My Brother My Mate?

By Arielc101

Ariel is a werewolf, she lives in the Raven Hail Pack. She was an only child for five years of her life, but... More

To all my Readers!
My Brother My Mate?
6th birthday one to remember
My brother?
8th birthday prank?
A random Wednesday right?
10th birthday Carly?
My first day of... 7th grade?
15th birthday boyfriend... Sh!t
The breakup?
Present Day....
Mate?
My brother My Mate? What?!
Secrets out
.Heat.
Problems...
Help
Who?
Um no?
Bad dreams...
Friends....
Memories
Brought back to life
Rejection?
I'm sorry! Can you forgive me?
Lost
Marriage
You do?!?
I love you too....
A nice day with my mate...
Pay?
Ready to talk?
Wake
New people new... People?
You act like a kid... And you have one
Marriage
QnA bonus scenes
Bloopers
New Book
Not an update!!!

Big bro?

11.1K 381 7
By Arielc101

"Me too..." I say smiling. We both got up and run down stairs.

.....................................................

Luckily we had half a pie left, and we ate it in under fifteen minutes. "Remember when that pie was there?"

"Yeah." he says laughing. I smile and put our dishes in the sink. "What time is it?" I look at the time. "6: 17. You wanna watch TV?" I ask.

"Sure, can you grab me a drink?" I smile.

"Sure, can do." I say laughing.

"No just stop.." He says smiling.

I grabbed a can of coke. 'Let's shake it.' I hear Carly say, way ahead of you. "Here." I say tossing to him.

"Thanks." I hear the can open, but he isn't yelling at me.

"Ahh, hey!" He opens the can facing me. "What the heck?"

"Don't tell me your pranks idiot." he says laughing.

"I didn't say anything! How would you know?"

"I could hear you perfectly clear in my head." he says grabbing a towel. Carly is our link open? 'No it's blocked..' "My link has been blocked." I say angrily grabbing the towel. "I'm sorry, I'll do it again."

"Ugh now I'm all sticky.." I whine

"Well..." he said shrugging. I growl, he smirks. I realize that I wasn't wet anymore, I throw the towel on the couch, I groan and go wash my hands. I could still see Xavier from the corner of my eye. I smile, maybe it won't be so bad having Xavier as a mate.

I grab another can of soda and toss it to him."Finally..." he says. I roll my eyes and sit next to him on the couch. I could see a flash of sadness behind his eyes. Why? He flips through the channels, skipping all the good ones. "Give me the remote." I reach across the couch and grab the remote.

Just then I could see amusement behind his eyes. Eventually I laid down so my head was on his shoulder. He smiles and gently kisses my forehead. I sigh, at the corner of my eye I could see dark red eyes staring at us. I look up at Xavier and smile. "What's wrong?"

"What? I can't just smile?"

"Ariel I know you to well, what's wrong?"

"First of all smile..." I whisper yell. 'Second don't look but there are creepy eyes staring at us through the window' I say through the mind link.

'Are they red?'

'Yes, what do we do?'

'Well first...' he bends down and kisses me passionately. 'He was in your dream..'

'What?'

'I could tell, he was in your dream. I threw a silver knife at him before we came down here..' I freeze and he pulls away from the kiss and smiles.

'He's a vampire...'

'What?'

'In my dream he was a vampire.'

'Should've used a wooden stake then huh?'

'Stop trying to be funny...' I almost start growling.

'Go get one for me' I peck him on the lips and get up to go to the kitchen, sometimes it is good to have an over protective dad. Unfortunately they just recently went on their anniversary vacation.

I grab the wooden knife from the cabinet. 'Is he still there?' I ask.

'Yep just as creepy as ever...' he growls. I slide the knife up my sleeve, and grab a cup of water. I smile and sitting on his lap. "You better hit him or I kill you..." I whisper in his ear.

"You underestimate me," he whispers. I could feel his hand slide up my sleeve and grab the knife. He growls and throws the knife straight through the window, it shattered and the body turns to dust. I let out a deathly growl. "I'm checking the area.." I growl.

"I'll go with you." I shift and jump out the now broken window. I freeze and try and spot movement in the forest, I could see something swinging throw the trees. I jump up the tree and bite down it's foot, I pull and throw it down on the ground. I shift back and grab it's neck. "Who are you and what do you want with me?!" I yell.

"Joseph?" I hear Xavier from behind me.

"Xavier... I see you have have a new family. So how long are you planning to stay? Three months a year?" Joseph said smirking.

"What?.... Wait who are you?"

"I'm Joseph, do you do know that Xavier is adopted."

"I know that..." I say gripping him tighter.

"Well you obviously can't think he stayed in one home for to long." He said, I felt a breeze pass by and he was gone. "You know the kind of kid he was?"

"What? What are you talking about..." I growl looking over at Xavier. His face shows no emotion but behind his eyes were full of regret, sadness, and fear. "You know he killed his younger brother. He was moved to about 15 families each year. Or last time I saw him. So what house is this? Number.... 9?"

I look over at Xavier, I could tell he was fighting his wolf. "Who is this?" He says taking my hand and kissing the back. Xavier takes a step forward in fear. "Oh... Is this another girlfriend?" I widen my eyes and glare at Xavier.

"She is gorgeous, I should take her with me..." he says as his eyes flash red.

"You will not lay a hand on her..." he growls clenching his first.

"Oh come on just a little fun, you can't keep all the sexy ones..." he said with his arms around my waist and his lips merely inches from my neck. It feels disgusting having his arms around me. "Don't Joseph.... just go away and leave us alone..." he said with a calm face.

"Aww come on big bro.... let me have some fun once and a while... I'm sure your girlfriend wouldn't mind......Right?" He whispered in my ear. I can smell that he isn't human, but he isn't a werewolf either... The scent is awful, cold, like sewage...

"Joseph.... go..." he said growling.

"Hold on..." he whispered in my ear, I could feel him lick my ear. Xavier growls and instantly held Joseph against a tree. "Ahh I see, she's your mate..." soon enough he was gone from Xavier's grasp and behind me once again. He gathers my hair and moves it to the left side. "And I see she isn't marked yet? Wow that is so unlike you big bro..."

He kisses along the side of my neck. 'Can I kill him?' I ask through the mind link. Xavier doesn't answer. "But she is a human? Wow big bro got screwed with this one.." I give Xavier a weird look, and then smile.

"What are you talking about? Xavier?" I ask innocently, he looks over at me and nods.

"Joseph you really wouldn't do that to a human.... she doesn't even know about our kind yet...." he growls. I'm surprised I thought he would have seen me when I grabbed his ankle.

"Well sweetie.... have you heard of werewolves?"

"What yeah I've read them in books and stuff.." I say cowering away.

"Joseph don't do this...." he growls.

"Well...." Before Joseph could say any more, Xavier shifted. I should go with it, right? I just scream and run off... That's what a person would do right? I could hear Xavier running behind me. I run into our backyard, I laugh. But somehow I trip and fall, but before my face hit the ground I could feel muscular arms holding me around my waist.

The wind blew my shirt up. I could feel his hands move from my waist up to my stomach. I could feel sparks and tingles erupt through stomach. He slowly pulls me in from behind, I slowly turn around and see that Xavier's eyes are gold and full of lust.

"He's right.." he says slightly growling, he gathers my hair and sets it to the side. "You aren't marked yet..." he growls. He's right...

"Let me mark you, let's start the mating process..." He asks desperately. 'Please Ariel... I want to forever be with my mate..' Carly whines. I look into his eyes and see lust, sadness, and a little bit of anger? "But...Wait.... Who was that?" I ask.

He didn't say anything, but his eyes then turned into a dark black color, and behind his eyes I see fear and full blown anger. He doesn't say anything but shifts and jumps through his bedroom window, I heard Carly whine and move to the back of my mind.

I sigh and jump through my bedroom window. I grab my phone and call the only people that I know could help. "Hello?" I hear them say.

"Hey Nicki, hey Joyce....."
.................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 19.4K 48
Sofia is the omega of the Crescent Moon Pack. They are the most feared and strongest pack in the United States. Sofia has gone through everything. Ab...
3.3M 97.3K 40
"CONNER LET GO OF ME STUPID JERK FACE!" " ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW ARIEL I SAID I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" "LET GO CONNER I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO LOVE ME " "W...
308K 8.9K 33
19 year old Xavier is the most feared alpha in the world. He kills any rouge on sight determined to avenge his dead sister who was killed in a rouge...
1.8K 7 48
Claire always dreamt on having a normal life but never had one. She grew up in a small town but moved to a city when she was ten with her stepmom and...