Something unsaid

By Priyae_T

What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele... More

Life is
Haqeekat ya Fasana
Ek Farebi Shaam
Sach ya Dhoka
Kitne Sach
Guzarta hua Lamha
Naya Din
Ajnabi toh Nahi
Ek Naya Imithan
Sach se Rubaru
Aamna Samna
Kal aur Aaj
Ik Tu Hi Tu
Ek Bar Phir
Ek Naya Saathi
Ek Nayi Koshish
Ateet aur Aaj
Lamha ya Arsa
Ek Faisla
Aaoyege Jab Tum
Ek Wada
Khoya Khoya Chand
Humnava
Humnasheen
Tera Saath
Chandni Raatein
Ek Naya Ahsaas
Naye Kadam
Kuch Naya Sa
EK Naya Naata
Main se Hum
Dard aur Sukoon
Ek Naya Safar
Note
Nayi Khushiyan
Mere Yaar ki Shaadi
Humsaya
Ek Din
Kuch Naya aur Purana Sa

Phir Wahi

331 21 11
By Priyae_T

As soon as they left, Rajveer was thinking about how to get them back. So, that they are with him rather than Viren and do not want him near Naina. He started running his fingers into hair frustratingly as was not able to come up with anything.

Shalini can understand this familiar pain of losing a person which you have loved with full heart. She puts a hand on his shoulder to show her concern and a gesture to make him understand that you are not alone. He was looking at her with so much helplessness, like who has lost everything. Shalini was not able to think of anything else and just hugged him. He started crying again and tried to find comfort in this hug.

Rajveer (shaking breath): "Doctor Shalini, mere saath hi aisa kyu hota hain. Maine usae phir kho diya.........Pehle Naveen aur abh Naina. I want her back.........I need her. Please chaliye na un sabko leke aate hain".

Shalini (after breaking the hug) : "Please sambhaliye kudh ko Captain. We can't create a scene here. Aap ko kitne samajhdar hain agar aap hi aise kahenge toh kaise chalega".

Rajveer (crying) : "Main usko kisi Kae saath nahi dekh sakta. Aapko toh pata Hain na ki main kabh se apne aap ko rok Raha hu. KMA kae woh rules, Naveen ko marne ka guilt, Major Bhargav ki dirty games, Dr Ritu ki manipulations. I have waited all these years and tried to be patient. Please abh nahi hoga mujhse".

Shalini (chuckled) : Ye aap kah rahe hain. Kuch der pehle toh kah rahe the ki humare beech Mae kuch aisa nahi tha. Naina aage barna chati hain..…"

Rajveer (frustratingly): "Please Doctor Shalini. Main kya karta, waha par Naina already stage par thi and itne log the. Agar main kuch kehta aur karta toh Naina aur uski family ki badnami hoti. She must have said yes to this that's why it was happening. Achanak akar uske samne khara hota aur kehta main Zinda hu, nahi bataya itne saal, abh aa gaya hu, abh tum chalo saath mere".

Shalini (chuckled) : "Captain, imagine agar aap aisa karte toh kya hota. Naina and her parents would be shocked and Viren would be......It would have been hilarious". (She didn't complete as knew that Rajveer wouldn't be liking this).

"Leave it. I get what you are saying but now we have to be more patient. (with serious tone she continued) Naina abh engaged hain (Rajveer turned to her with angry eyes). Please calm down, we still can break it off."

Rajveer (looking at front) : "But kaise. I know her she is very angry with me. Meri shakal bhi dekhna nahi chaati. Agar woh abh Viren ko pasand...." (He was not able to say anything further. The words were not coming out of the mouth as it was so painful even to think. He just closed the eyes to calm himself)

Shalini (sighed) : Aap itne saalo Kae baad sabke same aaye hain, unko kuch time dijiye. Naina ka gussa toh aap ko pata hi hain. She didn't confess anything to me but people who are around her know that what you are to her. Kuch der ki liye use akela chorh dijiye. Us tak pahuchne kae liye we have to take help".

Rajveer looked at her and knows she is right. But it was not easy to be patient when the love of your life is near to you after so many years.

Rajveer and Shalini were thinking who would be able to help. Something clicked on their mind and both said together "Her friends".

Shalini (smiled) : "Par Aaj nahi. Hum kal baat karenge unse. Acha ye bataiye aap yaha kya kar rahe hain aur aapko kaisa pata chal Naina ki engagement ka. Aap ka Ghar kaha hain......"

Rajveer (laughed) : "Doctor rukie, itne sawaal. Main yaha par hu kyuki I own this place. Aur Mera Ghar paas mae hi hain".

Shalini (interrupted him in surprise) Are wah kya baat Hain Captain, aap toh bare ameer nikle.(smiled mischievously) Naina ki to aish hain".

Rajveer shyly smiled but became serious again and said "Meri kismat dekhiye Doctor, jab kisi toh Naina ya usse related koi help chaiye hoti hain toh main hi unki madad karta hua. (He put his left hand on the forehead and started rubbing it) Pehle woh Huda jisko Naina ka dil jitane kae tarike bataye aur (sighed) abh Viren".

Shalini was so surprised that she pulled his hand to face her.

Shalini : "Huda ko aap help kar rahe the. Aap ka dimag toh thik tha na aur ye Viren ko kaise help ki aapne".

Rajveer looked sideways embarrassed and thought why did he say this to her. She won't leave him without knowing all of this. So, finally told her how Huda came asking for his help for Naina in KMA and then how he helped Viren today to decide on something. Also, how got invited to Viren's engagement. But Rajveer didn't know that he was actually helping Viren to let him take his life. Rajveer grunted and thought why God always makes him do things like this. Kya dushmani hain aapko mujhse.

Outside the hall, Naina was standing and her friends at her back. As they were trying to say, we are with you, please don't worry. Naina closed her eyes to compose herself, to make her mind and heart understand that what she saw is truth. A sweet and sour truth.

She was really happy in the heart that her Rajveer Sir is completely fine and thanking all the Gods for keeping him safe and well. But this happiness turned into sadness when her mind reminded that he didn't tell anyone about it. She thought he may be ashamed of what happened in court because of her they took his pride, career and medals in front of all. These were an important part of his life and may be blamed her for this. So, he kept hidden then letting us know. Yes, he is ashamed and angry with her as there is not any another reason for him to not contact any one of them.

She can't force him to go back where they left and get hurt or be ashamed or both again. It's better, if he is far from her, very far and happy. But still she can't keep his favourite cadets from him. They love him and he loves them too. Now, she also has other things to focus on like a new relationship with Viren and her parents who are looking for her happiness.

Alekh understood what was going on in her mind as he always does when no one can.

Alekh (smiled and put a hand on her shoulder from behind) : " Naina, hum tere saath hain par tu fikr mat kar hum Rajveer Sir to akele bhi nahi chorenge. Apun ko malumch hain ki tu kuch bhi kah lae par tere to unki fikar hain aur tu yae bhi nahi chaati ki hum unse dur ho".

Naina sighed and turned around.

Naina : "Thanks guys mujhe samjhane kae liye. Main nahi chaahti ki tum unse dur ho par main uska hissa nahi ho sakti. Please mujhe maaf kar dena".

Huda (smiled) : "Phoolan tu kyu tension lae rahi hain. Thand rakh. Hum na unko akele rehne de aur na tujhe. (Flirty) Huda ka charm hi aisa hain har koi us par fida hain. Tu bhi nahi bachegi mere charm se".

Ali laughed and said "Huda Bhai aap kabhi bhi nahi sudhrenge na".

Yudi : "Ali, tum bhi kis se umeed kar rahe ho. Woh kahte Hain na kutte ki dum terhi ki terhi....".

Huda didn't let him complete it, held his shoulder tightly and said "Teri toh Yudie. Jyada urh mat verna tu andar nahi jaa payenga apna bigara hua chera lae kar".

Alekh (muttered) : "Sala, nautanki".

Yudi just made a funny face.

Huda turned towards Alekh and was about to speak but Pooja interrupted them "Chup Karo tum sabh. Yaha par tum log call waste kar rahe ho aur waha aunty na humare connection kaat dengi". She walked towards Naina, held her hand and said "Naina chal jaldi se aur tum log bhi aa jao".

When they entered the hall from the back gate, Viren rushed to her and spoke (anxiously) : "Kaha thi tum Naina. Main kitna pareshan ho raha tha, na tum phone utha rahi aur na tumhare friends".

Naina was just looking at him and was touched with his concern.

Naina (smiled) : "Viren, I am sorry. Main tum ko yaha aise chorh ke chali gayi. I was not feeling well but I am fine. Thanks".

Viren was now relaxed after seeing her : "It's ok Naina but agli baar aisa kuch ho toh please mujhe bhi apne saath leke jaana. I was getting worried for you".

Her friends were happy to see him getting worried for Naina except Huda and Alekh. They were in different thoughts as Huda was thinking, Naina kabhi bhi mujhe aur mere pyar ko kyu nahi samjha. Main itna bura bhi nahi tha, ha kuch galtiya ki thi par phir bhi jab is Viren ko ek chance de sakti hain toh mujhe kyu nahi diya. Main Rajveer Sir se compete nahi kar sakta ye baat mujhe bahut der se samaj aayi par I am still much better than Viren. Par in bato ka abh kya matlab, she is engaged to him and I am to someone else. Aur abh toh Sirji bhi aa gaye hain.......

But Alekh was thinking why she is running from Rajveer Sir. She has to accept the love that they have. Aisach bhagne se kuch nahi milega, na ye khush rahegi, na Rajveer Sir aur na ye Viren. Mere ko ye pata Hain ki woh gussa hain par isse baat toh karni paregi...

They came out of their thoughts when they saw Viren taking Naina's hand and walking towards the table where dinner was served for close relatives and friends. Naina smiled at her parents to let them know that she was fine. As soon as she sits to have dinner, Viren's parents enquire about her health. The dinner went quietly as Viren and Naina exchanged only a few words and the rest just shared new updates of their lives.

It was getting late, so, relatives who live in the same city or nearby started leaving. Only a few relatives were left from both the sides, Viren's parents and uncle, aunty and cousins as they are from Delhi where the Viren family resides. Naina was standing with her family including parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, other close relatives and friends.

Naina's father (smiled with folded hands) : Acha Mehraji abh izzat dijiye. Sabh ache se ho gaya. Viren jaisa larka mila humari Naina ko, hum bahut khush hain". (Naina's mother was standing next to her husband with the same emotions).

Viren's father (reciprocated the same gesture) : Ji Ahuluwalia ji, zaroor aap log bhi thak ho gaye honge. Hum bhi thak gaye hain aur kush hain sabh ache se ho gaya".

Viren's father and mother walked towards Naina (smiling put hand on her head) and said : "Aap logo ka bahut shukriya jo aapne itni pyari Naina humare Viren ko as a life partner di".

Naina smiled and lowered her eyes while Viren blushed. After bidding goodbyes Viren and his family left for their home and Naina, her parents and friends went to a house owned by Viren's family which is given to them to stay till they are in city.

Two cars were moving with speed on nearly deserted road, Naina was in the first car along with her parents and Pooja while the rest of her friends were following them in the second car. She was looking out from the car's window to the dark sky which has a glimpse of light from half moon. A cool breeze can be felt in air as it was November's end in Delhi.

Rajveer was driving in opposite side of road as he went with Shalini to get her luggage from hotel. He can't let her stay in the hotel alone when she can live in his house safely. Their cars crossed each other.

This night won't be easy for Rajveer, Naina, Viren, Pooja, Ali, Huda, Alekh, Yudi and Shalini. As all have a lot of think about past, present and future. There are many things which they need to face by themselves before discussing with others.

Phir wahi raat hai
Phir wahi raat hain
Khwaabo ki
Raat bhar khwaab mein
Dekha karenge tumhe
Phir wahi raat hain

Masoom si neend
Mein jb koi sapna chale
Humko bula lena tum
Palko ke parde tale
Yeh raat hain khwaab
Ki khwaab ki raat hain
Phir wahi raat hain
Khwaabo ki

Movie : Ghar

*****†******************†************†*********************†*********

Thanks for the support and for votes and comments. Please keep voting and share your comments as it helps me knowing what you like or not

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1K 21
🥈1st runner up in Critics Choice Awards 2021 🥉2nd runner up in Aliferous Awards A fan fiction on Raina(Rajveer and Naina) from Left Right Left Co...
17.9K 1.5K 26
Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #captainrajveersinghshekhawat Ranked no 1 in #kma Ranked no 2...
41.7K 3K 42
People say that true love never dies and if love is true then it definitely gets its destination. When you get the destination by working hard, then...
30.4K 2K 36
yeh story hai kuch cadets ki jinke liye life m bs pyaar hi hai aur unke trainers ki jisne life m bs kaam hi kaam jo apni life mein pyaar ko bhul hi g...