"If these people harbor us, they will die." Jake added on.

"But I can protect this family, that I can do." Jake said talking through his teeth.

Neytiri in tears then covered her face. Knowing Jake was right and she had to do the right thing.

The kids knew this was their last day in the forest, maybe forever.

A/N: I know this is a very long chapter but I felt like I need to add those scenes in together

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.1K 16
Y/N has known only one thing in their time since the Sully's adopted him: family is everything. When old enemies of the Na'vi return to Pandora, can...
149K 3K 17
female oc X Ao'nung Liyanin can't help but notice a boy by the name Ao'nung, though she brushes these feelings off she still can't deny how she real...
3.9K 266 23
help me because I keep making new stories because I keep having new scenarios in my head. y'all will just have to read to find out about the story �...
31.7K 421 26
Born as a half bred you were beautiful with your beauty someone fell in love