LIGHT VS DARKNESS // taekook

By zuhabhat2

In the world of power, manipulation and deception, finding a little bit of munificence is quite a tough job... More

synopsis
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Face Claims
65
66
67
68
69
70
Anime sketches
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
New book/ sequel
84
85
86 (penultimate)
87 (epilogue)
Q/N
Introgation

21

65 3 0
By zuhabhat2

🔹🔸🔹

Authors pov

"Can you stop wriggling? We haven't reached the land yet!" Jungkook mentions exasperatedly, his eyebrows drawn together into a slight frown as he stared into the male who was currently in his arms, "We are almost there, it is just some meters awa----"

Taehyung rebuked defiantly but instantly regrets when jungkook's arms that were holding him steathly loosened up which results in him falling from quite a height, he groaned loudly when his back hit the hard rocky surface of grim city. His pain quickly morphed into anger when he realised that jungkook might have done it intentionally, who was meanwhile watching him scrambling on his feet after landing gracefully

"Dipshit! You did it intentionally, right?" Taehyung questioned onces he rose on his feet, his arms folded back as he rubbed on the ached region, trying to soothe the pain caused by it,

"I don't lie, so yes! " Jungkook honestly replies, his eyes boring into taehyung's who snorts at him, "You helped me in returning back here, so I can forgive you this time!"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the gratitudous statement, but shruggs it soon after. His eyes diverting to the saggy bag that was dangling on dark king's shoulder, he was surprised that he didn't notice it till now. It was droopy and bulged out, clearly indicating that something was inside it.

Even though, he doesn't want to come out as a nosy being, but he couldn't stop his mouth from subduing his surgeing curiousity, "What is in that?" he asks pointing at the bag when he notices the confusing expressions of taehyung

"Oh this, these are–––" Taehyung pauses before fumbling within the bag, before popping a mushroom like plant out from it in his hand, "––those luminating mushroom plants, if that is what they are called"

Taehyung smiles a little before forwarding it towards jungkook who suddenly massaged his temples, "Do you want to touch it, I can allow you that much, but don't go asking 'give me one too', I am not that kind"

Jungkook inspects it wholly with his eyes, denying to touch it as he recapped some memories from yesterday, "Did I tried to eat one?" he questioned between his breath, as inaudibly as possible but due to sharp arbitrary senses, taehyung was quick to catch the words,

"HAHAHA, I don't know you were that famished that you tried to eat these cute mushroom!" Taehyung laughed to taunt jungkook more who rolls his eyes visibly, before gazing back onto the mushroom which was still in taehyung's hands, "They are dangerous, maybe poisonous. You shouldn't bring them with you"

"Yaah, they are pretty dangerous when someone will try to eat them" Taehyung mocks again by emphasizing the word eat, before turning on his heels and sauntering away into the dence forest

"JUNGKOOK" the aforementioned male wiped his head toward the source as he watched his cousin waving his hand frantically towasds him,

"FLY OVER HERE! " Bogum yells loudly, his hands motioning his cousin to come to the other side, who quickly complies by immedaitely soaring to the said land, before exhaling a deep breath when he was tackled by a tight hug, "I was waiting for you since yesterday, I thought you will fly over back soon but no way in my holy dream would I have known that it will take one day to travel back"

"By the way, what was that little creature doing with you. I saw you carrying him back to grim city. You know we haven't opened a charity shop in our kingdom, jungkook" Bogum grimaced before urging his cousin to narrate the whole story, who signs incredously knowing there is no return.

◾◾◾

"Why didn't you come to my rescue, mother? " Taehyung inquiried the second he reach his palace, he was informed his mother was relaxing in her room which infuraites taehyung more who marched angrily towards the said room. It was true, the dark queen was sloughed on her luxurious sofa with a wine filled glass served infront of her,

"Oh, you came! " She musingly replies, her tune calm and collected which hurts Taehyung more, to the extent he didn't call the dark queen 'mummy' which he usually use to address her, and the change didn't went unnoticed by his mother too.

"Are you angry on me, son! " The dark queen exclaims, keenly examining his son who hung his head down to prevent her to see his moist eyes, "Are you implying me that I should doubt you!"

Taehyung instantly rise his head before violently shaking it, "N-No! " his voice cracked a little, but to avoid it further, taehyung quickly bite his lips to prevent them from wobbling

"Yes that is what I was saying, Taehying! I never doubt your potential. I know you can get out from there on your own without my help and moreover, that light prince was with you so I didn't bring you back"

"W-What do you mean? " Taehyung confusingly asks, his eye brows twitch a little by the peculiar statement, as he waited for the dark queen's answer, "You two spent a night together, I know you have got some information for us, right"

Taehyung widened his eyes slightly, his mind blanked out of any information. What will he provide when there is nothing? He gulps down his nervousness, he doesn't want to disappoint her mother when she was waiting for him whole night expecting some sort of information from him,

"Yaah, I-I got some! " He tentatively spoke out while tapping his feets again and again on the dark tiled floor, his mother smiles in respond before motioning him to elaborate, "So I-I was telling that---yaah aecha!! she got two wrinkles on her face by my ageing potion!"

Taehyung explains elatingly, even though his insides was swirling with nervousness. The look he got from his mother put him more on the edge, "Tell me something more important"

"Oh, we have yaah, it was rumored that light queen is having a affair with someone!" Taehyung gulps when he notices his mother's frowned eyes, "Are we discussing here someone's maritial affair, tell me something that is profusely imperative!"

Taehyung nods hurriedly before swallowing more saliva to moisten up his throat, he couldn't get any more excuses to cover up his lie. He signed wearily, deciding it is just best to reveal the truth.

"Actually mummy, I didn-------" He halts when something clicks on his brain: that snow sword! How could he possibly forget that?

"Mummy I have to tell you something" He cried out more exhilarating this time, as he jumped few times to pacify his rising elation

"I have led my ears for a while; for what, son! " The dark queen exclaims irritatingly, ending it with a mocking smile that again put the overly excited prince to the egde, "Oh yes! You know, when I was delving into that forest, I come across a pair of enigmatic hazel eyes and that is not it, he or she was carrying the snow sword"

"You mean the sword that is with light kingdom! " the queen interogates, getting a exciting nod from taehyung who hummed a little after, "Are you sure?"

Taehyung again nods hurriedly, his dark inky hair bouncing with him, "What if that sword was not real! Somebody have to visit light kingdom to check if they have their snow sword with them" the queen deadpanned, before her head wiped towards taehyung who frowns a little, "You will go there, taehyung!"

"What, mummy. I am not going to that overly shiny kingdom. They will recognize me in no time!" Taehyung protests, whining a little when he notices her mother's adament expressions, "They won't recognize your dark energy!"

"How? "

"I will put a spell on you which will remain for 12 hours, they won't be able to recognize you till then! " the dark queen explains before waving her hand in the air, from where a small bottle appears, she grabs it before forwarding it towards taehyung who hesitantly wrenched it away, "Put that on your clothes, you need a little makeover around your eyes and contacts t----"

"No way I will wear contacts, I don't want to hide my beautiful eyes!"

"So you will go around showing your sunken purple coloured eyes, and probably will return blind because let me remind you, you cannot see well in light" She says, sighing afterwards as she again performed her magic, before handing a pair of contacts to taehyung who reluctantly accepts.

"What is in that bag, i----" She was cut off rudely when taehyung quickly showed her mushroom like plants that he brought from that forest, "I get them from that forest, Aren't they cute! "

"They are-----" The dark queen squits her eyes before sighing again, "---love mushroom"

"Yes mummy, I love them a lot" Taehyung innocently replies getting a skeptical look from queen, "Are you dumb or what! They are love spell mushroom, if someone will try to eat them that person will feel lovesick with exactly everything. It basically makes your system secrete more oxytoxin"

She explains as she noticed her son deep in thoughts, she shruggs before adding, "You can go now, and you will leave to light kingdom tommorrow"

🔹🔸🔹

Hello lovely people, I hope you are all doing well! Do not forget to vote and leave a comment.

Bye lovelies,

Zuha–––––

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 3.2K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
1.7M 61.8K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...
234K 8.4K 49
" Please what Papilio? Want more? Or want deeper? " He slowed down his speed , he's teasing me. I became frustrated at his actions. I'm about to say...
110K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...