Dalliance- [Max Verstappen]

By WHIFF99

It was supposed to be a one-night stand but turned into an affair and so much more. A story in which two peop... More

[ P R O L O G U E ]
[ O N E ]
[ T W O ]
[ T H R E E]
[ F O U R ]
[ F I V E ]
[ S I X ]
[ S E V E N ]
[ E I G H T ]
[ N I N E ]
[ T E N ]
[ E L E V E N ]
[ T W E L V E ]
[ T H I R T E E N ]
[ F O U R T E E N ]
[ F I F T E E N ]
[ S I X T E E N ]
[ S E V E N T E E N ]
[ E I G H T E E N ]
[ N I N E T E E N ]
[ T W E N T Y ]
[ T W E N T Y - O N E ]
[ T W E N T Y - T W O ]
[ T W E N T Y - T H R E E ]
[ T W E N T Y - F O U R ]
[ T W E N T Y - F I V E ]
[ T W E N T Y - S I X ]
[ T W E N T Y - S E V E N ]
[ T W E N T Y - E I G H T ]
[ T W E N T Y - N I N E ]
[ T H I R T Y ]
[ T H I R T Y - T W O ]
[ T H I R T Y - T H R E E ]
[ T H I R T Y - F O U R ]

[ T H I R T Y - O N E]

1.7K 88 25
By WHIFF99

Saturday starts with a strong training session for RedBull with their drivers coming first and second giving them a good feeling for the upcoming qualifying. The weather is still not the warmest and it probably is going to be difficult for the drivers to warm up the tires to the desired temperature in the short amount of time they will have during qualifying.

The paddock is even more crowded than Daisy already experienced before, and she is sure she has seen more celebrities than she was even able to recognize.

Before qualifying the drivers need to get the last round of interviews done, but luckily they manage to get them done quickly, helping Max and Checo to catch a deserved break before they have to be in their best shape to get the perfect time on track. RedBull is confident that both drivers will come easily through Q1 and Q2 and they may even expecting them to do well in the final qualifying segment. Right now, Daisy is sitting in the open space of the RedBull hospitality and is eating a delicious cake she couldn't walk past when she was searching for a snack.

"Hi." Of course, it is Max who joins her when she is alone and slowly she thinks it isn't just a coincidence that he is around when she is not in the company of anyone else. But she just smiles and greets him back. "Hey."

"Can I sit down with you?" Max asks with a tilt of his head and Daisy has to laugh softly at his question.

"I can't stop you from it anyway." She manages to say, getting a cheeky grin in return, before Max says, "That might be the truth." and sits down. Placing his plate with a snack, which is obviously much healthier than Daisy's, in front of him.

It is silent between them for a bit, both eating their food, before Max speaks up again. "Enjoying that cake?" He asks when a soft sigh has left Daisy's lips after taking another piece of the cake.

"Looked way too good to not take it." She explains and gets a soft smile in return. Just when she wants to offer him a bite, another person comes close and rips them out of their little bubble.

"Want a tea as well Daisy?" Claire asks and a shiver runs down Daisy's spine. She feels so much anger towards her coworker, but she can't say anything to reveal that she is pregnant. Because of the goddamn tea, she is never going to touch again.

"No thank you, Claire." Daisy politely smiles, not even realising that Claire's smile gets a little less because she has to concentrate on not ramming her fork into Claire's body to get rid of all of her negative feelings. Claire simply steps away and Daisy feels much more relaxed immediately.

"Since when do you refuse to drink tea?" Max asks, even though Daisy suddenly drinking tea confused him even more than her now refusing it after seeming to like it.

Daisy hesitates, knowing she has to tell him the truth in the next couple of days since everything else would be unfair towards him, but right before qualifying is not the right time, so she just shrugs her shoulder, muttering a "Since now." and Max has to accept her answer even though he raises his eyebrow for a second, because of her strange behaviour.

They finish their snack in silence, but not a particularly bad one. Daisy likes the company of Max and since he asked to sit with her, he probably doesn't mind it either. After that Max has to get himself ready for Qualifying and Daisy decides to go over to the garage already. Sit down with Vicky to chat for a bit, while it gets more and more crowded since everyone wants to see how the boys do in Qualifying.

It gets loud in the garage when they start the cars and Daisy crosses her fingers for the boys in the car with the bull. As expected they both don't have any struggle to go through to Q2, Max setting the fastest time while Checo is comfortable in P6. The short break between the two qualifying segments is used for some small adjustments before the boys are sent back on the track. Q2 goes by smoothly as well, with Max topping the timesheet again and Checo needing to step up his game in the last segment with being in P8 right now.

Daisy hopes that Max will be able to get pole position after doing so well in both first qualifying segments. She knows he is always hard to himself and with being first he doesn't have much to be unhappy with. He starts off strong, dominating in front of the Ferraris, but then, suddenly, Max sends his car into a spin, letting groans erupt in the garage and Daisy sighs in relief when the car seems to be totally fine. Unfortunately, because of this Max is only able to be the second fastest on the grid right behind Carlos Sainz with Checo being fourth

She would like to cheer Max up and tell him he did well nevertheless, but it seems like she can't meet up with him for the rest of the day. Only seeing a glimpse of him being busy with interviews or going to the debrief.

The day ends with Daisy in bed deciding that she will talk with Max after the race. Trying to ask him if they could talk and slowly reveal the pregnancy to him. Her heart races with fear of how he will react because of his short temper, but she tries to calm herself down. Everything is going to be fine. She repeats this sentence so many times that she slowly starts to believe it before finally drifting into a deep sleep.

On Sunday everyone is anticipating an eventful race, but after just the first corner some regret their excitement for some carbon pieces breaking in feisty battles. Daisy only manages to mutter out an "Oh god." when she sees one of the cars tumbling through the gravel before flying over the tire barrier and hitting the fence behind it.

The Garage, which previously was filled with cheers because Max managed to get passed Sainz directly at the start, is silent now, waiting for a sign that the driver is fine while the Red Flag is shown on screen. Daisy doesn't even realise that her fingers are shaking until Vicky puts a comforting arm around her shoulders.

"Don't worry, the cars are safe." Vicky tries to reassure Daisy that everything is fine and she slowly nods. The cars might be safe, but Daissy just realised how quickly everything could end. How just one crash could turn things in a horrible direction and this only makes her decision to tell Max about her pregnancy even more important. Tell him after the race before anything might happen to him.

It takes some time until the track is cleared again, Daisy lets out a relieved breath when they show the driver is fine, but she doesn't feel ready to watch the rest of the race. Still, she kind of needs to stay in the garage and just hides her shaking hands in the pockets of her jacket.

The race starts again, Max loses his position to Carlos Sainz and needs to battle against the second Ferrari on track for a bit to hold his second place. After he manages to get some distance between him and Leclerc, Max begins to chase Sainz who suddenly goes off track making it easy for Max to go by and be in first place again. Daisy slowly starts to relax again, knowing it is probably not healthy to stress so much about a race.

Just when she thinks she can fully relax Max's car is suddenly starting to get slower. "Please don't." Daisy silently pleads to the car. If it breaks down Max will be furious, the team devastated and the day of many young fans ruined. They call him to box and Daisy can see that they check the car but send him out again.

"Critical damage to the car, but safe to continue." Daisy can hear someone say and shakes her head. How could it be safe to continue a high-speed race with a critically damaged car? But she is not the one to make such a decision, so she has to stay quiet. Observing how Max drops to P9 and fights with the Haas of Mick Schumacher who probably enjoys that battle. Daisy slightly every time Max's car stirs a bit on track and she just hopes for this race to finally end.

The battle for the podium is a rather exciting one, Checo being in for one of the trophies and Carlos Sainz close to his first win, while Max just tries to bring some points home which he does manage in the end. Checo crossing the line in second makes the team cheer with joy while Max's seventh place is just damage limitation. Daisy knows that she will have a break now since Checo is going to be occupied by the podium ceremony for a bit, so she decides to the hospitality of the team.

There are not many people in here since most of them want to watch the podium and Daisy takes a deep breath, closing her eyes just for a moment, just to open them quickly when she feels a soft touch on her arm.

She wants to snap at the person, but when she sees Max's exhausted face her expressions soften. He looks like he could use a nap or a hug. Maybe both. Max looks at her for a moment and just when Daisy wants to speak up, he asks her a question.

"I know you are not at a hundred percent, but could you spare a few minutes for me?" Daisy bites on the inside of her cheek. He wants sex, definitely, probably to cool down his frustration and Daisy would usually have said yes, but in this situation?

"I..." Daisy starts but doesn't know what to say. She can't just hook up with him, or? Plus she still has to return to Checo and Alec in a bit. Max fingers brush over hers and Daisy can feel her defence crumble.

"Please?" He mutters and Daisy sighs. How can he have so much control over her?

"Fine, you get five minutes." She says and Max nods, before connecting their fingers and leading Daisy to his driver's room. Daisy makes sure that the door is locked behind them so that no one will catch them while doing things they shouldn't do. Max turns her around, and carefully lets her back lean against the door, before leaning down, connecting their lips for a rather sweet kiss.

Daisy is surprised he isn't rough like she expected him to. She lets her hands glide over his fireproof shirt and feels his broad chest, but the pace stays slow. Max's hands cup her cheeks, continuing the soft kiss which makes Daisy's knees feel weaker and weaker with every second.

"You should speed this up, you know I need to go to Checo and Alec." Daisy manages to say when she needs to gasp for air. As much as she enjoys kissing Max like this she also knows they don't have that much time for a sweet make-out session.

Max kisses down her neck, saying something but Daisy only hears an inaudible mumble. She grabs Max's head to pull him away from her neck to look him in the eyes and ask him "What did you say?"

Max hesitates for a second before he admits. "I might told them you're not feeling well."

"Max!" Daisy exclaims and slaps his chest. This is unbelievable. He didn't tell them she didn't feel well just so that they could have sex. She doesn't even know how to feel properly about this. Anger, a bit of amusement, but when he smiles softly and says an "I am sorry?" She needs to laugh.

"You're not." He probably isn't sorry and he doesn't even try to hide it with the big smile now being on his lips. "This time I accept your apology, but Max this internship is really important for me." Daisy says and this is the truth. One time she can accept this, but she isn't going to be nice if he does this again.

"I know, I shouldn't have done this." Max sighs and lets his shoulders hang. Since she is excused anyway Daisy decides she gives him what he originally wanted. Pulling him down for a kiss, a heated one this one. Max is surprised at first, but then his arms are around her.

Together they stumble through the room, reaching their destination in the form of Max's physio bench where he lifts her up.

She wraps her legs around Max, pulling him closer while she rides up his fireproof shirt to get rid of it. Max helps her and while their lips are disconnected he takes off her shirt as well. Fingers gliding over each other skin impatiently now and Daisy is almost ashamed of how quickly she got aroused by this little make-out session. Before wasting any more time they undress each other, not sparring too much time with teasing and light touches, but starved to feel the other as close as possible. Max grabs a condom out of his backpack, rolling it over his length, before stepping back to Daisy.

Daisy looks up at Max, sees that his pupils are blown wide and he licks his lower lip before leaning down to kiss her again. She sighs in the kiss and starts to touch Max. Let her fingers glide down his chest, dig her nails slightly into his lower abdomen, making him growl until she reaches his length. Curling her fingers around it to lead it to her middle.

Max doesn't hesitate when they are connected, probably remembering his frustration and Daisy is giving him what he needs. He thrusts inside of her with a sharp movement of his hips and Daisy whimpers softly, feeling rather sensitive today. Max's fingers on her hips hold her in place while she wraps her legs around him, pulling him closer while he has picked up a hard rhythm.

This is just for lust and not for anything else, to get rid of frustration and just to think about something else for just a moment. Daisy buries her teeth in Max's shoulder, knowing she has to dampen her moans somehow and she can feel his fingers digging deeper into her skin in return. Probably leaving bruises, but it only fuels the lust.

She clenches around him, making him groan and she needs to feel his lips again. Pulling him down by the neck, getting a messy kiss, both panting for air, before connecting their lips again. Max movements are deep and Daisy feels on the verge of an orgasm, Max's name is on her lips, but she isn't allowed to say it out loud, so she puts her hand in front of her mouth when she orgasms around him.

He thrusts a couple of more times, before he keeps himself buried inside of Daisy, comes into the condom while they try to catch their breath again. Daisy's tights shake and she isn't sure when the last time was that her first orgasm was so powerful. Usually, it takes two or more to put her body in such a state but Max worked his magic on her again.

Carefully he pulls his length out, before cursing. "Fuck, you are bleeding!" Ripping Daisy out of her thoughts. She looks down to see some blood on the condom and her tight, but on the contrary of Max, she manages to stay calm.

"That's alright." Daisy says and Max shakes his head, grabbing a towel to dab the blood from her tights. "That can't be healthy Daisy, I take you to the doctor." He decides already grabbing their clothes, certain in his decision that Daisy will need medical attention, but she is sure she doesn't need that. At least not right now.

"Max..." She tries to get his attention, but he is trying to put his shirt on while at the same time rummaging for his shoes while Daisy still sits on the physio bench.

"Max!" Daisy says a bit louder and now he finally looks at her.

"What?"

"Calm down" Daisy tells him and he shakes his head in disbelief.

"How am I supposed to calm down? I probably hurt you just because I was so angry." He mutters, worried that this is his fault. Daisy stands up, closes the distance between them and takes his hand.

"This is just a little bit of blood and nothing to worry about." She tries to reassure him. Knowing that something like this can happen when having rough sex and it's usually nothing to worry about. Maybe it is with her being pregnant, but this is a thought she tries to push away.

"If you are not on your period you aren't supposed to bleed, so please let me take you to the doctor." Max pleads, lightly pressing her hand and Daisy hesitates. This is not how she wanted to start this conversation, but now she has to.

"Fine, but first we need to talk." She agrees to go to the doctor but first, she has to tell Max everything.

"Why?" He tilts his head, not understanding why Daisy's condition is to talk with him before he is allowed to take her to a doctor.

"I need to tell you something, but not here." Daisy mumbles, letting go of his hand while she is lowering her head. Heart racing in her chest, not feeling ready for the rest of the day.

"Daisy? What is going on?" Max asks nervous, having no clue why she is acting like this and Daisy already hates that she is going to destroy the band they have.

"Not here Max, please." She pleads and takes his hand again, seeing the emotions in his eyes switching from worried to confused and back to worried. And when he nods she knows the time of truth has come. 

_____

Next chapter Daisy has to tell Max everything. I wonder how he will react 👀

Sorry for the break, uni was a mess...Now I will enjoy some free days (:

Leave me your thoughts as an early christmas present (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 87.4K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." ✼...
716K 12.5K 69
"Did I really have a one night stand with the Netflix girl?"
67.4K 1.6K 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her the senior f1 journalist that he keeps avoiding and him; redbull's first driver that tries to ignore her »»----- ★ -----«« "Jus...
43.2K 872 26
❝i think i like you best when you're just with me and no one else.❞ formula one fanfic m...