LOVE against the LAW || AkkAy...

By thaibldramalover

Akk works as the COP in the local Bangkok police station with his colleague friends Khan and Wat but his trou... More

[1] CASE: Robbery
[2] CASE: Wanted criminal
[3] CASE: Kidnapping
[4] CASE: Arson
[5] CASE: Forbidden feelings
Official fanart
[6] CASE: Family issues
[7] CASE: Chase
[9] CASE: Revealing secrets
[10] CASE: Runaway
[11] CASE: Stolen heart
[1] MISSION: Wanted criminal
[2] MISSION: K-9 handler
[3] MISSION: Bomb defusion (18+)
[4] MISSION: Finding you
[5] MISSION: Shooting stars (15+)
[6] MISSION: Black-out pt. 1
[7] MISSION: Black-out pt. 2 (18+)
[8] MISSION: Black-out pt. 3
[9] MISSION: Investigation
NSFW fanart 18+
[10] MISSION: One day
[11] MISSION: Sweet goodbye (18+)
[12] MISSION: Coma
[13] MISSION: Patience

[8] CASE: New job

235 21 21
By thaibldramalover

[Ayan's POV]

I sneaked out of my family's place at 3 am just when everyone was asleep. I also made sure Uncle's heart was working well by placing a hand on his chest... it was beating slow and I got worried. Fuck, till I save money for the surgery, it'll take several months and I can't ask Akk to lend me money. He can't even have that much at the moment...

When I returned to Akk's place, I was glad to not see him walking around the kitchen. I suppose he was sleeping then and to not disturb him, I slept on the couch for one hour before he woke me up.

"Ayan, you already came." I was slowly opening my eyes when he was touching my bare shoulder.

"Uhmm, I wanted to start working today." I looked up at his beautiful morning face. He already had time to shower, so fast.

"Fine, I'm taking you with me, since you bought just clothes for your siblings, I'll lend you some casual clothes which I don't wear anymore but this has to stop before my colleagues realize that your clothes are mine."

"Couples wear each others' clothes, it's normal." I smiled and he frowned.

"Couples maybe but definitely not us so after work we'll buy you some clothes."

"Are you saying I'll have to be stuck there with you till late at night?"

"No, you'll have morning and night shift. You can do whatever you want in the afternoon."

"Like robbing a bank?" I smirked to see his reaction.

"Ayan!" I barely held my laugh. It's so easy to make him shout at me.

"Kidding, can't you tell yet?" He sighed and rather left for the clothes. So I'm free in afternoon... I could use this time to talk to my Uncle's doctor. To ask him how much time do I have...

In Akk's car, he's been more quiet than usually. Is he worried about how his colleagues will take me? I better make sure to make a great impression and mainly in front of that pipsqueak.

"Hey guys, I'm glad we are all here earlier than we should..."

"You literally called us yesterday late at night to come sooner, Akk!" Then one that was looking for me said and yawned.

"I have my reasons, Khan, please understand it."

"What is that vandal from yesterday doing here?" Pipsqueak talked.

"Vandal?" The one next to him asked.

"T-that's why I asked you to come sooner... this is Ayan, he'll be keeping the office clean and making us coffee. He'll also help me with paperwork so I could get more into action."

"Wouldn't be easier to make him your assistant? He could be taking care of the stuff you don't have time for."

"I had that in my mind, Wat, but he doesn't have qualification for it. Taking calls and writing reports requires it. And also talking to our accountant about the money we need for our weapons, new uniforms and other accessories..." Pipsqueak smirked!

"You want to tell me he didn't even graduate from high school, Boss? Graduation would be enough for this." I seriously hate when people judge me based on my education... not everyone can afford it for fuck's sake.

"I may not have rich parents to pay for my university fees, Shortie, but making you a cup of black coffee can do anyone."

"Shortie?! Is that how you should talk to your superiors?!"

"Stop it, Namo! We are not here to argue with each other and I really need Ayan here. Does anyone else have any problems with it?" Others shook their heads.

"Oh, it's actually great. We don't have time to use the coffee maker so you'll be very useful! I'd like one cappuccino!" Khan looked like someone I could get along with.

"Sure, 20 Baht for one."

"Is it legal, Akk?!"

"Ahh, I'll buy coffee and milk for that so you'll get it for free, Khan." So Akk casually buys things for others... it made me feel less special in his life but there's no way I'd give up.

"I saw a coffee machine there when I walked to the station... should I get you one?"

"You'd be an angel, thanks! I like you already! Unlike this grumpy boss." We'll definitely get along!

"Khan! Has some respect!" Khan seemed annoyed when Wat talked to him.

"Is that how it's gonna be? You told me about your feelings and now you boss me around?" Akk face-palmed.

"I thought you two already resolved it..."

"Tell me, Akk, if you liked someone, would you correct him all the time? Would you shout at him? Would you get annoyed with him for no reason and would you be jealous all the time?"

"I don't do that!"

"Be honest to yourself, Wat, you can't treat me even right so how could I like you?"

"I..." Wat sat down again and I really wanted to go for the coffee now. I approached Akk and whispered: "Should I get you one too, babe?" He turned to me with his eyes wide open and pointed at the door to leave right away. Making him flustered is so amusing, hahah.

In the end I bought coffee for everyone besides that pipsqueak to show him I won't let anyone insult me because of my bad situation but when I came near the door, I wanted to know what they were talking about behind my back.

"You can't be serious, Boss! We can't let anyone involve in our cases! What if he stole some reports or filled it wrong?!"

"Weren't you listening, Namo? Akk said he'd be with him so there's no way he could do it." I felt great that Khan was on my side.

"I agree with Khan, Akk will be with him so what's the problem, Namo? I also trust you with more dangerous cases." Nice, Wat joined him.

"Namo... we are still rookies so I don't think we should oppose Chief like this..." The shy one with cute face said. Now I just waited for Akk to say something.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I thought you'd understand... because of my bad sleeping I kept making mistakes which is unforgivable and I really need someone to help me. I can't bother any of you after your long shifts as you deserve a rest. I know Ayan and he helped us a lot when those thieves were trying to run away. Please understand me, Namo." He scolded me but now praised me for helping, huh? I love him.

I opened the door with my elbow and came in.

"Here are your coffees." I held four cups and gave it those who deserved it. Just Akk got more expensive one.

"You must be really bad at Math, there are five of us." I smirked.

"Oh I know, I just gave it to those, who treat me nice." Pipsqueak frowned at me and I noticed that Akk hid his smile while drinking his coffee.

"Anyways, we've got our work so let's go, Thua!" Thua followed Khan and Wat stood up as well.

"Khan... if you needed help... you can call me." Khan raised his eyebrow and left. Hmm, maybe I should help Wat, he's so bad at flirting.

"I'm going too." Namo frowned at me for the last time and then left. Jealous much, huh? I'll have Akk for myself now.

When everyone was gone, I came closer to Akk to look at his work on computer. Among the folders I found also the one about my case... I gulped.

"I thought you have just paperwork."

"I do but I write the reports into the computer, then print it." He was quickly pressing his fingers on the keys.

"I guess I should... start with the cleaning." He nodded and focused on his work. In the other room which wasn't locked, I found a bucket, mop and detergent. The hot water was pouring and I immediately thought about Miri who had to clean the floor with her hand and a piece of old cloth. Having something like this would definitely save her time.

I began with cleaning the corridors and unlocked rooms before I'd clean Akk's office. They also had a room with weapons and bulletproof vests but it was securely locked so no one else besides them would get there. I could just go to their dressing rooms but Akk was putting the uniform on already in his house to not waste time here. There was also a waiting room for people who needed help and I found one lady there.

"Hello, Miss, may I ask what did you came with?"

"Are you working here?" I nodded and pointed at the mop.

"Oh... well, you could still help. I... was robbed. The mugger stole my purse where I had a credit card, I blocked it right away but mainly... I had in the purse a ring from my husband who passed away a few months ago... I took it off for work and now... It's the last thing I can keep from him..." I wonder... if thieves can be divided as well. Good and bad and this one would definitely be bad.

"Let me take you to the Chief. I'm sure he'll help." She nodded and followed me. I rather knocked on the door to not disturb Akk and he let us in.

"Akk- I mean, Chief, this lady would like to report a robbery."

"I see, please sit down." I left them to have privacy if she wanted to tell him more and returned to my work. When she came out of his door, I returned back.

"So? Will you go after him?"

"I can't now... we'll have to wait for others to return."

"It may be too late, what if he drives away with it? Please let me look after him!"

"You are not the Officer! I'm sorry but I can't let you! If anyone found out you are not even a policeman, you'd have another crime on your shoulders."

"I'll make sure no one finds out! Just give me the uniform and..." He put his hand on his face.

"Uhmm... no I shouldn't... but he may be right..."

"Are you done talking to yourself?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Tss, fine... I'll give you uniform with my hand and badge but don't let anyone find out!" I smiled from ear to ear, now that's some work to do!

"Thanks! I promise I won't disappoint you!"

"You better not! And don't use the gun unless it's necessary, okay?" I nodded and finally felt useful. He gave me his spare uniform he had in his work and gave me his badge from his shirt. Then he put his hands on my shoulders.

"Ayan, please... do everything right. If you won't find him, it's fine, just don't break the law with my name." I felt honored that he trusted me this much and put my hands on his elbows.

"I promise I won't do anything to tarnish your name." I looked upon him as Holy Image and he smiled.

"I trust you, Ayan." Our faces were leaning closer to each other and I was already reaching for his lips until some other guy bursted into the room.

"Chief Akk! Oh... I'll wait..." Akk coughed.

"Go to the changing room, it was a police officer from another police station.

"Oh, fine... I'm going. Good luck, Akk."

"Break a leg." He said and I left to the changing room. Before that I looked one last time at the stranger, he looked really hot but luckily I saw a ring on his finger.

Once I got all dressed up, I rather took a black face mask I found there as well. Damn, I looked so cool in the mirror but it wasn't my concern now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.6K 30
On one side, the school heartthrob and tyrant, First, wishes to dispel the gossip regarding him being in a same sex relationship. On the other side...
144K 7K 36
NEW Lucky Charm🍀. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand...
15.2K 1.1K 6
Arthit is accused of being a murder and Kongpob is trying to save him. Will he be successful? What if in the process he found some secrets. What he...
33.3K 2.1K 51
Love must be true and pure, a connection between two individuals that should be a mutual feeling and agreed upon. They say you'll meet your fated par...