The orphan girl gets a jade p...

By yanatheice123

"THIS IS NOT MINE" "FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSE ONLY " "PLS DON'T REPORT" "CREDITS FOR THE AUTHOR" Author:Su... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-109 Finale

Chapter 51-60

1.6K 14 0
By yanatheice123

Chapter 51 The confinement man returns to the army

Soon, they returned to the educated youth spot in the car. Jimu Feng parked the car and went to his room to burn the kang.

Song Qianqian and Gao Chunmei got out of the car with their children in their arms, and Qin Zhou moved all the things out of the car.

The two mothers returned to their rooms. Ji Mufeng had already lit a fire to burn the kang, and then got up to spread the bedding for his wife. The room quickly became warm.

After Song Qianqian and the child lay in bed, Ji Mufeng added several more firewood.

Then they went to sort out the things they brought back. Many educated youths were surprised to see Ji Mufeng. They didn't expect that he would come back after Song Qianqian gave birth.

"Qin Zhou, I'm going to return the car. Do you have anything to buy?" Ji Mufeng still has to go to the supply and marketing cooperative.

"Bring me back a pound of brown sugar, and I'll get the money slips while you wait." After Qin Zhou finished speaking, he quickly sent over the money slips.

When Jimu Feng saw his wife sleeping, he locked the door and drove away in the car. He went to the police station to return the car and went to the post office to make a few calls.

Notify his grandfather and father, and his grandfather said that his wife had given birth to a very handsome son.

After making the call, he went to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy some things, including oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar and two pounds of soybean oil, as well as malted milk and chicken cakes, canned fruits and three pounds of brown sugar.

After shopping, Ji Mufeng walked back to the village. He first gave the brown sugar to Qin Zhou, and then opened the door to see his little wife.

Song Qianqian was breastfeeding her son. She put on a diaper for Huajuan. Ji Mufeng saw it and closed the door.

"Daughter-in-law, are you hungry? Eat some chicken cake first, and I'll make porridge for you." Ji Mufeng swallowed while watching his son drink milk.

"I want to eat beef and fish soup." After Song Qianqian finished speaking, she took out the ingredients from the space.

Ji Mufeng immediately stepped forward to take it. He watched his son eat and drink enough, put away the ingredients and turned to hug his wife.

"Baby, I've worked hard on you during this time." After Jimu Feng finished speaking, he kissed her several times.

"Mu Feng, you don't have to work too hard, your body is the most important thing." After Song Qianqian finished speaking, she took out the spiritual spring water for him to drink.

The man's fatigue disappeared instantly after drinking. The two of them got tired of it for a while before going to cook. First, they made a bowl of fish soup for their little wife, and then stewed the beef in a pot with some potatoes.

Song Qianqian went into the space to use the toilet. It was too cold outside to go out. She asked Ji Mufeng to go to the toilet tomorrow morning, holding an empty spittoon in his hand to scare people.

At night, the couple lay on the warm kang. Song Qianqian's milk was enough, and Xiao Huamuan went to bed after eating and drinking.

Ji Mufeng studied the diapers and found that they were very easy to use and did not leak. He felt warm holding his little wife in his arms. They could go get the certificate after the Chinese New Year, and he had to go back and write a wedding report.

Early the next morning, Jimufeng cooked brown sugar glutinous rice porridge and several brown sugar eggs.

"Daughter-in-law, please replenish your body after eating. I will make soup for you at noon." Ji Mufeng was like coaxing a child.

"Actually, I'm fine after drinking the spiritual spring water. I'm in good health and don't need to take supplements." Song Qianqian is now full of energy.

"I know, but I still have lost energy and blood, and I need to replenish it." Ji Mufeng knew the role of spiritual spring water, but confinement was also important for women.

"Okay, I'll listen to you." Song Qianqian also thought it made sense.

So, Ji Mufeng started feeding his wife and was busy feeding her daughter-in-law every day. Song Qianqian also practiced her cooking skills and was ready to start cooking in twenty days.

During the day, Song Qianqian would use diapers for the child. Because it would be weird if the diapers were not washed, she put a changing mat on the kang.

Ji Mufeng washes his son's diapers every day and is very happy without a single complaint. As a first-time father, he is not only happy but also nervous. He wants to give the best to their mother and son.

Ji Mufeng looked at his soft and naughty son and his young and beautiful wife. All the anxiety in the man's heart disappeared. He wanted to create a good life for mother and son.

Song Qianqian ate very nutritious food every day. Ji Mufeng cooked delicious food in different ways and even cooked various sweet soups for her.

In more than twenty days, the family has become a full circle. Song Qianqian has gained a few pounds, Ji Mufeng has become stronger and drank a lot of Lingquan water, and Hanamuan is now white and fat.

"Daughter-in-law, I am going back to the army tomorrow. I will take leave next year to get my certificate." Ji Mufeng hugged Song Qianqian and said.

"Okay, I have prepared things for you. You can take these to replenish your body." Song Qianqian prepared beef jerky, pork breasts, black sesame paste, fried rice noodles and chili sauce for him.

"You can spend these tickets as you wish. If there are not enough, I will send them to you." Jimu Feng took out all the tickets he had.

"Don't give me food stamps or meat stamps. I'll accept all other stamps." Song Qianqian couldn't let the man go hungry.

Ji Mufeng thought of her space, so he chose to listen to her. He was really reluctant to leave.

At night, Song Qianqian was forced to use her hands to please him, and she agreed thinking that he would leave tomorrow. This man's hands were almost broken if he was not restrained.

He didn't get up until ten o'clock the next day. Ji Mufeng felt refreshed and left before eating. Song Qianqian was not allowed to see him off because her confinement period was not over yet.

Ji Mufeng returned to the army with a smile and a large bag of things in his hand. He selected a few items and sent them to the regimental leader first.

"Report to the leader, Ji Mufeng is returning to the team today." The man was obviously in good spirits.

"Come in, your boy is a father, write a marriage report quickly." After saying that, he was asked to fill in the form.

Ji Mufeng quickly wrote the wedding report and put the things he brought on the table.

"My wife did all these." After saying that, he ran away.

"This brat has a conscience." Wang Guorong opened it and took a bite of the beef jerky. Ouch, it tastes really delicious.

These are all taken back to the family to eat. The brat is really lucky to have become a father at such a young age.

Song Qianqian took her son into the space and used her mind to do everything. She ate fruits and stewed crucian carp soup. Ji Mufeng felt much freer without her.

Many things cannot be taken out, so Song Qianqian can only consume them slowly. The excess is stored in the warehouse and can be taken out whenever she wants to eat.

The temperature outside is very low, and Song Qianqian hardly goes out. When the sun is bright, she goes to the toilet, and of course she carries a spittoon in her hand.

She wore a lot of clothes when she went out. The heavy snow fell a little late this year. It started snowing heavily the next day just after she finished talking about it. The captain's wife even came to see her and brought a basket of eggs.

"Qianqian girl, try not to go out when it's cold outside, and don't take a shower or wash your hair." Kong Fang warned worriedly.

"Okay, Auntie." Song Qianqian chatted with her for a long time.

The snowflakes outside were falling more and more, and Ji Mufeng was thinking about them at this moment, eating the chili sauce made by his wife, and his whole body was hot but not cold at all.

After her confinement, Song Qianqian went into the space to take a shower. She washed her three times before giving up. The first thing she did was dry her hair, put on her pajamas and feel relaxed.

Song Qianqian was writing a novel in space. She had to catch up on the progress she had dropped. When she was tired from writing, she would eat various fruits. She also took out the translated books and started translating the books after eating the fruits.

Gao Chunmei rarely comes to see her now. She can't leave after having a child. Qin Zhou has to cook and wash diapers. He takes good care of Gao Chunmei.

Chapter 52 Ji Mufeng rushes back to collect the certificate

A few more months passed like this, and when the spring came, they went to hunt pigweed again. Song Qianqian waited until her son fell asleep before going, then moved into the space and others thought he was in the room.

Ji Mufeng wrote a letter a few days ago, saying that the marriage report had been released, and he asked for leave to come over to get the marriage certificate and visit their mother and son.

Song Qianqian also misses her man very much, and spends her nights in space processing beef jerky, canned fruits, a lot of pork jerky, beef sauce, chili sauce, etc.

"Huamuan, your dad is coming to see us. You have to be good then." Song Qianqian often talks to her son.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey." Huamuan replied to Song Qianqian.

The fields are busy with spring planting. She really doesn't have to endure hardships when she goes to the countryside. Gao Chunmei is the same as her. It's just a warm day to plant pigweed.

I heard that new educated youths were coming soon, and the educated youth spot was going to be lively again. When there were more people, there would naturally be more trouble. Uncle Li Qiang sent the rent, and she also sent dried meat, and gave Kong Fang two kilograms.

She didn't want to owe more debts, so she would use things to repay them. Anyway, she had a lot of supplies. In this northern countryside, she didn't even want to go to the black market.

A few days later, Ji Mufeng arrived in a dusty state. His eyes were all red and bloodshot, saying that he had just completed a mission.

"Baby, did you miss me?" Jimu Feng asked with a smile.

"Well, I miss you Ji Mufeng." Song Qianqian stepped forward and hugged him.

"We'll go get the certificate in the afternoon. I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon." Ji Mufeng felt very sad.

"I know you don't have a holiday. It's okay to drink a glass of water first." Song Qianqian closed the door.

After Ji Mufeng drank a glass of spiritual spring water, his body instantly felt much better. He raised his eyes and saw his son on the kang. The little guy was still awake and watching them.

"Daughter-in-law, our son has grown so big!" Ji Mufeng asked looking at the plump Hanajuan.

"Yes, this kid is really good at eating. He feels like he's about to grow into a ball." Song Qianqian took good care of Hanamaki.

"Daughter-in-law, thank you so much for your hard work. I will be promoted as soon as possible and let you go and join the army." Ji Mufeng knew the hardships of a woman raising a child.

"Okay, but you have to pay attention to safety. Nothing is more important than life." Song Qianqian warned worriedly.

Ji Mufeng hugged his daughter-in-law and kissed her for a long time, and then went to hug his son. It was really heavy. The daughter-in-law must be tired from holding him every day.

Seeing his daughter-in-law, who had regained her figure, coaxing her son to sleep and then getting on the kang, Ji Mufeng couldn't help but want her several times.

We had braised beef noodles for lunch, and Song Qianqian also fried a few eggs, even boiled them with Lingquan water.

"Eat more beef, I stewed a lot." Song Qianqian wanted to take good care of his body.

"Daughter-in-law, it's great to have you." Ji Mufeng opened his stomach and ate the delicious beef.

In the afternoon, Ji Mufeng went to the brigade leader to get a letter of introduction, then rode his mother and son to the commune to get their certificates. They took wedding photos and family photos.

Ji Mufeng held the marriage certificate and giggled. They were finally married. He was afraid that his wife would run away in his dreams at night. Now he could finally feel at ease.

Song Qianqian was still holding the flower roll in her hand. The man put down the marriage certificate and took it immediately. The family of three went directly to the supply and marketing cooperative and bought some daily necessities and malted milk.

"Mu Feng, let's go to the post office and I'll get the remittance slip." Song Qianqian said with a smile.

"Okay, just in time to call grandpa. They all like the dried meat you sent." Ji Mufeng didn't expect that his wife would send the package back, but grandpa called him to tell him.

"Well, let's send some back later. I have a lot of meat and I'll take some away with you." Song Qianqian had already prepared his luggage for him.

"Daughter-in-law, it's my honor to marry you." Ji Mufeng was very moved.

After making the phone call to send the package, they got the remittance slip, took out the money, and returned to the educated youth center with their son in their arms.

In the evening, Song Qianqian stewed braised fish cubes, as well as pickled fish and braised pork. She called Qin Zhou and Gao Chunmei over, and the four of them drank and had dinner together.

"Qin Zhou, thank you for taking care of Qianqian." Ji Mufeng raised his wine glass and clinked it with him.

"You're welcome, it's not easy for your wife to be alone. It's hard not having a man around her. There are many things that even if you have money, it's useless." Qin Zhou told the truth.

"I will take her to join the army as soon as possible, and I would like to ask you to take care of her." Ji Mufeng drank the entire glass of wine in one gulp, and he actually felt very uncomfortable.

"No problem, we will try our best to help." Qin Zhou also drank a full glass of wine.

The meal lasted for two hours. Ji Mufeng packed up the things, and Song Qianqian put the child to sleep. The two of them were obsessed with each other again, and they didn't stop until midnight.

A night of love.

At noon the next day, Ji Mufeng felt refreshed and felt very comfortable after drinking a lot of spiritual spring water.

Song Qianqian took out a luggage bag. Ji Mufeng was shocked when he opened it. It was filled with beef jerky and other food, as well as canned fruits and steamed buns.

"There are beef sauce and chili sauce in it. You can eat all the steamed buns on the train. I put milk powder and sugar in them, so these steamed buns taste very good." Song Qianqian had already prepared them.

"Daughter-in-law, I can't bear to leave." Ji Mufeng really wanted to stay with them.

Song Qianqian also boiled twenty eggs, put some commonly used medicines for him, and some cotton socks stored in the space, all separated and ready to send to him.

Song Qianqian had prepared the beef and celery dumplings for lunch a few days ago. She kept them in the warehouse and took them out at any time, and just cooked them in hot water.

The dumplings were dipped in minced garlic and vinegar. Ji Mufeng ate two plates in one go, looking at her with doting eyes.

"I'm leaving. Don't send me off. I'll pick you up next time to join the army." After Ji Mufeng finished speaking, he hugged the mother and son for a while before carrying two bags of luggage back to the army.

Song Qianqian didn't go to see him off. Her tears had already burst into tears. She had encountered love in this life, but the separation was particularly painful.

Ji Mufeng got on the train sleeper, put away his luggage and closed his eyes to rest. In the evening, he ate sweet steamed buns, which were very delicious with beef sauce.

He also ate a few boiled eggs, thinking about his wife and his lovely son.

After returning to the army, Ji Mufeng took a few bags to find the regiment leader. When he came out, he had a smile on his face. He had completed the previous tasks and was promoted to company commander. He saved many people and brought back confidential documents.

Ji Mufeng moved into a two-person room. He lived with his instructor, locked up his things, and after sorting out his things, he started writing a letter. The letter said that he was promoted to company commander.

"Company Commander Ji, congratulations!" the instructor Zhang Feng said enviously.

"Director Zhang, please take care of me in the future." Ji Mufeng gave him some dried meat and chili sauce.

"Wow, this jerky tastes so good. Where did you buy it?" Zhang Feng is still a foodie.

"My wife made it herself. I'm going to send her a letter." After saying that, he ran away.

This guy is so lucky. He married a wife so early. Unfortunately, I don't have a partner. Zhang Feng kept complaining in his heart.

After Ji Mufeng sent the letter, he was stopped by someone. It was still the disgusting Liu Sisi. This woman was really haunted.

"Get out of the way, don't force me to do anything." Ji Mufeng hated this kind of woman the most.

Chapter 53 Song Qianqian's novel published

"Company Commander Ji, how am I inferior to that rural woman?" Liu Sisi still refused to give up on this superb man.

"My wife is a hundred times better than you, and my son is very big." After Jimu Feng finished speaking, he turned around and left.

Liu Sisi ran home angrily and cried loudly, and then angrily agreed to meet an officer. She wanted to find someone better than Ji Mufeng.

Three days later, Liu Sisi went on a blind date and got married a month later. She specially found a battalion commander, but he was a few years older and had a passable appearance.

After Ji Mufeng found out, he finally felt relieved. This woman was really shameless. She had average looks and thought she was a beauty. She was completely different from his own wife.

Educated youth spot, a group of new educated youths came today. All the unused single rooms have been rented. Three boys and three girls are all good-looking.

"Song Qianqian, you are going to attend the educated youth gathering today." Qin Zhou came over and knocked on the door to announce.

"Okay, I will attend on time." Song Qianqian planned to carry her son there.

Soon, everyone gathered in the main room. Song Qianqian went there holding the flower scroll, and Gao Chunmei also held the little duck egg. The two of them became the focus.

"We are also educated youths, but we are all married." Gao Chunmei explained.

Song Qianqian didn't speak. When it was her turn to introduce herself, she just said her name and age, and nothing else.

Of the six people who came this time, four were from Beijing City and the other two were from Hai City, so the conditions were very good.

Tang Ruyan and Li Dali were about to get married, and they only had to hold two banquets after the date was set.

Someone has already booked Li Dali's room, and these educated youths are all well-funded.

"My name is Zhang Lanfang, her name is Liu Meiyun, and we are classmates." This girl is from Beijing.

"My name is Wen Yizhen, his name is Han Weimin, and we are partners." The two of them are from Haishi.

"My name is Chu Yanbin, his name is Yu Jianguo, and we are cousins." They are from Beijing.

The new male educated youth peeked at Song Qianqian because she was so beautiful.

"Song Qianqian's lover is an officer. He was originally an educated youth here, and later he became a soldier and became a company commander." Qinzhou was afraid that Song Qianqian would be targeted by male educated youths.

The eyes of the new female educated youths were full of jealousy, but the original female educated youths were no longer jealous of her.

Not long after, a group of people started to have dinner. Song Qianqian said that she wanted to feed the children and did not stay to eat corn mush.

Gao Chunmei and Qin Zhou stayed behind. Her man was a bit long and there was nothing she could do about it. Anyway, it was a rare meal and she was fine.

Qin Zhou's father is a factory director. This is what Gao Chunmei told her. She had no choice but to send her son to the countryside in order to gain a good reputation.

Qinzhou gets packages every month, and his family also sends him money, because he only has a younger sister and no son who will return to the city sooner or later.

Gao Chunmei's father is a shopping mall manager, her mother is also an accountant in the shopping mall, her brother is a regular worker in a steel factory, and her sister-in-law is also an accountant in a steel factory, so the conditions at home are considered good.

"That Song Qianqian is so good-looking." Chu Yanbin said to Yu Jianguo.

"Don't mess with her. Her man is an officer and his skin will peel off even if he doesn't die." Yu Jianguo reminded angrily.

Chu Yanbin finally stopped thinking. He was rich and had so many women that there was no need for him to get involved.

Song Qianqian seldom left the house except to cut pig grass. After they all went to work in the fields, she and Gao Chunmei went to wash clothes.

In her free time, she translates books and just takes good care of her son. He takes naps more now.

Ten days later, Song Qianqian took her son to the commune, but no one took him into their space on the way.

When she came to the post office, Song Qianqian sent the translated books and the novels she had written to the publishing house.

"Comrade Song, here is your letter and remittance slip." The staff member said with a smile.

"Thank you, comrade, for treating you to some candies." Song Qianqian generously took out a handful of fruit candies and handed them to them.

When she opened the letter, it was from the publishing house. The letter stated that the book had been published and that payment would be made every quarter. More than 3,000 yuan was remitted to her. The amount in the future would depend on the sales volume.

Song Qianqian took out all the money, put it into the space and went to the supply and marketing cooperative. After shopping, she went to the state-owned restaurant and bought ten meat buns back to the village.

When we arrived at the entrance of the village, we felt that there was no one around, so we took our son out of the space and went back. I was in a good mood today and would celebrate in the evening.

After eating and feeding her son, Song Qianqian went to the back mountain to cut pig grass, and of course she called Gao Chunmei.

"Qianqian, you can join the army at the deputy battalion level. When Ji Mufeng is promoted again, you will leave." Gao Chunmei also wanted to leave here.

"Sister Chunmei, when we write a letter, you will come back to the city." Song Qianqian comforted her.

"You make more money than me, and you are also very beautiful. I really envy you." Gao Chunmei said what she meant.

"You're actually not that bad. You're also beautiful in appearance. Don't belittle yourself." Song Qianqian felt that Gao Chunmei was very suitable for this era. Her thick eyebrows and big eyes looked particularly majestic.

Song Qianqian didn't say that the novel was published. She didn't want to reveal too much privacy. She just wanted to know some things.

Time passed very quickly, and the summer harvest was ushering in the fields. Song Qianqian went to dry the wheat, and she took the child with her.

Ji Mufeng is on a mission outside again. He has to be promoted to his wife before he can join the army. This mission is actually very dangerous, and many people are unwilling to take it.

Half a month later, the summer harvest was over. Song Qianqian received a telegram saying that Ji Mufeng was seriously injured and asked her to go to the hospital to take care of her.

The captain sent a letter of introduction, Qin Zhou helped her buy a train ticket, and Song Qianqian put away everything. There was something about her that others didn't know, and even Gao Chunmei didn't know much about it.

Song Qianqian packed a bedding, leaving some rice, flour, grains and oil, as well as pots and pans for daily use. Leaving nothing behind would make people suspicious, and also left the key to Gao Chunmei.

Early the next morning, the brigade leader asked someone to drive an ox cart to take her to the commune.

Song Qianqian gave the driver a dollar, got in the car and went directly to the train battle. The ticket Qinzhou bought yesterday was for a soft sleeper, and the people in the army had already called him, otherwise he would definitely be sad along the way.

The soft sleeper compartment was not crowded at all. Song Qianqian finally got on the bus. She was still holding Xiao Huamuan in her hand. She felt alive after putting him down.

Not long after, a man and a woman came across from them. They looked like a middle-aged couple. The man wore a military uniform with four pockets. Song Qianqian didn't recognize the epaulettes, but his position was definitely not low.

The woman was wearing bragi and had makeup on her face. To be beautiful at such an age means that she must be rich or powerful.

"Lesbian, we are going to the dining car for breakfast. Can you help us take care of our luggage?" the middle-aged woman asked with a smile.

"Okay, feel free to go have breakfast." Song Qianqian agreed happily.

After they left the carriage, Song Qianqian breastfed her son. She would be weaned after a while, and then she would just need milk powder.

Every time they left the carriage, Song Qianqian would breastfeed her son and eat some complementary food when she was really hungry.

For example, egg yolks, apple puree, rice cereal, milk powder, etc. can be given to children.

Chapter 54 Ji Mufeng is injured and hospitalized

Hanamaki can sit on the bed when she wakes up. The soft sleeper bed is relatively clean. It is impossible to be too particular when going out. When there are outsiders, you can only do as the Romans do.

Song Qianqian's upper bunk was unoccupied, so she managed to wait until the train arrived at the station. The two people on the opposite side also got off the train together, holding the child and carrying a bag, and saw someone waiting for her holding a sign.

"Hello, comrade! I am Song Qianqian." After saying that, the man opposite was dumbfounded.

"Hello sister-in-law! My name is Wang Erniu." As soon as he finished speaking, he quickly took the baggage from Song Qianqian.

"Comrade Wang Erniu, what's Ji Mufeng's situation now?" Song Qianqian asked worriedly.

"Sister-in-law, Company Commander Ji was seriously injured and fell into a coma. He is still awake." Wang Erniu did not dare to hide it.

"Let's go, let's go to the hospital now." Song Qianqian wanted to give the man some spiritual spring water.

"The company commander has made a great contribution this time, and soon my sister-in-law will be able to join the army." Wang Erniu is the platoon leader under Ji Mufeng.

After getting in the car, Song Qianqian held her son and sat in the back seat. It was almost dark outside.

When the jeep arrived at the hospital, Ji Mufeng happened to enter the ward. The two-person room was specially allocated for Song Qianqian to sleep. The man was unconscious and it was difficult to leave.

"Doctor, can I know his current situation?" Song Qianqian asked after giving her son to Wang Erniu.

"The patient has lost too much blood now and has three gunshot wounds on his body. Fortunately, he took the medicine in advance, otherwise he would have seen the King of Hell earlier. Fortunately, he did not hurt his vital organs, but he will have to rest for two or three months. After all, he lost a lot of blood. , The wound should not be exposed to water, otherwise it will easily become inflamed." The doctor received orders from above and must do his best to treat the injured.

"Okay, can he have some liquid food when he wakes up?" Song Qianqian asked with relief after hearing this.

"You can eat some white porridge and millet porridge, and if possible, drink more brown sugar water." After the doctor said this, he was ready to leave work.

Song Qianqian returned to the ward, saw the man unconscious, and asked Wang Erniu to buy dinner.

"Sister-in-law, give me the lunch box and I'll buy some porridge." Wang Erniu looked at Hanamaki and said.

"Okay, here's the money ticket. Please accept it." Song Qianqian handed him the lunch box.

"You don't need to give me the money ticket, it's all covered by the army." After saying that, he put down the money ticket and took the lunch box and left.

"Ji Mufeng, you must be in pain." Song Qianqian's tears fell unconsciously.

She closed the door to the ward, took out a tea jar with spiritual spring water in it, and fed him mouth to mouth.

Jimu Feng was having a nightmare, as if he heard his wife's voice, but his eyelids were too heavy to open.

Someone was feeding him water, and he was sure it was spiritual spring water, and the soft lips on his lips were his wife's.

Ji Mufeng moved his fingers, but he drank the spiritual spring water without waking up. He drank up the entire enamel jar.

"Mu Feng, I know you are very tired now. I hope you have a good sleep." Song Qianqian touched his face and said.

Ji Mufeng fell asleep obediently, no longer having nightmares and was very comfortable. The water from the spiritual spring played a big role, and the wounds on his body were much better.

Song Qianqian heard his breathing steady, and took out a large glass of spiritual spring water. She drank it all in one breath, and the fatigue all over her body immediately dissipated.

Opening the door, Wang Erniu came over with a lunch box. Song Qianqian fed her son a few mouthfuls of white porridge, drank the rest, washed the lunch box, and went to the toilet to fill a pot of boiling water.

"Comrade Wang Erniu, you can go back to the army, as long as I'm here." Song Qianqian was too busy alone.

"Okay, this is the subsidy given by the regiment commander. I'll see the company commander again during the holidays." Wang Erniu put down the money ticket, stood up and left.

Song Qianqian watched the person leave and closed the door. She put the money and tickets into the room and took her son in. Both mother and son took a shower, changed clothes, dried their hair and returned to the ward.

I put on diapers for my son, nursed him to sleep after peeing, put him on the bed and covered him with the quilt I brought.

Looking at Ji Mufeng's thin face, this man had suffered a lot for her. He wanted them to join the army in order to get promoted, so he was so desperate.

He almost lost his life this time. When he wakes up and recovers, Song Qianqian will give him a lesson to let him know the importance of life.

"Mu Feng, you are really stupid." Song Qianqian felt very sad.

Early the next morning, the nurse came over to change the urine bag and add water to him. Song Qianqian kept watching.

After they left and closed the door, Song Qianqian breastfed her son, changed him into a diaper, and then helped him put on his pants.

Song Qianqian fed Ji Mufeng spiritual spring water again. This time the man obviously made swallowing movements. He raised his head and saw that Ji Mufeng had woken up.

"Daughter-in-law, I knew it was you." Ji Mufeng's voice was very low, and it was obvious that his body had not yet recovered.

Song Qianqian finished feeding all the spiritual spring water and rolled her eyes at the man on the bed.

"Hmph! Don't talk, I'll call the doctor." Song Qianqian called the nurse at the door. She couldn't leave with Huamuan here.

The doctor came very quickly. After the examination, he breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that there was nothing wrong.

"Don't worry, his injury recovered quickly and he will be discharged after recovering well." The doctor said with emotion that the patient's physical condition is really good.

"Thank you, doctor." Song Qianqian's eyes were red with joy.

"Daughter-in-law, don't cry." Ji Mufeng whispered.

"I'm not crying. I'm happy that you're okay." Song Qianqian wiped away her tears and hugged her son.

"Son, you have grown up a lot." Ji Mufeng was really happy.

Song Qianqian carried her son to buy breakfast, and bought a lunch box of white porridge and steamed buns. The man would definitely not be full of porridge if he had a big appetite, so he took out a few eggs from the space.

I fed my son a few mouthfuls first, then fed him the whole meal. I poured water to soak a cup of milk powder, broke the steamed buns into pieces and fed them to him. I quietly took out a straw so that he wouldn't choke on the milk.

"Daughter-in-law, it's better to leave the milk powder for your son." Ji Mufeng was afraid of starving his son.

"Don't worry, your son won't starve." Song Qianqian said angrily.

Then, she made another cup of milk powder for her son. The little boy was full after drinking half of it, and Song Qianqian drank the rest in one gulp.

Ji Mufeng looked at her without blinking. Her daughter-in-law was so beautiful. Xiao Huajuan was crawling around on the bed. Song Qianqian played with him for a while and finally coaxed him to sleep.

The nurse came to change Ji Mufeng's salt water. She was particularly envious when she saw Song Qianqian. Her skin was white and tender and she had a good figure. This company commander was really lucky.

Song Qianqian felt baffled. This nurse kept staring at her. Didn't she wash her face cleanly?

"Daughter-in-law, she thinks you are good-looking." Jimu Feng said with a smile.

"Ah? I thought there was dirt on my face." Song Qianqian really couldn't laugh or cry.

Half an hour later, many people came to the ward, all of them were leaders of Ji Mufeng.

"Don't move. We are just here to see you. Congratulations on your promotion. You have made first-class merit this time." said the group leader Wang Guorong.

"Congratulations! This time my brother and sister can join the army. They are so good for you." Instructor Zhang Feng also ran to see him.

"I have applied for the house for you and it will be approved in half a month." Wang Guorong was very happy for him.

Chapter 55 Replenishing Ji Mufeng's health

"Thank you, team leader and instructor, this is my wife Song Qianqian." Ji Mufeng introduced.

"Hello, leader! Hello, instructor! My name is Song Qianqian." After saying that, he was about to get a kettle to fill with boiling water.

"Comrade Song Qianqian, thank you for your hard work!" Wang Guorong knew that it was not easy to serve others, and she had to take care of her young son.

"It's not hard, this is what I should do." After saying that, he walked out and closed the door.

"You have a good wife, and you are so lucky." Wang Guorong said with a smile.

"Captain, I'll go outside and guard the door." Zhang Feng knew they had something to say.

After the ward door was closed, Wang Guorong approached Ji Mufeng and asked, "Where did you hide that list?"

"Take it yourself and put it on the sole of my shoe." Ji Mufeng hid it inside the shoe.

"Fortunately, your feet don't stink. If it had been anyone else, they would have stunk to death." Wang Guorong said with disgust.

"Help me clean the house and buy furniture and other items for me. I will give you the money for the selected items later." Ji Mufeng said the request.

"No problem, I'll find someone to help you get it done. I'll also buy the pots and pans so that you can live there when you get back." Wang Guorong happily agreed after receiving the list.

By the time Song Qianqian returned to the ward, they had all left, and Hanamaki was still sleeping soundly.

Song Qianqian wrote letters to both the publisher and the editor, telling them that they had changed their addresses with the army.

He also wrote a letter to Gao Chunmei, saying that she would join the army directly if she did not go back. He would give her all her room and things, and leave her address so that she could correspond in the future.

After thinking for a while, Song Qianqian wrote two more letters to Ji Mufeng's family, telling them about Ji Mufeng's injury and their joining the army.

"Mu Feng, I will go to the post office and post all the letters. I will take my son with me, but you must not move." After saying that, he fed him a lot of spiritual spring water.

"Go ahead. Go early and come back early. Be careful on the road." Ji Mufeng didn't stop her.

The group leader and others sent a lot of supplements. Song Qianqian put them all in the cabinet and went directly to the post office with her son in her arms.

After sending the letter and returning to the hospital, Song Qianqian was holding brown sugar and a pack of big red dates in her hands.

"I'll make you some brown sugar water. The doctor asked you to drink more." Song Qianqian put down her son and said.

"Okay, I will listen to my wife." Jimu Feng smiled silly.

After drinking, Song Qianqian boiled the red dates in boiling water and fed them to her men. When the nurse came to remove the needle and saw it, they all said that this daughter-in-law is really nice.

At night, Song Qianqian closed the ward door, waited for both father and son to fall asleep, and went into the space to stew a lot of soup.

She stewed black fish soup, bone soup, pigeon soup, egg custard, old hen soup and turtle soup.

I also cooked a pot of white rice, steamed steamed buns and meat buns, and could eat them at any time.

After feeding her son in the middle of the night, Song Qianqian hugged him to sleep. Ji Mufeng opened his eyes. Where did his wife go just now? Can people enter the space?

Don't think about it anymore, close your eyes and go to sleep quickly. He can be discharged after recovering well. He doesn't want to stay in the hospital.

Early the next morning, Song Qianqian got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. Ji Mufeng looked at his fat son and felt a special softness in his heart.

"Mu Feng, I'll buy whatever you want to eat." Song Qianqian returned to the ward with the tea jar.

"Let's eat steamed buns and porridge." Jimu Feng had nothing to eat.

Song Qianqian fed him hard-boiled eggs and made him a cup of brown sugar water to cushion his stomach before going to the cafeteria. This time, the man was awake without his son.

Song Qianqian finished eating and packed it up. When Xiao Huajuan woke up when she came back, she fed him some porridge after washing his face, and fed the rest to Jimufeng.

"Daughter-in-law, I am not the first in your heart." Ji Mufeng was even jealous of his son.

"You really can't blame me. I gave birth to my son. He is related to me by blood. Although you are my man, you are not related by blood. Besides, no one knows what will happen in the future.

Don't rush to refute, no one can guarantee that you will love me forever, otherwise no one will get divorced. Maybe you love me very much now, but after more than ten years, you may still hate me. "Song Qianqian has seen through the men in the world.

"Baby, you are really sober in the world. It's good that you are not afraid of being cheated." Ji Mufeng was not angry after hearing this. Instead, he felt that she was very special.

After breakfast, she played with her son for a while. After her son fell asleep, Song Qianqian brought hot water, turned around, locked the door, and wiped Ji Mufeng's body.

Soon, the nurse came to change the urine bag and put the salt water on it. It had to be anti-inflammatory for several days to prevent the wound from becoming inflamed.

In the army, Wang Guorong led his troops to arrest many people. There were other troops on the list, and they were all arrested for interrogation.

Three days later, dozens of spies were caught, some of whom had been lurking for decades. Their biological fathers were Japanese, their wives were Japanese, and even their mothers were Japanese.

Anyway, Ji Mufeng made a great contribution this time, and his superiors gave him a special reward of 3,000 yuan. After all, he was shot three times and almost died.

The next morning, Wang Guorong sent the money to the hospital. Song Qianqian made him a cup of tea, and then went out for a walk with his son in his arms.

"You brat, you wife is really discerning. Where did this fragrant tea come from?" Wang Guorong drank several sips in a row, and stood up to pour some boiling water.

"I don't know, maybe it was picked in the mountains." Jimu Feng made a random excuse.

"You have made a great contribution this time, and you will be rewarded with three thousand yuan. I brought you the money."

"Thank you, leader. This money can be used to decorate the house."

"By the way, do you want a yard or a building?"

"Let's go to the yard. My wife likes to be quiet. There are too many people in the building."

"Okay, I'll help you choose a house when you get back. You can move in directly after you're discharged from the hospital. I'll buy everything for you. Just take good care of yourself and don't think too much."

"Don't worry, my wife and son are here, the others are not in my heart."

In fact, when Wang Guorong called Ji's house, Shen Yun answered and said that he was looking for his wife. Ji Fenghua didn't know about it yet, so they couldn't call Ji Mingde for fear that he would not be able to bear it because he was old.

That's why she sent a telegram to Song Qianqian. This woman ran over with her son, which showed that she really loved Ji Mufeng.

Song Qianqian returned to the hospital carrying a thermos bucket. Inside was the pigeon soup stewed last night. I heard that this soup was particularly useful in healing wounds.

Walking into the ward, Wang Guorong had already left. Song Qianqian put down her son and fed them soup.

"Daughter-in-law, please keep this money and the reward will be 3,000 yuan." Ji Mufeng handed over the money consciously.

"Okay, drink up all the soup quickly. The wound will heal quickly." Song Qianqian took the money and put it into the space. No one could see her with her back to the door.

"By the way, I almost forgot to tell you that the novel I wrote was published and I received three thousand yuan in three months." Song Qianqian said proudly.

"My baby is really good. He can make a lot of money in a year." Ji Mufeng was very proud.

Huamuan kept watching them, Song Qianqian took out the egg custard, let it cool for a while and fed it to him.

Song Qianqian fed Ji Mufeng rice. She had asked the doctor that she could eat normally, as long as she didn't eat fat or seafood.

Chapter 56: Discharged from hospital and returned to family hospital to recuperate

A few days later, Ji Fenghua received a letter from Song Qianqian. He went home and was furious with Shen Yun.

The couple had a quarrel, and this time they even got into a fight, which alarmed Mr. Ji. Knowing that Ji Mufeng was injured, he called the army, and it took him a long time to put down the phone.

"Fenghua, if you want a divorce, I agree." When Mr. Ji thought that Ji Mufeng was almost dead, he no longer looked good on his son and Shen Yun.

"Thank you, dad. I will go to the army to report tomorrow." Ji Fenghua was fed up with this kind of life. This woman was really unreasonable.

"If you leave, leave. If you don't leave, you will be your grandson." Shen Yun found a match outside.

Three days later, the two got the divorce certificate. Shen Yun took all the clothes away. The family had no money but only a few dozen yuan. She took the money and went to find her mistress.

That's right, Ji Fenghua knew that she was cheating on her. He followed her once and found out, so he insisted on getting a divorce. Mr. Ji was afraid of making a scandal, so he didn't agree at first.

This time Mr. Ji's bottom line was touched, so he asked Ji Fenghua to change all the door locks, and also took out the pension money and remitted it to Song Qianqian.

Grandpa Zhou Heming also received the letter. He asked someone to send a package to Song Qianqian, which was all filled with nutritional supplements.

On this day, Wang Erniu came to the hospital to see Ji Mufeng and brought several replies from Song Qianqian, two of which were remittance orders from the editor and publisher.

"Mu Feng, I have to go to the post office. Please help keep an eye on my son. I will be back soon." After saying that, he took the remittance slip and went to the post office.

"Slow down, don't be in a hurry." Jimu Feng shouted with a smile.

"Deputy battalion commander, my sister-in-law is so kind to you." Wang Erniu said enviously.

"Of course, my wife is the best." Ji Mufeng was very proud.

Wang Erniu played with Hanamaki for a while, talking about some things about the army, and that the house was being cleaned, there was a well in the yard, and the furniture would be delivered in a few days.

Anyway, Ji Mufeng can live in the house after he is discharged from the hospital. He also plowed the vegetable plot in the yard, renovated the toilet and bathroom, and put cement on it so that it can be flushed directly with water.

The group leader even bought a coal stove, and the logistics department sent a lot of briquettes, as well as pots, pans, oil, salt, sauce, and vinegar, so they could move in directly with their bags.

Ji Mufeng was very satisfied after hearing this. He pulled out the urinary catheter and could get out of bed, but he couldn't move much because the wound hadn't healed yet.

Song Qianqian had not drank Lingquan water in the past few days. She was afraid that he would recover too quickly and arouse the doctor's suspicion, so she would drink it after he was discharged from the hospital.

Song Qianqian came to the post office to send a package. She took out translated books and novels. During the day, she waited for her children to fall asleep to translate the books. At night, she sneaked into the space to write novels.

I took out the remittance slip, took out the money, put it in my bag and returned to the hospital. It had already been stored in the room on the way.

Back in the ward, Song Qianqian was holding a thermos bucket, which contained chicken soup for Jimu Feng.

Ji Mufeng sat leaning on the bed, Xiao Huajuan was already asleep, Wang Erniu had returned to the army, Song Qianqian took out the white steamed buns and watched the man finish the food.

"Daughter-in-law, did you go to the post office to get money?" Jimu Feng asked with a smile.

"Well, the publishing house sent more than five thousand yuan, and the editor's side was still more than two hundred yuan." Song Qianqian had no intention of hiding it from her man.

"Baby, don't you think I'm useless?" Ji Mufeng felt a little depressed.

"No, you are a great hero in my heart." Song Qianqian felt sorry for him before it was too late.

Ji Mufeng sighed after hearing this. His wife would be under pressure to make money, but fortunately she didn't dislike him. She felt sweeter than eating candy.

Song Qianqian fed him red dates, milk powder and brown sugar water every day. Ji Mufeng recovered quickly and he was going to be discharged from the hospital after staying for more than 20 days.

"Doctor, is his wound okay?" Song Qianqian asked worriedly.

"It's okay. His wound has recovered. He just can't exercise strenuously. He will be fine after a while." The doctor also prescribed some medicine for him and wrote a discharge certificate.

Wang Erniu drove to pick them up, put their luggage in the trunk, and handed Song Qianqian two letters.

"Let's go to the post office. Your family has sent money. Do you want to send it back?" Song Qianqian asked Ji Mufeng.

"No, just take out the money and I'll make a call later." Ji Mufeng didn't know yet that Ji Fenghua was divorced.

When they arrived at the post office, Song Qianqian went to queue up to get money. Ji Mufeng called his father. The father and son chatted for several minutes. After getting in the car, they heard that there were still packages and they had been delivered to their home.

"How is your family?" Song Qianqian asked in a low voice.

"My father and stepmother divorced, and she has a man outside." Ji Mufeng did not expect that things would develop like this.

"Don't worry, we will go back during the holidays." Song Qianqian quickly comforted the man.

"Daughter-in-law, it's great to have you by my side." Ji Mufeng relied on Song Qianqian very much.

The car drove to the entrance of the family home, and they got out and registered. Song Qianqian got the pass so that she could enter and leave the family home in the future.

Wang Erniu walked them to the door, because they didn't know each other, and handed them the keys.

"Deputy battalion commander, I'll go back first." Wang Erniu said after finishing moving the things.

"Go ahead and treat me to dinner when I recover." Ji Mufeng quickly sent him away.

Song Qianqian visited this small courtyard. It was not a very big place with two rooms. There was a desk that could be used for writing. The kitchen was quite large and actually had two stoves. All the furniture was new.

"Daughter-in-law, I bought all the furniture and things new, and I have to give the money to the leader later." Ji Mufeng said to Song Qianqian.

"No problem, I'll get some fat meat to boil in oil later. If anyone asks, just tell me I bought it early in the morning." After Song Qianqian finished speaking, she gave the man three hundred yuan. She should also need money for the coal stove and briquettes. .

Ji Mufeng smiled and put the money away. Song Qianqian was packing her luggage, taking out a four-piece set and making the bed. Hanamuan fell asleep and put it on the bed.

"Mu Feng, where is your luggage?" Song Qianqian asked.

"It's in the army dormitory. I'm going to find someone to get it back for me now." Ji Mufeng returned the money to Wang Guorong by the way.

After Ji Mufeng left, Song Qianqian took out a lot of clothes and some unavailable condiments.

She directly replaced the grains in the cupboard, added a lot of grains and noodles, put in several sausages and bacon, took out three pieces of fat meat and put them on the plate. She was going to boil a pot of lard at noon.

Seeing that it was past ten o'clock, Song Qianqian lit the coal stove. There was not much firewood at home. It seemed that she would have to collect firewood in the future. There was a mountain behind the family compound, and the military wives who lived in bungalows all went to collect it.

Ji Mufeng and Wang Erniu walked in with their things, and Song Qianqian had already boiled the lard and prepared the noodles.

"You guys came back just in time, I'm about to make some noodles." Song Qianqian said to the two of them.

"Er Niu, finish your meal at home before leaving. Don't be too polite to me." Ji Mufeng also asked to stay for dinner.

Song Qianqian also fried a few poached eggs, and they put a lot of oil residue in the two pots. Xiao Huamuan woke up from the smell.

Song Qianqian fed him a few mouthfuls and made a cup of milk powder for the child before sitting down and finishing the noodles.

Chapter 57 The neighbors next door are all leaders

"Deputy battalion commander, I'm going to the back mountain to chop some firewood. Anyway, I have no rest today." After saying that, he took the ax and hemp rope to the back mountain.

"It's okay, let him go." Ji Mufeng said to Song Qianqian.

"Okay, I'll give him a pack of beef jerky later." Song Qianqian didn't want to owe a favor.

After putting away the dishes, Song Qianqian went to open the package. It was full of nutritional supplements and letters written by her grandfather.

Ji Mufeng didn't say anything after reading. Song Qianqian packed up his things, packed his luggage, played with Xiao Huajuan for a while, and drank milk to put him to sleep.

Water was boiling on the coal stove. Song Qianqian took out the thermos kettle that they used before, and then took out four more and washed them with water several times inside and outside. She was going to the supply and marketing cooperative tomorrow.

Ji Mufeng was sitting in the yard while Song Qianqian was translating books. Erniu brought two loads of firewood and put them in the yard to dry first.

"Take the dried meat your sister-in-law gave you." Ji Mufeng said to Wang Erniu.

"Okay, thank you, sister-in-law." After saying that, he took the dried meat and returned to the army.

There is no one in the two houses next door. Ji Mufeng has never been to the family home. He used to live in the army's dormitory.

When Song Qianqian heard Wang Erniu leave, she took out a tea jar of spiritual spring water, walked out and stuffed it into Jimu Feng's hand.

"Drink quickly, your body will heal faster." Song Qianqian also glared at the man.

"Daughter-in-law, you are so kind!" Ji Mufeng drank it all in one breath, and his body instantly felt much more relaxed.

"What do you want to eat tonight?" Song Qianqian couldn't help him.

"Whatever, the food you cook is delicious." After Jimu Feng finished speaking, he was about to pull her into the room.

Song Qianqian asked him to go in first, go to the kitchen to fill the boiling water, put water on the coal stove again, and seal it with a briquette.

Back in the room, Ji Mufeng glanced at his wife. The couple took a nap with their son, and soon they all fell asleep.

Song Qianqian woke up and went to bake the dough, adding hot milk powder and yeast powder. Today's steamed buns will definitely be delicious, so she opened the lid of the coal stove.

In the evening, Ji Mufeng stood at the entrance of the courtyard and saw the group leader walking into the next door. He smiled at him before entering.

The other house turned out to be the political commissar's house. Ji Mufeng saluted him with a military salute, and he returned the military salute to Ji Mufeng.

"Hello, political commissar!" Ji Mufeng felt his scalp numb.

"Good boy, you have a bright future." After the political commissar finished speaking, he walked home.

Okay, the two families next door are all leaders, and the other families are all battalion commanders. Ji Mufeng walked back home.

"Daughter-in-law, next door to our house is the regiment leader and political commissar." Ji Mufeng came to the kitchen and whispered.

"It doesn't matter. You go to the room and look at your son. The leader is not a leader. We don't have to hide." Song Qianqian said angrily.

Ji Mufeng nodded and went to see his son. Xiao Huajuan woke up and was playing. He heard the sound and looked at Ji Mufeng.

"Xiao Huajuan, my precious son is awake!" Jimu Feng was too injured to hug him.

"Ah, ah." No one could understand what the little guy said.

When you see your son wearing diapers, don't worry about him wetting the bed, just play with your son for a while.

Song Qianqian took out a jar of spicy cabbage, cut it on the chopping board and put it on a plate. She took out a large piece of pork belly, washed it, cut it into pieces and fried it until brown. Add the pork belly, add soy sauce, star anise, cinnamon and bay leaves, and add Lingquan water. Pork belly will do.

Simmer slowly on the coal stove, Song Qianqian kneads the dough to make steamed buns, adds water to the pot and boils the steamed buns.

Song Qianqian steamed egg custard for her son. After the pork belly was stewed, she added rock sugar to reduce the juice. Then she divided it into three portions and sent two portions to the next door. She cut two pieces of spicy cabbage for the family.

"Mu Feng, go to the next door house to deliver meat and spicy cabbage." Song Qianqian stood at the door of the room and whispered.

"Okay, wife." Ji Mufeng knew her intention.

Seeing that he understood everything, Song Qianqian hurriedly picked up the little flower roll and went to the main room to prepare for dinner.

Ji Mufeng could only make two trips. He first went to the regimental leader's house and walked in without closing the courtyard door.

"Captain, my wife sent this here." Jimu Feng's voice came first before he entered.

"It smells so good! Did your wife stew the braised pork?" Wang Guorong asked with a smile.

"Yes, it's delicious fresh out of the pan." After saying that, he put it on the table and prepared to turn around and leave.

"Hey! Wait a minute, I'll give you the plate." Zhu Guihua, the group leader's daughter-in-law, said.

Soon, Ji Mufeng took the empty plate home and went to the political commissar's house to do the same thing.

Finally, Ji Mufeng went home to have dinner with his wife, and his son ate the egg custard and clapped his hands with satisfaction.

The two families next door were both grabbing the meat. After finishing the meat, they started grabbing the spicy cabbage. In the end, they didn't even let go of the soup. They almost got into a fight because of the delicious food.

"The little daughter-in-law next door is really good at cooking." Zhu Guihua was resigned to being inferior.

"She prepared and sent the dried meat I brought back before." Wang Guorong really envied Ji Mufeng, because his wife's cooking skills were only for cooking.

The political commissar's name is Jiang Yuan, who is thirty-two years old this year, and his wife's name is Zhou Lan, a middle school teacher.

"This braised pork is more delicious than the ones in state-owned restaurants, and the spicy cabbage is sour, spicy and appetizing." Zhou Lan was really full of praise.

"It's really delicious. Ji Mufeng is so lucky. He married a wife at such a young age. I heard that she gave birth to a son. She even came over to take care of him this time." Jiang Yuan was also envious.

At night, Song Qianqian waited for her father and son to fall asleep, then entered the space and started writing a novel.

Ji Mufeng opened his eyes and watched his wife disappear again, so he could only close his eyes and sleep.

Early the next morning, Song Qianqian got up, washed and made breakfast, took out the milk bottle, washed it and soaked it in milk powder. After breakfast, she told Ji Mufeng and left home with her bag to go to the supply and marketing cooperative.

Walking out of the door, Song Qianqian met Jiang Yuan, the political commissar next door. The other party looked at her with disbelief. He thought that women who could cook were just average, and at least they definitely didn't look too outstanding.

"Hello, political commissar! My name is Song Qianqian, and I am Ji Mufeng's lover." Song Qianqian greeted him first.

"Hello, Comrade Song Qianqian." Jiang Yuan quickly came to his senses.

After saying hello, Song Qianqian took the first step. She was going to the supply and marketing cooperative to go shopping, but was stopped at the door.

"Hello, Comrade Song, here is your letter." said the comrade standing guard at the door.

"Thank you. I may have a lot of letters and packages in the future. Please keep them safe for me." After saying that, he took out two packs of cigarettes and put them on the table before turning around and leaving.

Song Qianqian came to the supply and marketing cooperative, which was located between the military and family homes, so that it was convenient for both sides to buy things, and nearby villagers could also come to buy.

Song Qianqian first bought a backpack, and then started to choose things. There are also meat and vegetables available here. I came here early today to buy a piece of fatty meat.

I also bought a few vegetables and tofu, and bought some daily necessities. I spent all the tickets in my bag and found a way to eat meat with confidence.

The letter just now was from Gao Chunmei, and it contained 100 yuan to buy a bicycle. Song Qianqian forgot about it. She wrote a reply and sent it to the doorman when she got home. The postman came to pick up the letter once every two days.

"Deputy Battalion Commander Ji's wife is so kind," said the soldier standing guard.

"He is so handsome." Another guard continued.

Chapter 58 Living in harmony with neighbors

Song Qianqian bumped into Zhou Lan at the door of her home. He was locking the door and getting ready to go to school. When he turned around, the two of them just met their eyes.

"Hello, sister-in-law! My name is Song Qianqian, and I am Jimu Feng's lover."

"Hello! My name is Zhou Lan, and I am a teacher in a middle school."

Because the other party had to go to work, she didn't talk much. Zhu Guihua walked out and said hello to Song Qianqian.

"Hello! I am Zhu Guihua, Wang Guorong's daughter-in-law."

"Hello, sister-in-law! My name is Song Qianqian, you can just call me Qianqian."

"Qianqian, if you go to collect firewood, come and ask me to accompany you. Don't go into the mountains. There are wolves and wild boars in the mountains."

"Okay, thank you sister-in-law for reminding me, I won't go into the mountains."

The two chatted for a while and then went home. Song Qianqian had to take care of the wounded and the children. Zhu Guihua was still very discerning. She went to the city yesterday and bought several pieces of cloth to make new clothes.

Song Qianqian closed the courtyard door and walked into the room. Ji Mufeng was lying on the bed with his son. The diapers had been changed and put aside. The son had woken up and was turning over after drinking milk.

She collects used diapers into the space and places them directly in the ground to decompose on their own. The garbage in the space will automatically disappear, and the animal feces will be turned into fertilizer.

"Daughter-in-law, what are you doing in the space at night?" Ji Mufeng still couldn't help but ask.

"Oh, I went into space to write a novel and needed a quiet environment, so I went in." Song Qianqian told the truth.

"It's okay if you want to write a novel, but you need to take a nap in the afternoon, or you can catch up on your sleep now." Ji Mufeng was afraid that Song Qianqian didn't get enough sleep.

"Then I'll take a nap now, and you'll call me at half past ten." Song Qianqian also wanted to be lazy.

So, the three members of the family all lay down to sleep. Ji Mufeng actually fell asleep too, Xiao Huajuan slept especially sweetly, and Song Qianqian hugged her son to sleep. The expressions of mother and son were exactly the same.

Song Qianqian slept until eleven o'clock, glanced at the time and went to the kitchen. Ji Mufeng opened his eyes and looked at his son, feeling that the life was so beautiful now.

For lunch, he still had braised pork, minced meat, tofu and vegetables. Jimufeng drank Lingquan water. The wound was actually almost healed, but he still had to rest for a while and was not allowed to do strenuous exercise.

Today's braised pork was stewed in a large pot, and a bowl was put into the other storage space. It can be taken out at noon tomorrow and eaten.

"Daughter-in-law, several of my wounds are itchy." Ji Mufeng said after finishing his meal.

"Don't scratch it. The wound has scabbed over. If it is itchy, it means it will heal soon." Song Qianqian warned.

There was no way, Ji Mufeng could only grit his teeth and endure it. He sat in the yard and basked in the sun. Song Qianqian gave Xiao Huajian a bath, and then fed him egg custard. The father and son sat in the yard and played, with an old mat spread on the ground.

Song Qianqian went into the room to translate books. She translated a lot throughout the afternoon. Xiao Huamuan drank milk powder when she was hungry. Her breast milk had stopped in the hospital.

In the evening, Song Qianqian cooked brown sugar porridge to replenish Jimufeng's body. It was a good dinner to go with yesterday's white steamed buns.

"Mu Feng, do you need to send a package to your home? I want to send a letter to Uncle Li Qiang. There is a lot of beef jerky in the space, as well as beef sauce and chili sauce." Song Qianqian didn't want to owe too many favors.

"Daughter-in-law, is it okay if you take out things often?" Ji Mufeng couldn't help but ask.

"It's really okay, I won't lie to you." Song Qianqian assured.

"That's good, you send two packages tomorrow, you can decide how much to send." Ji Mufeng finally felt free of the psychological burden.

The next morning, Song Qianqian carried two cloth bags and came to the doorman and met the postman.

"Hello, comrade! I want to send two packages." Song Qianqian said happily.

"Okay, I want to weigh it." The postman said, took the money after weighing it, and sent it directly to the post office.

songs The food is returned to the family courtyard.

I need to plow the vegetable plot today so that I can plant vegetables in two days. I will plant some green leafy vegetables before it snows so that I can have an excuse to eat vegetables in the winter.

When she got home, Song Qianqian put the vegetables in the kitchen, and then started to turn over and loosen the soil.

"Daughter-in-law, what are you doing?" Ji Mufeng asked while standing at the door of the hall.

"I'm plowing the land to grow vegetables, planting some leeks and spinach." Song Qianqian said while working.

"Aren't you tired? I'll ask someone to do the work." Ji Mufeng was reluctant to let her suffer.

"It's okay. I think it would be better to exercise. Sitting and translating every day lacks exercise." Song Qianqian has grown vegetables in the countryside, so it is very simple for her.

At this moment, Ji Mufeng could only shut up, go back to the room to accompany his son, wait for him to wake up, then take him out, sit on the mat and crawl around casually.

Otherwise, I really don't trust him to stay in the bed. If he is not careful, he will easily fall off the bed.

In the first half of the day, Song Qianqian turned over the ground. Someone had planted it before and it was easy to turn. Then she went to the kitchen to make dough for buns, took out the minced meat and seasoned it, and added onions, ginger and cooking wine.

Ji Mufeng dressed his son, put out a mat for him to crawl on, and sat in the yard to look after his son.

Song Qianqian handed him a glass of spiritual spring water, and the man took it and drank it all in one gulp. After drinking, his body recovered a lot, and he would probably be well in a few days.

An hour later, the aroma of the meat buns wafted out, and I cut up some spicy cabbage to eat with it.

Xiao Huamuan was eating millet porridge. Song Qianqian had cooked it very badly. She took out a can of meat floss from the space. The little guy clapped his hands while eating.

"Daughter-in-law, my son is really cute. He looks a lot like you. He will definitely be very handsome in the future." Ji Mufeng liked him more and more.

"I think he looks like you, his facial features are very similar to yours." Song Qianqian said while eating the meat buns fed by Ji Mufeng.

Ji Mufeng looked at his chubby son, and if he looked carefully, he looked very similar to him. It seemed that the child looked like both of them.

After dinner, the family of three went back to their room to take a nap. Song Qianqian woke up and went to translate. Ji Mufeng took care of his son. In the evening, he cooked rice porridge.

"Daughter-in-law, take a break and have dinner." Ji Mufeng stood at the door of the room and shouted.

"Okay, I'll be right away." Song Qianqian quickly stopped working.

The day passed like this, they were very happy together, and the family of three was very happy.

At night, Ji Mufeng pestered Song Qianqian, but was scolded by her. They agreed not to worry in a few days until the injury was completely healed.

Ji Mufeng knew that his wife was good for him. Although he didn't get any meat, he was very happy. His wife really cared about him, and her fierce look was particularly cute.

The next morning, Song Qianqian was going to collect firewood at the foot of the mountain, so she went next door to call Zhu Guihua.

The two of them went out together. There were several mountains behind them. No wonder there were wolves and wild boars.

"Sister-in-law, are there many pheasants and hares in the mountains?" Song Qianqian asked curiously.

"There are many, but we can't catch them all. Pheasants react quickly and can fly, and hares run faster. We can't catch them at all." Zhu Guihua also wanted to eat meat.

Chapter 59 Collecting firewood and catching hares at the foot of the mountain

The two of them came to collect firewood separately, one on the left and one on the right. Not many people came to the mountain behind the army, and usually the military wives would come, so there was quite a lot of firewood.

Song Qianqian picked it up very quickly. She had to go back to take care of her children, so she hurry up and don't waste time.

Suddenly, a rabbit ran past in front of her eyes. Song Qianqian followed it immediately. She found a rabbit's nest.

"Sister-in-law, come here quickly." Song Qianqian shouted loudly.

"Here we come! Qianqian, what happened?" Zhu Guihua ran over anxiously and even put the firewood on the spot.

"I found a rabbit hole. It is estimated that there will be three entrances. Find and block one hole. I will use smoke and you will be responsible for catching it." Song Qianqian said with a smile.

"Okay, I happened to have a backpack with me." After saying that, he poured the firewood on the ground, took the backpack and started looking for the entrance of the cave.

They did find three cave entrances, then found some leaves and hay, blocked one of the cave entrances and started smoking. After about two or three minutes, there was movement on Zhu Osmanthus' side.

"One, two, three,...there are eight hares in total." Zhu Guihua said excitedly.

"Let's go, let's go back and share the rabbit equally. We won't pick up the firewood today. At worst, we'll come back tomorrow." Song Qianqian was afraid of meeting other military wives.

Obviously, Zhu Guihua also thought of this. The two of them packed up the firewood they picked up, smiled at each other and returned to the family home.

They first went to Zhu Guihua's house. Each of the eight rabbits had half of them, and Song Qianqian picked two small ones.

"Sister-in-law, I will choose the younger one for my son to play with." Song Qianqian is very good at talking.

"Okay, I want to thank you today. It was you who discovered the rabbit." Zhu Guihua smiled more sincerely.

Song Qianqian returned to her home and put the rabbit in the basket. Ji Mufeng heard the sound and saw the rabbit giving a thumbs up.

"Daughter-in-law, you are so good, you can also catch rabbits." Ji Mufeng said looking at the firewood he had picked up.

"I found a rabbit nest, which was made with smoke." After Song Qianqian finished speaking, she went to pick up a big rabbit and a pair of scissors in her hand.

"I'll do it, you don't need to do anything." Ji Mufeng quickly took it and slaughtered it.

"Husband, you are awesome!" Song Qianqian praised.

Men need to be praised, otherwise they will have no motivation to work, and they must not be too accustomed to it, otherwise they will be the ones who suffer.

Ji Mufeng was very happy when he heard this. He quickly peeled off the skin, cleaned it and handed it to his wife.

"Leave all this kind of work to me from now on. You didn't marry me to endure hardship." Ji Mufeng insisted on this.

"Okay, from now on we will divide the work and cooperate. I hate leaving the dishes to you." Song Qianqian climbed up the pole.

"No problem, leave it to me to wash the dishes and clean the table." Ji Mufeng didn't just say it. Taking care of the children is very tiring. His wife also takes time to make money. Her time schedule is very tight. To be honest, she is busier than herself.

"I'm going to make braised rabbit and eat white rice today." Now eating rice every day is a luxury.

Ji Mufeng watched her walk into the kitchen, then turned back to look after his son. The coal stove he was using did not require a fire. He would buy some briquettes before it started to snow.

At noon, Song Qianqian also fried shredded potatoes, braised rabbit meat and egg custard, which was very delicious for the family of three.

Several neighbors nearby smelled the aroma of meat and gathered together to chat behind their backs. Song Qianqian felt that she didn't take it to heart. Her man was injured and wanted to eat some meat.

After dinner, he took a nap and continued to translate books in the afternoon. Ji Mufeng took care of his son. After the little boy got familiar with him, he no longer looked for his mother. Ji Mufeng would give him milk.

In the afternoon, Ji Mufeng refused to use diapers for his son and rolled around on the mat wearing crotchless pants.

"Son, if you want to pee next time, you need to call someone." Ji Mufeng was peeing on Xiao Huajuan, but the little guy was pulling his daddy hard. His wife had done this before.

"Daughter-in-law, come here quickly with the tissue paper, my son has been pulled out." Ji Mufeng held the flower scroll and couldn't help it.

Song Qianqian smiled and handed over the toilet paper. She also went to the kitchen to use hot water to wash her buttocks. The child would feel comfortable after washing. Don't be too troublesome. This is hygienic.

"This basin is for my son's exclusive use. Don't take it by mistake in the future." Song Qianqian said to the man.

"Okay, I've memorized the trick." Ji Mufeng knew that his wife loved to be clean and had to take a shower and change clothes almost every day.

After washing her son's buttocks, Song Qianqian took out a box of talcum powder and patted some on both sides of his thighs.

Ji Mufeng didn't say anything when he saw it. When his wife left and put his son down, he touched it with his hand and it was really slippery.

"Your boy's treatment is so good. I have never used it in my whole life." Ji Mufeng envied his son.

"You want to come to me after taking a shower." Song Qianqian's voice suddenly sounded.

Ji Mufeng's face instantly turned red. Not to mention how stunning this man was, Song Qianqian looked at him with fascination.

"Don't worry, daughter-in-law, I'll definitely satisfy you after a few more days." Jimu Feng's voice rang in his ears.

"What are you talking about? I have to go to work." Song Qianqian ran back to the room with a blushing face.

Take a deep breath and put your energy into work. Song Qianqian translated very quickly. It was indeed easy to make money.

In the evening, Wang Guorong came home from get off work and smelled the smell of meat in his house. He also found three rabbits.

"Hey, there is meat to eat tonight. Where did this rabbit come from?" Wang Guorong knew that his wife must not have caught it.

"I'm telling you, this is what happened..." After saying that, he gave the man a big bowl of rice.

He actually ate white rice today. Wang Guorong was very grateful to Song Qianqian. It was rare for his wife to be so generous.

Don't tell me, Ji Mufeng is really lucky. He still has a few remittance orders and the army's letters need to be checked. He is the regiment leader, so he knows that Song Qianqian is very good at making money.

Of course, Ji Mufeng had long said that there were no secrets in the army and letters and everything else needed to be checked, but Song Qianqian didn't care so she could spend money as she pleased.

Early the next morning, Liu Sisi came over and knocked on the door. She heard that Ji Mufeng's wife was here and she wanted to see the true face of Lushan.

"Comrade, who are you looking for?" Song Qianqian wore a shirt and pants today.

"Are you Camp Commander Ji's wife?" Liu Sisi looked at her from head to toe. To be honest, she was indeed beautiful and had a good figure.

"Yes, my name is Song Qianqian." It seemed that this was Ji Mufeng's fault.

"I admit that I lost to you." Liu Sisi finally let go of Ji Mufeng.

Song Qianqian looked at the woman's leaving figure, turned around and saw Ji Mufeng standing behind her.

"Who is she?" Song Qianqian asked.

"The leader's niece, I'm not familiar with her, and I scolded her every time she stopped me on the street." Ji Mufeng told the truth.

"Well, you did a good job, keep up the good work in the future." Song Qianqian smiled and praised the man.

"Don't worry, daughter-in-law, I will only love you in this life." What Jimu Feng said was true.

Song Qianqian nodded with a smile, went to find Zhu Guihua next door, and took the basket to collect firewood with a smile on her face.

I met several military wives along the way, and everyone introduced each other. Song Qianqian was too good-looking, and one military wife was particularly jealous. She was Xu Yin, the daughter-in-law of the second battalion commander.

Chapter 60 Help Zhu Guihua make money to support her family

Song Qianqian sensed her unkindness, but she didn't take it to heart. She wasn't loved by everyone, and there were always people who hated or were jealous of her.

When we arrived at the foot of the mountain, everyone was free to move around and gather again after two hours. This was also for safety.

"Qianqian, don't go too far. It'll be fine if you pick up less." Zhu Guihua warned worriedly.

"Okay, sister-in-law." Song Qianqian didn't intend to go too far.

In fact, she didn't want to go out to collect firewood, but with Ji Mufeng staying at home, it was always inconvenient for her to do things.

Song Qianqian started to collect firewood, and everyone scattered, and soon no one was even seen. She put the firewood into the space.

There are some common medicinal materials at the foot of the mountain, such as plantain, anemarrhena, skullcap, bupleurum, atractylodes, motherwort, Polygonatum odorifera, kudzu root, wild lily, Wulingzhi and Tougucao.

Song Qianqian didn't have time to dry the medicinal materials. She planned to let the sweet-scented osmanthus pick it, dry it and sell it for money. Now every commune has a purchasing station, so it's very convenient to go there by bicycle.

It's not that Song Qianqian has the heart of a holy mother, but that people are jealous if she can't be rich herself.

After all, Zhu Guihua is the wife of the group leader. Song Qianqian wants to have a good relationship with her, not to mention that she is very good to him. Of course, if anything good happens, he must stick to her first.

Two hours later, Song Qianqian collected a lot of firewood, most of which was put into the space, leaving only two bundles of firewood to take back.

"Sister-in-law, I have something to tell you." Song Qianqian lowered her voice and said.

"Okay, we'll go last." Zhu Guihua asked them to take the first step.

"There are a lot of medicinal materials here. We can dig them out, dry them, and sell them to the purchasing station." Song Qianqian said with a smile.

"Really? That's great." Zhu Guihua has no job. She has always wanted to make money, and the opportunity finally came.

So Song Qianqian taught her some medicinal materials. Zhu Guihua planned to come again in the afternoon and go back to the hospital with Song Qianqian first.

"Sister-in-law, don't spread this matter first. If people find out, just say digging wild vegetables. If you want to make money, you must keep a low profile." Song Qianqian didn't want to be famous.

"I'm not stupid, thank you Qianqian." Zhu Guihua was very grateful to this girl. After all, no one would mind having too much money.

After returning home, Song Qianqian went to work in the kitchen. Ji Mufeng came out with his son in his arms. The wound was almost healed.

Song Qianqian told Ji Mufeng what had happened. The man praised his wife for doing a good job. The leader's family conditions were actually not very good. He had to send money back to his hometown every month. His parents were in poor health and took medicine all year round.

In the afternoon, Zhu Guihua went to the back mountain to dig up medicinal materials. When she came back, she asked Song Qianqian to come over and teach her how to handle the medicinal materials so that she could sell them for money after drying them.

"Sister-in-law, I'll go back soon." Song Qianqian still wanted to go back to make dinner.

"Okay, I'll treat you to meat while I make money." Zhu Guihua was very grateful to Song Qianqian.

When Wang Guorong came home from get off work, he saw the things in the yard and listened to his wife narrating the process, and he felt grateful to Song Qianqian.

"Daughter-in-law, I have wronged you for so many years." Wang Guorong said with red eyes.

"When you marry a chicken, follow the chicken. When you marry a dog, follow the dog. I know it's not easy for you. I will help you share the burden in the future." After Zhu Guihua finished speaking, she burst into tears. Every family has a sutra that is difficult to recite.

Song Qianqian and Ji Mufeng were having dinner. Xiao Huamuan kept giggling while eating the egg custard. The little guy made a lot of noises from his mouth. I believe he will be able to speak in a short time.

"Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Xiao Hanamaki kept talking.

"This kid will be a chatterbox from now on." Jimu Feng said funny.

"Well, I often hear him talking to himself." Song Qianqian also agreed.

The family of three was enjoying themselves happily, and they had fish and meat every day. Song Qianqian prepared it and took it out, and Ji Mufeng gave a thumbs up.

Before dark, Song Qianqian took out the leek roots, spinach seeds and green onion roots. After planting them, she poured them with spiritual spring water so that they could be eaten before it snowed.

The next morning, Song Qianqian got up, made breakfast, and then began to translate the book. She would not go out these days to complete the translation of the book.

Zhu Guihua went to the back mountain in the morning and evening, and brought back some firewood every time. This was what Song Qianqian had told her yesterday. It would save a lot of trouble by keeping things a secret.

Zhu Guihua is very different today, as if she has changed overnight. The smile on her face has obviously increased, and her life seems to have a goal.

In the family courtyard, a row of willow trees was planted by the river. Many military wives were enjoying the shade here, gossiping and chatting about daily life.

"Have any of you seen Deputy Battalion Commander Ji's daughter-in-law?" This is the mother of the third battalion commander. She also has a little daughter who fell in love with Ji Mufeng in the art troupe.

"I've seen her look good-looking and have a curvy figure. She can be said to be at the level of a fairy." This person went to collect firewood together.

"Hey! What should I do with my Phoenix?"

"It's better to get married as soon as possible and stop worrying about Ji Mufeng."

We are all neighbors and have no secrets. Of course, we have good intentions before persuading her. You cannot spoil the girl when she is older, otherwise she will become an enemy if you keep her until the end.

Song Qianqian knew nothing about this. She was still busy translating books. Her son had been following Ji Mufeng. The relationship between father and son was particularly good.

Ji Mufeng looked at his diligent wife. His injury would have to heal for a while. He couldn't heal too quickly as it would arouse suspicion. This way he could help take care of the children.

After dinner, Zhu Guihua was weaving a straw mat. Otherwise, there would be no place to dry the medicinal materials, so two benches can solve the problem. This is the wisdom of the working people.

"Daughter-in-law, what should I do with the rabbit in the basket?" Ji Mufeng asked while holding his son.

"Kill the big one for meat, and I'll put the little one away." After saying that, he stood up and put the two little ones into the space.

Ji Mufeng fed his son milk powder, put him to sleep and put on diapers. He went to the yard to kill rabbits, chop them into pieces, clean them and put them in the kitchen.

Put two pieces of rabbit skin into the water, cut off the tendons, mammary glands and external genitalia, remove fat deposits and connective tissue, add washing powder to wash away the blood stains.

Add 4 kilograms of water to the bucket, dissolve 200 grams each of salt and alum, soak it completely and turn it frequently to remove excess residual meat fat. Soak it for one day, take it out and dry it (do not expose it to the sun), and rub it with your hands when it is 90% dry.

These two pieces of rabbit skin can be made into gloves, so that your hands will not get cold when going out in winter. Ji Mufeng learned this from his comrades, and he felt a great sense of accomplishment after finishing it.

There are many military wives who are unemployed. Some help wash dishes in the canteen, some are highly educated and teach in schools, and most of them take care of the children at home.

Wherever there are people, there are rivers and lakes. Song Qianqian has no time to brag, all her time is money.

A few days later, Song Qianqian sent two packages, respectively to the editor and the publishing house.

She happened to go to the supply and marketing cooperative, and when she came back she filled her basket with pork, old hens, vegetables and a fish.

"Qianqian, I'm going to the purchasing station today." Zhu Guihua said softly.

"Okay, sister-in-law, please be safe on the road." Song Qianqian was happy for her.

Zhu Guihua rode her bicycle to the commune and came to the purchasing station to take out the medicinal materials. After weighing them, she got thirty-five yuan. God knows how happy she was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 558 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
565K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
74.5K 1.3K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
2.5K 34 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...