✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

103

167 5 0
By prince05026

☆ 171. Chapter 103: Countdown to the opening of the store

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 103 Countdown

to Opening the Store During the renovation of the store, Lin Xingci also sent several silver tickets to An Yu one after another.

Is this that after the money is in place, the speed will increase?

Lin Xingci sighed in his heart, after having money to make ghosts grind, he still took people to the county, but this time in addition to the four people from his own family, he also brought Lin Yunian.

Lu Luo often sent milk to Lin Yunian during this time, and ate and drank at his house, but the relationship between the two has improved a lot because of Lu Luo's frequent meals.

When he knew that Lin Yunian was going to resign from the county with Lin Xing, he also proposed that he would follow, but unfortunately Lin Xingci ruthlessly refused.

Lu Luo was also working hard for himself, but unfortunately Lin Xingci did not relent, and directly refused.

After Lu Luo got Lin Xingci's answer, he squatted in the corner sadly and drew circles, and his mouth was also muttering: "No love, no love, a man forgets his friends!" Hearing

Lin Xingci raise his foot and kick Lu Luo's buttocks, Lin Xingci didn't use much strength, but Lu Luo made an expression of being kicked by Lin Xingci, and covered his ass with a snort: "Ah Ci, you are so ruthless, you actually treat me like this."

Lin Xingci ignored Lu Luo's exaggerated movements: "you, next time I will take you to see the store, and now go back to help Uncle and Auntie."

Lu Luo was just addicted, and he didn't really want to go with him, but he still didn't forget to cover his buttocks: "Okay, remember to bring me pastries when you come back." "

OK. Lin Xingci nodded.

After Lu Luo left, Lin Yunian simply cleaned up and followed Lin Xingci out.

It was the first time for Lin Yunian to sit in Lin Xingci's carriage, sitting nervously in the carriage and not knowing what to do, looking down at his washed white clothes, pursing his lips and feeling out of place here.

Lin Xingci also saw that Lin Yunian was uncomfortable, and took out an apple from the secret pavilion in the car and threw it to Lin Yunian: "Don't be nervous, it's just a tool for transportation."

Lin Yunian looked at

Lin Xingci and found that there was no other sympathy or other uncomfortable look in his eyes, while Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting next to him, closed his eyes and motionless as if he was asleep.

"Thank you. Lin Yunian took the apple.

Lin Xing smiled.

Fortunately, at that time, Xie Tingyuan didn't want Lin Xing to feel uncomfortable, and the carriage arranged was large enough, otherwise the three people outside would not be enough to sit.

Lin Yunian looked at the red apple in his hand and swallowed his saliva.

Lin Xingci: "Eat, taste the taste, if the taste is good, I can still sell it in the shop."

Lin Yunian also smiled: "Okay." The

speed of the carriage was very fast, and it didn't take long for Lin Xingci and them to arrive in the county, and An Yu was waiting for Lin Xingci at the agreed place early in the morning.

After Lin Xing quit the carriage, he thought that An Yu was coming over, but he didn't expect Wei Ziyi to come with him.

Wei Ziyi stood beside An Yu and looked at Lin Xingci.

"Now to see? Lin Xingci said.

An Yu nodded: "Yes."

Lin Xing bowed: "Let's go."

An Yu just took two steps and found that Lin Xingci had an extra person he didn't know: "This is?"

Lin Xingci glanced at An Yu's line of sight, and

Lin Yunian replied, "People who work together."

An Yu nodded, and had no doubts about what Lin Xingci said, because

An Yu knew that Lin Xingci was going to open more than one store, so it would be the same if there were a few more cooperations, he just needed to manage the stores he managed.

The group walked in the direction of the shop.

The first one I went to was the larger shop.

After this period of renovation, plus the money in place, the shop has been renovated very well. The vendor who should be setting up a stall outside the shop is also gone, and I don't know what An Yu and Wei Ziyi did to make this person willing to leave.

There are no small vendors outside, the shop looks a lot refreshing, and Lin Xingci on the first floor is specially used to buy skewers, skewers can be chosen by themselves, and the price will be cheap, which is used for ordinary people.

The second floor was supposed to be in the house, but Lin Xingci was specially asked to separate the first and second floors, the stairs on the second floor were designed by Lin Xingci outside, and the private room on the second floor was not let go by Lin Xingci, it was very beautiful, one by one, the privacy was very good, and the second floor was used to open a hot pot restaurant.

Lin Xingci took people around and nodded: "It's a good job, the places I didn't pay attention to are all arranged together."

An Yu smiled: "These small ideas are all Wei Ziyi's thoughts.

Lin Xingci was telling the truth, because there was not enough money when designing at that time, Lin Xingci missed a lot of small details when he drew the drawing, and the stairs on the second floor were carved hollow out, and there were flowers and plants that

Lin Xingci didn't know.

The door curtains are installed in the private room, and I have to say that Wei Ziyi still knows how to enjoy it.

Lin Xingci nodded with satisfaction: "Are the pots and chopsticks ready?" An

Yu: "The demand is large, and all major shops are hurrying, but the pot is about to be ready." "

Well, there's no hurry, and it's not time to open the door. Lin Xingci said and turned around and walked out: "I'll go and see the rest of the snack shop, when the things are complete, I will come over with the ingredients, you can promote it first, but if you want to publicize it, you must notify me first."

☆ 172. Chapter 103: Countdown to the opening of the store

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 103: Countdown

to Opening the Store "Okay." An Yu nodded.

"Wei Ziyi, you also prepare a little medicinal herbs for health preservation, wolfberries or something. Lin Xingci said to Wei Ziyi, not letting go of anyone who could be called.

Wei Ziyi thought that he would not be assigned anything when he came over, but he didn't expect to be caught by Lin Xingci in the end, but fortunately, it was not a difficult matter, so he also nodded and agreed.

The matter of this shop was almost settled, and Lin Xingci took Xie Tingyuan and left under An Yu's sight.

After Lin Yunian watched the whole process on the side, he also walked out behind him after Lin Xingci left, but his vision was a little complicated, when Lin Xingci told him about cooperation, he thought that he would only open a small shop, but he didn't expect it to be such a big shop.

When did Lin Xingci become so good? Lin Yunian didn't know, but he didn't feel any jealousy, but had the idea of redoubling his efforts.

After all, Lin Xingci was even more difficult than his current situation at that time, and he could live his life so well, and he would definitely be able to.

When Lin Xingci saw the renovated snack shop, the whole person was surprised, it was exactly the same as the indoor snack street he was looking at now, the difference was that each window was made of wood, with hollow carvings, and it looked unusually tall and high-grade.

Lin Xingci is embarrassed to use it to open a snack shop.

But I was stunned for a while and came back to my senses, and the store should be opened or opened.

Lin Xingci couldn't be more satisfied, feeling that as long as he found someone, he could immediately open for business.

"Well, pick a location you like. Lin Xingci looked at Lin Yunian with a smile.

Lin Yunian didn't expect that he could choose at will, so he swallowed his saliva and looked at Lin Xingci: "It's so big."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Each location is about the same size, but of the two locations where you open the window and see the street, one is the one I promised to give to my uncle and aunt, and you can choose the remaining one."

Listening to Lin Xingci's words, Lin Yunian was stunned and shook his head: "I want the one inside."

Lin Xingci looked in the direction of

Lin Yunian's finger and found that the location he chose was in a corner, which was not brilliant at all, even if someone came in, he would not see it immediately.

Lin Xingci shook his head: "That location is not good, if I want to choose it, the best location is in the window position on the other side, so that you can open it after the snack shop closes, but my suggestion is to go back and rest at night."

Lin Yunian didn't expect Lin Xingci to take the initiative to ask him to choose such a good position: "I...."

Lin Xingci squinted: "Don't think too much, the position is not given to anyone, it is better to give someone I am more familiar with."

Lin Yunian understood that

Lin Xingci was taking care of his own feelings, and recognized this benefit: "Okay, I will try my best to do a good job."

Lin Xingci didn't speak, but nodded with a smile.

Lin Xingci was very satisfied with the decoration of the snack shop, and he didn't need to change or add other things, but there was no one selling snacks inside, Lin Xingci thought about it and looked at Zhuye and said: "Help me find potential vendors here, let them come here, and only charge rent and others." Takeno

nodded seriously: "Understood."

Lin Xingci: "There are two shops at the door that are not rented, someone asks for them, and then leave two for me, and you can arrange the rest." Takeno

: "Okay. After

reading the shop, Lin Xingci brought a pastry to Lu Luo, and then went home with someone, but they left Zhuye behind and let him complete the task.

After returning to the village, before they went home, Lin Xingci gave Lin Yunian the pastries in his hand and asked him to bring things to Lu Luo, but he didn't go.

Lin Yunian didn't refuse, and now his relationship with Lu Luo is quite good, and it's not a big problem to send something.

Lin Xingci: "It's going to open for business in a few days, you can prepare your things in the next few days, and your rent will be paid as usual."

Lin Yunian: "No, I want to give you 10% of my income."

Lin Xingci shook his head: "No, I have collected the rent very much."

Lin Yunian insisted: "You taught me how to make milk tea and provided me with stores, these are what I deserve." The

two persisted for a while, but neither of them agreed first, and in the end, Xie Tingyuan couldn't stand it and took Lin Xingci away.

Leave a "yes" and leave.

Lin Yunian looked at the backs of the two pushing and shoving, and although Lin Xingci looked reluctant, his expression was happy.

Lin Yunian was a little envious of Lin Xingci for a while, and after staring at it for a while, he also retracted his gaze, now he just wants to make good money, and he must let himself live his own life like Lin Xingci.

As for what happened before, Lin Yunian regarded it as a dream, and after waking up, he was still the same Lin Yunian as before, no longer sentimental and unconfident.

On the other side, Lin Xingci patted Xie Tingyuan: "I haven't finished talking yet."

Xie Tingyuan stretched out his hand and pressed on Lin Xingci's head: "Lin Yunian is also a proud person, you need to give him a step."

Lin Xingci pursed his lips: "I know, but he is now..."

"Okay. Lin Xing shrugged his shoulders, stopped at this topic and didn't continue, and the two stepped on the shadow and went home together.

The author has something to say: ↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] The wolf is coming, [Tanmei] is almost successful! , [Tanmei] Cedar (cold and sick by x straight ball amnesia), [Tanmei] Hibiscus Tent, [Tanmei] I rely on force to show the entertainment industry [wear books] , [Tanmei] [HP] late return , [Tanmei] dear little fool, [Tanmei] the prince is also involuting today, [Tanmei] the demon king took off his little horns, [Tanmei] You don't know too much

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 18 7
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
566K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
133K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...