✓ The great wealth of plane t...

By koushuu17

Author:Mu Yan Because of an accident, Lin Fan came to the cultivation realm from the earth, and five years l... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
End

78

114 1 0
By koushuu17

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 78

Section 78

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lin Fan nodded: "This matter will be troublesome to Elder Ning, I am willing to donate a batch of myelin cleansing pills, I don't want anything other than money, I hope to maximize my interests."

At the national level, what money can do is not a big deal, but what some money can't do, is the most tricky thing, and now they have such an anti-heaven existence as the Cleansing Pill, so they naturally want to maximize its benefits.

Ning Lao nodded again and again: "Then I will thank you for those old boys first."

The old boys in Ning Lao's mouth are naturally some people in high positions, in Ning Lao's eyes, those people are all children, and he will only be an old boy at will.

And those who are called old boys seem to be happy to be called that.

"You're welcome, that's what I'm supposed to do, after all, making money is my favorite thing." Lin Fan said with a smile, his eyes were full of pleasure, obviously he was very happy about pit others.

After setting the next plan, Ning Lao quickly found the person in charge, and the other party was obviously a little anxious about this, at this time, when he heard Ning Lao say this, he immediately nodded and agreed, hit it off, and soon sent someone to inform him.

In just a few days, the world's leading leaders and the world's richest men received a letter from the Chinese government.

The letter gave a brief introduction to the Cleansing Pill and invited everyone to attend an international auction on a certain day.

The auction was held on a small island in the Pacific Ocean, and when the auction began, the Chinese people would take over the entire island, and as for whether the invitees would come, the letter specifically stated that it was not mandatory, but the auction was only held once a year, and if you missed this time, you would have to wait for a year.

Fixing the auction on a small island in the Pacific Ocean is also a big deal that can only be done at the national level, and as for the statement on the invitation letter, it is not a threat, in fact, all the people in the know are eager that no one will be there at that time, so that Hua Guo can monopolize all the myelin cleansing pills.

And this invitation letter has also caused quite a stir in the world.

A legendary ancient thing that can wash the essence and prolong life? Can it also treat diseases? Is there really such an amazing thing in the world?

For a while, many spies who stayed in China received relevant information, and there was only one point in the content, that is, to investigate what the "Cleansing Pill" was and whether it really existed.

This time, Hua Guo did not hide it, intentionally or unintentionally revealed some things about the researchers to these spies, and also revealed the possible existence of the Myelin Cleansing Pill, so that the authenticity of the Pulp Cleansing Pill was as high as 50%.

After inquiring carefully, the people who received the invitation letter found that the people who received the invitation this time were all famous people in the world, and at this time, all kinds of conspiracy theories also came out, and everyone thought that Huaguo gathered these people on a small island in the Pacific Ocean to destroy them.

After all, when these people gather on a small island in the Pacific Ocean, all it takes is a missile to kill all these people, not to mention ruining the world, but I am afraid that the world will inevitably be reshuffled.

It's just that the temptation of the Cleansing Pill is too great, and most people are a little hesitant.

"These people actually took the initiative to propose that the auction be held in Huaguo, and they didn't want to think about how much pressure so many people came to Huaguo's security." Ning Lao complained that it would be fine if it was directly in the Pacific Ocean, but once it was implemented in China, I am afraid that a lot of manpower, material and financial resources would have to be dispatched around the auction.

"But they were right, if there was really an auction in the Pacific Ocean, what if someone really dropped an atomic bomb there?" Team Leader Sun said cautiously, he knew very well the energy of those people on the invitation, once it really gathered, I am afraid that there would really be people who were ready to move.

"That's it," Lin Fan said suddenly, "I'm responsible for the safety of the island, what does Elder Ning think?"

"You?" Ning Lao looked at him seriously, and finally nodded, "With your strength, you can indeed run rampant in the world, but once you carry the safety of others, and the energy of those people is too strong, if something goes wrong... Using your strength against Rewu will put a great burden on you.

To put it simply, if Lin Fan only needed to ensure his own safety, even if he was against the whole world, it would be easy to escape, but once he had to protect others, the difficulty would be greatly increased.

It's just that Lin Fan just shook his head: "Since I am responsible, naturally I will not be unprepared, Ning Lao, you can rest assured, just notify it, and say that we can guarantee the safety of the island, as for everyone to believe in it, if you want to come, let them be."

Ning Lao paid attention to Lin Fan's expression, and when he saw his confident appearance, his heart also settled, and he responded: "Okay, I'll let people prepare."

Lin Fan nodded, and didn't say what preparations he had.

Team Leader Sun on the side couldn't say anything when he saw this, he didn't know much about Lin Fan's strength, but he always saw the conversation between Ning Lao and Lin Fan, and he also had a rough estimate of Lin Fan's strength.

Chapter 102: Violent Impact

Time flies, and soon it is the day before the auction starts, and those who received the invitation before have also received a new video.

Country m.

"President, this is a video that the Chinese government just sent."

"What video?" The president was on business, and when he heard this, he immediately raised his head.

"Say it's a video on a small island in the Pacific." The person who came said that he didn't know the content of the video, but just paraphrased it according to the text above.

"Pacific islands?" The president was stunned for a moment, and quickly remembered the invitation he received before, but although he was very interested in the myelin cleansing pill, he was not irrational, if he went to the Pacific island this time and had an accident, his life would be gone, what is the use of washing the myelin pill?

He was very rational in his heart, but his deep curiosity was not all suppressed, he put down the pen in his hand and ordered, "Let it go."

"Yes." The other party immediately clicked on the video.

At the beginning of the video, there is an overhead video that zooms in from outside the Earth, and depending on the location of the map, it can be seen that the camera is gradually moving towards the Pacific Ocean.

Soon, a small island appears in the video, but at this point, the camera stops.

A warship appeared on the water in the distance, slowly approaching the location of the island.

When the weapons on the warship were revealed, the two immediately guessed that the warship was going to shoot at the island.

But now that the island is empty, what are you going to do?

Soon, what happened in the video answered this question.

When the heavy artillery fire began, the whole picture seemed to be covered by a burst of fire.

The two of them sighed in unison, there was really no suspense in this kind of unilateral crushing artillery fire, and they could even imagine the mess on the island after the artillery fire stopped.

Soon, the gunfire on the warship stopped, and when the fire cleared, everyone was still in front of the small island intact, and even the greenery on the island could be clearly seen.

"This can't be?"

"God, this isWhat a magical defense? When did Huaguo become so powerful? The

two looked at each other, and for the first time felt that the gaffe of both sides was reasonable, and such emotions should not have happened to two people in high positions.

"Could this island be plural?"

"Well, I don't think Huaguo would do this, right? After all, the source of this video is an official Huaguo, not a private person.

"Indeed, Chinese officials have always been known for their rigor, if this video is fake, it should not be released, but you also noticed it just now, so the fierce artillery fire, the island is intact, how is this possible?" The president's emotions are obviously a little out of control, this kind of defense technology, let alone a small island, even if it only covers one room, it can't be done, if Huaguo really develops such a strong defense technology, he can even imagine the take-off of Huaguo in the future.

"Why did Huaguo do this?" The man who sent the video asked suddenly.

The president was stunned, suddenly remembered something, rummaged through a pile of books, and soon found an invitation letter, which was the official invitation from China a few days ago.

"It's for this, they sent the video here to prove that they have the strength to ensure our safety, but isn't this video really to show the strength of Huaguo?" The president only felt numb all over, could it be that Huaguo has been hiding its strength all along?

Thinking of this, he immediately said: "Give me all the trips for tomorrow, no, all of today's trips, I will set off immediately and go to the Pacific Ocean."

"Will it be too late?"

"I'm going to go too late, I'm going to see what is going on on that little island in the Pacific anyway."

"Yes, President."

Not only the president of country M, but also many people who had received the invitation letter before saw the video, and after watching it, they were naturally shocked, and they also had a new assessment of the strength of Huaguo, and those who did not plan to go to the auction immediately postponed their itinerary and rushed to the Pacific Ocean immediately.

At this moment, Lin Fan and the others were already sitting in the villa on a small island in the Pacific Ocean.

Ning Laole sat on the sofa and said with a smile: "There should be a lot of people who have received the video now, what do you say they will do?"

"What else can I react to, at most it's a frightening fart, but it's a pity that I can't see their embarrassment with my own eyes." The person who spoke was another older cultivator, he also participated in those battles in the past, and he remembered very clearly the countries that had bullied Huaguo, if he wasn't afraid of causing adverse effects on the country, he would have taken action a long time ago, and now that Huaguo's strength is getting stronger and stronger, they can also straighten their waists.

Another person immediately answered: "Those people this time are not fuel-efficient lamps, if you want me to say, you shouldn't send them videos, I love to see how they regret it."

"Xiao Qin, that's not right," Ning Lao said with a smile, "This auction is going to be big, naturally the more people who come, the better, what's the use of regretting, they regret that we have the money to take it?" Kobayashi, are you right?

Suddenly called by Ning Lao, Lin Fan was slightly stunned, and then smiled: "Of course, you can get along with anyone, why do you have to get along with money?" If I sell them all like I sold them to you, will I not lose miserably, and I will treat myself no matter what.

"Look, Xiao Lin's consciousness is high, you all learn a little bit one by one!" Ning Lao did not hesitate to praise him, from the very beginning of his meeting with Lin Fan, he had always liked Lin Fan very much, and from time to time he would praise him in front of everyone, feeling that everything Lin Fan did was right.

And the rest of the people were a little helpless when they heard this, Lin Fan was highly conscious, they wanted to learn a little, but how to learn? Looking for a way to make money? If they really could make money, they would have been developed a long time ago, after all, all the people present were hundreds of years old, and in terms of age, they were more than a dozen rounds older than many successful rich people, but they couldn't make money, what could they do!

So, everyone had to go in and out of the left ear and out of the right ear for Ning Lao's words, since they couldn't do it, they still didn't take it to heart.

At this moment, Team Leader Sun walked in from outside, with a happy face: "Elder Ning, just now, many people called, saying that they were coming, but the time may not be too late, I hope we can be accommodating and postpone or extend the time of the auction."

"How many are there?"

"Except for a few people, ninety percent of them said they would come."

"Ninety," Ning Lao smiled, waved his hand and said generously, "Since they have all asked for so, then go with their wishes, and say that the auction will last for three days, and a batch of myelin-washing pills will be auctioned every day, as long as they can arrive, they can participate, but if this time is exceeded, we will not sell the myelin-washing pills again."

"Yes, Elder Ning," Team Leader Sun nodded hurriedly, "Then I'll go tell them."

"Let's go," Ning Lao still smiled, obviously in a very happy mood, "this news will get out sooner or later, and there is no need to hold it up, and tell them generously, but the time can be a little late, let them hurry."

"I understand." Team Leader Sun nodded hurriedly, with a smile on his face.

Send out the video the day before the auction starts, as long as you have watched the video, you will know that Huaguo attaches great importance to the auction, on the one hand, it is the myelin washing pill, on the other hand, there is a strong defense technology, and those who receive the invitation are the big people at the top of the world, they naturally know the energy in it.

Before the video was sent, only one-tenth of it was clear that it would come, but not long after the video was sent, so many people responded that they would come over immediately, which shows what kind of psychological impact the video brought to those people.

After Team Leader Sun left, Ning Lao smiled and said: "Those people came here this time, I'm afraid they also came to steal the teacher, but they probably never expected that this so-called defense technology is not a high-tech product, Xiaolin, where did you learn the formation technique, I haven't seen you use it before?" Lin Fan spread his hands: "It's

just to eat."

Hearing this, Ning Lao couldn't cry or laugh a little: "People like you are all here to eat, we old immortals are really going to have no face to see people."

"That's it," another cultivator hurriedly interjected, "You know how to refine pills and set up formations, even if there are almost no characters like you in legends, you actually feel that you are just eating with a mouthful, are you going to anger us?"

Lin Fan thought seriously for a long time, and finally nodded: "It seems to be oh, I suddenly feel that I still have some ability."

Ning Lao looked at Lin Fan's appearance, and was even more helpless, so he had to set his eyes on Han Zhu, who was sitting next to Lin Fan: "Xiao Han, has Xiao Lin always been like this?"

"How am I?" Lin Fan subconsciously asked.

Ning Lao said unceremoniously: "Narcissism!

Han Zhu chuckled: "I like his narcissistic appearance, in fact, no matter what he looks like, I like it."

Lin Fan glared at him, but there was a hint of a smile in his eyes.

Ning Lao looked at the interaction between the two and sighed: "Okay, you two are really enough, show affection and don't even let us old guys go."!

"That is, you two are very immoral, you know?"

"It's... What's it called... Oh, and come to think of it, that's typical dog abuse!

Lin Fan blinked innocently: "Several grandfathers are so old, are they still afraid of being abused dogs?"

As soon as the word

grandpa came out, everyone shook their heads helplessly, and several of them put on a weak posture again and again.

"Alas, I'm old, and I'm disgusted by young people."

"Can't the old man be angry with the dog? You are discriminating against the elderly!

"Heartache, I don't know that I am so old, our wife has died a long time ago, and you still don't allow us to be abused dogs, alas, how can there be such cruel people!"

This time it was Lin Fan's turn to choke speechlessly, looking at the people who were "relying on the old and selling the old", he had to bow his head: "I'm sorry, it's all my fault, otherwise, how many more times will I abuse it?" As soon as the

words fell, Lin Fan got n pairs of angry glances.

Tips: Press the Enter key to return to the bibliography, press the ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and add bookmarks for you to continue reading next time.

All novels and chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted only to promote the book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 po18wen.cc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...
74.4K 1.3K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
23.8K 400 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...