𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|18| Chapter

14.3K 1K 137
By vencie_wrts

Vihaan POV:

I went home, and my mom came from the kitchen to see me. Her face lit up, and she asked, "Vihaan, you're home?" I nodded and gave a small smile to her. She said, "Then go talk to everyone; I will prepare all your favorites." I nodded again, going into the living room.

I saw everyone there, as always. Shri and Rahul were bickering, and Anandh was just sitting there silently. My dad and chachu were busy discussing something, and my choti maa and grandpa were watching something on TV. As soon as they saw me, they all stopped what they were doing and called me to sit with them.

I sat between Rahul and Anandh. Shri asked, "Didn't you bring Bhabi with you, bhai?" My dad asked, "Yes, Vihaan, you could have brought her home." My grandpa said, "They are not married yet, you all."

Anandh said, "But it is good to see Bhabi." Everyone turned to him in shock because he rarely speaks, and when he does, it must be related to work or some things he needs. He mostly only talks to me more, I guess, since he is working with me.

Rahul asked Anandh, "You want Killer here?" He nodded, saying, "Yeah, what is wrong with that? She is our bhabi." He said it so naturally.

I smiled, knowing how Vie made a place for her in everyone's heart. I thought Anandh would take time to accept her, but I was wrong. Well, that's Saanvi, isn't she? I smiled as my mom came in, calling everyone for dinner.

We all went in to see the table was filled with my favorites. Rahul whined, saying, "Bhai, this is cheating. All of this is your favorite." Shri also added, saying, "Maa, what about us?"

My mom said, laughing, "Aren't you all eating your favorites every day? Your bhai rarely comes home these days, so I need to make his favorites." Rahul murmured, "Let Killer come home; this guy will never be away from home itself." I punched him as everyone laughed. Chachu said, "Okay, now stop teasing him. Eat." We all nodded, eating.

I went to my room to sleep, and it was midnight when I heard someone knock on my door. I went to see who it was, and Anandh was there. I asked, "What is wrong, Anandh? Is everything fine?"

He said, "Can I please sleep in your room bhai? I am getting very bad dreams." I nodded, letting him in. He has always been like this since that incident. I patted him to sleep, worried about him. Slowly, even I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning, and whenever I am home, all four of us siblings go for a jog. We all went out, and Rahul whispered in my ear, "I heard he is back?" I stiffened and said, "Yes."

He asked, "Then what are you going to do about it?" I just shrugged, saying, "What do you want me to do? Kill him?" He replied, "If I were in your place, I would do it." I said, "Then go on, do it." He rolled his eyes and went to the other side. I sighed, going back home.

Later, I went to the office, and Shiv came inside, saying, "Boss, we hired 10 interns last week, and one intern did a fabulous job yesterday." I asked, "What is it, Shiv?"

He said, "When you left yesterday, somebody tried to hack our systems, but before I could call you, he fixed all of them and also built a firewall around our company network." I was surprised. "What? Which intern can do that?" I thought, wondering if he could be a spy.

I asked, "Who is that, Shiv?" He said, "I will get him, boss." I nodded.

As I opened my system and checked the firewall he built, it was remarkably good. He created it so well that many hackers might stop trying just by looking at it. However, being Vihaan, I easily cracked through it. I heard a knock, so I said, "Come in." I saw Shiv entering with the intern.

Wait, Rishi? I got up from my chair, asking, "Rishi? What are you doing here?" He smiled, saying, "jiju , I am here for an internship. I applied for your company for this year's internship. I just wanted to see."

I smiled, saying, "You could have just told me, right?" He shook his head, saying, "No, jiju, I wanted to do this with my own ability. I don't do recommendations." I smiled, knowing that Vie did a good job raising him.

I said, "Okay, then. Come, let me show you how to strengthen this firewall." His eyes lit up, and he shouted, "You? Will teach me?" I nodded, and he jumped happily, running over to me.

Shiv asked, "Wait, what is happening here, boss?" I sighed, saying, "He is Saanvi's brother, Rishi Malhotra." Shiv nodded, connecting the dots. I said, "Call Anandh as well."

He nodded, and after some time, Anandh came in, asking, "Bhai, you called me?" He stopped, seeing Rishi there. I smiled, saying, "He is working here as an intern, so I thought of teaching you both." Anandh smiled, coming over.

I felt like a father teaching two kids, and I smiled. After some time, I heard a knock on my door, and I said, "Come in." Shiv came barging in, clearly panicking.

I asked, "What's wrong, Shiv?" He said, "Sir, Mr. Vishnu Vardhan is here." Wait, what? What is he doing here? Anandh was visibly scared by his name. I immediately told Rishi, "Take Anandh and go home, okay?" He said, "But..." I shouted, "Just do what I said!" He nodded.

I know I will get an earful later from Sanvi for shouting at her brother, but I had no other choice. I said, "Let him in." Shiv said, "But, boss..." I glared at him, and he nodded. I sat in my chair as my cabin door opened to reveal a piece of shit—Vishnu Vardhan.

He stood there, saying, "Long time no see, my dear friend?" I glared at him. I wanted to throw up when he said 'friend.'

I said in a very, very cold tone, "What do you want?" He said, "I just wanted to check on you, Vi. Can't I?" I slammed my hand on the table and said, "It's Mr.Vihaan Singhania for you. And who the hell are you to check on me?" He smirked, saying, "Aww, that hurts. But you are you; you never change," he said.

I asked, "Come to the point." He said, "I came back to take back everything from you." I smirked, saying, "Try me."

He said, "Well, Saanvi Malhotra, isn't it? Finally, you found her?" I stiffened. He smirked at my reaction, saying, "She is with my men now."

Wait? Saanvi is with him? Oh, my, no, no. I closed my eyes, and the second I opened them, I knew it became red with the hatred I have for this man.

I called her, and he said she will not pick up. But she picked up. She picked up!!!

I asked, "Vie, are you fine?" She said, "Yes, Aan, I am very good. What's wrong?"

It was now my turn to smirk as I saw his face turning pale. I turned on the speaker and asked, "What are you doing?" She said, "I was dealing with some assholes, Aan."

I controlled my laugh as I said, "Well, the asshole who sent those assholes there is here. Will you talk to him?"

She said, "Oh, of course." I kept it on my table as she spoke, "Look, Mr. Asshole, if you have any problem with him, deal with him directly. If you don't have the guts in your balls, then take a chill pill and relax. Don't you dare mess with me again, because I'm not as good as him, Understood, fucking asshole?" I still controlled my laugh. I said, "Vie, I will call you back," and hung up the call.

I smirked, saying, "She is not someone you mess with. She is my lioness." He said, "This time you win, but not every time you will be this lucky, my dear friend."

I said, "Didn't you listen to her? If you have some manhood in you, try me." I smirked.

He slammed his fists on my table and stormed off. I think Rahul gave her the correct name: killer. She is my killer, and I am damn proud of her, I thought. I laughed, seeing this asshole's face turning pale was kinda fun. But I know he will now go to any extent with this. I have to make sure she is safe.

I went home, knowing that now I have to face Vie waiting for me. My mom called me, saying everyone is at home waiting for me. I opened the door and went to the living room to see everyone there. Clearly, everyone was tense. I saw Anandh clinging to Anvi, and my dad asked, "When did he come back?" I closed my eyes for a second and said, "The day I met Saanvi."

Everyone was clearly surprised, even Vie. That day, a man who came into our casino as a spy was sent by him. My grandfather asked, "What does he want again, Vihaan?"

I could clearly see anger in his tone. I said, "He said he will take away everything from me, Dhada." His eyes widened, and my mom said, "Isn't what he did was enough? Now, what is this again?" Anandh was closing his ears the entire time, and Saanvi was hugging him tight.

Shri was also shaken up a bit, and Rahul came in asking, "What happened, everyone?" My mom said, "Some people tried to kidnap anvi, and Vishnu Vardhan is back."

Rahul's face widened as he shouted, "Killer!" He went near her, examining her, and he sighed, saying, "Thank God you're fine." He turned to me, saying, "You don't want to kill him, right? Fine, I will do it."

He brushed past me, and I caught his hand, glaring into his eyes. He stood there, backing off a little, clearly scared of me, good because I know I will never hurt him, but he doesn't need to know that.

I heard someone slam the table, and I turned to see Anvi. I know I can control or convince anyone but not her.

She demanded, "Can someone tell me what is happening here?" She looked straight into my eyes, and I had no other choice but to tell her everything. Everyone in the family looked at me. I said, "Okay, fine. Come with me."

She followed me to my room. I went directly to the balcony, and she came, standing beside me. She asked, "Is he the one I spoke to this morning?"

I nodded as she asked, "Who the hell is he, Aan?" I sighed, sitting on the couch there. I opened my arms for her, and she came, sitting on me. I hugged her, inhaling her scent. She never fails to calm me down, and she was so patient until I started saying what happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Who is this Vishnu Vardhan? And what is going to happen to their engagement?

If, at any point, you feel that the story isn't as captivating as you'd like it to be, please don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Your feedback will help me tailor the narrative to better suit your tastes and preferences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 6.2K 17
𝙆𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙝𝙪𝙟𝙖 was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...
754K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
4.4M 228K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...