Even More Protective Colby

By JaiMcc

Part 3-You know the drill ;) More

Alone
My Little Cheerleader
Something To Protect
Always
The Deal
What Really Happened
Did What I Had To
Nothing Without You
Protect Your Heart
Sam and Colby vs. The World
A/N
Choose Yourself
A/N Please Read!!!
Lost Love
As Long As I'm Around
One True Friend
The Empath
Until The End
Until We Meet Again
Until We Meet Again (Alternate Ending)
A Price Paid
Forever Grateful
The Promise
Don't Leave Me
I'll Always Come Back
The Power Of Love
Let Me Love You
Unbreakable
Crazy In Love
Annoucement!
Part 1: No Matter What
Part 2: No Good Deed
Part 3: Everything I Have
MINE
Not This Time
Never Over
Carry On
Brotherly Bond
Riled Up
Stay Close
Best Part Of Me
Onward and Upward
The Beginning Of The End
Whatever It Takes
You Don't Know Crazy
Paranoid?
For Love
The Countdown
The Choice
The Consequences
Lingering
Loud And Clear
Under Pressure
Face Your Phobia
At All Costs

The Answer

342 16 21
By JaiMcc

Last story of 2023. Sorry this one took so long, but I promise it was worth the wait. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! Enjoy!

-JaiMcC

Colby's eyes quickly shot open as he heard a knocking on the door of his motel room. Colby stirred and looked at the clock. It was 3am. The person knocked harder and Colby slowly got out of the bed, he quickly grabbed his demon knife sitting on the bedside table. He was smart to have left it in his car.

Colby swung the door open and was confused when there was no one standing on the other side. He shut the door and that's when the lights in his room started to flicker. He watched them as they flickered out of control and then stopped. Colby looked around, his demon knife in hand, ready to charge.

" Colby?" said Sam.

Colby turned around when he heard the terrified voice of his best friend. Colby's eyes went wide as an all black entity, with a wide grin and dead eyes stood in front of him, holding Sam in the air. Colby could see the tears streaming down Sam's face. Colby stood in shock as the entity's appearance changed into himself. Colby panicked as he watched the scene in front of him play out. He watched himself take out a dagger and plunge it through Sam's chest. He coughed up blood and Colby let him drop to the floor.

" NOOOOO!" shouted Colby.

The entity turned to face Colby and smiled evilly at him before flying towards him. The sensation suddenly woke him up. Colby was sweating and panting heavily. He frantically looked around his motel room. He had been dreaming.

Once Colby calmed down, he settled back into his pillow and slowed his breathing. This was one of the many nightmares he had been having the past few weeks since he left Sam. He assumed it was one of the side effects of the transfusion, or maybe because he and Sam weren't together, it was affecting him differently. He didn't know, but what he did know was that he couldn't go back to Sam. He wouldn't.

Colby had definitely been cooped up in this motel too long, he needed to get out, but he needed to wait until it was safe. Colby was running low on supplies and clothing. He had considered going back to the house, but was it too risky?

It was a long drive but Colby stopped a little down the road from their house in Vegas. Colby threw his hood up and quickly scaled the fence around their house, like he had done many times before. Luckily, the window to his room wasn't super high and he could climb up there. He knew he had left his window open, and knew Sam wouldn't have thought to close it. He could grab everything he needed quickly and be in and out. Colby carefully and quietly slid the windowpane up, and climbed in through the window. He stepped down onto the ground and turned around, then stopped. He had not been expecting to see Sam in his room, sleeping in his bed.

Colby looked at him lovingly as he slept peacefully in the bed. His phone was still buzzing on the bed beside him. He had clearly been doing some research. Colby was happy that Sam was a heavy sleeper. He quietly filled one of his backpacks with clothes and other supplies and then made his way back to the window, but not before putting his fuzzy gray blanket over Sam before he left. Colby looked over at Sam one last time before carefully making his way back out the window.

Colby sat alone in the booth of a small diner. He was scrolling through Twitter on the burner phone he had purchased a few weeks ago. He stopped to admire the recent tweet from Sam.

" I love Colby Brock!" it read.

Colby looked at it and smiled. He tapped on the little talk bubble next to Sam's name and had considered sending him a message but decided against it. He was interrupted when the waitress came over.

" Can I get you anything else, sir?" she asked.

" No, I'm fine, thank you," said Colby.

The waitress smiled and walked away. Colby began packing up his stuff. He slung his backpack over his shoulder just as another man walked in and went over to the counter. Colby made eye contact with him for a second and then continued on his way. He had nearly reached the door when the waitress stopped him.

" Oh Colby, you didn't even leave a tip," she said.

Colby turned to face her. Her eyes and the man's eyes turned all black. Colby quickly grabbed his demon knife as the waitress came at him. Colby swung at her and she dodged it. Her hands quickly flew to Colby's neck and she squeezed tightly. Colby tried to pry them off but her grip was tight.

" Once I'm done with you, I'm gonna go find Sam," she said, " and he's going to experience torture like he's never experienced it before." She laughed evilly.

Colby struggled but managed to get a good grip on his blade and plunged it into the side of the waitresses head, multiple times. She screamed and a black mist shot out of her and out of the diner. Colby then quickly charged towards the man, slicing his throat open. He thrashed and choked and fell to the floor of the diner. Colby was panting heavily as he looked at the dead body on the floor in front of him. He was both horrified and satisfied at the same time. The beauty of having half a soul. This was why he had to leave his old life behind. Colby quickly turned to leave the diner before anyone else showed up.

Sam woke up the next morning. He stretched out and then looked around the room. He had forgotten that he decided to sleep in Colby's room and it took him a minute to adjust to his surroundings again. He noticed the extra blanket on top of him. He looked at it curiously, he didn't remember putting that on the bed the night before, but maybe he just forgot.

Sam quickly got ready for the day and went back to his research. He had spent weeks trying to locate Colby by any means, but his best friend had seemed to be evading him every time. Sam figured he had probably ditched his phone.

Sam leaned back in his computer chair, he couldn't give up, he wouldn't. Suddenly, a small blip came up on his computer. A location on Colby's phone. Sam didn't understand how it was possible but it was the best and only lead he had so far. He quickly packed some stuff and punched the coordinates into his phone.

Sam pulled up to an abandoned school just outside of Vegas. He quickly followed the directions on his phone and as he rounded the corner, he was struck in the head.

Sam literally didn't know what had hit him, but now he was tied to a chair, in the middle of what looked like an old classroom.

" I was beginning to think I had hit you too hard," said a woman. Sam knew the voice instantly.

" Nice to see you too, Naomi," said Sam. " That was a pretty neat trick."

" Colby's phone was pretty much gone when I found it," explained Naomi. " Luckily, I was able to repair it enough to get a signal. Imagine my luck when I came across it." Naomi then walked around Sam and stood in front of him. " I told you I would never stop."

" You're persistent, I'll give you that," said Sam.

" Cute!" said Naomi, "Enough formalities, let's get to the real shit. Where's Colby?"

" Your guess is as good as mine," said Sam.

" Oh please," laughed Naomi. " I'm smart enough to know that wherever you go, Colby follows. He's never far behind, so where is he?"

" I don't know," said Sam. " Seriously, you're wasting your time."

" He needs to be stopped, Sam," said Naomi. "He's dangerous and you know it."

" You're wrong about him," said Sam. " His Dark Prince is gone now, he's not a threat."

" If that's true, then how are you alive?" asked Naomi. Sam said nothing.

"That's what I thought," said Naomi. " Now sit still while I bleed you dry."

Sam flinched as Naomi's knife sliced into his skin. She stopped instantly, stepping back to look at Sam curiously.

" I don't understand," said Naomi. "Why aren't you bleeding?" Naomi's eyes went wide. " So, he really is gone then, huh?"

" I told you," said Sam.

" Yet you're still alive," said Naomi. " How very interesting. Well, I may not be able to drain you of your blood, but that doesn't mean I still can't have a little fun with you. After all, you left me for dead a few months back, so this is gonna be painful." Sam screamed in agony as Noami began cutting him slowly.

Colby was discreetly filling up his car with gas. He had grown extremely jumpy, but he needed to keep his guard up. He couldn't even tell the difference between a human and a demon at this point. Anyone could try and kill him at any moment.

Once Colby was finished he quickly slid into the driver's seat of his car. He was about to start it when he suddenly felt a piercing ache down his face and on several parts of his body. It felt like he was being sliced by a thousand paper cuts. Colby's head shot up as the pain continued. He knew what was happening. It was Sam. Something or someone was hurting him.

Sam was panting and wincing heavily as Naomi stepped away from him, smiling proudly at the work she had done.

" Enjoying yourself?" Sam winced.

"Very much," said Naomi.

She then set the knife down on the table and grabbed a hammer next. She hit it gently on her hand as she looked evilly at Sam. Naomi prepared to bring the hammer down on Sam, when suddenly the classroom door busted open. Several cops barged in.

" Drop the weapon and hands behind your head now!" shouted one of the officers.

Naomi was shocked but she obliged. Sam was released and followed behind the officers as they led Naomi out in handcuffs. He watched as they shoved her into the back of a police car.

" You alright, son?" asked one of the officers.

" Yea, I'm okay," replied Sam. " But how did you find me?"

" Anonymous tip," said the officer. " Can we give you a lift somewhere?"

Sam didn't answer the officer. He looked into the woods surrounding them, he could've sworn he had seen something moving. Figuring it was just his eyes playing tricks on him, he turned back to the officer.

" Uh, yeah, thanks," said Sam, as he followed the officer to his car.

From deep in the woods, Colby stood out of sight, hidden behind the trees, watching Sam as he slid into the back seat of the police car. Colby was glad he was safe. Once the cops had cleared out, Colby made his way back down the street where he had hidden his car.

Colby had arrived back at the motel late and quietly slipped into his room. He had turned his back for only a second to lock the door, when the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. Before he could even turn around, and a hand flew over his mouth, muffling his screams as he was pulled into the room. Colby panicked and struggled in the person's grip.

" Colby, dude relax, it's me," said Sam. He then let Colby go.

" Sam?? What the fuck?" said Colby. "How did you find me?"

" I followed you from the abandoned school," said Sam. "Thanks, by the way."

Colby ignored him." Sam, you can't be here," said Colby.

" Colby, please listen, we need to talk about this," said Sam.

"Leave Sam," said Colby.

" No, you're gonna want to hear what I have to say," said Sam. " I think I found a way to restore your soul."

Colby turned to face him in disbelief. " What are you talking about?" he asked.

Sam set his backpack down on the floor and took out a big book. " I've been doing some research," he explained. " Nothing turned up at first, but then I came across this." Sam set the book down on the small table next to Colby, flipping to a page he had marked. It showed a picture of an ankh.

" Ok, what about it," said Colby.

" Ankh's are ancient Egyptian symbols of eternal life," said Sam. " This book talks about an ancient ankh that was used by a powerful messiah, to restore life to the land and to those he felt were worthy of it."

" So what?" asked Colby. "If this is real, why haven't Sam and Dean ever mentioned it?"

" I actually got the book from them," replied Sam. " They didn't bring it up because they thought it was a long shot. I mean as far as anyone is concerned, it's just a myth, the ankh has been lost forever. This is the only record of it ever recorded in history and no one has ever found it."

" So, how does this help us?" asked Colby.

"The scripture in the book is written in Latin, a dead language," explained Sam, " but lucky for you, I was an overachiever in high school and I took a lot of language classes."

" You can read that?" asked Colby.

" I already have," said Sam. " According to the book, the ankh was last seen in 3250 BC, in a land called Urbs Angelorm. I'll give you one guess as to what that translates to."

" The City Of Angels," said Colby. " Los Angeles."

" I know it's a stretch, but it's worth a shot," said Sam.

" You're right," said Colby. " Thanks for the info. I'll go find it myself."

" No, Colby, we're in this together, that's how this is gonna go," said Sam. " I'm coming with you."

" No, you're not," said Colby.

" You don't have a choice," said Sam.

" What makes you say that?" asked Colby.

" I have a hunch that the ankh is possibly hidden in one of the cave systems in Los Angeles," explained Sam. " The Black Chasm Cavern system to be exact, a system that I have spent the past month studying and now have memorized. If you even have a chance of getting through that cave, you need me."

Colby truly had no choice. His hands were tied now. Sam had this all planned out very well.

" I could hurt you," said Colby.

" You won't," said Sam, gently placing his hand on Colby's shoulder. " I know you won't. Colby, please."

" I don't know who to trust," said Colby.

" You can trust me Colby, always," said Sam.

" Okay," said Colby. "Let's do this."

" We need to make sure that we take one of the crystals with us," said Sam. " The Cavern is full of them and it apparently heightens the ankhs power, so it says."

" This is all very Indiana Jones. I sure hope you're right about all of this," said Colby.

" Me too," said Sam. He suddenly yawned.

" We should get some sleep," said Colby.

" Agreed," said Sam. He then settled into the bed next to Colby's.

" Hey Sam," said Colby. Sam looked over at him. " It's good to see you."

Sam happily smiled at him before turning over to fall asleep.

It was happening again. Colby had that weird feeling that he was being watched. His eyes quickly shot open and he wondered if he had been dreaming, but he wasn't. Sam slept peacefully in the bed next to his. Colby quickly got up from his bed and grabbed the gun he kept in the drawer of the nightstand. He clicked the safety and pointed it as he scanned the room. There was nothing but he suddenly whipped around when he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. Davorolof stood in his room. Colby shifted his gaze to the female demon sitting on Sam's bed, stroking his hair as he slept. Colby pointed the gun at her.

"He's fine," said Davorolof. "He'll wake up once we're done."

Colby raised the gun back to Davorolof. " Did you come here to kill me?" asked Colby.

"Oh no," said Davorolof. " Sam will take care of that part for me."

" What are you talking about?" asked Colby.

" Do you want to know the real reason Sam came here?" asked Davorolof. " He didn't come all the way here to find you because he cares, he came to finish you off."

" You're wrong," said Colby.

" He's playing you Colby," said Davorolof. " He made up this little charade in order to lead you to a place where he can get you alone. This ankh doesn't exist, he simply wants to lead you somewhere private where he can finish the job."

" No," said Colby. " Sam would never do that to me."

" You're dangerous Colby," said Davorolof. " He knows it. You did try and kill him after all."

" I didn't!" shouted Colby. " I didn't mean to."

" He doesn't see it that way," said Davorolof.

" You're lying," said Colby.

" Would you like me to show you?" said Davorolof.

Colby looked at him curiously and then his head started pounding. Colby shut his eyes tightly and when he opened them again, he was in a cave. He assumed it was the cave Sam had been talking about. There was a scene playing out in front of him. It was him and Sam. Sam had a gun pointed straight at Colby.

" What are you doing,Sam?" Colby saw himself ask.

" What I should've done before," replied Sam, holding the gun tightly.

" You don't wanna do this," said Colby.

" I won't let you hurt anyone else," said Sam, and then Colby watched as Sam pulled the trigger and Colby's figure went flying from the impact, his back slamming against the cave wall.

Colby winced in pain, as he appeared back in the motel room. " No," said Colby. " No, that's not real, you made that up."

" Believe what you want," said Davorolof. " I'm only showing you the truth, like I said I would."

" No," said Colby. " NO!"

Colby was suddenly panting hard. His head shot up and he looked around the room again. Davorolof was gone. He didn't want to believe that Sam would ever backstab him like that. Would he? No. Colby wouldn't believe him. They trusted each other, they always have, and Colby knew Sam well enough to know he would never break that trust.

Davorolof was obviously trying to get in Colby's head and it worked, but it also led Colby to believe that the ankh truly was real. Otherwise, why would he be trying to get them both not to go looking for it? Colby looked over at Sam, thinking. Why was he doubting Sam? There was no way what Davorolof had shown him was real, he needed to believe that, for both of them.

The next day, Sam and Colby woke up super early to hit the road to Los Angeles. They had arrived and luckily knew of some pretty discrete places to lay low for a while. A bonus with being urban explorers. Both of them had done their best to stay hidden. They were praying they didn't run into any fans while they were here. They loved their fans, but in moments like this, they wished they couldn't be so easily recognized.

After stocking up on some more supplies, they were making their way back to Colby's car when they were suddenly stopped by police.

"Excuse me, boys, but does one of you own this car?" asked the officer.

" I do," said Colby. " Is there a problem?"

" This car was reported stolen earlier today," said the cop. " You're gonna need to come with us."

The cops suddenly had Colby in handcuffs and pushed him into the back of the police car.

"It's not stolen," said Sam. " He has all the info, the car is in his name, just look at it."

The cop suddenly grabbed Sam and cuffed his hands as well. "This is for mouthing off," said the cop, and he was suddenly shoved into the back of the car as well.

Sam and Colby sat across the table from each other in an interrogation room. Their hands were cuffed in front of them. First mistake. The cop had gone outside to Colby's car to retrieve all of his info. He suddenly entered the room holding the required papers.

" You believe us, now?" asked Colby.

The cop smiled at Colby and then ripped up all of the papers he had retrieved from his car.

" No," said the cop. " This car was definitely stolen." The cops eyes suddenly turned a glossy black.

"Holy shit," said Sam.

" Sorry boys," said the cop. " I needed to make it look real. I couldn't hurt you out there in public, but here, there's nothing to stop me."

" Except the cameras dipshit," said Sam.

The cop laughed. " Those ain't gonna be a problem," he said. " My guys couldn't wait to get their hands on you. You see, they hate you too, Brock. We were so excited when one of our spies saw you two and we found out you were back in LA. Davoroloff knew it was only a matter of time."

" So what now, you kill us slowly?" asked Colby.

" That depends," said the cop.

" On what?" said Sam.

" If you give me what I want," said the cop. " The map."

" What map?" asked Colby.

" The map to the Black Chasm Caverns, to the ankh" said the cop. " We know you have it. Give it to us."

" There is no map," said Sam.

" There has to be a map," said the cop. " You wouldn't be here if there wasn't, so where is it?"

Sam and Colby stared in silence, locking eyes with each other for only a second. Revealing his plan, second mistake. They knew what the other was thinking with just a look, and they discreetly nodded to each other. The cop stared at them curiously.

"I'll make you a deal," said the cop. " Give me the map, and both of you walk out of here alive. How's that sound?"

Sam and Colby stood their ground. Refusing to answer or acknowledge the cop. He huffed in annoyance.

"Have it your way," said the cop.

He then took the baton off of his belt and turned towards Colby. Threatening Colby. Last mistake! That was when Sam pounced, punching the cop and when he hunched over, Sam threw his cuffed hands around the officers neck, choking him out. Sam found the key and unlocked his cuffs and then did the same to Colby.

"Nice going," said Colby.

" Let's get out of here," said Sam.

Both of them had just stepped into the hallway when several other demon cops came towards them. All of them were throwing punches at each other. Sam and Colby had fought hard and managed to get a couple of scratches.

When Sam subdued the last of the cops he had been fighting, he turned around to see Colby beating the shit out of his last cop. Colby's hand was covered in blood and he kept punching as if he didn't have a care in the world. Once the cop eventually stopped twitching, Colby plunged his demon knife into the cop's stomach, making sure he was dead. Colby stood up, pulling the knife from the cop's dead body and turned around. The cops blood had been splattered across Colby's face. Sam looked at him in shock. Colby took the sleeve of his shirt and wiped his face. He then put the knife back on his belt and covered it with his shirt.

" We should go," said Colby, hurriedly walking past Sam.

Sam looked at Colby and then back at the cop before reluctantly following his best friend out of the station.

Colby stood by the sink, washing the blood from his hands. He saw Sam glance over at him and then immediately tear his gaze away. Sam was scared. Colby knew Sam was trying not to show it, but Colby could see it, and it hurt him.

" You know, I thought getting rid of my Dark Prince was gonna stop the running," said Colby, as he turned off the tap and dried his hands.

" Funny how that always seems to happen to us," laughed Sam. He saw the look on Colby's face. " What's wrong?"

" I don't know who to trust anymore," said Colby. " It's like no matter where I turn, everyone is trying to kill me."

"Not everyone," said Sam, smiling. Colby smiled back at him.

When Sam turned away, Colby had a worried look on his face. Sam was truly the only person left that he could trust. If Sam broke that trust, it would break him, and Colby couldn't help but wonder if Davoroloff had planned it that way. Colby prayed he would never need to find out.

" They escaped, my lord," explained Beezlebub.

" That doesn't shock me," said Davorolof. " They're smart."

" With every moment we keep them alive, the closer they are to finding the ankh," said Beezlebub. " I want to rip them to shreds!"

" Patience Beezlebub," said Davorolof. " Your moment will come. We need to let them think they have a chance. After all, hope can be a dangerous thing. I'll meet you in an hour."

" Where?" asked Beezlebub.

Davorolof stopped in his tracks and turned to gaze at Beezlebub, smirking. 

" The City of Angels," he said.

Sam and Colby quickly approached the entrance to the cave. They both kneeled down to fill their backpacks with supplies and that's when Colby noticed Sam loading a gun into his backpack. The same gun Colby had seen him use in Davorolof's visions. Sam caught Colby looking and smiled at him.

" Just in case," said Sam.

Sam then picked up his backpack and slung it over his shoulder before making his way into the cave. Colby reluctantly followed behind him.

Sam and Colby ventured deep into the cave, the only source of light being the flashlight from their phones. They carefully made their way through, seeing all of the crystals covering the walls. All they needed to do was find one they could easily remove. Colby followed closely behind Sam as he led the way through the cave.

" Are you sure you know where you're going?" asked Colby.

" Of course I do," said Sam. " You trust me, don't you?"

" Yes, of course," said Colby.

He had said it so unsurely to himself but luckily Sam hadn't noticed, he just kept on walking.

The two of them continued, Sam rounded several corners and then he came to a dead end.

" No, no, this is wrong," said Sam. " The entrance is supposed to be here, I know it is."

" So what now?" asked Colby.

Sam looked around, studying the area and that's when he noticed all the fallen rocks and cracks.

" It collapsed onto the entrance," said Sam. " Here, help me move these rocks."

Sam and Colby began moving the rocks out of the way and there was an opening big enough for them to squeeze through. Sam went first and Colby went next. Colby jumped down and stood next to Sam, looking on in amazement. The cavern opened up into a bigger area and there were crystals everywhere. Most of them were wedged into the wall, but Sam saw one that looked loose enough to grab. He climbed up onto some rocks and reached for the crystal.

" Be careful Sam," said Colby, as he held the light up for Sam.

Sam was finally able to grab the crystal, twisting it out. He then jumped down beside Colby, smiling proudly.

"Got it," said Sam.

" Nice," said Colby. " Which way is the ankh?"

Sam put the crystal in his backpack. " Shouldn't be much further now," he said.

Sam was walking quickly through the rocky tunnels. Colby was following close behind when they suddenly both stopped in their tracks. It sounded as if someone had thrown a rock towards them. Suddenly, another rock fell from the ceiling of the cave. Soon, several rocks began to fall and that's when they realized it was collapsing. Colby quickly pushed Sam forward just as several rocks rained down. Colby stepped back, shielding his face from the dust as several rocks piled in front of him. His way was now blocked. Colby could hear Sam yelling from the other side.

" Colby? Are you there?" asked Sam.

" Yea, Sam, I'm here," said Colby. " Are you okay?"

" I'm okay. You?" asked Sam.

" I'm fine, but I can't get through," said Colby. " I'll need to find another way around. You go, find the ankh and hopefully we'll meet up halfway."

" I can't leave you Colby, you'll get lost here," said Sam.

" We don't have a choice Sam, we need to find it," said Colby. " I know you can do it. I trust you. Go!"

" Okay, be careful," said Sam. He turned and continued down the rocky tunnel.

Colby made his way back down the route they had come. He had noticed another entrance to somewhere on their way down the path, hopefully it led him back to Sam. Colby stepped through and was happy to see another tunnel going the same direction as Sam's. Colby was about to make his way down, but Davorolof appeared in front of him. Colby took out his demon knife. Holding it firmly.

" I'm sorry Colby, I can't let you continue," said Davorlof.

" Nice to know I'm getting close," said Colby. He then rushed towards Davorolof but the devil easily dodged.

Colby however, wasn't one to give up. He kept going and eventually he was able to outsmart the devil. Colby punched him square in the face as he smacked hard against the wall of the cave. Davorolof growled at Colby as raced towards him, throwing his hands around Colby's neck. Colby was short on breath but he wouldn't let this stop him. He was able to reach his gun and fired several bullets, all of them missing the devil as he teleported to different spots.

Sam stopped in his tracks and whipped around when he heard what sounded like gunshots. He looked down the tunnel behind him and quickly took out his gun, ready to fire as he heard footsteps coming down the tunnel. Suddenly, a figure rounded the corner. Colby threw his hands up.

" Woah dude, easy," said Colby.

Sam quickly lowered the gun. " I heard gunshots," said Sam. " What happened?"

" Davorolof happened," said Colby. " I took care of him for now. Are we close?"

" Yea," said Sam. " Shouldn't be much further."

Sam and Colby only had to walk a couple more minutes before they came to a sealed entrance.

" This has to be it," said Sam.

" Do you think it's really behind those doors?" asked Colby.

Sam could hear the doubt in his voice. He smiled at Colby. " I think there's a good chance," said Sam reassuringly.

" It's just the thought of being this close," said Colby. " What if it was all for nothing?"

" Then at least we'll know we tried, and we did it together," said Sam.

Colby smiled at him. " Yeah, together," said Colby.

" Ready?" asked Sam.

" Ready!" repeated Colby.

Sam and Colby worked together to move the giant rock out of the way. Both of them carefully crawled through the small entrance, leading to the other side and then hopped down. Sam stood there in disbelief as Colby stood beside them. Both of them looked at the several artifacts stuck in the wall of the caves, the ankh being one of them. Colby carefully walked up to it as Sam watched him. Colby stopped in front of it, reaching his hand but pulling it back in worry. Colby finally grabbed the base of the ankh that was sticking out of the wall, and he used all of his strength to pry it loose. With one last pull, Colby stumbled back as it came loose.

Colby sighed happily. " We did it," said Colby. " We really did it. Sam, quick, hand me the crystal!"

" Yea, sure," said Sam, " but first."

Colby suddenly heard a gun click behind him. He turned around and saw Sam's gun pointed straight at him.

"What are you doing, Sam?" asked Colby.

"What I should've done before," replied Sam, holding the gun tightly.

" You don't wanna do this," said Colby.

" I won't let you hurt anyone else," said Sam.

Sam then pulled the trigger and Colby went flying from the impact. He slammed hard against the wall of the cave and groaned as he looked up at Sam. The ankh flew from his hands. Sam walked over and picked up the ankh. He put it in his backpack and then pointed his gun back at Colby.

" Sam, why?" asked Colby.

" Oh please!," said Sam. " You know damn well why!"

Colby looked at Sam in shock and with hurt spread across his face. Sam moved closer to him, the gun still pointed.

" I know my best friend better than he knows himself," said Sam. " I think I'm smart enough to know when he's standing in front of me."

Colby suddenly laughed and his eyes turned back to their glossy black, revealing that Sam's hunch had been right. It was Beezlebub.

" What gave it away?" asked Beezlebub proudly.

" You almost had me fooled," said Sam. " Even the tattoos were spot on, but you see when you've been with someone for almost your entire life, you tend to notice the little things about them. For example, Colby always wears his Gucci ring on his right hand, and just an FYI, the lionhead is supposed to face the enemy."

Beezlebub laughed. " Well done Sammy Boy," he said. " Too bad it won't save you."

Beezlebub had tried to charge towards Sam, but he couldn't move. Beezlebub struggled and fought to get up, but he couldn't.

" What have you done?!" shouted Beezlebub.

" Devil's Trap carved into the bullet," said Sam. " Learned that one from a couple of friends."

Colby suddenly came rushing into the cavern. He looked at Sam and then looked at Beezlebub. He quickly realized what had happened. Colby sighed with relief, thankful that Davorolof had been tricking him.

" Damn, you sure took care of things," said Colby. " Well done!"

" Thanks," said Sam.

" Did you get it?" asked Colby.

" Yeah, I got it," said Sam.

Sam lowered his gun and both of them started to make their way out of the cave.

" You'll never win," said Beezlebub.

" Why is that?" asked Sam.

" You don't know as much as you think," said Beezlebub. " You think the ankh works anywhere? You won't make it."

Colby walked over to the demon prince and crouched to his level. Colby pressed hard on the bullet wound in Beelzebubs shoulder. The demon yelled in pain.

" Tell us what you know," said Colby.

" No," said Beezlebub wincing. " If I do I'll suffer a fate worse than death."

" I think you'll suffer either way," said Colby angrily as he pushed harder. The demon screamed louder.

" Colby?" asked Sam.

" It's under control Sam," said Colby.

Colby's thumb was covered in blood as the demon screamed in agony. Colby began reciting an exorcism and Beezlebubs eyes went wide.

" Ahhhhh Evergreen Cemetery!" shouted Beezlebub. " It only works on sacred ground, that's where you need to go."

Colby pushed harder. " Keep going," he said.

" There's an altar deep in the cemetery, just follow the path from the entrance and you'll find it," said Beezlebub as he screamed in pain.

Colby tore his hand away." Thanks for the tip," said Colby.

Suddenly, the cave floor began to rumble. Several rocks began to fall again and Sam and Colby knew the cave was on the brink of collapsing.

Colby then stood up and quickly crawled through the entrance, Sam looked once more at the demon struggling on the floor of the cave before following Colby. Beezlebub watched as the cave began collapsing around him.

" You're dead Brock!" shouted Beezlebub. " You and Golbach, dead! You fucking hear me! I'll fucking rip you limb by limb!"

Sam and Colby drowned out the screams and taunts from Beezlebub as they quickly made their way out of the cave. Sam and Colby had just reached the main entrance, stepping out into the night as several rocks came down, sealing the entrance.

Both of them stopped to catch their breath. Colby then looked over at Sam and smiled. Sam caught his gaze.

" What?" asked Sam.

" I never doubted you for a second," said Colby.

Sam smiled. " Are you ready to end this?" he asked.

" You have no idea," said Colby.

Both boys quickly made their way to Evergreen Cemetery. They ventured deep into the graveyard until they found the altar that Beezlebub had mentioned. Sam placed the crystal on the altar and then Colby took out the ankh. He was about to set it down when he heard Sam groan in pain.

"Sam, what's wrong?" asked Colby.

" Fuck, I have a massive headache," said Sam. He then screamed as he hunched over in pain, falling to the ground, his hand flying to his forehead.

" Sam," said Colby. " Sam, talk to me man."

" Ahhh it hurts Colby," said Sam, teeth clenched.

Suddenly, Colby started to feel it as well. The searing pain in his head. He fell to his knees on the other side of the altar. The ankh falling from his hands. Both boys were wincing in pain.

Colby heard an evil laugh in front of him. Davorolof and a newly freed Beezlebub walked up to them. Beezlebub had his hand outstretched towards them. Clearly he was the one causing the headaches. Colby looked towards Sam as Beezlebub walked closer to him.

"Let him go," winced Colby.

Beezlebub kept Sam and Colby at bay while Davorolof walked over to the altar and picked up the ankh and the crystal, crushing them both in his grip.

" No!" yelled Colby.

" I told you how this was going to go, Colby," said Davorolof. " I'm afraid our story ends here."

" Now?" asked Beezlebub.

Davorolof looked over to Beezlebub. " Now," he replied.

Beezlebub marched over to Colby and grabbed him by the neck slamming him against the door of a mausoleum. Colby gasped for air as Beezlebub squeezed harder.

" I have waited a long time for this," said Beezlebub.

" Colby!" shouted Sam, as he attempted to crawl over to Colby.

Davorolof suddenly gripped Sam by his hair, lifting him up and wrapping an arm around Sam's neck.

"Let go of me!" shouted Sam.

Davorolof brought Sam over to where Beezlebub had Colby pinned. Colby glanced to the side of him, locking eyes with Sam. Beezlebub then took out the Soul Killer and clicked the gun.

"You see this right here," said Beezlebub. "This is the Soul Killer. It's a gun that destroys souls, but it also kills the person in the process," explained Beezlebub. " We've been saving it up, for the perfect moment. You see, there's only one bullet, so that leaves me with a very interesting choice."

Beezlebub placed the barrel of the gun against Colby's cheek. " I bet this scares you, doesn't it?," said Beezlebub. "Knowing I could kill you instantly." He looked at Colby curiously, tilting his head slightly as he laughed. " No, you're not afraid of death, but I know what you are afraid of."

Beezlebub then pivoted the gun towards Sam. Colby struggled even more, panicking as he looked over to Sam.

Beezlebub tightened his grip on Colby's neck, as he struggled to get loose. " You're always the hero Colby," explained Beezlebub. "I admire that about you, but you see every hero has a weakness. Something or someone that they're afraid to lose."

It was moments like this where Colby had regretted giving up his Dark Prince. He truly was weak without him. Afterall, what power did he, a human, have over demon princes and devils?

"You know how I know you're scared?" asked Beezlebub. "I see the way your pupils dilate when you see someone you love in danger. The way you tensed up. The way your heart suddenly started racing when I shifted the position of the gun. That's how I know you're scared."

Colby clenched his teeth as his air supply was being cut off. He kicked his feet underneath him, but he was far off the ground. Colby struggled but Beezlebub only tightened his grip.

" Oh Colby," said Beezlebub. " I'm doing you a favor. We could've just commanded you to kill Sam yourself, but I wanted to see the hope and happiness drain from your eyes. I want you to suffer, like I did. Like we all did when you decided to betray us. I wonder if you'll be able to feel Sam's life force leave his body. I hope it hurts."

Colby fought, as hard as he could, glancing back and forth from Sam to Beezlebub.

"You're going to regret ever leaving me back there," said Beezlebub.

Suddenly the sound of another gun clicked behind Beezlebub.

" Hey, Assbutts!" said Castiel.

Both demons whipped around to see Sam, Dean and Castiel with their guns pointed. The hunters had several other weapons as well. They fired their guns just as both demons evaporated. Sam and Colby were both instantly dropped. The brothers lowered their weapons. Colby stopped to catch his breath and then rushed over to Sam, helping him up and grabbing him by the shoulders, scanning him all over before turning to the brothers.

" You guys okay?" asked Sam Winchester.

" Yea," said Sam G. " Thanks for the save."

" How did you guys know where to find us?" asked Colby.

" We're not stupid," said Dean. " We knew you'd find the ankh."

" But we didn't call you," said Colby.

" You don't have too," said Sam W. " You guys are friends."

" Thanks," said Colby.

" What do we do now?" asked Sam. " The crystal and the ankh have been destroyed, I think our luck has run out."

" In this family, we've learned there's always another way," said Dean. " We'll find it."

" I wouldn't count on it," said Davorlof.

The demon along with Beezlebub had now returned with an army of demons and monsters who loathed Colby Brock. Sam and Colby knew they were outnumbered, even with the help of the brothers and Castiel.

Sam took out his demon knife and Colby took out his. Both boys were grasping them tightly. Colby looked over at Sam, who caught his gaze and nodded to him. Colby nodded back.

Davorolof grinned evilly at the boys and at the hunters before commanding his army to attack. If this is how they went down, they would go down fighting. Sam, Colby and the brothers all charged towards the devil and his army. Sam G had subdued as many demons and monsters as he could. The brothers and Castiel had been lured into a different part of the graveyard by several monsters. They knew these demons were trying to separate them, to outnumber them even more. Luckily, the brothers and Castiel knew how to take care of themselves.

Colby had taken care of all of his when he turned and saw Beezlebub. The anger and rage towards the demon prince was bent up inside Colby, and he so desperately needed to let it out. Colby raced over, leaping through the air and knocking Beezlebub to the ground. Both of them struggled.

" When I shoot Sam, I'll be sure to make him suffer, like I did when he shot me," said Beezlebub.

Colby took out his demon knife and brought it down towards Beezlebub. The demon prince grabbed his wrist, stopping it. Colby had tried to force it down.

" I'm gonna be a legend," said Beezlebub. " Knowing that I killed the famous Colby Brock, the hero everyone keeps talking about. I have to admit, it will be an honor to kill you."

" Keep dreaming, bitch!" said Colby.

The tip of Colby's blade was near Beezlebub's face, but the demon rolled over, pinning Colby beneath him. Colby's blade was now near his face and he was losing his grip when he saw Sam come up behind Beezelbub. Sam plunged his demon knife into the demon's back and Beezlebub screamed in agony. He stood up, and turned around, stumbling as he faced Sam.

" I'm gonna rip you to shreds," said Beezlebub and he limped quickly towards Sam, hurling him across the graveyard.

Colby had attempted to stand up and go help Sam, but he was suddenly knocked to the ground again. This time, Davorolof stood before him. Colby groaned as he steadied himself on all fours and looked up at the devil.

" Why can't you just leave us alone?" said Colby, weakly.

" You know why Colby," said Davorolof. " I think you've known for a while."

Davorolof punched Colby square in the face and Colby groaned in pain as he fell to the ground. He could feel the blood compiling in his mouth and he spit out a pile of it as Davorolof kept beating him.

" When were you gonna tell him, Colby?" asked Davorolof. " When were you gonna tell Sam that with every minute you spent away from him, you lost a piece of yourself little by little."

"Shut up!" shouted Colby.

" You feel it, don't you?" said Davorolof. " With every kill you make your soul gets closer to completely deteriorating and the urge to kill is becoming harder to control with every waking moment. That's why everyone wants him dead, Colby. Not just to make you suffer, but because with him gone, you can finally become the weapon you were always meant to be. Sam is your life, Colby. To destroy you, we need only to destroy him."

" No! No!," said Colby.

He stood up weakly and charged towards Davorolof, but he didn't get far. Just when Colby thought he had a chance, the devil would get the upper hand. Colby fell to his knees once again, exhausted from the fight. His body was shaking. Davorolof laughed and stepped up to him.

" Go ahead Colby!," said Davorolof. " Use that last piece of your soul to give into the rage! Finish me off. Be the hero!"

Colby was panting heavily as he glanced over to see Sam fighting several demons and Beezlebub standing behind him. Colby was weak but he looked back at Davorolof as he attempted to stand, his whole body shaking as he did. Once he was back on his feet, he stared the devil down before once again, shifting his gaze over to Sam.

Sam was confused when his best friend suddenly whipped him around and hugged him tightly in the middle of a battle. Sam however, happily accepted the hug. Sam's smile immediately disappeared when he had moved his hand further down Colby's back and the realization set in when Sam looked at his hand and saw the blood covering his fingers. Sam looked up from the hug to see Beezlebub pointing the Soul Killer at him. Colby had taken the bullet. The barrel of the gun smoked as the demon prince fell to the ground dead. Sam pulled away from Colby as the brunette clutched onto him, his breaths growing short from the bullet wound.

" Colby, what have you done?" asked Sam.

Colby smiled weakly at him. " I saved...my life," he replied.

Sam caught Colby in his arms as he fell and Sam laid him gently on the ground, cupping his head.

" COLBY!" shouted Sam.

Sam, Dean and Castiel stopped to catch their breath as they came running from their side of the graveyard, having taken care of all their demons. When they saw Sam on the ground next to Colby, they quickly rushed over.

" No! No! Colby, stay with me!" said Sam.

" It's okay, Sam," choked Colby.

" No, don't say that stop," said Sam. Then Sam's eyes lit up. He turned to Castiel who was standing behind him. " Castiel, transfer his soul back, now!"

" No, Castiel, don't," said Colby.

" Colby, if we don't do it you'll die!" said Sam.

" And if we do, you'll die," said Colby. " Sam, please. It's time."

" No, it's not," cried Sam. " Shut up."

Colby smiled weakly at Sam. " I can feel my soul slipping," said Colby. " I need to say this before it's gone completely. I'm sorry. For hurting you. For everything."

" It's okay, I forgive you," said Sam, as the tears streamed down his face. " I'll always forgive you."

" If I do somehow make it to heaven, I'll be sure to thank God for giving me you," said Colby.

" Stop talking to me like you're saying Goodbye," cried Sam. " You can't leave Colby! I love you!"

" I love you more," said Colby.

Sam waited for something, anything to happen, but Colby's breaths were growing short. Love had worked before, it had saved them countless times. Why wasn't it working now? Suddenly, they all heard an evil laugh behind them.

" You fool," said Davorolof, getting slowly to his feet. " His soul has been completely destroyed. There's nothing left! Your love alone isn't enough to save him, Sam. Not this time. Even if he had time, he would need thousands of people."

Sam quickly looked back to Colby. Seeing the black veins crawling up his pale skin as his life force slipped away.

Suddenly, Sam's cell phone flickered, alerting him to a notification. Sam ignored it, until several flickers started coming through.

" What is that infernal sound?" asked Davorolof angrily.

Sam took his phone out of his pocket and watched as thousands of Twitter notifications came through. They were all fan replies to his previous tweet.

@SamGolbach we too; very much love Colby Brock!

@ColbyBrock, if you see this I love you.

@ColbyBrock We love you!

@SamGolbach I will never pass up an opportunity to express my love for @ColbyBrock!

@ColbyBrock I will always love you!

@ColbyBrock You are so loved!

Sam had to drop his phone as it lit up and buzzed uncontrollably. Sam's phone began to shake as thousands of more replies to his tweet came through. All saying how much they loved him and Colby.

A young girl was sitting on her couch beside her friend. She was scrolling through her phone.

" Girl, did you see Sam's tweet?" she asked her friend.

The young girl sitting next to her looked at her friend's phone. " That's nice, I guess," her friend replied.

" Girl what do you mean?" she asked. " Their friendship is literally the cutest!" The young girl looked over at her friend. " You're not still mad about what happened at the mall, are you?"

" I don't know," her friend replied. " I just wanted a picture and he wasn't very nice to me."

" He was probably just having a bad day," explained her friend. " He's human, he makes mistakes. You still love him though, don't you?"

Her friend smiled widely. " Yes, I do," she said happily.

Colby's eyes shot open and his body suddenly lit up. His eyes were blown wide and he was surrounded by an angelic aura. His eyes were shining white. Colby stood up and turned towards Sam. He smiled lovingly at his best friend and Sam smiled back at him.

Colby felt powerful, almost reborn. Colby then turned slowly towards Davorolof who was shielding himself from the light. Colby raced towards the devil, who attempted to fight back, but Colby went at him with full force. He grabbed Davorolof by the collar of his jacket. Holding a death grip on the devil.

" Now Colby, don't be rash," said Davorolof.

The devil had a dagger hidden behind his back, and he brought it towards Colby, who stopped it mid air. Colby looked at it and then looked back to Davorolof. Colby stared into his soul pulling him close and looking him in the eyes.

" Love is, and always will be, the answer!" said Colby.

The aura around Colby suddenly became brighter. Davorolofs skin began to sear and the devil yelled out as he bursted into a million little particles. A giant wave of light from Colby spread over the graveyard, knocking out every demon and monster that was left. Sam, The Winchesters and Castiel had all been shielding their eyes, but suddenly everything stopped. Colby stood still at the spot where he had killed Davorolof. He was back to normal, standing with his back turned to all four of them.

Sam carefully approached him. " Colby?" asked Sam. " Are you okay?"

Colby quickly turned around and locked eyes with Sam. He quickly rushed to him and pulled him into a loving hug. Sam could no longer hold back the tears as he hugged his best friend.

" You did it!" said Sam.

" We did it!" said Colby.

The brothers and Castiel walked up to both of them. Castiel scanned Colby all over.

" I don't believe it," said Castiel. " His soul has been completely restored. It's as good as new. I've never seen anything like it."

" In the end, it all comes down to love," said Sam G.

Colby walked over to where Beezlebubs body had been. The Soul Killer gun was on the ground. Colby picked it up. He had tried to destroy it but it wouldn't break.

" It can't be destroyed," said Sam W. " We thought about that too."

" So, what should we do with it?" asked Colby.

" We'll take it," said Dean. " Keep it scored away."

" It's harmless," said Sam. " They used the only bullet."

" I'm not taking any chances," said Dean. He then threw the gun in the back of the Impala.

" Thank you guys," said Colby. " For everything."

" Don't thank us, thank your fans," said Dean.

" The answer was right in front of us the whole time," said Sam. " It always has been."

" And it always will be," said Colby. " As long as we have each other."

" And as long as we have them," said Sam " They saved us, and you saved me. Thank you."

Colby smiled at him. " You don't need to worry," said Colby. " I'll protect you. I'll always protect you."

"Thanks," said Sam. " Right back at ya."

Once the Winchesters and Castiel made sure everything was actually back to normal and tied up all the loose ends, they said goodbye to the boys and headed on their way. Sam and Colby went back to their house in Vegas. When Colby stepped into the doorway, he felt different, a good different, as if all of his problems were finally over. Colby took in a huge breath and let it out slowly. He looked around the house as Sam came up next to him and smiled as he placed his hand on Colby's shoulder. Colby smiled back. He was finally free.

The End.

The End?

????????

Naomi sat in her cell. She had just fallen asleep when a bunch of noise caught her attention, waking her up. Several inmates had woken up. Naomi slowly got up and looked out through the bars of her cell and stumbled back as a prison guard fell dead in front of her. A woman holding a gun was surrounded by several men, and she unlocked the cell, stepping into it and lowering the gun.

" You must be Naomi," she said.

" Yes, sorry, who are you?" asked Naomi. " How do you know who I am?"

" We have mutual friends," said the woman. " Or mutual enemies, you could say. The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

" What is this all about?" asked Naomi.

" You and I have a common purpose," said the woman. " We both want Colby Brock and Sam Golbach to suffer a fate worse than death."

" How do you know about them?" asked Naomi.

" We have a history," explained the woman. "They're stronger together. Stopping them alone hasn't been working, so I figured, why not take a page right from their book,work together."

" How do I know I can trust you?" asked Naomi.

" I'm busting you out of here, aren't I?" said the woman.

Naomi thought for a moment as the woman held her hand out for Naomi to shake.

" What do you say?" asked the woman. " Partners?"

Naomi smiled as she took the woman's hand, shaking it happily. The woman then turned back to the cell entrance and stepped out, holding her gun and making sure the coast was clear.

" We need to hurry," said the woman. " C'mon, let's go."

" I'm sorry," said Naomi. " What did you say your name was?"

The woman turned back to Naomi and smiled. " Sierra," she replied. " Sierra Clayborn."

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 10.5K 57
« Plus personne n'aura la capacité de me blesser, plus personne n'en aura le pouvoir. » Vivre seule, être indépendante et ne jamais baisser sa garde...
48.8K 738 54
Tu es tp tn, une jeune femme de 18 ans portant le poids d'un passé douloureux, dont les cicatrices refont surface. Lorsque tu rencontres Inoxtag, tou...
211K 6.9K 61
Ils ne sont que deux inconnus, mais un soir de Saint Valentin ils vont se retrouver coincés ensemble dans un ascenseur. Mais l'histoire ne s'arrête p...
385K 20.6K 193
J'ai eu besoin d'un 3eme tome,j'assume pas.