It's fine, it's just life

Por Hellotherebooks

Lilly Russo, a 15 year old girl. Her life, she hates it. Her mom and stepdad abuses her and makes her life mi... Más

One
Three
Question
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two

Two

426 9 2
Por Hellotherebooks

Bella ☝️

Lilly Russo pov

Math went by like a flash and along with the other classes.

I'm currently walking to the cafeteria. Once I arrive I get my lunch and sit down where the table is empty so I'm not sitting with anyone.

I look at my lunch. A water and sandwich and some strawberries. As I look at it I feel like throwing up.

Mother and Jason would starve me so I guess I just got the hang of it. Then when I did try to eat I would throw it up. Sometimes I made myself throw up.

"Hi." I hear a voice I look to see a girl and four boys sitting down. They where the ones from earlier that were by my locker.

"Hi, remember me? I'm Bella. That's Jake Luca and Ryan, Axel." Bella says smiling.

Bella has red hair, she has a jaw line. Her eyes are black but they also look with a hint of grey. She has a small button nods.

I look at them all. A friend group. Ryan looks like he's the main leader or something.

"Can I help you or something? You approached me yesterday and earlier today?" I said pulling my sleeves a bit down.

"Oh, um. Y - you're new so i thought we could be friends." She says.

I get my stuff. "I'm alright." I say getting up and leaving.

I sigh arriving home. I fall to the ground. I look up to see my mother.

"You're two seconds later." She says smirking.

"Um, s-" I say but get cut off as she kicks me, I roll around from the impact. Tears pricking from behind my eyes. She walks towards me grabbing my hair and banging my face on the table. I yelp. She lets me go as she throws my head. Jason comes punching punching me as I fall to the ground spitting out blood.

My eyes widen as Jason get a chair. He walks towards me. Before I can get up and run I fall back to the ground.

I'm the surrounded by darkness as my ears ring.

As I wake up I look around, I'm in my room. The door is closed, I'm on the floor.

I get off from the ground and go to my bathroom. I fill up the tub. Once it's filled I lock my bathroom door.

I get some soup and put some bubbles. Once I'm satisfies with how much bubble's I stop adding more.

I strip from my clothes and get in. I smile looking at the pink bubbles.

I then slowly beging to wash myself.

Twenty minutes of washing and scrubbing and shaving I finally finished. I get out and I wrap a towel around my bruised, burned body.

I start to dry myself and get ready. Once I'm done, I hang my towel. I brush out my hair taking out the tangle's.

After doing all that I open the door to see my mom, she's smirking.

A lighter.

I see a lighter in her hand, she grabs my hair and throws me to the floor, laughing. She then gets on top of me.

"P - please. P - please stop." I say crying as she laughs.

I yell begging for her to stop as she laughs burning me.

By then Jason comes in and holds down my arms.

I yell screaming as tears flow down my cheeks.

"Help! H - help. P - please stop." I yell then it turns to whispers.

The only thing I could do is pray. Pray for someone to come and save me.

They then leave laughing as they close my door.

I put on my clothes as I cry, once I'm fully changed I crawl to my window, I then begin to pray getting on my knees.

"P - please. Help me. I'll do anything. P - please take me, take me to you. I - I can't do it no more. G - God, please, take me to you... please or I'll bring myself to you. I'm willing to do anything. What d - did I do to deserve this...?" I say pausing as I cry more.

"I - I'm tired. I'm so so, so tired. I don't think I can hang on any more. Please take me to you, Amen." I say as I fall on my butt sobbing, looking at my burns on my arms.

What did I ever do to deserve this? I thought.

I cry more sobbing.

I get up and walk towrds my stuffed animals.

"I - I'm so sorry you had to see that. I'm s - so sorry?" I whisper crying.

"Y - you shouldn't have s - seen that." I say to my stuff animal's.

They're probably very disappointed in me for not fighting back. They are. I know I'm disappointed in myself as well. But the only thing I can do is stay still frozen.

I get up and walk towrds my closest getting anothor pair of clothes, and put it in the bathroom on a small table.

I walk towards my dresser where my makeup is at. I get a blade that's hidden. I slowly get it and I begin to cut my arm.

I don't hiss in pain not do I flinch.

Disgusting.

Disappointment.

Stupid.

Weak.

Once I'm done I look at my wrist to see it bleeding a lot. I don't care to clean it up. I walk to my bathroom locking the door and turning on the water to the hotest
temperature.

I strip from my clothes again and then take a shower again.

Once I'm done taking a shower I get out and dry myself and then get ready.

Looking at myself in the mirror I nod. I then do my hair. Half up and down, the half up has a pink bow.

I then wrap myself covering the scares with a white warp. I get pink and white brackets covering the white wrap.

To escape this place for a bit besides sleeping I go.

I go to work...sometimes to see my dad to.

I get my stuff and then leave.

I sigh as I see stores. I then walk to a small cafe I now worked before two days ago. I start today.

A old woman works, she said she had an employee but only one. That's all i know.

Once I arrive I go inside the small cafe. It's so cut

"Awh dear. You must be Lilly." I hear a unfamiliar voice. I turn to see a old woman.
"Oh - uh yea that me." I say smiling.

"Ah so yes. You'll be working with a young woman. She's your age I believe." She says.

"Thank you Ms -" I say but get cut off by her.

"Oh please. Dear, call me Lucy." Lucy says as I nod smiling.

"Bella!" Lucy shouts.

"Coming Lucy!" I hear a familiar voice.

A girl who I recognize as Bella from school comes towards us smiling.

"Bella this is the girl I was talking to you about. She'll be working with you." Lucy says.

"Hi. Don't worry Lucy no need to intorudruce. She's the new girl from our school." Bella says smiling.

"Oh good. Well I'll be back. Bella, dear why won't you show Lilly around and show her some stuff?" Lucy suggested as Bella nods.

"Um is it ok if my friends come for a bit?" Bella ask.

"Oh yes the boys. Sure dear. Make sure Jake doesn't try to eat the stuff." Lucy says as Bella nods. Lucy then leaves.

"Hi!" Bella says smiling.

"Hi." I say.

"I'm sorry if I made you felt uncomfortable. I really think me and you should be friends. Plus I'm the only girl in the group." Bella says frowing.

"It's ok." I say.

"I'm sorry I was being mean." I apologize as she nods.

"C - can we be friends?" She ask as I nod smiling.

"Finally!" She says as I giggle.

"Ok well let's get stared." She says as I nod.

She then shows me around and tell me about stuff.

About ten minutes later we finish, we then sit down.

A knock is then on the door.

"Thoses my friends, I'll introduce them to you."

Anothor chapter! If you guys have eating disorders don't do that to yourself just to lose weight. It's not good and it wouldn't help you. But you guys should and need to know that you are beautiful either way. You all are beautiful. It doesn't matter. You. Are. Beautiful. ❤️

Counted words: 1414

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

244 38 25
They say the past will always haunt you... but what if it's not your own? Everything changed when Lily Abrams turned 14. That's when the flashbacks s...
108K 2.1K 42
Lilly Saul is a fifteen year old who lived in bright sunny Florida. She also lived in Washington. When she was seven, the unthinkable happened. Her f...
11.6K 375 14
He's an evil clothed in a handsome guy. He finds bullying me fun. There's no day without bullying me. And, the worse part is I live in his house. - A...
Fall First Por e

Novela Juvenil

109K 2.7K 13
Freshman at NYU Dylan Mann is living with her best friend Lily Turnbell. She just wants to go to college and get her degree in psychology practically...