Bride For 7 Months (Halal Lov...

Oleh booklover954044

Ranked no.3 #islam Ranked no. 7 #turkey Ranked no. 3 #islamiclovestories "You have two choices, you either di... Lebih Banyak

♡DEDICATION♡
♡CHARACTERS INTRODUCTION♡
Chapter 1__ The Graduation day
Chapter 2__ The wedding day
Chapter 3__Getting on Nerves
Chapter 4__Welcome home
Chapter 5__Deal
Chapter 6__Reception
Chapter 7__Contract
Chapter 8__Bonding
Chapter 9__Interacting
Chapter 10__Softening
Chapter 11__Jealous?
Chapter 13__Another Side
Chapter 14__Trap
Chapter 15__Challange
Chapter 16__Misunderstanding
Chapter 17__Accusing
Chapter 18__Bitter proposal
Chapter 19__His Feelings
Chapter 20__The Master plan
Chapter 21__Exposed
Chapter 22__Finding peace
Chapter 23__Bizzare Reunion
Chapter 24__First Hug
Chapter 25__Tragedy
Chapter 26__Breakdown
Chapter 27__Healing

Chapter 12__Manipulating

331 16 4
Oleh booklover954044

Kulsum's POV-

What in the actual FUDGE just happened. She insulted me, rubbing it off on my face and walked off as if she's the Queen of England.

I was left stunned and I couldn't process. I cannot believe this just happened!
I was too numb to even react.

I was in my zone when Aslihan entered the kitchen.
Her smile faded into a concerned expression when she saw me.

"Kulsum.....what happened? How did the glass break? Are you okay?" She asked concerningly as she helped me pick up the broken pieces of glass scattering around the floor.

"Yeah, yeah I'm completely fine....Esra dropped this by accident." I gulped as my gaze was stuck to the pieces.

"Are you sure?" Her eyebrows frowned.
"Yeah, definitely!" I forced a smile.
I can't let anyone know this. She'll only think I'm just overreacting or dramatic.
As people always think of me!

I marched to the launch room brushing everything off.
Besides I don't care if Abdul Razzaq likes me or not. What do I care?
Right?

.

.

.

Aslihan and I were in the launch sunked into the couch, laughing and chatting when I heard the sound of heels clicking on the floor.

Esra entered the room with that stupid smug on her face.
"Selam ladies. Can I join you?" She smiled sweetly.
But I could sense the evil behind that pancake face.

I glared at her. "Of course why not." I tried to sound as nice as possible.
She took a seat right in front of me.
"By the way, the food was amazing Kulsum, you're a great chef." She smiled widely.

"Glad you liked it but I didn't cook it, the chef did." I gulped.
"Oh is that so? I thought Abdul Razzaq loves the women who cooks. Too sad you can't, but you know I make such delicious meals." She bragged.

Ugh what a deceitful woman. She's so annoying.
"Well it's not like Kulsum doesn't know how to cook. Nobody in our house cooks because we have chef for that and besides Kulsum makes such amazing foods." Aslihan glared at her as Esra's eyes widened.

I love this girl. Nobody ever stood up for me nor spoke on my behalf.
She's literally like a sister I never had.

"Oh of course, by the way I'm getting late. See you tomorrow." She smiled awkwardly as she got up and left.

"She's such a manipulative woman. Kulsum tell me the truth. What did she said to you in the kitchen?" Aslinan spoke firmly.

I hesitated. "She said that...I wear such boring long dresses and hedious hijab and no men will ever look at me let alone Abdul Razzaq." I sighed.

Aslihan stared at me dumbfounded. She blinked her eyes as her expressions intensified.
"She said that? How dare she? Let me give her a piece of mind." She furiously got up from the couch but I held her back.

I can't let anyone cause a scene and ruin relations because of me.
"It's okay Aslihan I appreciate it but please let it go." I requested.

"I swear I'll kill her next time. But what did you replied?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows.
"Nothing....it was all too sudden I didn't had time to react." I gulped.

"Ugh just ignore her. She's just a nasty liar. You look beautiful. Your dresses are so pretty and your hijab enhance your beauty. Don't let her get to you." She comforted me as she hugged me.

It doesn't really bothers me anymore that people stare at me as if I'm an alien when I wear hijab.

It's not a problem here in Turkey, but in London, people just can't stop giving me smugs.

But I always ignored them. I wear it because Allah has told me to. Hijab does not restricts us.

It protects us and it's the crown of the muslim women. I actually feel proud that I wear hijab.

I actually thank Allah SWT and my parents for the hidayah. (Maturity)
I see women on the street with their hairs opened and wearing tight clothes, I feel so sorry for the ummah.

I know I look nice and it never bothered me how I dress.
If she doesn't like it, I don't care. But when she mentioned Abdul Razzaq, I felt uneasy.

Does he seriously don't like me in this? I mean he never actually commented on the way I dress but still.
Wait why am I getting so worked up about it.

What do I care if he likes me or not. Besides this is just for 7 months.

I was climbing up the stairs thinking about Abdul Razzaq's situation, Esra's stupid comments and Emir's favour.

All the thoughts were clouding in my mind and were driving me crazy.

Suddenly Abdul Razzaq appeared in front of me as he was going downstairs.
And for some reason my heart fluttered and I could feel my knees getting wobbly.

I was so caught up with his sight that I tripped as my dress got under my shoes.
I was just about to hit my head, when I felt a strong arms around my waist and a palm grabbing my wrist and I got pulled back so quickly that our bodies collided with each other.

He caught me just in time. Our eyes met and I felt so satisfied as I gazed his beautiful face and I don't know how or why but my eyes drifted to his perfect pink lips.

"You know you can't handle yourself then why do you wear this stupid dress? You always keep on tripping." His voice darkened.

He quickly let go of me and I felt my heart crushing into million pieces.
He soon left and I felt something heavy in my chest.

Maybe Esra was right after all.
I quickly shrugged all the thoughts away as I marched up to my room.

Abdul Razzaq's POV-

I was already pissed at my lawyer for not getting anything against that idiot so that I can get my land back.

I was heading towards my office to meet him up when I collided with Kulsum.

I mean okay she trips a lot and is very clumsy. I never meant to say that.
I actually like the dresses she wears. They're modest and pretty. They're unlike those revealing clothes women wear.

But she can't just keep on tripping every 2 seconds. I was already stressed and she just came in my way and my frustrations landed on her.

I was on my way out and was just about to open the main door when I heard my name being called out.
I turned around to see Esra coming towards me.

She didn't left yet? It's late.....
"Can you please drop me to my hotel. You know it's too late and I don't think any taxi is available right now." She pouted.

She's right. It's not safe. But I was getting late. But I can't let her go like this either. Her father sent her here under my responsibility.

I finally gave in and we headed outside. I started the engine of my La Farari as she sat on the passenger seat.

We were halfway to the hotel and she was talking non stop and it was driving me crazy.

"So does Kulsum stays at home or she works?" She asked.
"She's working on her clinic." I stated bluntly.

"Ah I see. So the whole day she's out and with other people." She said nonchalantly.
"What do you mean?" I forrwed my eyebrows.

"Oh you know...she stays outdoors all day interact with other men and then...." she said casually.

"Kulsum is not such type of woman who would associate with men other than business." I clenched my jaw.

It's true, she's a respectable woman and knows her boundaries.
Suddenly her relation and interaction with Emir hit me.

She seems so friendly with him. And he's definitely not talking to her JUST FOR BUSINESS.

wait but why do I care if she goes around hang out with other people.
But still the memories hit me like hurricane and it made my blood boil.

________________________________________

Heyyy guys!!!!

Today's Sundayyyy.

Here is one more chapter for you. If you like it then please vote and comment.

Your feedbacks means a lot!!!

Thank you so much for reading.

Also if you want spoilers and reels about Abdul Razzaq and Kulsum please follow my Instagram account.

Instagram user- moonstone_booklover

Love ya'll
Potterhead

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.8K 190 24
I want the record to reflect that I didn't want this marriage. My husband is wealthy, which was a relief initially, but he is also friends with some...
64.4K 4.4K 18
"𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔..." Siddique Khan, age 26 is an ideal Muslim young man with good values and morals. He pr...
9.9K 459 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
790K 50.4K 45
The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How could I want anyone else when I am only b...