Sturniolo Sickfics

By Patscorner460

no y/n or sexual content. requests closed temporarily Started November 5th, 2023- February 24, 2024 More

Request Page- Closed Temporarily
Matt and Nick- Argument
Chris- Sick at night
Chris- Drunk
Nick-Panic Attack
Chris-Emethophobia
Matt-Car accident
Nick- Jumped
Chris - Passing Out
Thank you!
Matt- Hiding Illness
Nick- Ignored
Chris - Fight
Matt - Sick at Night
Chris - Food Poisoning
Nick and Matt - Fight
Nick- Hit by Car
Chris - Passing Out
Matt - Panic Attack
Nick- Fear of needles
Chris- Sick
Chris- Fear of Roller Coasters
Matt- Bullied by Brothers
Nick- Broken Nose
Nick- Passing Out on Stage
Chris and Nick- Argument
Chris - Overstimulated
Nick- Stabbed
Matt- Panic Attack?
OH MY GOD...??
Matt- Fear of Needles
Madi- Best friends
Matt- Stomachache
Thank you!
Nick- Falling
NEWS
Chris -Insomnia
The End

Matt- Injured in Sports

1.1K 21 145
By Patscorner460

Request by Shittydaysinlife

"Could you do one where Matt gets hurt during a hockey game?"

Anything my pookie wookie bear 💋🫶🏿❤️

Anyway, yeah, I got you.

Tw:Hospital, injury shit (idfk)

______________________________

Nick cheered from the stands as he watched his brothers skate across the ice with their team.

The score was 7-2, Matt and Chris's team winning. The other team was getting demolished, and with loss comes saltiness.

After Chris scored their 5th goal, the other team flipped a switch and started to get really physical. They were burying teammates, getting penalties left and right, although that didn't stop them from trying their hardest to injure their opponents.

So far, Matt had lost 2 teammates, one to a fist fight that ensued, one from taking a stick to the head.

It was such a physical game that more referees had to be called for backup.

As Matt skated towards the goal, Chris sent him the puck, smiling as his brother took off.

Matt felt like he was flying, hearing the crowd scream and cheer. He skated past 3 defenders, easily shaking them and making his way to the goalie.

What he didn't see was two opponents on either side of him. They speed up, going only a little faster than Matt.

Matt's face wrinkles in confusion as the two opponents slow down ahead of him.

One of them smiled a toothy grin at Matt, and before he knew it, they were swinging their hockey sticks up and stopping, basically acting as a limbo stick, a game Matt was unaware they were playing.

Matt's face dropped as he realized he didn't have enough time to slow down.

The sticks smacked his chest, his momentum continuing, even though he had stopped.

Matt's feet flew from beneath him as he collapsed to the ground, slamming on the ice.

Gasps echo, then the crowd goes silent. Matt laid on the ice, gasping for air, the sticks and him hitting the ice, having knocked it all out of him.

He heard cheering, which means either someone scored or there was a fight, but Matt didn't care.

He couldn't breathe. His rolled on his side, grabbing his chest, gasping for air.

He felt the presence of someone, but he didn't  know who.

He can't breathe, his head is pounding, his chest feels like it's on fire, and his shoulder feels like it's been stabbed 400 times.

He felt familiar hands and heard muffled yelling, but he had no idea what was happening. All he feels is pain, and he makes that very known.

Screams of agony leave Matt's mouth, causing the crowd to go silent. All that can be heard are Matt's loud, tearful sobs echoing the stadium.

"Matthew! Matt, what hurts, bub?" Matt hears a familiar voice, but his eyes are squeezed shut, so he can't pinpoint who it is.

Matt groans tearfully, pain etched on his face.

"You gotta talk to us, babes. What's the matter? What hurts?" The voice sounds again. This time, Matt recognizes it, and his eyes shoot open.

Nick's heart breaks as he stands over his teary-eyed brother. His little brother, who generally had a pretty high pain tolerance, screaming in pain.

God knows where Chris was. The refs had to drag him off the kids who clotheslines Matt. Chris skated away with bloody fists, the other two with black eyes and bloody noses.

"Nick -" Matt's words are cut off by sharp inhales and sobs.

Nick grabs his brothers hands, scanning his face for some sort of answer to his question.

Matt stares at his brother, with an unrecognizable expression on his face, Nick trying to place a word to the foreign expression.

The team around them is taking Matt's hockey gear off slowly so as not to cause him too much time. It doesn't work because once they get to the shoulder pads, Matt screams in pain.

Nick squeezes Matt's hand. "Okay, okay. It's okay." He comforts.

"We can't help him here. He's in pain, obviously, and we can't help him if we can't see what's wrong." One of the team members looks up at Nick.

Nick nods, trying to figure out what he should do.

"Matt?" Nick questions. "Matty, can you hear me?"

Matt groans, still not fully understanding what was happening, instinctively answering his name.

He was definitely concussed.

"Okay, they've gotta take you to the hospital. They can't help you here on the ice."

Matt didn't respond. he just blinked at Nick, lost in his own pain. He heard muffled voices, but he couldn't understand the words.

It wasn't a surprise to anyone when Matt's eyes rolled in the back of his head.

The team got a stretcher and hulled Matt's seemingly lifeless body off the ice, earning cheers from the crowd.

When they made it to the back, they attempted to take off his gear once again, but by then he was conscious again, so every time they went to take off his shoulder pads, he shrieked in pain.

The team managed to get his knee pads and his shin guards off, no problem.

Nick was there the whole time, holding Matt's hand, comforting him.

Matt blinked as tears fell from his eyes, not a single thought behind his eyes.

Soon, Chris, Mary-Lou, and Jimmy were let into the locker room, where they were also there for Matt.

He didn't know, but his whole family, excluding Justin, who was on a work trip, were there with him.

Matt was completely unaware of his surroundings, unsure of where he was, but it wasn't where everyone else was.

After a while, Matt was put in an ambulance, Nick riding with him, while Chris went to his parents.

In the ambulance, the EMTs gave Matt an IV and put him on painkillers. That's all they could since they were in the ambulance.

By the time they got to the hospital, Matt was still lost in his head, but he had a small sense of where he was going. He knew he was at the hospital, and he knew he was hurt, but that was all.

The Sturniolo family waited in the hospital lobby, Nick finally breaking down in his mom's arms, emotions overcoming him.

After about 10 hours of the Sturniolos switching out leaving to wash up and come back, finally, they'd be getting news.

The doctor walked in, and all 4 of them ran up to him, anxious to hear what was wrong with Matt.

"You must be here for Matthew Sturniolo." He glanced at Chris and Nick. "Matthew did really well with the surgery. His right shoulder blade was shattered into about 4 separate pieces, I was so surprised we didn't have to give him a metal shoulder blade. His right arm was also dislocated." The doctor looked at his clipboard, flipping through the pages. "He also had 2 broken ribs and a consussion, probably from the hockey stick hitting his chest and the concussion from hitting his head on the ice."

Jimmy nods. "Okay, can we see him?" He asks.

The doctor nods. "He's awake, but he's drugged up, so be careful. Room 379." They all shake hands before Nick and Chris sprint to the room.

They walk in, and their brother overs them a smile and a peace sign.

He's lying in the bed, a long white cast over his entire right shoulder, and white tape around his upper stomach.

Nick rushes over to Matt's side, hugging him lightly, both boys tearing up.

Chris joins them, and soon, all three boys are sobbing.

"Don't you ever fucking do that again." Nick sobs into the crook of Matt's neck, before pulling away and wiping his eyes.

Matt nods, holding out a pinky. "I promise." Nick smiles, and their pinkies intertwin.

Chris sobs lightly into Matt's left shoulder, Matt rubbing him with his left arm.

"It's okay. I'm okay. Everything alright, sweetheart." Matt comforts.

Soon, the tears dry, and all 5 Sturniolos are in the room.

Chris holds Matt's left hand, rubbing it softly.

"What the fuck happened your hands?" Matt asks, eyes wide in shock.

Chris looks down. He'd forgotten about his hand. He'd been so worried about Matt to feel the pain.

But now, his right hand stings like hell.

"Oh, I beat the fuck outta those assholes." Chris smiles momentarily before wincing as his hand began to hurt.

"Yo, let them check your hand out, Chris. That looks bad." Matt says, serious in his tone.

"Nah, it's fine, I'll be -" Chris looks down.

"Christopher." Matt says, looking at his brother.

Chris nods, and Nick walks him out to get some help with his hand.

In the end, Chris's hand was broken, so bad, the doctors were surprised he didn't feel it earlier.

But while Chris's hand healed, so did Matt's shoulder and ribs.

Chris wasn't even suspended from the team like he thought he'd be. The refs looked the other way, especially after what they did to his brother.

Matt watched from the stands as Chris played and  finished the season, getting the winning goal of the tournament.

By the start of the next season, Matt was cleared to play again, and even though he was rusty, he practiced and got better.

______________________________

This one was lowkey hard to make, but here we areee

I hope you enjoyed it, and I promise more requests are being written, I'm sorry it's taking me so long.

Love, Syd

(1581 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 20 8
oneshots of chris sturniolo! :) key: ❀- fluff πœ—πœš- angst ✧- suggestive
23.2K 393 14
❛ can you please just take me back, like i'm begging on my knees at this point, sini. ❜ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› . . . π—°π—΅π—Ώπ—Άπ˜€ π˜€π˜π˜‚π—Ώπ—»π—Άπ—Όπ—Ήπ—Ό 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼�...