Near Death Experience (18+) โœ”๏ธ

By Winterlanessss

"๐’๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

Author Note & Depictions
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
Epilogue
UPDATE ON SEQUEL (FTA)

29.

797 20 5
By Winterlanessss

Knox grabbed my hand, leading me out of the bathroom as a sly smile graced my lips at the thought of what would come. He threw a few notes onto the bar top, paying for our whiskey as he placed his hand on my waist leading us out. We quickly made our way to the parked vehicle, my giggles erupting with a blush on my cheeks.

Knox's touch ignited a rush of anticipation within me as we hurried to the car, my laughter echoing my racing heartbeat. The air crackled with an electrifying tension, and my cheeks burned with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

Knox pushed me into the car's back seat, his hands grazing my waist as he pulled me in close. His lips met mine with a passionate intensity, and his tongue explored my mouth hungrily. His hands roamed my body, sending waves of pleasure through me. I melted into him, my heart pounding in my chest. We kissed until we were both breathless, our longing for each other seemingly insatiable. His forehead was connected to mine as he breathed out, "Are you sure?"

"Yes", I said breathlessly knowing I wanted this as much as he did.

As I sat on the floor of the backseat, Knox sat in the middle with his legs spread around me, his hips level with my eyes. His hands were firmly around my cheeks, and he was looking into my eyes with an intensity that left me feeling both vulnerable and exhilarated. He leaned down, his lips were still close to mine, and his breath was warm against my skin. I could feel his heart beating in his chest, and I could feel the desire radiating from his body. With a final kiss, he leaned back and began to take off his belt.

Knox pulled down his pants, revealing his large, hard cock. His shaft was throbbing with anticipation, and he looked at me with a smouldering gaze. His skin glistened with little sweat, and his breathing was heavy with desire. I felt my heart racing as I looked at his magnificent body, my mouth going dry with anticipation.

Oh fuck. He was...well endowed.

Taking a deep breath, I glanced down, feeling a rush of emotions seeing his arousal. "I've never..." My voice trailed off, a mix of shyness and excitement threading through my words. I honestly had no clue what I was doing, and I hoped it didn't turn him off of the idea.

"I'll guide you", He put his hands on mine and started to move my hands in a sensual rhythm, guiding me as he said "Two hands, back and forth". His movements were slow and deliberate, and he looked deep into my eyes as he moved my hands along his body. His breathing became heavier and his desire more intense as we moved together in harmony. He pulled his hands away, grabbing the leather seats so harshly I thought they'd rip.

With both hands, my palms gliding up and down the length of his shaft as I gaze up at him. His eyes are closed, and his breathing is heavy as he relishes my touch. I press my lips to the top of his cock, my tongue playing across the sensitive head as I feel him shudder in my grasp.

His hips buck slightly as I continue to kiss and caress his shaft, and I can feel his arousal increasing with each passing second. His grip on my head tightens as his pleasure mounts, and I continue my ministrations, desperate to make him feel as good as he has been making me feel.

I looked up at Knox, my eyes heavy with desire and my skin flushed with arousal. His breathing was shallow as I moved my hands up and down his shaft, and I could feel his body trembling with pleasure beneath my touch. I asked him lustfully, "Like that?" He looked down at me with a smouldering gaze and nodded his head, his breathing growing heavier as I continued to stroke him.

"Just like that", he groaned.

I looked up at Knox, my cheeks burning with embarrassment and pleasure. His eyes were heavy with desire, and his mouth curved into a small smirk as he watched me pleasure him. His voice was soft and low as he said "Look at you, you're doing so well." His words sent a thrill through my body, and I felt my desire for him swell.

I continued to caress and kiss his shaft, my movements becoming more confident and sure as I felt my pleasure building. His eyes were closed in ecstasy, and I could feel his body trembling with anticipation. I felt a wave of satisfaction wash over me as I heard Knox moan with pleasure, and I knew that I had pleased him in a way that no one else could.

Knox demanded "Open", and I complied, parting my lips and eagerly awaiting his next instruction. His eyes were blazing with passion as he guided my head down, his hands tightly gripping my hair as he pushed me further onto his shaft. I take his cock into my mouth, unable to take his full length. The moment I took him into my mouth, sensations overwhelmed me. The taste of his skin, the warmth, the pulsing desire - it all merged into an intoxicating mixture. As Knox guided my movements, his grip firm yet gentle, a sense of intimacy beyond physicality blossomed.

His size was overwhelming, and I felt a thrill of pleasure as I felt the head of his shaft pressing against the back of my throat. His body tensed as he felt the warmth of my mouth, and I slowly began to slide my lips up and down his shaft, my tongue swirling around his sensitive head.

Knox's voice was husky with pleasure as he said, "That's it, fuck." His hips bucked with each thrust, pushing deeper into my mouth. I could feel his arousal increasing, and I increased my speed, wanting to bring him the pleasure he deserved. His grip on my head tightened as his pleasure mounted, and I felt my pleasure building as I continued to pleasure him. This was a lot harder than I thought, he was too big.

I struggled to breathe, his cock too big for my mouth. I could feel the head of his shaft pressing against the back of my throat, and I knew that I wouldn't be able to take his full length. I felt a thrill of pleasure as I felt the size of him, and I increased my speed, wanting to bring him the pleasure he deserved.

Knox's voice was strained as he muttered "Fuck Adelaide, so good for me", his body trembling as he felt the pleasure rising. His hips thrust violently, pushing deeper into my mouth with each movement.

His hips rocked in time with my movements, and I felt his arousal increasing with each passing second. I felt a wave of pleasure wash through my body as I tasted him, and I continued to pleasure him with my mouth as his body trembled with pleasure. Drool pooled down his cock, making me slid my hands further down cupping his tightened balls in my hand.

Knox shudder against my touch, chuckling as he tightened his grip on me looking into my hazing eyes, "Such a slut for me"

He groaned in pleasure as my warm, wet mouth engulfed him, and I felt his body tense with desire. I slowly moved my lips and tongue up and down his length, my hands kneading his thighs as he moved. With each sound of pleasure, he uttered, my arousal heightened, creating an intricate dance of shared passion. The intimacy in his whispered encouragements drove me, fueling a desire to evoke pleasure that matched his own.

His breathing was heavy, and his grip on my hair tightened as I increased the intensity of my ministrations. I could feel his arousal growing with each passing second, and I increased the pressure and speed of my movements, desperate to bring Knox the pleasure he deserved.

Knox groaned in pleasure as I continued to pleasure him, and I heard him gasp out my name. His breathing was heavy, and his grip on my head tightened as he muttered, "Faen, kjære, du ser så vakker ut når du gagger på pikken min." His words felt dirty, sending a thrill through my body, and I felt my arousal swell as I continued to pleasure him. My panties were soaked, no doubt he sensed my arousal as well.

His breathing was growing laboured, and I could feel his body shaking with pleasure as I felt the tension building in his body. His grip on my head tightened as he let out a loud moan of pleasure, and I felt a wave of satisfaction wash over me as I felt him swell in my mouth.

His breathing was heavy, and he looked down at me with a look of intense pleasure on his face. His voice was a low growl as he said, "Swallow it all princess," his words punctuated by a deep moan of pleasure. His grip on my head tightened as I felt him swell in my mouth, his cock pulsing and throbbing in my throat. His body trembled with pleasure, and I could feel his body shaking as he released in my mouth. I felt a wave of satisfaction wash over me, knowing that I had pleased him in a way that no one else could.

Our heavy breaths filled the air, and I gazed up at him, feeling a mix of satisfaction and an unspoken bond that transcended mere physicality.

"Your turn", he grinned with hazy eyes. 

___________

Wow...just wow. 

Should I even ask thoughts lmfao?

It all goes downhill after this, so hold on. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 2.9K 51
'Calm down Tamara, I can explain. ' My extra alert ears collected the sound waves, sending them to the brain for interpretation. I couldn't believe i...
17.4K 749 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...
6.5M 25.6K 6
When Aine is sent into the woods for her crimes, she accepts she'll be met with death. The beasts are known to kill any human that wanders into their...
295 23 23
[completed] โœ“ 18+ โ˜… Bound by Blood โ˜… ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฉธ.*ยฐโœฐ A young werewolf felt the sacred mate bond with an alluring vampire girl. But it seemed like there was...