Transmigrated as a scumbag hu...

Von Z_0582

Ethan Wolford a retired soldier was lonely drinking inside of a random bar then he finds himself suddenly tra... Mehr

Chapter 1 (Arc 1)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46 Arc 2
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
announcement πŸ“’πŸ“’
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89 back to the system space again
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Announcement!!!πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“’
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
Chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111 Arc 3
chapter 112
chapter 114
chapter 115

chapter 113

305 16 9
Von Z_0582

The restaurant on the Independence state is built in a futuristic building and the food from all the planets can be found here. All the members of the second squad are gathered inside the restaurant and in the center of the crowd, Rowan is silent sitting with them.

"What's wrong?" The Alpha beside him said seeing the person he has feelings was sad.

Rowan looked up at him and just shook his head.

"What happened?" A handsome alpha with Blue hair asked.

"Captain someone bullied our sweetie pie."

The person who came is the captain of the second squad named Michael.

Michael sat down beside Carlo and gently said: "Rowan don't worry. My squad will always be on your side so if you need help you can always ask us."

As if he was comforted by his words, Rowan began to talk about the experience he had just had in the meeting room a while ago. At the end, he said with years: "Did I do something wrong? Especially now I angered lieutenant Colonel Ethan so will he hate me more?"

"Our sweetie pie is so cute and beautiful, how can someone dislike you? lieutenant colonel Wolford is just really that, he was strict to everyone but he held no grudges. Do you know last time he even......"

Michael, who knows his own subordinates, used his eyes to stop him from talking and then continued to gently appease Rowan: "Rowan, you are good at everything, as long as you work hard, you will be recognized by everyone so stop being sad, okay?"

"But..... but what if he doesn't let me go on any missions?"

"Our spaceship was led by our Commander and Ethan has no right to decide in anything especially against you." He gently said then he added: "Commander Kenji was close to you and do you know before, I have never seen him personally bring newcomers to do a high risk task."

"Really? But Akira will probably think that I am clumsy....." Rowan embarrassedly lowered his head and hid his shy appearance.

Michael smiled and patted Rowan's back: "In order to live up to the commander's expectations of you, you have to do a good job on your upcoming missions."

Rowan's sad appearance finally became happy so after that he said his goodbyes and went back to his room.

...............................

Desert planet is not a livable planet, it has hot weather and the whole planet is basically a desert.

There are no valuable minerals on it and even space storms will always break out from time to time.

Any normal human, has no interest in  such a place so it becomes a paradise for criminals.

The desert planet has a main capital called Desert city the main industry in the desert city is selling everything that is prohibited by the Human alliance can be found there.

The most famous and dangerous star bandit is the founder of all that auction house located in Dessert City.

The action started until it finally came to the finale. In a warm atmosphere, the host who was holding a box directly pressed something then a beautiful guitar appeared out of nowhere in front of everyone and said: "This guitar was created by the hero of the past humanity named Ethan Wolford as a gift for his wife named Yuki Smith." Then he added: "Until now this guitar was still alive even though decades has passed since the 20th century."

The front of the guitar has a vintage design with a quote of "Our souls entwined forever." The guitar was so beautiful that even after it was shown, no one had yet to take a bid.

Then the silence atmosphere was interrupted by a voice from the vip room with a changer voice that calmly said: "Fifteen million credits!"

Inside the VIP room. A handsome man standing on the side with rimless glasses said: "Commander you cannot buy that guitar, we can only buy weapons and important resources here."

Akira looked at Ethan who looked especially stunning and manly then he calmly said: "Don't worry this one was on my own money."

Since he said so, Ethan stopped talking. Although he couldn't understand what this man wanted to do when he bought that guitar, he didn't care because it was in the past now.

For now he just wants to finish his mission here and find his wife's remnants of souls but what if his wife was here? It's a pity he couldn't leave longer in this life so it's better for them not to see each other so that he wouldn't hurt him when he left this world.

Rowan happily asked: "Akira, what do you do when you buy that guitar? Do you know how to play it?."

[Here this bitch again.] System 005 said to Ethan.

Ethan wanted to laugh but he stopped and remained calm without minding about the two and he just continued to read the book on his hand.

"No, I don't know how to play guitar. This guitar will be used by someone special." Akira said while smiling and didn't continue to speak.

Ethan heard what Akira said, he said to system 005: 'How funny, he was buying that guitar even if he doesn't know how to play it.'

[Says the one who gifted his wife a guitar even if his own wife doesn't know how to play it.] system 005 said reminding him.

'At least I thought of him but my wife really has no skills in using musical instruments, well it's okay because his good at singing like me and I use it to always sing a song with him.' Ethan said remembering his second world with his wife.

[Did you really not know it? Sigh, you are really clueless....] System 005 said then disappeared because of seeing an ice cream.

'What do you mean?! Hey uncle don't leave!' Ethan angrily said but 005 already escaped.

................................

When Rowan heard it, he immediately blushed. Ethan looked at the interaction between the two people, If he could remember Rowan's information showed that he had studied in music for a while before he transferred into a military school.

It seems that the feelings between them have been formed a long time ago and he doesn't care as long as they could let him finish his mission peacefully.

"Ethan I am so disappointed today because of what you are wearing." Akira did not seem to want to continue to talk about the guitar so he changed the topic.

SeeingEthan wearing simple white clothes with shorts while wearing rimless glasses and a luxury watch, he still looks handsome and could definitely attract a lot of flies.

Today Akira wears expensive clothes with expensive jewelry on his neck, his pants look ragged while Rowan wore sexy revealing clothes showing his delicate body.

"My attire was definitely good and I'm telling you that it will not cause any problems in our mission." Ethan said without looking at them.

"No, it's not about it, it's your taste in clothes. Seriously how boring your life is!" Akira said then sighed again and pressed the bid button in his hand to raise his bid for another million.

'What's wrong with my attire? My wife wasn't here so what's the point of making myself more presentable and handsome?' Ethan said to himself and ignored Akira who keeps talking about his outfit.

Their current task is to madly throw money at large to all small auction  houses in this city to get the diamond invitation card for the big auctions that will action the alien eggs.

After taking the guitar, the door of the room was knocked and a beautiful omega wearing only a bikini walked in. He held a delicate box in his hand and an envelope on the box.

"Guests, on behalf of the Desert Auction house, I invite you to participate in the Main auction house that will be held four days later." The omega bent down to reveal a beautiful long neck and the fascinating pheromone floating in the air that could surely attract lustful alphas but Ethan just turned off his senses of smell and didn't even bother to look at that omega.

"This action house was really different." Akira took the box and held the omega’s chin and said in a seducing tone: "You look beautiful and sexy."

The omega blushed and immediately fell towards Akira's lap. This beautiful omega is obviously part of the gift with the diamond card.

Akira has no interest in this omega but he needs to act so that he wouldn't be blown their cover.

Akira looked at Rowan then said: "Babe do you want to experience threesome?"

Rowan’s face blushed and he hesitantly answering: "I...."

Akira regretfully pushed the omega away and hugged Rowan then sadly said: "My sweetheart is shy. Love let's just do it next time."

The omega heard it then he turned towards Ethan side to try if he would succeed to hook a rich client so he sat on Ethan's lap and tried to kiss him
but before he could do it, Akira coldly said in a loud voice: "Get out!"

The male omega has no choice but to
say his goodbye and left.

"Why didn't you push him away." Akira angrily asked.

Ethan who was planning to kill that omega for sitting on his lap and touching his chin he calmly said seeing the angry look of Akira: "What's wrong with it? Isn't part of the mission to act like a bandit? Besides you also acted like that towards him with private Rowan so I also need to act like a real one."

Akira felt angry but this time Rowan spoke and interrupted them: "Akira it hurts."

Seeing that he was tightly hugging Rowan's waist, Akira immediately let go and apologized: "I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's okay." Rowan shyly said with a blushing face.

Ethan seeing it he immediately broke that atmosphere saying: "It seems that there is no problem in participating in the main action house, now we can go back."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.8M 303K 109
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
325K 18.6K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
581K 20.2K 96
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
509K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...