✓ After wearing it as cannon...

Autorstwa prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

14

671 14 0
Autorstwa prince05026

☆ 15. Chapter 14: The End and the Trip to the County

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 14 Ending and going to the county Lin

Xingci was immune to these sights, looked at He Hua and said, "Auntie is reluctant to eat, then she must be willing to pay, just give me no more than five hundred wen."

"You're dreaming! Why don't you grab five hundred wen! He Hua struggled and was about to stand up and rush to Lin Xingci.

The people around him also felt that Lin Xingci was too much, and the five hundred yuan was enough to buy how many catties of white rice flour, but they also talked about it in their hearts.

"Unwilling to give food, unwilling to give money, Aunt He, are you trying to slander me in vain? Lin Xingci said: "Do you know how long it will take for me to clarify when you touch your lips, and the cheapest in the world is your family?" "

Bah! He Hua's chest rose and fell as if she had been cheered, and she wanted to spit on Lin Xingci.

If Xie Tingyuan hadn't found out in time, he grabbed Lin Xingci and pulled him back, maybe he would have been glued.

"Are you alright? Xie Tingyuan looked at it carefully and asked again.

Lin Xingci shook his head: "It's okay, fortunately, you pulled me back in time."

After talking

to Xie Tingyuan, Lin Xingci's patience was also exhausted by He Hua: "Village Chief, the two solutions of Dadu have been said, but I don't think He Dashen wants to appreciate it."

"Appreciation? You motherless rabbit cub..."He Hua just wanted to open her mouth to scold, but Aunt Lu couldn't stand it and directly stepped forward and slapped He Hua.

The crisp voice made everyone present stunned, He Hua covered her face and looked at her aunt, and was stunned for a while, and quickly reacted and struggled to step forward: "Okay, you Lu family, you actually beat me, see if I don't fight with you!"

He Hua broke away too suddenly, and she was about to hit Aunt Lu's body, but suddenly she didn't know what she was hit, and she fell directly to the ground.

"Looks like you're thinking this solution is too friendly. Lin Xingci looked at He Hua coldly, and He Hua, who was sitting on the ground, couldn't hold back a word for a long time.

Lin Xingci snorted coldly and turned his head to look at the village chief sitting on the side: "Uncle Village Chief, I have changed my mind." The

village chief nodded, and he also saw what He Hua did, and he was not surprised that Lin Xingci paid attention to it: "Say it." "

Apologize for compensation, if not, I don't mind looking for the chief. Lin Xingci waited for no one to react and continued: "The compensation is one or two pieces of silver, give me a month's food, and apologize in front of everyone."

"Lin family boy, don't go too far! Qian Tianshi opened his mouth and shouted at Lin Xing.

"Excessive? This is excessive, why didn't you go too far when your daughter-in-law brought someone to slander me. Lin Xingci said with a cold face: "And I just put forward the solution I want normally, and I don't want us to go and talk to the chief." "

You! Qian Tianshiqi's face and neck were red.

"The Lin family boy..."The village chief spoke, and just as he wanted to say something, he was directly interrupted by Lin Xingci.

"Village chief, if I hadn't proven myself today, you know what the consequences would be. Lin Xingci looked at the village chief and continued: "I am the only one in my family now. The

village chief sighed after looking at Lin Xingci, he understood what Lin Xing thought: "Just sit down as Lin Xiaozi said."

"Why! It's not fair, the village chief, you are also towards the Lin family, you are still fair, I bah, just bully me as a woman! He Hua couldn't speak with a brain, and the villagers present all shut up one by one and looked at the Qian family like a show.

"Just because you moved to an orphan son and wanted to take the heart of his family. The village chief lowered his face, originally he thought that Lin Xiaozi was too much, but now he is still lenient with her: "Smear the village chief for no reason, it seems that you can't change it if you don't send you to the ancestral hall to reflect."

He Hua wanted to say something more, but Qian Tianshi quickly covered her mouth, for fear of saying something bad again.

Qian Tianshi is actually quite smart and knowledgeable about current affairs sometimes: "Village Chief, let's go back and prepare, I'm here to say sorry to Lin Xiaozi."

Then before He Hua could react, he wanted to pull the person away.

Where would Lin Xingci be as he wished: "Uncle, apologizing is not so simple, and the village chief asked your daughter-in-law to go to the ancestral hall." The

village chief also looked at the two members of the Qian family with a cold face, He Hua and Qian Tianshi are now riding a tiger, let him apologize to a junior in front of so many people, he can't do it, but if he doesn't apologize, he can't leave with someone.

"Lin family boy, don't be so desperate. Qian Tianshi spoke.

"It's not me who absolutely, it's you who made me like this. Lin Xing didn't give face.

In the end, Qian Tianshi couldn't bear everyone's attention, clenched his fists and apologized to Lin Xingci, feeling very embarrassed after apologizing, he lowered his head and hurriedly left with He Huatou.

The matter came to an end here, and the people in the village left one after another, and they were hungry after standing here for a long time to watch the excitement.

The village chief didn't stay long, and asked Lin Xing to come to him after he quit and left with the crowd, his family's food was on the table, and he rushed over after a few bites, and now he was hungry.

After the last person left, Aunt Lu looked at Lin Xingci and began to ask him if he was okay and if there was anything lost at home.

Lin Xingci shook his head: "Auntie, uncle, I'm fine, there are no things at home, I didn't let people into the house." "

In fact, Lin Xingci doesn't have anything at home, and even if he goes in, he can't find anything good.

Aunt Lu patted her chest and breathed a sigh of relief: "It's okay, don't let these inexplicable people come in next time." "

Well, I'm not going to let these people in. Lin Xingci said that he wanted to take Aunt Lu and Uncle Lu to the house to sit down.

However, Uncle Lu refused, and Aunt Lu did not agree, and after chatting for a while, Uncle Lu took Aunt Lu and Lu Luo back.

Uncle Lu originally wanted to ask Lin Xingci who this man was, but Aunt Lu stopped her and said that she would tell him when she went home, so Uncle Lu swallowed the words he wanted to ask back into his stomach.

Looking at the vacant courtyard, Lin Xingci's tense nerves also relaxed, he was still very nervous in the face of so many ancients, if he showed something wrong, he might be treated as a monster.

But fortunately, I didn't say anything modern.

Xie Tingyuan has been following Lin Xingci's side, and seeing that Lin Xingci didn't speak, he thought that he didn't react to some people just now, so he asked him to rest for a while: "If you don't feel well, go to the rest meeting." "

Huh? Lin Xingci looked up at Xie Tingyuan: "I'm not uncomfortable." "

He was just thinking about things and getting distracted, how could he be seen as uncomfortable.

Xie Tingyuan looked at the person carefully after Lin Xingci raised his head, and after making sure that it was not what he thought, he was relieved.

"It's okay. Xie Tingyuan looked at the two wooden basins in the room and continued: "After I washed the rest of the medicine, you should also remember to drink the medicine."

"Okay. Lin Xingci nodded, turned around and walked towards the kitchen.

The matter has been resolved, and he also believes that the Qian Tianshi family will definitely bring the food, and if the food can still be five hundred yuan, they don't know when they will earn it, and they must be reluctant.

As soon as he took two steps, Lin Xingci suddenly stopped and turned to Xie Tingyuan, who came out with a wooden basin, and thanked him: "Thank you for helping me just now."

Xie Tingyuan put the wooden basin back on the side of the well, and said to Lin Xingci, who was standing at the kitchen door looking at him, "It's not a big deal.

Lin Xingci nodded, in Xie Tingyuan's opinion, he just simply helped him say a word, but in

Lin Xingci, a person who didn't know the laws of this era, it should be a very timely help.

Originally, I wanted to cook a good dinner, but as soon as it was delayed by these people watching the excitement, it was not too early Lin Xingci gave up his original idea, took out half of the green vegetables, and scooped up brown rice that was enough for two people to eat, and planned to have a simple vegetable meal.

The greens have also been washed, put the cleaned brown rice into the pot, put down the greens and sprinkle a little salt, cover the pot and start simmering.

The fire is easy to paste the pot, so Lin Xingci burned a small fire and took it slowly, and Xie Tingyuan would have to wash the medicinal herbs for a while.

Because Lin Xingci controlled the fire, he washed the medicinal herbs in Xie Tingyuan, and at the same time, dinner was good today.

Lin Xingci leaned against the kitchen door and looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was sorting by the moonlight, and shouted, "The meal is ready."

Xie Tingyuan, who

was fetching water, heard this, and he didn't know why a wonderful feeling welled up in his heart, like sugar soaked in hot water, spread on his heart little by little.

"Good. Xie Tingyuan dried his hands, put all the medicinal herbs that needed to be drained in an old dustpan, set it up on a low tree on the side, and went to Lin Xing.

Lin Xingci had already filled a bowl of rice for the two of them in the kitchen, and he didn't know how much Xie Tingyuan could eat, so he pretended to be about the same as himself.

"If it's not enough, there's still in the pot, and I don't know how much you can eat. Lin Xingci picked up his bowl and looked at Xie Tingyuan, who walked in.

Xie Tingyuan looked at the bowl full of rice on the stove and nodded: "Okay, hard work."

Lin Xingci felt that this sounded a little strange, but he couldn't say what was strange for a while, and finally gave up after thinking about it for a while and didn't come up with a reason, after all, eating is the first thing now, maybe Xie Tingyuan is simply expressing his gratitude and hard work.

I cook for him every day, and I have to show it.

The two of them didn't go to the house to eat today, they sat on a stool in the courtyard with a bowl in their hands, watching the moonlight eat slowly.

Xie Tingyuan also had eaten such a meal for the first time, and the stuffy rice in this way was not the same as mixing the food together normally, and what Lin Xingci did was like fusing the excellent taste of the two things together, and mixing it directly was like wrapping rice in a dish.

The taste of these two is not bad, each has its own style, but fresh things are also delicious when eaten for the first time, and Xie Tingyuan is no exception.

After Lin Xingci ate a bowl of food, Xie Tingyuan had already packed the rest of the rice.

Looking at the moon hanging high in the night sky, Lin Xingci threw the bowl in a small wooden basin, and said to Hatche: "Tomorrow I have to get up early to go to the county, so I will go to rest first."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan nodded, even if he had not lived in the village before, he also knew that people in the countryside had to go to the county or town in an ox cart very early: "Remember to drink the medicine."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Okay." "

I have to say that Xie Tingyuan's memory is quite good, so he didn't forget to remind himself to drink the medicine he boiled to regulate his body.

Lin Xingci was also busy for a day, after a simple wash and a bowl of medicine, he went straight to the room, took off his coat and lay on the bed in three or two times, holding the quilt to find Zhou Gong to play chess.

After Xie Tingyuan boiled his own medicine, washed the pot and washed the dishes, and when he returned to the room to take off his coat, he found that Lin Xingci had slept very soundly as soon as he came in.

Xie Tingyuan took off his coat, found a piece of clothing in Lin Xingci's cabinet that he could barely wear, and put it on, then left the room lightly and continued to boil the medicine.

It's night, Lin Xingci's sleep quality is still very good, as long as he doesn't wake up after falling asleep, he won't wake up.

The night in early spring was still a little cold, Lin Xingci unconsciously moved towards the side that exuded heat after falling asleep, and finally stopped moving after the whole person was close to the heat source, and continued to fall asleep.

The next day, Lin Xingci woke up very early, and almost got up after the rooster crowed for the first time.

When he got up and looked at himself holding Xie Tingyuan and using him as a pillow, the whole person stiffened, and stared at Xie Tingyuan for a long time.

In the end, it was determined that it was his own doing, he lowered his head and carefully observed Xie Tingyuan, and after making sure that he was not awake, the whole person breathed a sigh of relief.

Lin Xingci crawled out of it gently, for fear of waking people up.

"It looks like I'm going to buy a quilt when I sell things today. Lin Xingci muttered quietly, put on the clothes on the shelf and left the room.

Lin Xingci didn't find it, he thought that Xie Tingyuan, who was asleep, had a very obvious arc in his mouth, and after making sure that Lin Xingci closed the door and left, he opened his eyes and looked at the door and said, "It's really interesting."

Lin Xingci was not particularly awake, more or less sleepy, but after washing his face with cold water in the yard, the sleepiness ran out of his head directly, and the whole person gasped.

After waking up, Lin Xing resigned and returned to the room, carrying the medicine to be sold on his back, and carefully left the room again, and the door of the intimate bar was also closed.

Lin Xing got up early, and the rest of the people in the village also got up late, and when he went to Lu Luo's house, Lin Xingci had already seen many lights on and preparing breakfast.

Today, everyone who wants to go to the county gets up early in the morning, and those who don't have anything to want get up late, and they ask others to help them bring it.

When Lin Xing resigned to Lu's house, Uncle Lu and Lu Luo just opened the door, and when they saw Lin Xing's resignation, Lu Luo was the first to rush up to say hello.

"Ah Ci! Good morning.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Good morning Lu Luo, good morning Uncle."

Uncle

Lu closed the door: "Xiao quit early, we will go to Uncle Wu's house to take the ox cart later, and there will be no place if it is later."

Lin Xingci nodded, grabbed the strap and followed behind Uncle Lu.

The Wu family was not particularly far from the Lu family, and by the time the three of them arrived, there were already a lot of people in the courtyard.

It takes three cents to go to the county, which is not particularly expensive, but it takes a whole hour and a half to walk by yourself, and it only takes half an hour to get there by ox cart.

After paying the money, Lin Xingci found a place to sit up, and the two fathers and sons of the Lu family sat next to him.

--------------------

the people of the Qian family are still kept, and there is a little bit of use in the back~

It seems that I am lazy to ask for leave, and the salted fish is paralyzed.

The chief is equivalent to the chief administrator of each village in a small area, and he deals with conflicts on a daily basis, which is a position I made myself.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 在无限游戏里杀死系统 、 [耽美] 被迫变成万人迷的日子里 、 [耽美] 心仪江先生 、 [耽美] 影后家的美人鱼 、 [耽美] 炮灰师尊他不想[穿书] 、 [耽美] 喵生为何如此艰难[快穿] 、 [耽美] 影帝总想秀恩爱 、 [耽美] [少阴同人]视灵之眼 、 [耽美] 逃不过的真香定律 、 [耽美] 他为我失去一双腿

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

566K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
1.1K 18 7
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
49.4K 3.5K 42
[Book 2 of the Within the Walls Trilogy.] Secrets and lies do not die with the tyrant. With him gone, and the city ripped open, Elle is forced to ven...
78.2K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...