My Dearest Warrior (Yona of t...

By SweetHeart2788

King II raised his two beloved daughters, away from what was hidden in the real world. Oldest sister Yona, wa... More

Chapter 01: I'm Just A Princess
Chapter 2: Wind Family
Chapter 3: A Song From The Heart
Chapter 5: Secret Weapons
Chapter 6: Completely Nothing
Chapter 07: Sakura Angel
Chapter 8: Priest
Chapter 9: Shattered Heart
Chapter 10: Broken Ties
Chapter 11: Dragon Tattoo
Chapter 12: White Dragon
Chapter 13: Flase Pride
Chapter 14: She is Beauty in Other Terms
Chapter 15: I Don't Know How to Save You
Chapter 16: Water is Clearer than Blood?
Chapter 17: Moon Will Always Hide One Of It's Faces

Chapter 4: Our Kingdom Destroyed

6.5K 153 115
By SweetHeart2788

(Y/N) POV

I started to see all the guest entering and notice that Akito wasn't here yet. "Waiting for someone" I heard all four voices in sync. I turn to see Hak, Yona, Emiko, and Akia.

"No one just watching the birds" I lied and then Yona started to hug me.

"I want to meet him. Bring him to me or Hak gets both of you and drag you two to me" Yona smiled and I sighed.

"At least I got two options." I laughed and so did everyone else.

"Princess Yona, and Princess (Y/N). Please attend to the party, the guest are arriving. Along with Emiko and Akia to the party to get ready to sing." A servant said and we both said thank you.

We walked and I wasn't trying to fall on my face. "Why are these dresses so long" I said and started to walk normal.

"It's so cute on you though" She chimes and I sighed.

"You think everything looks cute on me" I sighed and she pinched my cheeks. I gave in and said sorry.

When we walked in I let Yona enter first. I slowly walked behind her as claps and applauds were echoing in the room. I slowly made it to the performance area and nodded to Akia and Emiko. Then in the corner of my eye on the back wall was Akitio giving a smile and a thumbs up.

(Play Media Please)

As I started to hear Akia and Emiko, I started and it was nerve wrecking. As the words slowly left my mouth it sounded really good. I started to see Yona smiling and father as well. I kept the pace of the song and trying not to cry. Now that I think of it, I sound a little bit older. I started to move my arms and close my eyes.

I started to picture everyone and started to clam myself down. When the final word left my mouth and opened my eyes claps and screams by drunk nobles. I finally yelled "Happy Birthday Yona."

She ran to me and hugged me.Then the party continued and I let myself be separated from everyone. I ran outside and took a deep breath of air. Then I felt a hand cover my eyes.

"Hello" I heard a voice and I knew who it was but, I'm bored so why not. I grabbed my his hand and turned and flipped him. But he didn't fall on his back. He was on his tippy toes and I let go and he did a bridge and then kick over.

"That wasn't nice" I saw Akitio and he was smirking.

"Yes and covering eyes to Princess is polite" I sneered and he playfully punch my shoulder.

"So how old are you" He asked and I looked at him.

"12, I turn thirteen later" I smiled and I started to look at the garden.

"Then I'm older than you" Akitio smirked and I sighed.

"But, I'm higher rank then you on social classes" I said and I sticked out my tong. He karate chop my head.

"Respect you elders" He said and I shrugged. "I'm surprised that you haven't fall yet" He said and pulled at my dress.

"I know, it's so dramatic. I'm surprised Yona loves wearing these." I yelled and Akitio started to laugh at me.

"Your so childish" He laughed and I pouted.

"No. Im. Not" I yelled and he started to laugh even more. I pushed him and he pushed me back. I fell on the floor and started to fake cry.

"Your so mean" I credited and hide my eyes with my sleeve and started to sniffle.

"Your such a good actor" He said and kneeled and pat my head.

"I thought I fooled you" I sighed and he helped me up.

"So are you coming tonigt" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, but I may be followed" I whispered and looked away.

"What" He asked and I smiled.

"Nothing" I said and looked away.

"No you said something" Akito started to grabbed my head and started to squeeze it.

"Akkk-Akito" I yelped and then I heard a threading voice.

"I think that isn't a nice thing to do to the princess.". Akito stopped and I looked to Su-woon?

"Su, we were just playing around" I said and Akito didn't move.

"Well I have to go, stay safe you too" He smiled and walked off.

"I don't like him" Akito muttered and I giggled.

"Anyways how's Aki" I asked to change the subject.

"She's good, she working in the wind tribe now with no problems she's the one who fixes me up after the old man kills me" Akito laughed and I smiled.
"So did anyone see the letter" Akito said and a tint of pink touched his cheeks.

"Yes" I whispered and I started to feel heat rise on my cheeks.

"Who" He yelled and I flinched.

"Um, Hak, Yona, Emiko, and Akia" I said and counted them on my fingers. "And me of course" I yelled before he said anything.

"How" He asked and fell to his knees.

"You know I'm short and Hak took it out of my hands. Hak is like two me" I screamed and he started to get little pissed.

"Drink more milk then" He screamed and I started to grab my fan and whacked him.

"I'm average" I screamed and didn't stop whacking him.

"Well if your talking about your boobs their below average" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"You PERVERT" I screamed at the top of my lungs and was about to kick then someone caught my foot.

"Hak" I yelled and he smiled.

"The two love birds" He smirked and then I felt someone jump on my back.

"You guys are so cute" Yona said and we both looked at her.

"No we aren't" We both yelled in sync and we both looked at each other and then looked away.

"Anyways I need to take this Akito somewhere" Hak said and he looked surprised.

"(Y/N) help me" He whispered and was being dragged away.

"Please don't hurt him" I yelled and Yona grabbed my shoulder.

"Good pick" She smiled and I shoved her.

"Come on (Y/N)-chan." She said and I walked away. Back to the party, but tonight is going to be fun.

After the party my father asked me to meet him outside. "(Y/N), make a promise to me" He said and I looked at him with worry.

"Yes father, anything" I said and grabbed his hands.

"Please protect Yona no matter what. Put her life in front of yours. Promise you jump in front of a swinging sword for her" He said and I looked at him with wide open eyes.

"Yes father" I said and he left me with those words. I walked to my bed chamber and changed into my yuta that was super short and dressy. I packed my favorite book, my fan, needles, my daggers and tucked my necklace in my shirt. I opened the door and sneaked out. I walked down the hallway to see Yona.

"Yona" I whispered and she turned around.

"(Y/N)" She whispered and ran to me.

"Please come with me to fathers room" She said and grabbed my hand.

"Sure but let's make it quick" I smiled and then we were laughing running through the hall. I looked at the moon, please Aki-Kun, please wait.

~~~~~~~~~~

We walked through dark hallway with the dim light of the moon and torches helped a little but not that much. When we stopped in front of the door we both looked at each other and smiled. When we opened the door and I stare to see what I wouldn't I ever expected in my worst nightmare.

My father. Su-woon with a sword. My father, with the sword right through him. Su with blood smeared on his face. I started to feel anger rise as I saw Su pull the sword right out of him.

"Yona, (Y/N), You saw that" Su said and Yona started to tear up.

"I was going to tell him" She whispered and I let go of her hand and grabbed my daggers. Yona stared to cry and I looked at Su.

"Why Su, we treated you like our brother. We love you and yet you killed our father. I know he's done terrible things and yes." I screamed and then I started to see guards.

"Kill them" I heard a voice in the shadows but I couldn't see their face.

"You know what screw you" I screamed and kicked a candle into the curtain and grabbed Yona hand. I started to sprint asway from the room while Yona was crying and was somewhat tripping. Then guards surround us. Then I looked at Yona and smiled at her.

"Yona I'm sorry" I smiled and grabbed my daggers and ran in to it. It's weird fighting without Emiko and Akia but, I promised father.

I slit, stabbed guards until I made a pathway. Then it filled up again and my hands were throbbing in pain.

"Yona once you see a pathway, run for it"I said and she looked at me.

"No, (Y/N)" She screamed and I looked at her. I can't keep this up and I'm already dying from what the guards have been trying to hurt me and somewhere successful. Blood started to fall on the floor and Yona saw and she started to scream.

Then the guy who saved my butt came."Sorry Princesses, I took so long" He said and I duck as his staff took out front line of soldiers.

"No, I thought all blood dripping from my body was just a lovely accessorie." I screamed and he smirked.

"So the rumors are true" He said and I glared at him.

"Well I'm a lot better when I'm not alone" I said and I grabbed my pack of needles and started to throw it at veins in guards neck.

"Nice accuracy" He said while Yona was grabbing his cloth so they did by get close to her.

"Thanks but lets get the hell out of here" I yelled and Yona was supposed by my voice.

"As you wish" He grunted/yell and then we started get away from them then we met up with one of our servants, Min-soo.

"We have to have a distraction" I whispered and he heard me. He grabbed Yona's cape. Then I smiled at him.

"Hak please take Yona away from here please" I said and I took off my shoes. I'm faster without them.

"Wait (Y/N) please come back" She cried and I couldn't reply. I didn't know I would come back so I just smiled and she started to grab me but, me and Min-soo started to run.

Please... Make it Yona.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading.

Lovey ya,

Heart-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.8K 30
Akatsuki no Yona X Reader insert Fanfic (Warning : Deals with quite a bit of cursing/swearing/bad words) They stumble into her on their way to the Wh...
1.9K 47 16
A 16-year-old girl was born one year after Hao and Yoh were born. Yoh did not know he had a little sister, but Hao did. Because like him he made sure...
207K 7.3K 25
Y/n is the 1st princess of Kouka, older sister of the 2nd princess, Yona. A fact not many people knew. She had beautiful h/l h/c hair and gorgeous e...
133K 5.2K 37
Everyone knew about King Il's two daughters. The youngest, Yona, was known for her vibrant red hair in Kouka. Grown inside the castle her entire life...