Hybrid's Fury Unleashed

By SapphirianJ82

JAREK She's an abomination-a constant thorn in my side. She has no right to be sheltered so closely by my mot... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Trinity of Entanglement One
Trinity of Entanglement Two
Trinity of Entanglement Three
Trinity of Entanglement Four
Trinity of Entanglement Five
Trinity of Entanglement Six
Trinity of Entanglement Seven
Trinity of Entanglement Eight
Trinity of Entanglement Nine
Trinity of Entanglement Ten
Trinity of Entanglement Twelve
Trinity of Entanglement Thirteen
Trinity of Entanglement Fourteen
Trinity of Entanglement Fifteen
Trinity of Entanglement Sixteen
Trinity of Entanglement Seventeen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Eighteen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Nineteen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Twenty
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-One
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Two
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Three
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Four
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Five
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Six
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Seven
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Eight
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Nine
Series Epilogue

Trinity of Entanglement Eleven

68 6 0
By SapphirianJ82

XILLON

She doesn’t know what she is asking of me. The lust of her wolf for mine has overridden all rational thought. This isn’t Annalise speaking, it’s Larissa. I can tell, because her sky-blue eyes are smoldering and have grown dark. I’ve been down this road before myself. Hormones, after the first few months after your first shift, are a killer.

The only thing that helped me get through my first few months was the fact that I only had eyes for her. My hands became my best friend during that time. Lucky for Annalise, she has me. Like any other male teenager, I have watched my fair share of porn. So I know how to keep her satisfied without having sex.

It’s going to be difficult for Annalise to control her wolf’s thirst. So it’s up to me not to let Xavier override me, like he is trying to do. He’s growling, yelling, and pounding at me to take over. But I won’t let him. I’m going to take complete control of the situation. Our wolves will not get what they want. Not saying I don’t want to make love to her, because I do. When we make love for the first time, it sure as hell will not be in the shower.

She relinquished my hard-on when I gripped her wrist and shook my head. “Not like this, baby. You don’t want your first time to be in the shower, do you?”

“We can go to bed. I want you, Xillon. Please don’t make me wait. I’ve heard every thought going through your head. It’s me, I promise. This is what I want.”

“I’ll give you what you need, then I’m going to pamper you in the shower. But I will not make love to you. When I make love to you, I want more time. I’ll make love to you, over and over, until neither one of us can move and we pass out from exhaustion.”

Switching off the tap, I pull her up, cradling her bridal style. I plucked some towels hanging from hooks on the shower door as I strolled out of the bathroom and sauntered over to her bed.

“Wrap your arms and legs around me so I can spread out the towels.”

She does as I ask, straddling my hips and clasping her hands together as I spread out the towel. Laying her down, I brushed my lips over hers. Then nipped and sucked at her flesh until I latched onto her mate mark.

‘Please, let me mark her. She’s our mate.’

‘I’m going to mark her, just not the way you want me to. All the other males will know to stay away from her.’

She whimpers while thrusting her hands in my hair. Pulling the strands painfully yet pleasure coursed through my body, making pre-cum drip on her belly as I thrust it between us. I nipped and sucked love bites from above, over and below her mate mark, to her breast, until I reached her puckered peaks.

“Your skin tastes amazing. I can only imagine what your pussy juice tastes like.”

Rolling my fingers over her sensitive folds and clit, I suck one nipple inside my mouth, rolling my tongue over the tight bud as I pinch her other with my free hand. She’s soaked, more so than she was when we were in the lake. Xavier is still clawing at me, trying to take control. He wants to mate with her. I won’t and can’t let that happen. But my self control is weaning.

She’s panting and shaking her head. The tightening of her belly is a sign that she’s about to blow. Quickening my pace, I tweak my fingers over her folds, then plunge two fingers inside her, quirking them up into that spot that I know will have her screaming in no time.

I switch hands as I give the other nipple some love. Then suck love bites down her belly until I latch onto her swollen bud. Instantly, her walls close on my fingers as I growl and lap at her folds.

“Give it to me, baby. Cum.”

Quickening my pace, I pummel her g-spot and nip at her clit, growling like a starving beast as she tries to rip my hair out. Reaching down with my free hand, I jack off to relieve the ache of my throbbing cock as she shatters below me. I’ve never tasted anything so good in my life as the nectar that coats my tongue. Savoring the taste of her, I jack off until my balls ride up. Then get on my knees, shooting my load on her belly and pussy.

She smiles as she reaches down and collects some semen from her belly and brings it to her mouth, sucking the juices off with a contented sigh. “Thank you. That’s just what I needed. So perfect in every way. Next time I want to go down on you. I want your cum in my mouth.” She says as she swipes some more onto her fingers and sucks them clean. “I love the way you taste.”

“This was all for you, sweetness. You might not like me so much after you see all the hickeys I left on your body. But it was the only way to keep Xavier from going ballistic. Your dad is going to whoop my ass. Maybe not. He knows we are together and what it’s like to be a teenage shifter.”

She takes a thorough look at her chest and belly, then her eyes widen when she reaches up to touch her neck. “Oh, shit Xillon! What were you thinking?! I was so caught up in the moment, I didn’t realize what you were doing.”

Standing from the bed, she sprints to her bathroom and starts examining herself in the mirror. “Is it insane of me to be turned on by them? Larissa is all giddy. She wants you and Xavier to mark us. I’d let you. You’ll need to give me some more of these. My body is all yours, Xillon.” She licks her lips as she takes in every inch of my body. “Come to think of it. I’m all marked up, but you’re not. Neither me nor my wolf like that. We need to mark you as well. That way, all other she wolves will know to stay away from you.”

Heaving a breath of relief that she’s not pissed and about to bite my head off, I turn the tap back on so we can clean the muck from our skin. I’ve cum all over her twice within a two-hour time frame. She needs a thorough cleaning, more so than I do.

“Sure, sweetness. I’ll give you all the hickeys you want. And you can mark me up as well. I’ll mark you up from head to toe, if that’s what you want. As long as you keep your dad and Jarek from killing my ass.” I chuckle, grab her hand and pull her to me, kissing her forehead, before pulling her inside. “Just not now. We’re going to be late for dinner. With our guest in attendance, your mother would freak. I said I was going to pamper you. So that’s what I’m going to do. Relax, while I wash you off.”

ANNALISE

‘Xillon was the right choice for us, don’t you think, Larissa? He’s so sweet and doesn’t take advantage. I’m glad we chose him. You better get those thoughts out of your head about Finley. As of now, we can’t trust him.’

‘We’ll talk later. Right now, I want to relax and relish the feeling of him washing our body. And yes, Xillon and Xavier are our mates. I know it deep within my soul.’

Sighing, I reach back and pull him closer as he washes my hair. He groans when I clutch his butt cheeks and give them a tight squeeze.

“You’ll make me get another erection and we’ll never step foot out of your room. Relax and let me do this for you, Annalise.”

“I’m sorry. I love the electricity that ignites over my skin and shoots throughout every cell in my body when we touch. It’s invigorating.”

“You feel that too?”

“Yes. It’s wonderful. I wonder if the sensations will magnify once we come of age and the mate bond takes effect? Do you think our wolves are right? That we are mates, Xi?”

“Only time will tell. It’s no secret that Xavier and I are both falling for you and Larissa. He wants me to mark you. I don’t think he cares anymore that we might have another that could be our mate out there somewhere. He’s putting the pressure hot and heavy for me to mate you, if nothing else.”

“It’s the same with Larissa. But when I first shifted, she wanted any male within a 50 yard radius.”

“Xavier was that way at first. But we didn’t have you then. It didn’t take him long to grow fond of you. Then he was always on my ass to talk to you and get closer to you. I should have listened to him.”

“We are together now. That’s all that matters. The past is behind us. It’s time to look to the future.”

After washing and rinsing each other, we dressed, and he watched me as I fixed my hair and put on some light makeup.

“Are you sure you don’t want to wear something that shows less skin?”

He chuckles and shakes his while opening my door. Wanting to show the world that I’m taken, I chose a spaghetti strap mid-thigh length dress with a plunging neckline. I hope Finley won’t come near me. Maybe I should have told Xillon the truth. That I had the same effect with Finley that I do with him. The only difference is, Xillon has my heart. Finley has me scared shitless. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to trust him. After speaking to Larissa while I was getting ready, she shared my feelings. So we’ve decided to steer clear of him.

“Nope. I’m proud to show the world that I’m taken by the most handsome and sweetest guy in the world.”

Linking my arm with his, we twine our fingers together and I rest my head on his shoulder as we descend the stairs.

Mom and dad are the first we encounter once we reach the landing. Thinking quickly, I detach myself from Xillon and shield him. Dad has smoke billowing from his ears and his eyes are red from his wolf coming to the surface. He is about to shift or blow a gasket. I can’t decipher which. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 153K 56
Book 2 of The Alpha Series - Sequel to my first book, The Hybrid. Kaden's Luna cannot be read as a stand alone book! Kaden Reid is known as a rogue w...
129K 5.4K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
211K 7.4K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...
170K 5K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...