A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

7.06

785 38 10
By Maria555556

"I'm Tora" the large man said in a deep voice before pointing at the short haired woman who waved at them with a closed eyed smile "And that's Kia. Can hear you so don't bother trying to talk to her"

"And you?" the historian asked the man with the hat.

"You know me already" he took off the mask as well, revealing Ace! "Hello StrawHats"

Ж

As the Sea Kings led the Noah ship behind them when it had gotten far enough from the island, they began to converse with each other, reminiscing of the time Gol D Roger had once been to Gyojin Island himself.

"And what of the female" the duck faced Sea King said "I heard from a cousin in the East Blue that she took on the bastard that flaunts the title of 'Lord of the Coast' that the humans gave him"

"Really? How so?"

"Did you not feel how her presence was?" a black and white Sea King replied "I would have done whatever the small human asked had she done so"

"You're just weak minded" another snapped at him.

Ж

Anamaria smiled a bit weakly at the conversation the Sea Kings were having at the moment of their departure before turning her attention to Luffy who fainted into her.

"Princess do me tha favour of takin' us safely to land please" the woman said with a wince as the repercussions of using her powers so much caught up with her.

"ANA!" Sanji plucked the woman from the mermaid princess' hands gingerly and brought her to the floor with him.

"M'fine. Doc!" Chopper quickly made his way over to her as Shirahoshi placed Luffy on the ground in between them "Luffy needs help! He's bleeding nonstop"

"Luffy!" Nami gasped as Usopp pulled him out of the backseat and onto the floor.

"What the hell happened?!" Zoro demanded.

"The wound is from Hody. 'E chomped down on Luffy a couple of times with 'is jaws. Cap didn't stop moving so 'e must've reopened his wounds" Ana warned him.

"This is bad! There are haemostatics in my backpack!" Chopper said from Robin's lap as he rolled around so he was face down on the floor "Get it for me Robin"

"Okay" Robin smiled calmly as she rummaged through his bag.

"I thought you were dependable now!?" Usopp shouted.

"Okay, go ahead!" Chopper ordered. Robin shoved her hands against his cheeks, to keep his hands free, squishing them together as she hovered him over to Luffy.

"I can stop the bleeding" Chopper diagnosed "But he already lost a lot of blood. He needs blood"

"Are you okay Ana?" Sanji asked the woman who smiled when she noticed that he had gotten used to calling her by her name.

"Im fine darlin'" she replied, placing her hand on the side of his face comfortingly and moving her thumb, feeling the short goatee on his chin.

"Help! Somebody help!" Usopp cried out to the plaza "Can anybody donate type F blood?!"

"What that hell? What kinda ingrates...?" Ana growled out when no one answered their calls for help, attempting to sit up and leaning against Sanji.

"That's right! It's not allowed to donate blood to humans!" Chopper let out the remark.

"I might not be type F, but my blood is red too! Can I donate!?" the princess cried out, leaning down over them.

"Don't think that's how it works princess" Ana said sadly.

"Use mine" Jinbei came out from the crowd surprising them all "My blood is F. Take mine. Take as much as you need"

"Jinbei!' the Straw Hats cheered.

The Fishman solemnly lied down next to the rubber man as Chopper prepared them for the transfusion.

While they did that, Anamaria smiled when someone with a familiar smell threw themselves onto her. She felt Sanji try to grab at her only to be yanked away before he could.

The man that claimed to be Ana's brother from before was now spinning her in circles even as the short haired woman and Ace were trying to take her from him, protesting that they weren't the first to greet her.

"TORA!" the raven haired woman jumped away from Jack and hugged the large man, mostly to see the looks of betrayal that Ace and Kia gave her.

"You're gonna need to explain that later" Zoro muttered to her, placing his hand on the top of her head, and ruffling her dark hair before Sanji slapped his hand away.

"She will" Ace wrapped his arm around Kia's shoulders bringing her to him "If not we will. I have a lot to tell my brother after two years of not seeing him"

Sanji pouted and brought Anamaria back into his chest, sinking his face into her neck and making Jack furrow his eyebrows at the sight of the affectionate blond cook.

"Ace, could ya go find Sable fer me and, do what I asked ya too?" Ana turned to the man who nodded as the four now-islanders donned their masks and cloaks once more before exiting the scene just as a grin crept over Luffy's face.

"Jinbei" he muttered with his eyes still closed.

"Luffy!" the StrawHats exclaimed with relief.

"Oh, I didn't realize you were awake" Jinbei replied.

"Shishishishi" Luffy laughed "Jinbei, join my crew!"

"Maybe someday" Jinbei grunted.

"We actually better start leaving" Sanji replied "Once Luffy is ready we'll need to slip out before everyone swarms on us"

"Wouldn't that mean more mermaid fans fer ya?" Anamaria asked him as she tilted her head back to rest on his chest, nearly jolting in surprise at the soft smile he gave her.

"I don't need fans if I got you as one" he replied with the same softness he held in his eyes when looking at her.

"Ya can count on me then" Ana blushed and covered her face in his chest.

With the help of Nami's mirage tempo, the Straw Hats were able to slip away from Conchord Plaza without anybody noticing except the Mermaid Princess and Jinbei, but only because those two were invited by Luffy to tag along. They floated above the island and away from the centre of the city.

"Why did you have to leave the plaza as though you were running away?" Shirahoshi asked.

"Can't you see? We had to fight with a lot of spectators watching" Zoro growled "If we stayed, they'd treat us like heroes or something. Just the thought of it makes me shudder"

"Becoming a hero is not a good thing?" Shirahoshi asked.

"Let me tell you something" Zoro insisted "A hero is someone who will share his own sake with other people. I want to drink all the sake to myself"

"don't forget tha rum. Leave tha rum fer me" Ana mumbled under her breath as she made sure that she had healed their more external wounds correctly.

"What is wrong with this crew?!" Nami shouted incredulously.

Luffy was also having a difficult time understanding but for something different.

"Why can't you join us, Jimbei?" he asked "Come on an adventure with us. It'll be fun!"

"As I said, I can't join you right now but I'm grateful that you asked me. I know it'd be fun to sail with you but there are some things I need to get done first. I have responsibilities to take care of" Jinbei smiled grimly "When I fulfil my duties and am free of them, I promise I will come to see you again. And if you haven't changed your mind then, can I take you up on your offer then?"

"You swear?" Luffy demanded.

"Oy, Luffy" Sanji lectured as he sat on the steps "When a man talks about his 'duty', you can't press him"

"Luffy thinks so highly of you, so we're gonna wait for you, Jimbei!" Franky cheered.

"Thank you" Jimbei bowed his head.

"What about Sable?" Chopper asked Anamaria as he realised that the snake wasn't there.

"Ace and the others went ta look fer her" Ana winked.

"ACE?!" Luffy's deafening shout made them wince as he barged into the woman as if he weren't still wounded "Y-y-you can't m-m-mean big b-brother Ace, r-r-right?"

"He's got some business ta take care of, but 'e told me ta take good care of ya cap" Ana told the rubber man with a gentle smile as he started to tear up and blubber incoherent words before jumping onto Ana and slobbering all over her with his tears and snot.

"Oy! Get off of...!" the woman waved Sanji off and instead wiped Luffy's face with the corner of her cape.

"I told ya to trust me didn't I?" Ana smiled down at him while petting his straw hat.

"So now what are we gonna do?" Zoro asked "Head for the New World?"

"What? Are you going to leave the island already? I haven't thanked you properly or get to talk to all of you yet" Shirahoshi let out a whimper.

"Please wait! Straw Hats!" a voice shouted from a distance. The crew walked curiously to the side of the ship and stuck their heads out to see who it was "Wait! Straw Hats!"

A royal guard, riding a large fish, came swimming up next to the Thousand Sunny. He had a transponder snail in hand.

"King Neptune! I caught up with them!" the guard reported.

"Nice work" came King Neptune's voice through the snail "Luffy-kun! Why did you leave? I wanted to thank you..."

"I don't want to be a hero!" Luffy interrupted him, sniffing a bit and wiping the last remnants of tears on his cheeks.

"I know. I know" King Neptune chuckled "Let's just have a banquet. I did originally invite all of you to my palace for a banquet-jamon after all"

"A banquet?!" Luffy exclaimed. His tone switched instantaneously to that of pure joy "Then I'll be right there! Banquet!"

"Then why did we run off?" Nami asked as Luffy kept chanting for meat, the mix of the news he had just received and the thought of food cheering him up.

"We can't say no" Anamaria shrugged her shoulders, also cheering inside at the fact that she would finally be able to drink some rum.

With a slight detour to pick up Camie, Hachi, and Pappagu, the Straw Hats docked the Thousand Sunny right outside the palace. There were two long flounders that the king had sent for them to ride to the banquet.

The flounders were encased in air bubbles on their backs for the Straw Hats as they got on the fish. Ana had said that she was far too tired to even swim normally and she also wanted it as an excuse to be near Sanji.

They were getting near the palace and the cook had hesitantly placed his arms around the woman's waist when she took them and slid them up to where they were now. Suddenly, a spotlight shown on the two flounders as they swan above the crowd of fishmen and mermaids.

"Here they are! Here come the heroes!" a voice called from down below.

A dull roar followed soon after. The Straw Hats leaned over the edge of their rides and saw thousands of soldiers standing at the bottom of the room.

"Thank you for saving Fishman Island!" they shouted "We'll never forget what you did for us!"

"Heroes! Heroes! Heroes!" the soldiers chanted.

"Shut up!" Luffy exclaimed "Stop calling us that! I wanna eat meat!"

"That' right! I wanna drink sake!" Zoro added.

"You idiots" Nami sighed.

There was a sudden burst of noise from what appeared to be a stage and the banquet commenced at spectacular level. There was energetic and delightful music sung by the fishman diva, Maria, with her jazz swing band.

Mermaid dancers floated and swayed around the stage while equally pretty mermaid dancers served them food and drink.

From the corner of her eyes Ana could see that Ace and the others had rejoined them and the Devil Fruit user was talking to his younger brother until Luffy jumped forward to hug the older boy.

She smiled at the sight of Kai jumping onto Ace's back and happily introducing herself and Tora to Luffy, matching his cheerfulness despite not being able to communicate with him.

Finishing the last piece of giant candy that she had seen Luffy trying to hoard, she approached Franky and Zoro who appeared to be drinking.

"Ahhh!" Zoro sighed with content as he wiped his lips with the back of his sleeve "This sake is really good"

"Ha!" Franky laughed with a sake gourd in his own hand "I heard you got captured because of that"

"I had it all under control! I can handle my sake better than anyone here" Zoro glared at the cyborg.

"Is that a challenge?" Franky grinned.

"You think you can beat me?" Zoro matched his smile.

"Ow! Don't underestimate me. I am SUPER!" Franky shouted as he leapt to his feet and did his signature pose "My reputation as the booze hound of Water 7 is legendary! I held a winning streak at the local pub for years!"

"I think I can break that" Anamaria ignored Sanji who had been turned to stone after seeing her dance along with the mermaids some while ago, plopping down besides the two men with a huge barrel of rum besides her "Lemme try that"

She took the bottle from Zoro and brought it up to her lips, ready to take a sip. Unfortunately, Sanji had managed to snap out of the daze he was in just in time to stop the 'indirect kiss'.

"Oy! Give me your biggest bottle of sake. The size that the king drinks from" Zoro shouted at one of the mermaids that were walking around serving the guests at the event.

"A king size?!" the mermaid gasped.

"Make it three!" Franky and Zoro shouted at the same time.

"Four!"

They all stopped and turned to Nami, who was already quite rosy cheeked. She laughed and tossed her empty cup over the side of the flounder.

"Four! If any of you guys beat me, I'll forgive half the debt you owe me but if I win, I double all of yours"

"It'll be like taking candy from a baby" Zoro said as he noticed how wobbly Nami was just from sitting down.

"I don't got any debt with ya!" Ana retorted in the middle of all the noise.

"Yosh!" Franky cheered as the mermaid came back with a couple of friends, each of them holding a bottle as big as they were "Let's do this!"

"Kanpai!" Nami, Anamaria, Zoro, and Franky shouted.

"Go Franky! Go, Big Bro!" Usopp and Chopper cheered.

"OY!" Anamaria lowered the bottle she had already finished first and took the next one "Yer slowing down already Franky?"

"N-no. SUPER!" the cyborg shouted as he continued to chug alongside the others.

Bottle after bottle was thrown off the side of the flounders with no signs of slowing down. Ana was quite sure that Nami wasn't nearly as intoxicated as she had said she was when the navigator was still in the battle while Franky was the first to bow out.

"Ow! You guys are super monsters" he cried as he fell onto his back with a loud noise of metal.

"Really? Hahaha, this is nothin'" Ana chuckled at his exaggeration as she and Zoro reached for the very last bottle together "Whoops. We might need another ladies"

"Another?" the mermaids gasp "But...that was our last bottle. You've drank our entire supply"

"WHAT?!" Nami exclaimed, "Then how do we know who won?! "

"We should just call it a tie and only Franky is the loser" Nami sighed, rubbing her temple as all the alcohol was beginning to hit her.

"I'm with Nami-swan!" Sanji called out.

"Don't ya want me ta win darlin'?" Anamaria purred as she finally began to feel the more than numerous pints she had already had.

The man blushed when the slightly drunk pirate leaned against his chest and traced her hands down his torso making her giggle at how red his face turned.

"Whew, I need to sober up" Nami said as she patted her cheeks.

"It does seem like a good time to take a nap" Zoro stretched out his arms.

"There's a terrace right outside the banquet hall" a mermaid suggested and handed them a Bubbly Coral "I can take you there if you guys need some fresh air"

"Oh so nice of you" Sanji said calmly, making Nami smile at the turn that he was trying to make now that the two of the StrawHat pirates had confessed. She had taken the hefty sums that she had managed to make from the bets "Come on Ana"

"Im fine right 'ere" Ana replied happily, kissing Sanji's jaw and eliciting another shiver from the male.

"C-come on Ana" the cook stuttered momentarily before wrapping his arm around her waist and following the leading mermaid.

The mermaid was kind enough to show them a terrace that overlooked the palace grounds and was encased in an air bubble for their human breathing needs.

Nami relaxed and sat leaning on her hands. Usopp's stomach was larger than a bowling ball as he sprawled on the terrace with his limbs extended. Zoro started to make a nice little snoring bubble while he napped.

While Sable was entertaining Chopper, the doctor and snake had to stop playing to try and pry the woman away from Sanji as the man looked like his nose was about ready to burst.

"There you guys are!" Luffy and Jinbei came over to them with the four other people that had appeared out of nowhere with Ace.

"They must'a been telling Luffy how Ace is still here" Anamaria thought tiredly.

"Ana, aren't you going to greet yer brothers?" Jack asked, happily opening his arms to her.

Him and Ace frowned as the woman shook her head stubbornly and grabbed Sable in her arms, lifting the massive heavy snake into the air, much to the shock of everyone, and putting her and Chopper to the side.

She continued to ignore the two raven haired males before dropping right next to Sanji and nuzzling her face in his chest once more. her eyes closed and she fell asleep, the exhaustion from the day and everything having piled up on her.

Ж

"Ana?" Sanji moved her a bit but sighed when he heard her snore softly "She's tired no doubt"

"We'll leave now. Tell Ana to give is a call when she needs us" Ace said, ruffling Luffy's hair one more time and promising him that they would see each other soon enough.

Nami gave out a loud and exasperated sigh as she motioned for Jimbei to talk. He looked at her with uncertainty but sat down on the floor anyways.

"I wonder how much you know already, Luffy. Have you heard about Akainu and Aokiji's fight?"

"WHAT?!" Luffy exclaimed through his stuffed cheeks "Akainu and Aokiji had a big fight?!'

"That's what I thought" Jimbei sighed "Rayleigh is terrible. He didn't tell you anything during your two years of training?"

Luffy shook his head.

"I knew about it! I knew!" Chopper boasted.

"Right after the war two years ago" Jimbei explained to a confused Luffy "Fleet Admiral Sengoku resigned. He recommended Aokiji to be his successor since he was very popular with his own men but a lot of the higher levels favoured Akainu so he became a major contender"

The StrawHats remained completely entranced by the news.

"Normally, Aokiji doesn't show passion but he hated the idea of Akainu becoming the Fleet Admiral. They stood against each other and the first-ever feud between the Admirals erupted into a battle on an island somewhere. Whoever lost would withdraw his candidacy and the winner would lead the Navy. The battle lasted for over ten days...But as we now know, Akainu won"

"Akainu," Luffy growled as his hand went to the scar on his chest, "Did Aokiji die?"

"Akainu, who is usually pitiless, showed Akainu mercy but Aokiji refused to work with Akainu and left the Navy" Jimbei shook his head.

"So Aokiji is no longer part of the Navy?" Luffy asked in surprise.

"Listen, here are the two important things you need to keep in mind. These are big changes that have occurred in the New World in the last two years. First, the Navy Headquarters led by Sakazuki has become an even more powerful force for justice and second...the Blackbeard Pirates have advanced" Jimbei nodded.

"Mmmmmm. Meat!" Luffy exclaimed as he ate another piece of food.

"Luffy!" Jimbei snapped "Are you even listening? I thought you were the captain! You have to know a little bit of information at least!"

"What?" Chopper gasped "I thought captains normally don't listen to other people"

"Captains are responsible for their crew's safety! Aren't they, Luffy?!" Jimbei lectured.

"Take it easy" Luffy laughed "I like taking chances anyway"

"It must be so hard working for him" Jimbei hung his head in despair.

Ф

After they had taken care of Caribou when the pirate tried to take the princess hostage, king Neptune had confronted them for taking the treasures and destroying the building around them.

"I can't believe the treasure thief was still here. We usually don't even let a tiny fish into this place but with the whole commotion of battle, we had accidentally left the gates open" the Minister explained and then he pointed towards a very familiar tower of the palace "Look! That tower on the right has been sliced clean through. I assume the thief did that while we were here"

"HOLD IT!" Nami interrupted, "Excuse me, Minister of the Right-chan."

"Chan?!" the Minister said with a sweat drop down his face.

"Did you say 'treasure thief'?" Nami asked.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Luffy, and Zoro gulped while Sanji continued to hold Anamaria in her arms.

"Yes, he stole all the treasure in the palace" the Minister explained.

"And you're not going to get them back?!" Nami turned to the king.

"After seeing my people's lives be saved, treasures mean nothing to me-jamon" the king replied.

"No! They're worth something!" Nami argued and then a greedy smile came over her face "Does this mean we can keep it if we find it?!"

"It would be wonderful if people who saved the country had them-jamon" King Neptune nodded.

"Yayyy!" Nami cheered and then quickly flipped into a money monster. She bunched up her fist and glared at the monster trio "You fools! Why did you kick him out?! Why didn't you just punch him and tie him up here?!"

"W-what's going on?" Sanji looked down at the woman in his arms.

"Go back to sleep Ana" he told her "That was a rather short nap you took"

"M'fine" she nuzzled herself back into his chest warmly.

Ж

Ф

Anamaria and the others had woken up the next day well rested and ready to leave the island. They met some of Big Mom's pirate members as they were about to go and they were faced by the two.

The one with the teacup on his head reached into it and pulled it off, bringing it to his lips, talking down to them only to stop when he saw a somewhat familiar woman in the crowd.

"So you're here as well..." he spoke before the Den Den Mushi interrupted them.

As the two Big Mom pirates hesitated to answer it, Luffy straight up walked over to the Mushi and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"You're not Tamago. Are you...Pekoms? No you can't be" the voice came from the Mushi.

"I am Monkey D Luffy. I'm going to be King of the Pirates!" the clueless rubben boy responded making Ana shake her head in disbelief.

"I know you. You're the brat that acted in the war two years ago. Tell me, how is Sparrow lady?" Big Mom asked making them all turn to Anamaria "I know she's part of your crew"

"Ignore her" Ana shook her head as Luffy nodded and continued.

"The sweets were finished!" he shouted into the phone "I ate them all!"

"But...they owe me 10 tons of it!" Big Mom's voice started to turn sour.

"Are you saying the truth?"

"I didn't know they were yours!" the rubber man shouted back.

Ana lowered her head when she realised that the sweets she too had eaten during the party in her drunk state were part of those tributes.

Whoops.

"But don't take it out on this island! Take it out on me!" Luffy insisted. After some tense minutes there was a response from the other side.

"Fine. Then if I or any of my family encounter you, we will take it out on you, but Gyojin island can no longer count on the Big Mom pirates for protection"

catcha

Luffy looked confused but he put the Den Den down, turning to face Anamaria who told him that Gyojin island would have a different 'benefactor'.

"Come on. Let's go join the others" she told him as they four of them went inn search for the rest of their crew.

Ф Another sorry, yes

"WHAT?!" there was a remaining echo as the three usuals of the group screamed when Anamaria and Sanji relayed what had happened earlier.

"We're in so much trouble and we haven't even stepped foot in the New World" Usopp sobbed dramatically,

"Come on! Where's your fighting spirit?" Nami asked with a slap on Usopp's back "We'll fight her and then get our treasure back!"

"Is that all you're thinking about?!" Chopper yelled

"Are you super surprised?" Franky grinned.

"We're doomed" Usopp continued to weep. He fell to his knees and his tears began to pool around him "One of the Yonko wants to kill us. We're going to the New World just to die"

While they were trying to calm the sniper down, Anamaria saw the catfish minister giving Nami an upgraded Log Pose.

"From now on, it would only take half a day to record logs. On the second half of the Grand Line, there are some island that change their magnetic waves. For some islands, the magnetic waves suddenly disappear. That's why you have three compasses. They each record the magnetic waves of different islands. That means you can choose whichever your gut decides. A good navigator can tell which is the safest route to take by looking at the slight movement of the needles. The wider the movement, the more dangerous the island is"

"You'll see if it's dangerous?!" Chopper cried.

"Quick! Break that Log Pose!" Usopp exclaimed.

"Why?! It's going to help you avoid danger!" the Minister asked in confusion.

"Eh?" Luffy asked as he stretched his neck around Nami for a closer look "Let's see"

"D-dammit!" Usopp yelled.

"That one in the middle is wobbling a lot. That must mean there's a party going on in that direction" Luffy grinned.

"He was listening" Chopper and Nami both moaned dejectedly.

"Course he was. For once" Ana muttered the last part under her breath with a smile as Sanji kissed the side of her forehead tenderly.

"All right, everyone! We're all set to go!" Franky shouted from the top deck.

"Everybody, come visit us when you get back!" sang out a group of mermaids.

"Be sure to come back and we'll throw another banquet. A dancing one! Ooh mambo, akkamambo!" Manboshi cheered.

"With great music - Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do!" Ryuboshi sang.

"Yosh! Here we go!" Franky called from the wheel as they set off.

"Come and eat sweets anytime!" a Fishman called out.

"I like humans now! Oh! And raccoons and robots!" another Fishman shouted.

"We like bones!" a group of mermaids called out.

"Thank you for your concern!" Brook cried back "Yohohoho!"

Shirahoshi broke through the surface of the water and she grabbed onto the side of the ship, holding it in place.

"Luffy-sama!" she whimpered "If I can see you again someday...I promise I won't be a crybaby! Take me out for a fun stroll again"

"A stroll? Do you wanna go to your mother's grave again?" Luffy asked.

Shirahoshi shook her head. "I want to go further next time. I want to go to a real forest above ground!"

"Oh yeha, you've never been out of the sea, have you?" Luffy asked and then he grinned "Okay! Next time. I'll take you there!"

Tears of happiness filled up the mermaid princess' giant eyes. She stuck out her pinky towards the Straw Hat.

"Do you promise?" she breathed.

"Yeah! Trust me!" Luffy laughed and wrapped his rubberized pinky around hers "I promise"

"Wait, Luffy" Nami said "This promise involves us too!"

"That's right, Luffy-san" Brook added "A promise is something you have to keep at any cost and we will help you keep it"

"Then Shirahoshi, I promise you too!" Nami said and offered up her pinky.

"Nami-chin-san!" Shirahoshi gasped in delight.

"Of course you can count on me too" Sanji said and put his hand in.

"Definitely princess, we'll be seeing ya again" Ana winked at the young mermaid.

"Me too!"

"Me too!'

One by one the Straw Hats all stepped forward to make that promise.

"Thank you" there were tears in Shirahoshi's eyes but for the first time since Ana had met her these were happy tears.

As they began to descend, Anamaria smiled secretly at Ace and the other who had stayed behind to take care of...a few things.

"OYYYY! ACEEEEE! I'LL SEE YOU OUT THERE ON THE NEW WORLD!" Luffy shouted tearfully when he caught sight of his still living brother.

"YOU SURE WILL LUFFY! KEEP HIM SAFE FOR ME ANA!"

"YA KNOW I WILL!"

As the Straw Hats continued to sail away, the Mermaid Princess waved happily to them. Soon, even the giant beauty turned into a small dark speck as they sailed deeper and deeper across the sea floor.

Ana raised her arm and forced the bubble around the ship to open one more time so that a smaller Sable could wiggle inside and around her arm like a bracelet.

"Ya did so good dear" the woman told the reptile with a pat on her head.

All the Straw Hats looked up at the sea above them. It looked just like the sea that they entered from but they all felt the difference. This was a new sea. The sea of the New World.

"If we ascend here..." Luffy said and pulled off his hat "This will be the same sea Shanks is at! Once we pass through this, we'll get to the ultimate sea!"

"Finally! I'll cut anything that gets in our way" Zoro held up his swords.

"Ta getting' all the sweets and booze we want" the green haired swordsman nodded in agreement at that too.

"Wait for me, Laboon! One more half to go!" Brook yelled out.

"Count on me" Nami boasted "I'll navigate our way through this!"

"That's right" Franky cheered "The Sunny can handle it!"

"I'll heal you, no matter how wounded you are!" Chopper offered.

"You'll never go hungry while I'm here" Sanji added, slinging his arm around Ana making the woman smile.

"You've got the warrior of the sea here too!" Usopp cried.

"Let's go!" Luffy roared, "Guys! TO THE NEW WORLD!"

Ж

"Awww. Did they already leave?" Jack pouted as he turned his head up, squinting his eyes to be able to look at the ship that was getting smaller and smaller above them.

"Yep. Come one, we have a few things we have to do before going back 'home'" Ace said, the word now sliding off his tongue easily after two years of getting used to calling Turtle island their home.

The four new pirates shared looks and smirked as they made their ways to the king's palace together.

This was going to be one hell of an adventure.

As you might have noticed it took me a bit longer to write these chapters but I really wanted to be able to post the Fishman Arc all in one since I have all my exams after Christmas.

Still I hope you guys liked it and don't forget to comment and vote 😘👋.

End Fishman Island Saga

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169 10 4
Few know about Foreston D. Lillian's past. Most people know her as the Straw Hat Pirates' Huntress. The crew knows she is Luffy's younger sister. Luf...
1.3K 84 13
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF PASSION OF THE PIRATE, MY FIRST STORY. Drifting in the ocean for who knows how long, you are saved by a group of pirates...
24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
44.6K 1.8K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...