His Beloved Human || JHS FF [...

Von KangMinae6

A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. Bu... Mehr

Prologue
Character's Information
Additional Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side story 5
End of the book
New Book!!

Chapter 23

8 9 0
Von KangMinae6

~~~~~

▪︎~°°~▪︎

At the household

(Hoseok's POV)

I went to old Kang's household where I saved Minjun's daughter before he bit her to see the house was very different than before.

The family's last name house called 'Kwon' on that sign in here. Everything was changed, huh?

'Someone already taken this house after the incident many years ago.'

After I last watched the household, I went to another place in the forest and suddenly feeling my skin burn at the hot sunlight.

I can't stay for too long and forgot to wear the black cobe so my skin won't burn in the sunlight.

~~~~~

Park's mansion
The main place

(Jimin's POV)

"Jimin-ssi, what are you reading of?"

Rose asked me at beside me while I searched about the person who can get rid of the vampire king.

"Just some random charactestic. Do you need anything?"

"No, Jimin. I'm just curious to see you were hard-working unlike before."

She said with a pout. I giggled in inner tone. But it was true, I use to work as the novel writer in this mansion.

"Sorry about that. I only like to read these charatestic book." She hummed at me.

"I see. Wanna eat the lunch? Maiden had prepare the foods for you."

"Just tell them leave the food for me because I was busy right now."

"Yes, cous."

Rose got up in careful not to step on her skirt and leaving from this main place. I sighed tiredness.

'Where can I find the charatestic name who can get rid of him?'

I said it inside of my mind, continued eyes on the name line on the book I had found in my library.

~~~~~

In the forest,

(Hoseok's POV)

I spotted the unknown small house was not looking abondoned to me. I decided enter inside to see the house was cleaned.

Looking around the living place to see a random novels were on the small table. I was about to go there until I feels a sharp thing on my right neck.

"Halted, you strangers."

I turned my head around to behind and see a man who was the owner of this house.

"What a scholar man like you doing in my house? Robbing?" I scoffed.

"No, why would I stole your things? I only want to know about Kang Minjun's incident. You know?"

"I knew. After I heard he was killed by the vampire who looked like the king of Hahoe and left him just like that."

My eyes hardened when he mention of my biggest enemy. I sense he was about to slash my neck as I pushed the sword away with a glare.

"Thanks for telling me and I don't mean to make any trouble here." He gritted his teeth.

"If you say so. Then, leave immediately!! Or else...."

He then takes the gun with a silver bullet. My eyes widened because the silver bullet will kill vampire very easy.

"I'll shoot you, vampire." I clicked my tongue. So he already knew my indentity.

I ran away from him hearing the gun shot to me. Luckiky, I dodge it those bullets and punched him as he fell.

"I hope you won't see me again and sorry for troubling you, hunter."

I said the last time and ran off to Yangdong village back.

~~~~~

Jung's mansion
In the library

(No one's POV)

Minae was finishing arranged all the books for an hours as she was helping the trio.

Taehyung can see her tiredness when she dusted it off the dusty from the book shelf. He went to her.

"Noona, you look tired. You should rest now."

"Don't worry, Taehyung. I'm fine."

Minae said stubbornly and continued cleaned the book shelf the last one. Taehyung huffed and done with her.

"Alright, that's it."

He takes the dust brush away from her. Minae eyes to Woohee's brother was grinning at her.

"Kim Taehyung!! Give it back!!"

"Not until you listen!!" Minae was upsetting now that he didn't give the dust brush back.

"I said give it to me!!"

"Never." Both of them then started running around the library. No one in here was here.

Taehyung and Minae were running around while he hold the dust brush. Minae was about to catch him until she slipped.

Her eyes widened as she was about to fell. Until someone caught her before land on the floor. Taehyung shocked after he stop running.

"H-Hyung."

She opened her eyes look up to see Hoseok caught her with a worried look. He pulled her up.

"Are you ok, Minae-ah?"

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine." Hoseok glared at Woohee's brother. Taehyung chuckle sheepishly.

"Taehyung, stop teasing her."

"Mianhae, hyung. I just told her to stop working since morning and she doesn't even listen."

He explained to Hoseok. The dark-brownish hair female chuckled nervously. Hoseok sighed at his soulmate.

"Minae-ah, I told you to rest now. Why can't you listen?" He ask in serious tone. Minae pout.

"I just want to since I didn't do anything in here."

"That doesn't matter. As long as you get a rest." He said softlly. She hummed for a second.

"Alright, orabeoni. Sorry about that."

"It's quitely fine and Taehyung." The blonde haired vampire called him. Taehyung glanced to him.

"Yes, hyung."

"Put that brush back to the cleaner place."

"Araseo, hyung."

Taehyung walk away with the dust brush leaving Hoseok and Minae alone. She stared at him.

"So, how's the work today?" His gaze on her sparkle dark brown eyes with softened look.

"It's good. Nothing serious happen."

"Oh."

That was only her answer making Hoseok was smiling in awkward silent.

"We better go now and close the library."

"Yes, orabeoni."

~~~~~

Timeskip
On night time,

Every people came to the mansion to read the books in the library after Minae tidied up and the dust brush taken by Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jungkook were outside talking some randoms while Woohee chats with Minae at the backyard.

What they didn't know a hunter from the forest came to the mansion for searching Hoseok and kill him.

Unfortunately, he doesn't know where Hoseok stay since too many people were in here.

An unknown man from Hahoe village stalked to the hunter was searching for the blonde haired vampire.

He hummed silently as he quickly leave from the mansion just like that. Not notice duo closest friends sees him left.

While Hoseok in his dorm, he was drinking the blood that Jungkook brought it from the forest.

He drinks from the bowl, eyes went red glowed and fang showed. Finishing drinking and put it on the small table.

Hoseok wipe the blood off of his lip and taste it again. His eyes and teeth went normal again after swallowed it.

'Now, I had to see what was she doing right now.'

~~~

At the backyard,

Woohee left and excuse herself because one man asking her about borrowing the book.

Minae didn't mind it and watch her best friend goes to the library place. The dark-brownish hair female stare the sky had so many stars.

She was enjoying it, remind it when she was younger and her twin brother watch the stars together before incident, sighed.

"I wish I could watch with someone just like before."

"With who?"

She startled when she saw Hoseok appeared beside her with a question look. Minae cleared her throat.

"M-My late twin brother."

She said in sad tone. Hoseok can sense it sit beside her very closer. The dark-brownish hair female went silent.

"Are you....enjoying watch the stars?" Hoseok ask out of the blue. Minae smile softly to him.

"Kind of. I usually watch the stars at the sky with Yeosang oppa when the time I can't sleep." Hoseok hummed at her and heard she wispered the last part.

"And I always thinking about someone other than my twin brother."

"Who was that person?"

Minae was nervous at his question and too shy to say. Hoseok waited for her respond.

"Someone who always cherish me and never leave by my side." Hoseok finally know who was that person and it was him.

"Oh, that person must be feel lucky when you think about it."

"Yeah, it is."

Both of them were in awkwardly silent. Minae doesn't notice her hand was hold by him.

Both of their hands were hold like they were a lovely couple, but they weren't, were they?

~~~~~

Hahoe village
Seo's household,

(Aeyoung's POV)

"What? You encountered the hunter to search for the scholarman?"

"Yes, Lady Seo. I even saw him want to kill him so bad on this time. I was lucky no one saw my appearance" I hummed.

"Good. Don't let my father know about it."

"Yes, m'lady."

He then leave from this dorm close the sliding door. I frowned because of the stupid arrange marriage. Not king Yoongi but someone else.

I had no choice but except it or my father will abandoned me from this house.

~~~~

The next day
Park's mansion,

(Jimin's POV)

Me and my cousin Rose were eating the mochi at the outside for taking a break after she buy this food.

It was my favourite after I searched the person on so many books were unknown til today.

Rose was talking about Minae noona and started missing her first friend from begining.

"Don't worry, Rose. She was busy this time and had no time to take a break. I think....." She hummed.

"I think so."

~~~~

Jung's mansion
In Hoseok's dorm,

(Third Person's POV)

"Here, orabeoni. I made a food for you."

Minae made a food for him since he was missing eat the breakfast in the morning. Hoseok smile stared at the food.

"Thanks for the food, Minae-ah."

"No problem. And you missed the breakfast, you know that?"

She said with an angry pouted. Hoseok chuckled lowly at his soulmate was stared at him upset.

"Mianhae, I was overslept." She hummed.

"If you say so."

Hoseok take a spoon had full of rice and chicken on it as he eats it. Pulling the spoon back and taste it.

"So delicious." Minae giggled to see he eats more. Even though he was a vampire, but he still can eat human food.

"Thanks."

As he continued to eat, he can sense a hunter from yesterday was in the forest. His face went serious and standing up.

"Excuse me, Minae. I had to go now and please close the food to me." He said and left. Leaving Minae speechless.

~~~

In the forest,

A hunter was looking for the blonde haired vampire in this area. His eyes wary around the tress.

Holding the gun with full of the silver bullets, he was ready to shoot the creature of the night.

Behind the tree, Hoseok was there and watch the hunter was looking for him with a gun shot.

As he used the speed, the hunter started shoot it til it hit to Hoseok. The silver bullets went passed by him and didn't hit it.

A hunter glaring at him in hatred and take another shot until the blonde haired vampire went closer to hunter and choke his neck.

Hoseok gripped hunter's neck tightly with a glare. The hunter feel can't breath feels the sharp nails pierce into his flesh.

"You. What were you doing in here? Planning to kill me?"

"Y-Yeah, I-I will k-kill you, b-blood sucker. And I-I will e-end y-your life!! C-Creature l-like you c-can't l-live in t-this world!!"

He said in such disgusted and hatred tone. Hoseok eyes red glowed gripping his neck very tight.

"True but that doesn't mean you had to kill me. I'm not just like any other vampire and very different than them."

He spoke in dark tone, making a hunter feared of him. Hoseok pulled him up while choking him.

"You wanna live. You had to stop hunt me or I will end your life just like the other."

A hunter didn't say anything and can't make a choice, almost died. Hoseok's fangs reflected.

"I...."

~~~~~

To be continued...
I feel like I wrote something wrong on the storyline. I will fix it later.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

216K 7.8K 25
A girl named Choi Hee Young moved with her parents, so she's new in the high school. She's very brave and indeed she's curious about everything. She...
156K 7.1K 50
The Best of both worlds . A little more than a century ago, vampires stalked Rhode Island. Or rather, New England. Farm families were digging up dead...
1.7K 67 8
As senior year begins without Sunny, Taehyung needs to set things straight with Uni, but what will that be? Namjoon seems to be taking a different a...
2.4M 105K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...