I do believe in your galaxy...

By NivethaBaranikumar

Y/N and Taehyung find themselves bound by an arranged marriage orchestrated by their parents, but beneath the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

50

33 15 0
By NivethaBaranikumar

Y/N pov:

Amid the sterile halls of the hospital, uncertainty hung heavy as I approached the designated floor. Namjoon oppa, Uncle, and Jungkook stood there, their expressions etched with worry and exhaustion. As soon as Jungkook caught sight of me, he rushed forward, enveloping me in a tight embrace, his tears soaking into the nape of my neck. It was an unexpected role reversal, as I found myself comforting him, whispering reassurances that Taehyung would pull through.

Time became elusive as we waited, emotions oscillating between hope and dread.Namjoon oppa's voice trembled as he inquired, "Yoongi, how is Taehyung? What's his condition?"

Yoongi oppa emerged from the ICU room, his expression burdened with the weight of the news. A deep sigh escaped him before he began detailing the extent of Taehyung's injuries. "Namjoon, it's not good. Taehyung has a fractured leg, a concussion, internal bleeding, and he'll need surgery."

Namjoon oppa's eyes widened with concern, and his voice faltered, "Surgery? How serious is it? Will he be okay?"

Yoongi oppa nodded solemnly, "He'll need surgery for the internal bleeding and the fractures. It's not going to be easy, and he won't wake up for the next 2 to 3 days due to the medications and procedures."

Namjoon oppa, visibly distressed, absorbed the information. "But he will recover, right? He's strong; he'll get through this."

Yoongi oppa offered a somber nod, "He has a fighting chance, but it's going to be a tough road ahead. We need to be prepared for a challenging recovery process."

As the weight of the situation settled in, uncle struggled to find words, his gaze fixed on the closed door of the ICU. "This can't be happening. Taehyung can't be going through this."

Yoongi oppa placed a reassuring hand on uncle's shoulders, "they'll do everything they can. Taehyung is resilient, and with the right medical care and support, he has a chance at recovery."

Uncle nodded, his worry etched across his face. "We need to stay strong for him, for Y/N, and for everyone. They're going to need us more than ever."

As the weight of Yoongi oppa's words settled, the world around me seemed to freeze. The gravity of the situation pressed down, and a sense of responsibility gripped my heart. I sank into a chair, feeling the weight of each passing moment. It was as if time had conspired against us, and the consequences of our actions were manifested in Taehyung's injuries.

Jungkook, the youngest among us, broke the quietude, his eyes wide with worry. "Why do doctors and nurses keep going in and out of his room?" he questioned.

Namjoon oppa, the steadying force in our group, reassured him, "They're doing their job, Jungkook. They are taking care of Taehyung, making sure he gets the best care possible. It's a part of the process."

Jungkook nodded, still uncertain but finding solace in Namjoon oppa's words. The hum of medical equipment and the distant murmur of hospital activity formed the backdrop to our collective anxiety, each of us grappling with the uncertainty of Taehyung's condition.

My brother, sensing my despair, tried to offer words of comfort. "Y/N, everything will be okay. Taehyung is strong, and he'll recover soon," he reassured, his voice attempting to pierce through the thick fog of worry that surrounded us. Yet, my mind echoed with self-blame, each event leading to this point intertwining with my decisions.

Jin oppa arrived at the hospital, his eyes reflecting the shared desolation in the room. He joined the effort to console me, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Y/N, we're here for you. Taehyung will pull through; he's resilient," he said, attempting to instill hope.

Amidst their efforts to reassure me, I couldn't shake the weight of guilt. "No, it's my fault. Everything that's happening—it's because of me," I confessed, my voice choked with regret.

My brother, firm in his support, shook his head. "Y/N, this isn't your fault. Accidents happen, and Taehyung wouldn't want you blaming yourself. We're all here for him, and for you."

Jin oppa echoed the sentiment, "Y/N, you're not the reason for what's happening here. We're a family, and we'll face this together. Taehyung needs your strength now, more than ever." Their words, though a balm to my wounded soul, struggled to ease the burden of guilt that gripped me.

The hospital room became a silent tableau of shared grief, everyone lost in their own thoughts. We were a collective of broken spirits, connected by the thread of love for Taehyung. Time seemed to stand still, the only audible sound being the rhythmic beeping of machines from the ICU room.

In those moments of suspended reality, a silent understanding passed among us—an unspoken vow to weather this storm together. As Jungkook dried his tears and Yoongi oppa retreated to monitor Taehyung's condition, we became a tableau of support for one another, each grappling with the haunting specter of guilt that lingered in the air.

Author Pov:

Namjoon stood by Taehyung's bedside in the hospital room, his eyes shifting between the silent monitors and his unconscious brother. The room was heavy with worry, and everyone sought some understanding of the accident that led to this moment.

As the seconds ticked by, Hoseok approached, concern etched on his face. "Namjoon, how's Taehyung doing?" he inquired, acknowledging Namjoon's position as a brother and someone who could possibly have more information.

Namjoon sighed, his gaze still fixed on Taehyung. "It's not good, Hoseok but he is fighting for us."

Hoseok's expression mirrored the gravity of the situation, and he hugged his friend to say him that he is here for them. The weight of the news settled in the room, each person grappling with the reality of Taehyung's injuries.

Amidst the heavy atmosphere, Y/N's brother stepped forward, a mix of concern and curiosity in his voice. "Officer Jung, could you tell us how the accident happened? We're trying to understand."

Hoseok understood the need for answers and hesitated for a moment before recounting the details. "It was a car accident. Taehyung was driving, and suddenly a child appeared on the road, chasing after a ball. In an attempt to avoid hitting the child, Taehyung swerved the car and ended up crashing with a lorry."

The room fell silent as the weight of the circumstances settled in. Hoseok continued, "He made a split-second decision to protect the child, and that led to the accident. It's a tough situation, but he did what he could in that moment."

Y/N's brother absorbed the details, and Jungkook, who had been quietly listening, couldn't hold back his emotions. "But why is he hurt? He did a good thing, right? Why is it always the one who do good have to endure a lot difficulties? " he asked, his eyes filled with innocence and confusion.

Namjoon knelt down to Jungkook's eye level, offering a comforting smile. "Sometimes, accidents happen even when we try to do the right thing, Kookie. We just need to trust them doctors and wait."

Jungkook nodded, though the weight of the situation still lingered in his young eyes. The hospital room became a haven of mixed emotions — concern, confusion, and the unwavering hope that Taehyung would pull through.

Y/N pov

Amidst the hushed discussions about Taehyung's accident, the hospital room filled with an air of distress, news of his injuries sent shockwaves through me. As questions about the incident arose, I couldn't contain the surge of frustration within me.

"You all don't know why. Woh... he is going through this because of his bad deed," I began, my voice carrying a blend of anger and sorrow. "It's karma which you all are going through. Have you ever thought of what it would feel to lose someone or the value of a life that you are killing? Why would you? You all are doing this for pass time..."

Before I could finish my sentence, Namjoon swiftly pulled me aside, his grip firm yet gentle. "Oppa, what are you doing?" I questioned, attempting to free my hands from his grasp. A split-second death glare silenced me, and I reluctantly followed Namjoon.

He led me to his waiting car, and I insisted, "Let me drive." Namjoon, however, remained in control. "I could drive," he mentioned casually, revealing a tidbit about himself. "I'm not even surprised anymore." I told. "It's just that I don't have a driving license, but I know how to drive," he explained.

Namjoon's response was calm, "We should be in the hospital." I protested, urging to go back, but Namjoon oppa had a different destination in mind. "There is a much more important place you have to be," he replied cryptically.

As the car moved in silence, I noticed we were heading towards what I hesitated to call "home" – Taehyung's place. After parking the car, Namjoon's gaze held a mixture of hurt and something else I couldn't quite decipher. "I want to know," I thought, feeling a knot tightening in my stomach.

Following him into the house, Namjoon stopped in front of the third room, a room not typically in use. He turned to ensure I was still following before entering. My curiosity piqued, I stepped into the room.

The air in the room felt heavy with unspoken truths.  As Namjoon stood there, silently beckoning me into the room, I steeled myself for the revelations that awaited within those walls.

In that silent room, I felt a mix of trepidation and anticipation. Namjoon's unspoken words hung in the air like a heavy fog, and I couldn't escape the feeling that the truth, once unveiled, would change everything.

As I stepped further into the room, it became evident that this space held a significance I hadn't grasped before. The walls seemed to whisper the untold stories, and the atmosphere carried the weight of unspoken confessions. Namjoon oppa closed the door behind me, creating an atmosphere charged with anticipation. My heart pounded, and I found myself facing the closed door side. Coherent sentences eluded me as the weight of unspoken revelations hung in the air.

I moved closer to the photos adorning the walls – first Namjoon oppa, then Taehyung. Matching their current selves with their younger counterparts, I traced the journey captured in those frames.

Yet, it was the photo of the girl that struck my heart, a piece of the puzzle that demanded understanding.Lost in contemplation, Namjoon oppa's voice cut through the air, breaking the silence. "She is our youngest sister."

The revelation lingered in the room, and I turned to face Namjoon, eyes searching for answers. The images on the wall told a story of family, secrets, and connections hidden beneath the surface. The weight of this newfound knowledge pressed on me, and I struggled to comprehend the complexities of their intertwined lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 28.6K 26
Y/n and Jimin have been arranged in a partnership of two companies. They didnt have feelings for each other. This is before they made a bet to see wh...
9.5K 360 20
In a captivating love story, Taehyung and YN find themselves bound by marriage, a union orchestrated by their parents. Unbeknownst to YN, Taehyung ha...
294 48 18
In her life there were only two guys who ever loved her, one did everything for her and was always by her side while the other constantly broke her h...
156K 8K 64
"We can't be just friends and you know that." Grabbing my arm he pushed me against the wall, my hip hitting the table causing a shooting pain to tra...