Saint Seiya Boyfriend Scenari...

By MylaByers

It hasn't been made yet, but here it is! This is all about your romantic life with the Saints! More

When he likes you
When you like him
When he confesses
When you're on your period
Where you go for your date
When someone flirts with you
Break Up Prank
When you die in their arms💔
When you are hurt by your ex
When he hits you
When you see him cry
Breaking up with them
Dating Seiya includes
When they think you cheated
Dead Partner Prank
What he likes about you
When someone hits you
Saints x Cancer Reader
SFW/NSFW Headcannons
What's good shawty, your man still around?❤️💚🩵🩷
Making out-Seiya x reader
Cuddling Headcannons
Drunk Headcannons
Phoenix Ikki Catch Up
How they hug you
Which one of you cooks
Ignoring your boyfriend prank
Nicknames (Leave your own in the comments)
What they do when they're sad
When they have a nightmare
When you cry
When you make him cry
Pregnancy Headcannons (Aged Up)
His reaction to self-harm
Hey guys.....
What language he teaches you
How and where he proposes to you
His love language❤️💚🩵🩷
How you hug him
When you have a nightmare
When you cheat on him
When he needs to feel you by his side
It's okay to cry-Seiya x bullied reader

When it's your birthday

84 2 13
By MylaByers

❤️Seiya❤️
Seiya is a simple boy, but sometimes, for him, simplistic birthday parties are the way to go. When you come home from school, a text from Seiya dings in asking if you could meet him at Sanctuary because he needs to show you something. After you do, a trail of blue meteors leads the way to the back of Sanctuary. And in the middle of it all stands your boyfriend holding a bouquet of your favorite f/c flowers, smiling his goofy smile that you adore. Behind him, there is a huge strawberry cake that says,"Happy Birthday, Y/N!" You are so moved by this gesture that you run into Seiya's arms, happy tears running down your cheeks, and he simply holds you tight, happy that he was able to make you smile on such a special day. What's Seiya's gift for you? A bracelet that adorns the Pegasus symbol and has a built-in communicator so Seiya can keep in contact with you if you're ever in trouble, like with thieves or muggers.

🐉Shiryu🐉
When it comes to your birthday, Shiryu plans ahead for it so he can have everything ready when you wake up. When you do wake up, however, you are greeted by the beloved goddess Athena herself, who says there's something outside that she thinks you'll like. As you make your way outside, you notice Seiya, Hyoga, Shun, and Ikki all in their saint armors, looking embarrassed as they hold up a sign that says,"Happy Birthday, Y/N! I love you to the moon and back!" You immediately recognize the green dragon-esque handwriting and tear up as your boyfriend comes out from behind and declares his love for you with a green bracelet that has a beautiful looking  dragon charm on it, similar to his armor headpiece.
❄️Hyoga❄️
Unlike the other two, Hyoga has no idea what to get for your birthday. So he goes for Seiya's approach of being simple and Shiryu's approach of getting what you like. So if you're wondering why Hyoga is standing out on your lawn with a beautiful ice covered bracelet in his hands, that's why. He's so flustered as you put it on, hoping to the gods you still love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3K 43
Let's go lesbians, let's go! All lovely ladies are included I'm not into danganronpa anymore so this book is finished. Thank you all for the continu...
1.8K 48 11
Even though there's others, i only want you; only you. I want to have you as mine ... I want to be able to have you in every way and any way ... But...
6.3K 553 26
The story full of romance family emotions my favorite couple Kavi and Samayra. I hope you will like it.
2K 82 12
It may not have worked out for us years ago, but I still love you ... You still set my heart ... my body ... my soul aflame ... Even though you've de...