✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

93

204 5 0
By prince05026

☆ 151. Chapter 93: It Seems Reliable

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 93 It seems that the

reliable Lin Xingci has already chatted with An Yu for a certain time, even if the money is not enough now, he can't stop here, and he still has to start when he should start.

When Lin Xingci sat in the carriage and went to the county, the whole person was depressed, and he didn't have the excitement and happiness of the first few times.

It's strange that Lin Xingci can be happy now, and when he buys some ingredients when he decorates, he will become penniless again, which doesn't feel wonderful at all.

Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting on the side, also knew what Lin Xingci was worried about, but the money he asked for hadn't arrived yet, and Bifeng said that Zaizhuye said in the letter that it was almost there, but unfortunately he still didn't give a definite time.

After Bi Feng said it, he followed Xie Tingyuan □□ the sight that wanted to drive him away, and he didn't want to stay at home today and came out with him, and now he and Feiquan were sitting outside to catch the car.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci, who was leaning against the window of the carriage and staring at the scenery passing by the window, and said, "Don't worry, the problem will be solved."

Lin Xingci gave some Tingyuan a little reaction, and nodded slightly: "Actually, I'm thinking about how to save a little bit and hold on until you 'sell' your body."

"Selling yourself? Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows.

Lin Xingci coughed quietly: "Contacting the family you don't like and letting them know where you are now, isn't it just selling yourself?" So

this betrayal is not another sale, after hearing this, Xie Tingyuan laughed uncontrollably.

For a while, the laughter of the two echoed in the carriage, which caused Bifeng to be extremely curious about what happened inside and what made the two Xiao Cheng like this.

Driven by curiosity, Bi Feng raised his hand and bumped Feiquan's arm: "What did you say the master and the owner were talking about inside, so happy."

Feiquan looked at the road in front of him without squinting, and the stiff rope in his hand did not loosen: "If you are curious, go in and take a look for yourself." "

Forget it, I'm not going to look for death. Bi Feng shook his shoulders, he didn't know if Xie Tingyuan was dissatisfied with his efficiency, so he didn't go to make up this bad head, or stay here honestly.

On the other side of the road, Takeno frowned as he looked at the prostrated horse, because he didn't go to the serious official road in a hurry, but chose to take the small road.

The time taken to walk the trail is much shorter than that of the official road, but there is no inn or other rest place on the road, so he can only eat the dry food he brings, and the horse also eats the grass on the side of the road.

I don't know what the horse ate at night.,It's only been running for two hours before it dies.,No matter how Takeno hits, he doesn't run.,I've been impatiently carrying Takeno in circles.。

There was no way for Takeno to come down, and the moment he came down, the horse ran to the side to, and the horse didn't move, flicking his tail on the edge of the tree, no matter how Takeno rushed, he didn't respond.

This horse was raised by Takeno from childhood to adulthood, and this horse also seems to have spirituality, only recognize him and Xie Tingyuan, no matter how far it runs, it will find its way home, let Takeno leave it here, and Takeno is reluctant to do so.

But looking at the eager tone on Bifeng's letter, Takeno didn't want the master to wait longer, and it was really difficult to make a choice for a while.

Finally, seeing that the horse was eating happily here, Takeno shook his head and sighed, planning to run away by himself, anyway, his horse can follow his own smell, and he doesn't have to worry about it not finding him.

After thinking about it, Takeno took off the reins that were tied to the horse, raised his hand and patted the horse's neck: "Headwind, remember to find it." The

grazing horse seemed to understand Takeno's words, snorted at him, and pushed his head against the human as if to tell him to go first, don't worry about him.

Takeno shook his head and exhaled, and finally looked at the internal force in his body against the wind, and jumped on the canopy on his toes and began to run.

Regarding what happened here, Lin Xingci didn't know anything about it, and Xie Tingyuan was wondering if he hadn't come forward for too long, which caused his subordinates to be inefficient.

The group had different thoughts, but the speed of the car to the county did not slow down, and soon Lin Xingci arrived at An Yu's courtyard gate.

The courtyard door opened early in the morning, Lin Xingci got out of the car, and obviously saw the people who were busy working inside, there were a lot of people and they were not young at the same time, but everyone was doing their own thing, trying their best to do a good job of what was assigned to them.

Xie Tingyuan also saw the situation in the courtyard, but no other expressions appeared on his face, but he glanced at Lin Xingci several times.

Lin Xingci was quite surprised at first, he could guess that An Yu was raising these people who were not sold, but he didn't expect that there would be so many, no wonder he was so easily moved when he said that they would all have a place to work to support themselves.

The people who were busy in the courtyard also noticed Lin Xingci coming from outside. Lin Xingci came once before, and no one in the yard had seen it at that time, but it didn't prevent them from hearing other people say that this other person was the little girl who came out to pour water at that time, and said that a very rich person came to talk about business with Brother An.

Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci's appearance added a lot of points to them, not to mention that the two people who followed behind were also good-looking, and they didn't look easy to mess with. Even if they are dressed in average clothes now, they can give Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci a round, and they don't want to rely on their families when they come out.

☆ 152. Chapter 93: It Seems Reliable

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 93: It Seems Reliable "Big Brother, You're

Here!" The little girl came out of the house, and when she saw Lin Xingqi leaving them, she greeted them happily and circled around them enthusiastically: "Brother An is waiting for you inside Big Brother, and I bought you a lot of delicious food." The

little girl said happily, and it seemed that she had probably eaten these delicious foods.

Lin Xingci still has a good impression of the polite and cute child, and raised his hand to gently rub the girl's head: "Take us there, just so that you can get some more delicious food, and you can share it with your friends."

Lin Xingci's hand was not strong, and he rubbed it on the little girl's head, which did not make the little girl feel uncomfortable, but felt the same feeling as An Yu rubbing him, very warm as if he cared about her brother.

"Hmmm! The little girl's sense of Lin Xingci was even better, and she nodded and jumped to lead Lin Xingci.

The house prepared by An Yu was not far from the courtyard, and it didn't take long for the group to arrive at the house, and An Yu was already waiting inside, and when he saw people coming, he immediately put on a shallow smile and greeted him.

"Long time no see.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Long time no see."

The smile on An Yu's face never disappeared, and when she saw the little girl who came over, but her eyes had been staring at the food on the table, she smiled helplessly: "Yuanyuan, take some out." "

Thank you, Brother An! The little girl who was called round immediately stepped forward, looked at the outstretched hand on the table and hesitated, then turned around and quietly glanced at Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci also noticed the little girl's gaze, smiled kindly at her, Yuan Yuan retracted his gaze and looked at the pastries under his hand, hesitated, took two pieces, grabbed a few pieces of candy and ran out.

An Yu looked at Yuanyuan who ran out like the wind in surprise, and was even more surprised that this greedy little girl would take such a little because of Lin Xingci.

"You may be seated. An Yu didn't take it too seriously, now they were going to talk about serious things, and he didn't take it to heart when there was one more baby-faced person, since everyone brought it, it must not be an outsider.

After An Yu finished speaking, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan sat down together, while Bifeng and Feiquan stood next to Lin Xingci.

An Yu understood it now, Bifeng and Feiquan came over to join in the fun, but it seems that he is not worried about the identities of Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan, and no matter how he says it, he will not deceive people.

"I've sorted out the four storefronts I have, do you need to check them out? An Yu asked.

Lin Xingci shook his head: "No, I just want to ask if the tables, chairs and benches inside are still there?"

An Yu looked at Lin Xingci puzzled, with question marks written all over his face, didn't he say that he would sort out the shop and redecorate it before.

Lin Xingci was not embarrassed at all, and honestly told An Yu about the current situation, they have signed a contract now, and he can't regret it if he wants to.

After listening to Lin Xingci's explanation, An Yu was silent for a long time, always feeling that he had been deceived and his head was full of hurry, but seeing that Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan both had expressions that didn't care and didn't take it to heart, he was a lot quieter for some reason.

An Yu also answered the question that Lin Xingci asked before: "It's been too long, some tables, chairs and stools are no longer usable, but there are still a lot left that can still be used."

After thinking for a while, An Yu continued: "Now that I have brought them back and put them in the yard, are you of any use?"

Lin Xingci's eyes lit up, and he nodded again and again: "Yes, I want to get rid of the furniture that has not been scrapped and reuse it." An

Yu didn't have any other opinions, anyway, the tables and chairs brought out didn't have to be thrown there, and it would be a waste of place, if Lin Xingci could use it, he could also save a lot of money.

Save money, An Yu suddenly frowned, how could he start thinking about how to save money like Lin Xingci, is this the sense of identity after cooperation? After all, opening a shop still has its own gain?

Seeing that An Yu didn't react much, Lin Xingci also breathed a sigh of relief, although he knew that Xie Tingyuan would not cheat him out of the money and would definitely arrive, but if he didn't have any money, he came over and said that it was not very good, if he had another person, maybe he would have come over with a fist, and An Yu would have a good temper.

Lin Xingci also copied Xie Tingyuan, and showed An Yu the plan he had written, and asked him to see what he wanted to add.

An Yu took the neatly folded paper, looked at it carefully, and the more he looked at it, the more surprised he became, and then swallowed his saliva and looked at Lin Xingci: "You wrote this?"

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, is there anything to add?"

An Yu suddenly felt relieved, and it didn't seem to be particularly unreliable.

The author has something to say: ↑ Back to top ↑ Easy to read mobile phone network

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] The picture is too beautiful for me to watch! [Entertainment industry]. , [Tanmei] drowning, [Tanmei] picked up a master of the deep sea, [Tanmei] and the professor after the flash marriage , [Tanmei] counterattack the master [fast wear], [Tanmei] The delicate beauty is a heartthrob in the infinite flow, [Tanmei] the main book of fish farming over the years [Three Kingdoms], [Tanmei] handing over the farm system, [Tanmei] the breeding of non-human bamboo horses , [Tanmei] The land of rebirth is full of babies

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
353K 14K 62
***OLD AND NEW VERSION ENCLOSED*** Marked a Misfit and destined for tragedy. Adie must fight to keep her life. Water will not kill her but, it may b...
566K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...