FARMEED: "Humsafar❤️✨

De fanfictionxlove

Enemies to Lovers🫶 But What if fire meets fire?? Another Farmeed plot with the same cast.. Mai multe

"Prologue"
"Episode 01"
"Episode 03"
"Episode 04"
"Episode 05"
"Episode 06"
"Episode 07"
"Episode 08"
"Episode 09"
"Episode 10"
"Episode 11"
"Episode 12"
"Episode 13"
"Episode 14"
"Episode 15"
"Episode 16"
"Episode 17"
"Episode 18"
"Episode 19"
"Episode 20"
"Episode 21"
"Episode 22"
"Prologue"

"Episode 02"

321 28 17
De fanfictionxlove

Now, they both were sit together on the couch. Umeed and Farjaad were not reacting, they were not smiling. They both were not accepted that they are married. Everyone congratulated them and they were pretending to be very happy. They were just trying to behaved normal.

"Ye sab tumhari wajah se horaha hai" Farjaad whispered and gulped.

"Ap na mere moo mat lagiye ga, mein wese hi bht gusse mein hun" Umeed replied irritatingly, in the same tone.

"Achaa, to chinti ke bhi par nikal aye" Farjaad taunted at her.

"Ye chinti na apka jeena haram kardegi" Umeed warned him annoying.

Mimi and Haya joined them quickly.

"Bhai, ap log lar kyu rahe hain?" Mimi asked, tried to consoled them.

"Haya, Mimi, mujhe is gharyal ke sath rukhsati nahi karni" Umeed said furiously, took a decision.

"Umeed, kya kehrahi ho, log dekh rahe hain" Haya said, tried to controlled her.

"Han, to mein konsa mara jaraha hun tumse rukhsati karne ke liye" Farjaad replied annoyingly.

"Bhai, please ap log baad mein lar lijiye ga, abhi ap dono chup hojaye" Mimi pleaded.

Umeed controlled her anger, she was not in her senses. Farjaad glared at her, rolled his eyes. His heart was burning.

Sameer came there, joined them.

"Kathe angrez, ye sab tumhari manhosiyat ki wajah se horaha hai" Umeed frustrated on him.

"Meinay kya kia hai?" Sameer asked innocently.

"Agar tum pehle shaadi karlete to meri musibat hal hojati" Umeed replied irritatingly.

"Sameer beta, apki bhen ka dimag dheela hai, just ignore" Farjaad interuppted.

Umeed ignored his compliment, rolled her eyes and controlled herself.

*************

The rukhsati was done emotionally, Umeed reached in her new home, entered in the room along with Mimi. She was quickly removed her long dupatta, throw on the bed.

"Umeed, tum atleast bhai ka to wait karlo" Mimi said shockingly.

"Meri baat suno, tumhara bhai na mere hathon se bach jaiye wo bari baat hai" Umeed said in harsh tone.

"Wese Farjaad bhai, itne bure bhi nahi hain" Mimi smiled and took a side of his brother.

"Moo se aag nikalne wala dragon, gharyal, valcano, changez khan hai tumhara bhai" Umeed burst into anger.

Farjaad entered in the room while hanging his coat in his hands, he heard all of her compliments and looked at her angrily.

"Apka apne bare mein kya khayal hai?" Farjaad said in heavy voice.

"Han, mein to sab se zyada haseen, khubsorat aur" Umeed was replying but he interuppted, "aur sab se bewakoof larki hun"

"Ap dono ab ek dusre ka sar bhi phar den to mujhe masla nahi hai, good night" Mimi said instantly, walked out from there.

Umeed walked towards the cupboard and took out her night suit, she walked towards the washroom and about to entered but he stopped her.

"Pehle fresh hone mein jaonga" Farjaad ordered.

"Is Shaadi se sab se zyada nuqsan mera hua hai" Umeed replied, rolled her eyes.

"Jo bhi hai, ye mera room hai" Farjaad said furiously.

"Aur ab se ye mera bhi room hai" Umeed replied in the same tone.

"Tum bht hi koi batameez aur bht hi immature larki ho" Farjaad gupled annoyingly.

"Is mein koi shak nahi hai" Umeed replied confidently.

She lightly pushed him and entered in the washroom, Farjaad gritted his teeth and desperately sat on the bed.

***********

Umeed came outside the washroom, looked at Farjaad who was sitting on the bed, he was engaged in his laptop. She sat on another side of the bed, looked at him with wierd face.

"Ye wohi laptop hai na jisko meinay phenk dia tha" Umeed giggled, taunted at him.

Farjaad looked at her with deadly glance, Umeed controlled her smile.

"Aur apko shayad ye bhi yaad hoga ke apki is bewakoofi ki wajah se Pasha uncle ne apko insult kia tha" Farjaad replied softly.

Umeed made a weird face, rolled her eyes. Her blood was boiled like a lava.

"Kabhi kabhi insaan ko machine se nikal insaan banjana chaiye, lekin kher iske liye insaan hona bhi zarori hai" Umeed scoffed and lightly chuckled.

Farjaad red line was crossed, he looked at her with dead glance, "tumhare kehne ka kya matlab hai?" He asked in heavy tone.

"Matlab ye ke ap insaan kam, jinn zyada lagte hain"

"Baat suno, tum bhi kisi churail se kam nahi ho" Farjaad annoyed.

"Ye attitude aur bharam baazi kisi aur dekhaiye ga, mein na ap se mar kar bhi impress nahi hongi" Umeed said confidently.

"Ohoo, mujh se har samjhdar insaan impress hojata hai, tumhare jesi bewakoof larki ke pass akal hogi to ise heere ki qadar hogi na" Farjaad directly praised himself.

"Heera? Apke jitni age mein to logo ke teen bache hojate hain, yahan to mamla hi kuch aur hai" Umeed mocked and chuckled.

Farjaad closed his eyes and controlled her temper, "tumhari jitni age mein log kafi had tak mature hojate hain lekin yahan to tumhari physiological problem hai jo khatam hone ka naam nahi lerahi" he replied furiously.

"Ap honge mental" Umeed shouted.

Farjaad fastly closed his laptop while rolling his eyes, he took the blanket and laid down. Umeed turned off the lamp, tried to snatched the blanket. Farjaad turned his poster, she also turned her poster and they both fell asleep.

************

The morning view was absolutely breathtaking. The sky was painted in beautiful hues of orange and pink, and the sun slowly rises, casting a warm glow over everything. It was such a peaceful and serene time of the day.

Farjaad woked up while rubbing his eyes, he even didn't looked at Umeed and directly went for freshen up. He came outside the washroom in his jogging suit, he delibatery removed the curtains from the window. The sun rays fell on Umeed's face, he was trying to teased her.

"Yaar, ye window band karo" Umeed mumbled.

"Mere sath rehna hai to jaldi uthna parega" Farjaad said strictly, tried to test her patience.

Umeed got annoyed, she woked up annoyingly.

"Ye jo mere sath karahe hain na, yaad rakhiye ga, mein apko chorongi nahi" Umeed threated him.

"Kisi bhool mein mat rehna Umeed Pasha" Farjaad replied and smirked sarcastically.

She ignored him, again covered herself with the blanket and laid down. He got irritated and upset by her behaviour, he opened the fan and walked out from the room.

Umeed again annoyingly sat on the bed, "Farjaad" she shouted at him.

She fakely cried, stood up from the bed and turned off the fan. Without wasting time, She went for freshen up.

************

Umeed was getting ready infront of the mirror. She was already dressed in simple white outfit, looking elegant and beautiful. She was relaxingly and smilingly applying the makeup.

Farjaad entered in the room, looked at her shockingly. He sat on the bed and removed his shoes.

"Kher, insaan ko itna bhi kharoos nahi hona chaiye"

Umeed mocked while brushing her hairs, Farjaad fakely smiled, looked at her.

"Apko pata hai, ke apko ilaj ki sakht zarorat hai"

"Han, lekin apka to ilaj hi nahi hai" Umeed replied instantly, he remained quiet and rolled his eyes.

"Tumse behas karna bekar hai" Farjaad stated.

They both were not wanted to talk with each other but Umeed was constantly teasing him, she wanted to upset him and Farjaad was also trying to took revenge, he had no any words to taunted at her but Umeed was master mind in passing comments.

Farjaad was also ready for his office, he was dressed in white shirt along with coat and contrasted with dress paint. Umeed looked at him but didn't said anything, she didn't asked anything. She was just using her phone while sitting on the couch. Farjaad got completely ready and turned around.

"Neeche chalkar apni zubaan par tala laga kar rakhna" Farjaad said strictly.

Umeed glared at him and rolled her eyes, "mere moo se hamesha phool baraste hain lekin ap hamesha baton ke zariye moo se aag nikalte hain" she replied and again made him annoyed.

Farjaad was about to answered but Umeed walked out from the room. He closed his eyes and breath deeply, controlled his frustration and walked behind her.

*****************

Bahadur Family were already taking breakfast, they both came there. Both respectfully and lovingly greeted Niggo Jee and Shujaat Khan. Mimi smiled towards her, did a side hugged with Umeed.

Farjaad and Umeed took their seats, sat beside each other.

"Farjaad, tum office jaoge?" Niggo Jee asked surprisely.

"Jee maa, wo urgent meeting hai" Farjaad replied softly.

"Matlab, kal hi tumhari shaadi hui hai aur tum ho ke aj hi office jarahe ho" Shujaat complained.

"Baba, koi baat nahi, kaam zyada zarori hai agar ye jane chahte hain to jane den na" Umeed interuppted meekly.

Farjaad was shocked to saw her dramatic side, "jangli billi, mujhe meo" he thought in his mind.

"Acha hai jaldi office jaiye taake meri zindagi mein thore se time ka sukoon ajaye" Umeed smiled, thought in her mind.

"Baba, wese Umeed bhi Pasha house jane ka kehrahi thi" Farjaad said, tried to trapped her.

Umeed rolled her eyes but looked at him smilingly, "nahi, wo baba ka phone aya tha, wo kehrahe the ke wo khud ajaingay" she said meekly, again made him speechless.

Farjaad blood boiled like a lava, he controlled his frustration and pretending to be normal.

They had their breakfast and Farjaad leaves for his office.

****************

Umeed and Mimi were walking and laughing in the lawn, they both were enjoying the weather and remembering their old memories. Mimi always wanted to closed with Umeed.

"Umeed, tum bhi na bhai se muqabla karne mein koi kasar nahi chorti ho" Mimi whined.

"Tumhara bhai bhi to mujhe tang karta rehta hai" Umeed replied annoyingly.

"Aree, tum ignore karna seekho, bhai bht ache hain" Mimi tried to explained her and praised Farjaad.

"Ache, tumhara bhai moo se aag nikalne wala dragon hai" Umeed said furiously.

"Wese, tum to bht sukoon mein hogi, bhai office jo chale gaye" Mimi said teasingly.

"Han, ghar mein sukoon aya hua hai" Umeed said and chuckled.

Mimi shook her head jokingly, she was enjoying their bunters since their first meeting. Mimi wanted to closed with her, she shares her closed bond with Umeed. That's why, she was wholeheartly happy with this wedding.

Whearas, Umeed was just satisfied because of Mimi. She knows that Mimi was always supported and loved her. She was her sister from another mother and always loved her. Mimi was not just her best friend, she was the only one except Haya who shares her each secret.

***************

"To Be Continued🫶"

Tell me, how is this. By the way, tomorrow will your writer's birthdayy...!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

269K 27.2K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
2.9K 197 8
A collection of short stories ❤️
19.7K 1K 19
| #𝟏 | 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐬 | " 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆. "
33K 1.5K 32
Dedicated to Yumhaj❤️ Wahaj Ali and Yumna Zaidi