✓ After wearing it as cannon...

By prince05026

Author: Broken Branches Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction As Lin Xingci opened his eyes, he found that he had pene... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
U76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
End

11

675 13 0
By prince05026

☆ 12. Chapter 11: Looking for Trouble?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 11: Looking for Trouble?

"I'll go with you. Xie Tingyuan repeated his words again.

Lin Xingci didn't want people to go, he couldn't wait to do nothing when he thought of being sick, lying motionless on the bed, what was going on with this person.

Could it be that the ancients were like this?

"You're not well. Lin Xing grimaced.

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "I know, but it doesn't hinder normal life, such as working."

Lin Xingci squinted his eyes and stared at Xie Tingyuan for a while: "Okay, but if you can't bear it and fall to the ground, I won't be able to drag you back." "

No, I'll come back myself. Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips and smiled, if Lin Xingci couldn't drag himself, he would have become food for beasts in the mountains a long time ago, he was really a hard-mouthed person.

Lin Xingci swept his eyes, Xie Tingyuan continued: "Bring it and eat, you should be able to find some wild vegetables in the field."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan wrapped the remaining few cakes, and learned from Lin Xingci to find a bamboo tube and pour water.

After getting their things ready, the two went out together.

Lin Xingci walked in front, and Xie Tingyuan followed behind him.

The villagers didn't see Lin Xing quit yesterday and went to the ground, and they were not surprised, how could someone who has always been very lazy say that he will change.

When they saw Lin Xingci coming today, they all just had the idea of watching the excitement, but they were curious about the man who followed Lin Xingci, who didn't look like people in the village in temperament and dress, but like the son of the county or town.

Lin Xingci took the people to the edge of his field, and then sat on the edge of the ridge and began to eat, and only then began to turn the ground.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at the ridges overgrown with weeds, sat down without the slightest hesitation, and ate the pancakes elegantly.

Cakes without cabbage also have a flavor, but they are easy to get thirsty if they eat too much.

After eating, Lin Xing ate put the bamboo tube filled with water in the shade, jumped off the ridge, picked up the hoe and began to turn the ground.

Xie Tingyuan put the water and Lin Xingci together, and then jumped off the ridge together and came to Lin Xingci's side.

"Didn't you say you were looking for wild vegetables? Xie Tingyuan put his hands behind his back and lowered his eyes to look at the ground dug up by Lin Xingci.

"Look, but only if I'm going to turn over the ground. Lin Xingci did not look up.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci's contemplation, he has been here for a day, and he has never seen his family come back, such a large piece of land makes Lin Xingci, who doesn't seem to be very good, don't know when to turn it, and the only elder is Aunt Lu who came this morning.

Xie Tingyuan looked at it for a while and then turned around and left directly, Lin Xingci looked back and left Xie Tingyuan was not too surprised, looking at him not like a person who was willing to stay in the field.

Lin Xingci retracted his gaze and continued to work hard to turn over the ground, just after digging a hoe, Lin Xingci heard the sound of someone jumping down, and just as he was about to turn back, the person walked over.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan in surprise, he didn't know where he got a hoe, and the hem of his clothes was also lifted up by him and fixed on his waist.

Xie Tingyuan saw Lin Xingci looking back at him, and came to Lin Xingci's side to dig the ground with him.

Xie Tingyuan's movements are not particularly skilled, he is very unfamiliar and looks like he just learned it.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan and said, "Thank you." With

the addition of Xie Tingyuan, the two of them are still faster than one person, and even the two novices are much faster.

One acre of land has been almost turned over by the two of them, and it is estimated that they can be turned over when they go back at night.

Lin Xingci quietly observed Xie Tingyuan while he was turning over the ground, and was relieved to see that he was not uncomfortable, he didn't want to be the one who abused the sick number.

With the efforts of the two, they successfully completed it before the sun went down.

Lin Xingci raised his hand to wipe the sweat on his forehead, looked sideways at Xie Tingyuan who was beside him and smiled: "It's hard work, you go back first, I'll go find wild vegetables."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan nodded.

"Okay, then go back first. Lin Xingci took the sickle and handed the hoe to Xie Tingyuan: "Please help me bring the hoe back." "

Hmm.

Lin Xingci continued: "Remember to change the hoe you borrowed again."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan still squinted and smiled.

Lin Xingci pouted, and after the two of them had arranged their respective things, Lin Xingci went to the field in front of him to see if there was anything to eat, while Xie Tingyuan went back with two hoes.

These two plots of land were planted by Lin's father and mother before, and most of the vegetables in the field were drowned after the accident, but some of them survived, grew up and flowered and fell.

Especially cabbage, a cabbage can produce a lot of seeds, but because of weeds, there are very few cabbages that can still grow.

However, Lin Xingci still found a lot, looking at the handful of cabbage wrapped in leaves, Lin Xingci was extremely satisfied, he could harvest so much after looking for half a quick place, and it is estimated that the remaining half of the land can also find so much.

Lin Xingci came to the stream to wash his hands, pinched the cabbage with both hands and went home happily.

On the way back, Lin Xingci also saw a lot of people, and their eyes fell on the cabbage in Lin Xingci's hand and whispered, as if discussing where he got his cabbage.

Lin Xingci didn't care about these people's sights, and he didn't care that they couldn't let himself be full.

When Lin Xingci was about to walk to his house, he saw the smoke rising from behind the house from a distance.

What's going on? Lin Xingci squinted, could it be that Xie Tingyuan was cooking? Will he?

Thinking that there was no food at home, if Xie Tingyuan wasted a little more, it would really be a 'great crime'!

Lin Xingci grabbed the little cabbage and trotted towards his home.

When he ran out of breath to the yard, he saw Xie Tingyuan sitting by the well washing something, and when he heard footsteps, he slowly looked up at Lin Xingci: "I'm back."

Lin Xingci calmed his breathing, nodded and walked towards Xie Tingyuan: "What are you doing."

Xie Tingyuan lowered his head and continued the movements of his hands, while answering Lin Xingci's question: "Clean up the medicinal herbs." "

Huh? Lin Xingci looked at the wooden basin, where all his medicinal materials were placed, and Xie Tingyuan was holding a cloth and carefully wiping the dust on the medicinal materials. On the left side of the foot is a wooden basin filled with water, and on the right side there is not a drop of water except for medicinal herbs.

Seeing this scene, Lin Xingci suddenly thought that someone had told him in modern times that some medicines could not be washed in water, and the properties of the medicines would be reduced after washing, and some could be washed directly in the water, whatever they wanted.

Looking at Xie Tingyuan's skillful things, Lin Xingci couldn't help but feel that he must have done such things often before, otherwise he would definitely not be so proficient.

"You continue to sort out the herbs, and I'll go cook. After Lin Xingci watched the meeting, his stomach screamed in protest.

"Good. Xie Tingyuan didn't look up and continued to move in his hands.

Lin Xingci pursed his lips, pinched the cabbage and walked a few steps before turning around and asking, "Do you want to wash the two medicinal plants that you keep for selling money?"

"No, the pharmacy will handle it itself, and you can just bring it when the time comes." Xie Tingyuan replied.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Okay." When

Lin Xingci came to the kitchen and saw a fire burning in the stove, he lifted the lid of the pot and saw that there was black medicine boiling inside, and he realized that Xie Tingyuan was boiling medicine.

Didn't you give yourself a pot for decocting medicines, why do you still cook in a large pot?

Lin Xingci looked at the pot that exuded a strong smell of medicine, put down the vegetables in his hand, turned around and left the kitchen: "Do you still have to boil the medicine in the pot?"

"No, just find something and put it up." Xie Tingyuan changed his posture, and now he has become squatting by the wooden basin and scrubbing the medicinal herbs.

Lin Xingci nodded and continued to ask, "Do you want to serve you a bowl?"

Xie Tingyuan's hand moved, and he looked back at Lin Xingci: "My medicine is not decoction, this is for you."

"Mine? Lin Xing was puzzled.

Xie Tingyuan got up and wiped the water on his hands: "Yes, I see that you are weak and easy to sweat, this is for you to condition your body."

Lin Xingci recalled the smell of medicine he smelled just now, and his eyebrows furrowed fiercely: "I think I'm in good health, so I don't need to drink medicine." Xie

Tingyuan saw Lin Xingci like this, and knew that he didn't like to drink medicine, but now that he is still young, there will be no problems, if he doesn't adjust it now, it will be really difficult.

"Medicines that condition the body are not very bitter. Xie Tingyuan said.

Not bitter? Lin Xingci felt bitter when he thought of that medicinal taste.

Xie Tingyuan laughed: "They are all sweet and warm medicines, and if you add more water, it will basically not be bitter."

Lin Xingci still didn't believe that there was no medicine that wasn't bitter, and if the medicine wasn't bitter, he was still willing to drink a little.

Xie Tingyuan also saw Lin Xingci's hesitation, and continued: "It won't be bitter, don't drink it and waste it."

"Can't you drink it?" Lin Xing asked.

Xie Tingyuan shook his head and replied seriously: "The medicine I drank has a conflict with this medicine, and there will be side effects when I drink it together, and this is specially prepared for you."

Lin Xingci thought about it for a long time and finally agreed, after all, he couldn't waste a piece of people's hearts: "Okay, I'll drink after eating."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan continued to squat down and wash his medicinal herbs.

Lin Xingci's head was full of the smell of medicine, and he turned around and went back to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

The medicine boiling in the pot was also loaded by him in a large clay jar and placed in a cool and ventilated place, and Lin Xingci didn't know where to throw the medicine residue and other things, so he also found a bowl and put it up, and he would go out to see if there was a place to throw it.

Just when Lin Xingci was about to start stir-frying, he suddenly heard a noisy sound outside.

Lin Xingci frowned, so he could only stop what he was doing and go out to take a look.

As soon as he walked out, he saw Xie Tingyuan frowning and looking at the standing by the well, with an impatient expression.

A slightly chubby middle-aged woman stood at the door and pointed at someone with her hands on her waist and scolded: "Let Lin Xing resign!"

"Don't think that you can run away if you steal someone else's food, stealing is chopping your hands!" The woman scolded very ugly: "If you don't have a father's wild seed, you know how to steal." "

Auntie, please speak with respect. Xie Tingyuan frowned and said coldly.

The woman also saw Xie Tingyuan, and looked people up and down: "Who are you, I am looking for Lin Xingci of the Lin family, and it is justified for him to steal my food?" "

I haven't been to your vegetable patch. Lin Xingci walked out of the kitchen and replied lightly.

The woman snorted coldly: "You said you didn't steal, you didn't steal?" But someone clearly saw you coming back with a handful of cabbage, could it be that you were wrong?

"Yes, I brought the vegetables back, but it's all from my field. Lin Xingci explained.

"Oh, come and listen, he said it's from his field. The woman suddenly shouted loudly.

Although Lin Xingci's home is relatively remote, it is not without people, and the woman shouted loudly that the surrounding villagers have also gathered.

The woman looked at Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan with an arrogant face, as if she wanted to see how he quibbled.

Lin Xingci looked at the villagers who had gathered, squinting and staring coldly at the woman.

The woman was stunned by Lin Xingci's gaze, and finally thought that there would be many people who would stand on her side and puffed up her chest again.

Xie Tingyuan also looked at the villagers who gathered and whispered with a bad expression.

--------------------

about the cleaning of medicinal materials are all made up, don't care too much about anything, read the text happily ~

Recently, I have been lazy and have lost words, and the manuscript has shrunk.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 在无限游戏里杀死系统 、 [耽美] 被迫变成万人迷的日子里 、 [耽美] 心仪江先生 、 [耽美] 影后家的美人鱼 、 [耽美] 炮灰师尊他不想[穿书] 、 [耽美] 喵生为何如此艰难[快穿] 、 [耽美] 影帝总想秀恩爱 、 [耽美] [少阴同人]视灵之眼 、 [耽美] 逃不过的真香定律 、 [耽美] 他为我失去一双腿

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
565K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
2.3K 32 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
826 101 1
Between the Crystals is coming summer 2024! Please add this to your library to get notified when I start posting the chapters! Summary: Run. Don't lo...